Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Naruto 692 by aegon-rokudo , Bleach 595 by BadKarma
New Reply
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: sasuke will defeat edo kages and naruto will defeat edo madara and obito to move the manga for the finale

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Delbi's Avatar
    Country
    The Wall
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: sasuke will defeat edo kages and naruto will defeat edo madara and obito to move the magna for the finale

Keep in mind we as the readers have the ability to know what can and is happening, an ability the characters lack.

Quote Originally Posted by marshall313 View Post
    Well, who knows? Minato isn't an idiot for stabbing his raiton shield if it can't penetrate at all. And yea, in case you forgot, raikage himself thanks bee for saving him. That alone is enough to say that even raikage thought that minato could harm him.
    Minato has the ability to move anywhere in an instant, meaning he could try an attack and then instantly move away if it doesn't work. Unless that kunai was laced with an A-rank futon or raiton jutsu, there is now it was harming A.

A thanked Bee, again, because he didn't know what Minato was capable of. In fact, neither of them had faced one another before, hence why both were surprised on multiple occasions. They had simply heard about one another. Both were surprised by each others speed. Minato could of had no idea that the Raiton Armor also acted as a shield, he could have thought it just amplified the Raikage reflexes.

''Just'' with those two? Well, both of them possess a genjutsu that could defeat both madara and obito in an instant. And there's no need to present an evidence, that genjutsu already defeated/caught a rinnegan user. Naruto as the power source while ma and pa as the brain. Just imagine the horror or how dangerous naruto would be. Unlimited senjutsu, awesome strategy, one of a kind tactics and amazing combination jutsus.
    Wow, if you want me to take anything you have to say seriously again please retract this statement.

Keep in mind, the Rinnegan Madara is using gives him access to all of the Sharigan abilties before it, unlike Nagato's. Meaning, they can see through genjutsu. And please, don't give me "It's through sound". That doesn't matter. The delivery method of a genjutsu means little to nothing, it still creates occular illusions that both of them could see through thanks to their Sharigan abilities. In terms of them being paralyzed, well shit, Itachi and Sasuke already showed us they were capable of breaking a jutsu like that by casting genjutsu on one another. And then there's the small fact that each of them have Hashirama's cells, and could very likely break the genjutsu the regular way anyway.

And there is no horror to how dangerous they would be. The genjutsu you describe requires prep time. Naruto is going to be getting bombarded with jutsu.

Hell, lets take the Juubi out of the equation. Obito disappears into his own dimension, Naruto can't even touch him or find him without Kakashi.

Madara drops a fucking meteorite on Nartuo. He then summons the Moukton spoors. If Nauto is somehow stills standing after that, he makes a dozen Moukton clones to fight him in Sussano clad armor.

And all the while this is happening, Obtio can just pop up at anytime and stab Naruto through the skull or surprise attack him.

The Sages are powerful and all, but they aren't some kind of great force. We already saw them get their asses kicked by Pain after having already fought him. Madara is Pain on steroids while also having the benefit of being immortal, and Obtio is insanely powerful who Naruto can't even hurt.

Yet, you think their tactic should be to use the slowest genjutsu in the manga, on two Uchiha's who have the the Rinnegan? Madara is near unbeatable at this point, and without Kakashi Obito might as well be too. And you think Naruto can defeat them just because he gets two toad Sages? Come on now....
    "The line dividing good and evil cuts through the heart of every human being. And who is willing to destroy a piece of his own heart?” - Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member shahdan's Avatar
    Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: sasuke will defeat edo kages and naruto will defeat edo madara and obito to move the magna for the finale

Quote Originally Posted by Delbi View Post
    Thank you for stating the obvious, I think everyone is fully aware that all of them aside from Hashirama are under Orochimaru's control. It's a hypothetical scenario.

Saying that, you are seriously under estimating them.

Aside the fact that they are immortal and have unlimited chakra, they do pose serious threats to Sasuke.

Minato: The man who is faster than A, the person Sasuke had so much trouble with. While Minato has yet to show us any jutsu that could harm Sasuke, it's not like Sasuke has any way of hitting him either. Genjutsu is a great option, but Sasuke isn't Itachi. Amaterasu is really thus his only weapon fast enough to strike Minato.

Hiruzen: You claim you want to go by feats, yet Sasuke hasn't won a fight outright since defeating Deidara. Hiruzen, again has unlimited stamina, which means unlimited Shadow Clones. Sasuke is one person, Hiruzen can become a dozen instantly and start bombarding Sasuke with ninjutsu. When Madara created clones the Kages got stomped and there were 5 of them. Hiruzen is no where near as strong as Madara, but A rank ninjutsu is still A rank ninjutsu, and Sasuke would be on the defensive.

Tobirama: I actually think Sasuke would win this so no argument there. Even still though, how does he stop an immortal man? It's not like Sasuke knows any sealing jutsu.
    I had to be captain obvious.

Minato: He has to throw his Kunais first to use FTG: http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/542/13. Those Kunais only have a yellow paper with FTG Jutsu inscribed on them: http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/542/12. They can easily be burnt with Magatama or even a Katon Jutsu. With those out of the picture, he's as good as useless as his 'yellow flash' moniker is for his Thunder God Teleportation technique. When he is incidentally throwing them, that window is enough for a single Amaterasu.

Hizuren: He lacks any speed feats, that is my only argument. Despite his immortally, his speed won't receive any boost. Good, you agree about Tobirama.

The point is Amaterasu's burning ability. Once cast, the individual keeps on burning for seven days and nights. I am not saying he defeats Edos, but they are put out of commission for the team to bail out or form another strategy which was my point with the whole 'threat' logic.

---------- Post added at 12:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:47 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by xXan View Post
    This is not the battleforums lol... Yes Sasuke would solo the 3 of them there as they have crep feats but over here this is not going to fly bub.

You actualy think that if Kishi does a fight with those 3 Hokage immortal and all vs Sasuke and CO they are not going to be of any trouble as you put it? lol...

Oh and don't give me the ET control as you where obviously not refering to that. You clearly presented a hypotetical fight between the 2 groups. Now with that avatar i am not amazed that you belive Sasuke can solo the 3 of them with nothing but Amaterasu. Hell Sasuke can't even seal them so its imposible for him to solo them anyway. Amaterasu would just have them regenerate back.
    When did I say he defeats them? I said, they are of no threat. You can check out my reply to Delbi for the explanation.

We cannot discuss battles here? Damn. Where is this arena anyway? This forum is like a freaking maze.

P.s: You got me.

---------- Post added at 12:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:50 AM ----------

He don't need to. The OP clearly said the EDo Kages.

And if you want the kages not in their edo form, then you should create a thread where your EMS sasuke would fight the 3 Hokages. Then maybe in that thread, you can enlighten us on how sasuke's amaterasu could harm the 3 hokages. You just said that minato is just a fodder to EMS sasuke, whereas your beloved sasuke was being made pathetic by raikage who was trashed by minato.

Btw, how sure are you anyway that sasuke's amaterasu would hit minato?
    Did I hurt you?

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member ChelaTHEBEST's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

This is silly... orochimaru can just release edo tensei... Why would he fight them? And yes even though Oro has no control over Hashirama he can still release him just like Kabuto released Itachi.
    The sword of totsuka stabs so fast, it actually goes back in time to hit you.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Only Hashirama is free of Edo Tensei's control. Sasuke and co. are in control of the situation. Also, Sasuke is probably stronger than Madara was when Madara faced Hashirama (although Madara had Kurama to dramatically boost his strength). I'd assume Sasuke could summon a perfect Susano'o just like Madara if he wanted to, and he can equip it with Amaterasu weapons to give it a significant edge.

Minato and Sarutobi have NO way to resist Edo Tensei's control, especially now that Orochimaru has obtained Hashirama's cells. Even Tobirama, another Senju and Hashirama's brother, cannot resist the Zetsu-augmented Edo Tensei.

Orochimaru is probably on par with Sarutobi, and probably close to Minato's level... so Orochimaru is a significant variable in his own right.

Basically, as godly as Hashirama is, he probably can't solo all the fighters in the room, which is what he'd have to do to pose a threat to Sasuke. The real threat is Orochimaru and his remaining Edo Tensei Hokages, but I'm sure if Orochimaru tried to do anything, Sasuke + Hashirama (the two strongest fighters) would both turn on him, and Suigetsu / Juugo are, after all, still present to assist Sasuke, useless though they are.

5. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member marshall313's Avatar
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by shahdan View Post

Minato: He has to throw his Kunais first to use FTG: http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/542/13. Those Kunais only have a yellow paper with FTG Jutsu inscribed on them: http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/542/12. They can easily be burnt with Magatama or even a Katon Jutsu. With those out of the picture, he's as good as useless as his 'yellow flash' moniker is for his Thunder God Teleportation technique. When he is incidentally throwing them, that window is enough for a single Amaterasu.

Hizuren: He lacks any speed feats, that is my only argument. Despite his immortally, his speed won't receive any boost. Good, you agree about Tobirama.

The point is Amaterasu's burning ability. Once cast, the individual keeps on burning for seven days and nights. I am not saying he defeats Edos, but they are put out of commission for the team to bail out or form another strategy which was my point with the whole 'threat' logic.

---------- Post added at 12:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:47 AM ----------

When did I say he defeats them? I said, they are of no threat. You can check out my reply to Delbi for the explanation.

We cannot discuss battles here? Damn. Where is this arena anyway? This forum is like a freaking maze.

---------- Post added at 12:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:50 AM ----------

Did I hurt you?

Why should I? I'm just stating an obvious fact that your beloved sasuke is nowhere on the same level with my beloved minato.

Sasuke was being trashed by raikage while raikage's ass was easily beaten by minato. And yet for you minato is just a fodder?

So, How come sasuke can hit/defeat minato if his ass was easily beaten by raikage who was easily trashed by minato?

---------- Post added at 08:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:53 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by rlinfamous View Post
    Only Hashirama is free of Edo Tensei's control. Sasuke and co. are in control of the situation. Also, Sasuke is probably stronger than Madara was when Madara faced Hashirama (although Madara had Kurama to dramatically boost his strength). I'd assume Sasuke could summon a perfect Susano'o just like Madara if he wanted to, and he can equip it with Amaterasu weapons to give it a significant edge.

Minato and Sarutobi have NO way to resist Edo Tensei's control, especially now that Orochimaru has obtained Hashirama's cells. Even Tobirama, another Senju and Hashirama's brother, cannot resist the Zetsu-augmented Edo Tensei.

Orochimaru is probably on par with Sarutobi, and probably close to Minato's level... so Orochimaru is a significant variable in his own right.

Basically, as godly as Hashirama is, he probably can't solo all the fighters in the room, which is what he'd have to do to pose a threat to Sasuke. The real threat is Orochimaru and his remaining Edo Tensei Hokages, but I'm sure if Orochimaru tried to do anything, Sasuke + Hashirama (the two strongest fighters) would both turn on him, and Suigetsu / Juugo are, after all, still present to assist Sasuke, useless though they are.
    No. Hashirama can kill them all if he wants to. Sasuke and orochimaru are nothing compared to hashirama.

Orochimaru shouldn't let minato touch him or else his control to the hokages will be over. Even if minato can't resist the ET control, but still he has an amazing sealing jutsu that enable him to cancel any control of the user to his summons.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Delbi's Avatar
    Country
    The Wall
    Post Thanks / Like

Why should I? I'm just stating an obvious fact that your beloved sasuke is nowhere on the same level with my beloved minato.

Sasuke was being trashed by raikage while raikage's ass was easily beaten by minato. And yet for you minato is just a fodder?

So, How come sasuke can hit/defeat minato if his ass was easily beaten by raikage who was easily trashed by minato?
    Correct me if I'm wrong. Did Minato even so much as scratch Raikage? No, he didn't.

Meanwhile, Sasuke not only took the Raikage's arm, but may have well killed him if not for Gaara's interference. (Whether Sasuke would have survived the leg drop is certainly questionable).

You keep acting as if Minato is some heavy duty powerhouse, and he isn't. He came much closer to kill Bee than he ever did the Raikage.

As for him not being the same level, that's a joke. Each has significant advantages over the other.

Mainly, Minato is nearly impossible to hit. Yet, he lacks killing power.

Sasuke for what it's worth, has nearly half a dozen S-Rank ninjutsu and Sussano for defense. He lacks Minato's speed, that's really about it.

I'm not one to call people fanboys but you clearly called Minato your beloved lol. He's great, but he's not invincible, and Sasuke is far from a slouch himself.
    "The line dividing good and evil cuts through the heart of every human being. And who is willing to destroy a piece of his own heart?” - Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Turkey
    Post Thanks / Like

sasuke and orochimaru does not need to take on all hokages. orochimaru could not limit hashirama but controlled the other hokages. so the teams are:

1. hebi(include orochimaru), tobirama, hiruzen and minato. currently he does not make the last 3 hokages his puppet, because he wants them talk freely to answer sasuke's questions http://www.mangareader.net/naruto/620/11

http://www.mangareader.net/naruto/620/12. here, he could stop tobirama easily. only hashirama is free now.

if sasuke's team decide to fight in konoha, hashirama would refrain from using huge jutsus and would be less threatening. however sasuke would not want to destroy konoha right now for 2 reasons:

1. he may be persuaded by hashirama's talk
    2. he promised that he will not kill any konohanian before he kills naruto

still, watching hashirama vs all hokages, mokuton vs amaterasu would be quite amazing
    Last edited by abyozuu; April 06, 2013 at 03:32 AM.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity llamapie's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Not a chance in hell.

Sasuke could last a bit but the rest of his team would be 1 shot instantly. Minato alone could pull it off. Come on now.

---------- Post added at 08:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:36 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by shahdan View Post

Did I hurt you?
    Regarding Minato's jutsu. I'm going to say you're putting a bit much on the kunai. Minato has displayed abilities beyond that. He can place the tag without the kunai. Sasuke would not have the time to pinpoint and destroy the entire landscape just to counter Hiraishin. But could Sasuke put up a fight? Not arguing, but honestly give Minato some credit here. Sasuke hasn't shown that level of ability yet, to take on any of these Hokage save Hiruzen.
    Give the best manga of all time some attention!

# of "Miura will die before Berserk is finished" comments(since Nov. 1st 2008): 100

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

This is a very inaccurate and biased statement. Thrashed? Did he even injure him? No, he didn't.

While I think Sasuke would certainly have difficulty landing any sort of blow on Minato, Minato has one powerful offensive technique, Rasengan, which is A-ranked. Sasuke has several S-rank techniques, one of which is Sussano as a defense. For all his skill, Minato is lacking in power, something he would certainly need to "thrash" someone as durable as the Raikage.

Mind you, when Sasuke hit him with chidori, an A-rank technique, he barely scratched him. The only offensive move Minato made on him was with a kunai, do you honestly believe that could have done more damage than a chidori?
    if its true then its funny. i mean 1 ninja who was hokage in past and go in lots of mission and fights against strong opponent is lacking in power

i think u r underestimating Minato too much. bro if i m not wrong he was on of the great ninja of his time and u r saying he dont have killers move . if Sasuke has several S-rank techniques i m 100 % sure minato would also have several S-rank techniques. about Rasengan he created it that doesn't mean he dont know other powerful moves also we have see naruto use Rasengan to defeat powerful opponents so dont underestimate its also

if sasuke = several S-rank techniques then minato = several S-rank techniques + Rasengan

MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

He doesn't need to have great power to be one of the greatest ninja of his time or generation. Minato was arguably the deadliest. Look at Kakashi Gaiden and you'll know why. Bar the previous two Raikage, almost no one would have defense against Minato's speed because not only is his reaction fast, but he can teleport and kill you instantly. He could be the weakest ninja in terms of power of all time, but still be the deadliest of all time. Not to mention, his intelligence and hard work helped him out a lot.

I don't think a kage would need to be so destructive, but they would have to be able to protect teh village, and we've seen Minato do just that at least twice - saving the hokage faces and Konoha from Kyuubi's bijuu bombs and taking on Tobi and making him retreat. Could Sasuke do that? I doubt it.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member shahdan's Avatar
    Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

Did that happen in your Minato-wet dreams? I only remember a guy losing his arm, Gaara venturing how he was in hot water had he not stopped the situation, and Sasuke walking away from the fight without any damage.

@Delbi If I am not mistaken, Raigar Bomb is his most powerful attack and it did not even scratch Susano'o that took on a point black Lava attack from Mei without any visible damage. Raikage definitely would have been killed by those spikes.

---------- Post added at 11:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:31 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by llamapie View Post
    Not a chance in hell.

Sasuke could last a bit but the rest of his team would be 1 shot instantly. Minato alone could pull it off. Come on now.

---------- Post added at 08:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:36 AM ----------

Regarding Minato's jutsu. I'm going to say you're putting a bit much on the kunai. Minato has displayed abilities beyond that. He can place the tag without the kunai. Sasuke would not have the time to pinpoint and destroy the entire landscape just to counter Hiraishin. But could Sasuke put up a fight? Not arguing, but honestly give Minato some credit here. Sasuke hasn't shown that level of ability yet, to take on any of these Hokage save Hiruzen.
    Placing the tag would require direct contact with any surface or an individual. That is something he cannot do on someone like Sasuke who is backed by Susano'o and was easily able to evade Raikage's V1 speed. Minato's base speed shouldn't be any where near FTG, as this is what he was renounced for. With his FTG Kunais out of the way and Susano'o offering a complete protection, the tagging falls flat for any quick attacks.

The original point is speed. Sasuke's Doujutsus have displayed immense speed. Take arrows; had Kakashi not warpped them away or had Danzo not used up Izanagi, both of them would have been dead. Amaterasu is instant and it took A two techniques - Body Flicker and V2 Armour - and preparation to side step, or Magatamas, and genjutsu is even deadlier.

When he throws the Kunais in all directions, the ones thrown right at Sasuke would be met with an instant Katon attack. Now I am not venturing that Sasuke gets all of his Kunais, but the ones in the adjacent area are most certainly destroyed. Minato will not be capable of teleporting to Sasuke when there is no point B to teleport to. Sasuke can always bring out CS to take care of the rest with a barrage of Magatama.

Whether anyone here accepts it or not; Sasuke is an extremely high tier ninja, fully capable of defeating Kages. Albeit this is not a Vs thread, I have given ample points regardless. Also, Minato is not killing Suigetsu, as he can simply liquify himself. But if Tobirama pulls the moisture out of the air like he was doing just now; Lol Well let's just say, instant fodder-i-zation for Suigetsu.
    Last edited by shahdan; April 06, 2013 at 02:09 PM.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity jaymizzo's Avatar
    I had a smaller one but i guess i left it at home
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by M3J View Post
    Could Sasuke do that? I doubt it.
    Dont do it M3J, dont open the hellgates...

As per OP, im sure its already been realised that the Kages wont fight Sasuke.

Minato: The man who is faster than A, the person Sasuke had so much trouble with. While Minato has yet to show us any jutsu that could harm Sasuke, it's not like Sasuke has any way of hitting him either. Genjutsu is a great option, but Sasuke isn't Itachi. Amaterasu is really thus his only weapon fast enough to strike Minato.

Hiruzen: You claim you want to go by feats, yet Sasuke hasn't won a fight outright since defeating Deidara. Hiruzen, again has unlimited stamina, which means unlimited Shadow Clones. Sasuke is one person, Hiruzen can become a dozen instantly and start bombarding Sasuke with ninjutsu. When Madara created clones the Kages got stomped and there were 5 of them. Hiruzen is no where near as strong as Madara, but A rank ninjutsu is still A rank ninjutsu, and Sasuke would be on the defensive.

Tobirama: I actually think Sasuke would win this so no argument there. Even still though, how does he stop an immortal man? It's not like Sasuke knows any sealing jutsu.
    I understand its personal opinion but how does one justify Minato and Hiruzen being a threat to Sasuke but also believing Tobirama would lose to him? Just want to understand that
    Last edited by jaymizzo; April 06, 2013 at 02:03 PM.
    "Man hands misery onto man" - Philip Larkin

MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

I do not fear the hellgates, for I am a mod, sworn protector of light and righteousness.

That and I seriously doubt Sasuke would have had power to chase away Tobi. I'm just saying that Minato can be the weakest kage ever but still be the deadliest, not necessarily making him bad or anything. He hasn't shown the destructive power so far that many kage have.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity jaymizzo's Avatar
    I had a smaller one but i guess i left it at home
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by M3J View Post
    I do not fear the hellgates, for I am a mod, sworn protector of light and righteousness.
    Ah power, best not let yourself get drunk over it

Quote Quote:
    That and I seriously doubt Sasuke would have had power to chase away Tobi. I'm just saying that Minato can be the weakest kage ever but still be the deadliest, not necessarily making him bad or anything. He hasn't shown the destructive power so far that many kage have.
    You make a very good point but non of the Kages (bar Tsunade and Hashirama) have shown any real destructive power.
    "Man hands misery onto man" - Philip Larkin

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member IChallengeYou!'s Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

You know, this would've been a good scenario. With those two goons gone for good, the manga will progress more. They've been holding it up with their nonsense for far too long. I'm referring to this war. This arc has had absolutely zero momentum, a complete standstill. First gear never has been switched on, it's always either on neutral or reverse.

I don't care how they get their presence erased, what matters is when it will happen.

I swear though, if I'll hear one more spasm inducing line from Obito...Or a "boo-hoo" version 2 stupidity whinge from Madara....

Kishimoto, I know where you live pal. Expect a Xenomorph in your mail shortly.

New Reply
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast