Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 503 by kewl0210 , One Piece 753 by cnet128 , Bleach 589 (2)
New Reply
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7

Thread: Hataraku Maou-sama!

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted FrostyMouse's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: [Featured] Hataraku Maou-sama!

Quote Originally Posted by Ju-da-su View Post
    Yep, that's her.

Spoiler show
    Have you considered translating the LN for all of us who can't read Japanese? I know it's a massive undertaking, but the people on BT just aren't getting there.

Spoiler show

Intl Translator 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Ju-da-su's Avatar
    Country
    Thailand
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by FrostyMouse View Post
    Have you considered translating the LN for all of us who can't read Japanese? I know it's a massive undertaking, but the people on BT just aren't getting there.

Spoiler show
    Probably not. I tried translating the LN just the part where the girl comes out (since it's just hilarious...well, the whole novel is hilarious, but since I love this girl too much...XD ) to my native language, but still can't finish it since I'm busy and currently am obsessed with the girl's manga form (so I end up putting all my hype into the manga instead...>.<")

Spoiler show

Rewriter 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member naruto-niichan's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Hataraku Maou-sama!

Am I the only one who felt like the series slowly declined after the Olba/Urushihara vs. Maou/Emi fight? It was my personal highlight of the season, the series had a top quality until the fight ended. Since then it slowly became worse. Absolutely not bad, still good, but not as awesome as the start was. I really loved the show and hope for a second season but hopefully the second season will start as good as the first season and keep it's quality until the end. It's a complaint on a high level but still that let's me refrain from giving it more than a 8/10

Intl Translator 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Ju-da-su's Avatar
    Country
    Thailand
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Hataraku Maou-sama!

Quote Originally Posted by naruto-niichan View Post
    Am I the only one who felt like the series slowly declined after the Olba/Urushihara vs. Maou/Emi fight? It was my personal highlight of the season, the series had a top quality until the fight ended. Since then it slowly became worse. Absolutely not bad, still good, but not as awesome as the start was. I really loved the show and hope for a second season but hopefully the second season will start as good as the first season and keep it's quality until the end. It's a complaint on a high level but still that let's me refrain from giving it more than a 8/10
    I actually kinda felt the same, though I'll blame it on the anime staff in my case. Episode 6 and the final episode are the two episodes that's just so meh it made my motivation droops down a bit because they're mainly just average filler episodes (episode 10 is also a filler ep, but I think I'm OK with that one...only for the joke parts...but still don't like it as much as the first five episodes though). Don't know if it was because I read the novel as well, but for some reasons, I just meh at most of the filler scenes...and fillers start coming in heavily only after episode 5...*shrug*

Still love it as a whole though. >_<

MH's Funniest Member 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity digitaldude's Avatar
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jammin View Post
    Out of curiousity what are your top 1-2?

I really want to see what Maou's past was like and what motivated him to be that way. There was some fairly brutal imagery in the first episode and what I most want to see (hopefully in the next season) is what Maou was really like and reconcile that with who he is now. Possibly through Emi developing friendship (and hopefully one day more..) with him. I'd like to see some of the same for Ashiya.
    Suisei no gargantia and henneko/date a live, I don't list shingeki no kyojin cause it's only half way through.

6. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
New Reply
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7