Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/7/14 - 4/13/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 490 by Bomber D Rufi
New Reply
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Hentai Ouji to Warawanai Neko

MH's Most Friendly Member 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity destiny4ever's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Hentai Ouji to Warawanai Neko

Quote Originally Posted by Hakuteiken View Post
    That was an unlucky spot to put his hand at
    Maybe even Youta’s subconscious is echii.

Quote Quote:
    In that case, it worked out indeed!
    Sometimes the body remembers better than the mind.
    Thank you so much for my cute avy GenjiChan and for my awesome sig, Reverzer0!

2. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity REN KOUEN's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

lmao at the line he told the "steel king"

"why are you wearing track shorts instead of short-tights captain?! you are crushing every adolescent's bdsm fetishism, take them off and put on your short-tights now!"

instant classic

4. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Kisame Hoshigaki View Post
    lmao at the line he told the "steel king"

"why are you wearing track shorts instead of short-tights captain?! you are crushing every adolescent's bdsm fetishism, take them off and put on your short-tights now!"

instant classic
    Welcome to this thread, Kisame!

There were various great lines during this first episode; some lines were hilarious, other lines were sweet, and other lines were very cute. Youto explaining the pros of being flat was priceless! His “confession” was pretty funny as well. Mmmm…I don’t think I can choose a favorite one but I really liked Tsuki’s; the one about her being embarrassed and the one about waiting for that special moment/someone.

6. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by destiny4ever View Post
    Welcome to this thread, Kisame!

There were various great lines during this first episode; some lines were hilarious, other lines were sweet, and other lines were very cute. Youto explaining the pros of being flat was priceless! His “confession” was pretty funny as well. Mmmm…I don’t think I can choose a favorite one but I really liked Tsuki’s; the one about her being embarrassed and the one about waiting for that special moment/someone.
    yes i look forward to more of this anime, it has great potential for some great laughs and maybe even some great romance

8. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Skyguardian's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: [Featured] Hentai Ouji to Warawanai Neko

Episode 02:

Tsukiko...
    This Anime isn't good for my health. This girl is way too cute... Combine this with the opening and the ending... How shall I finish this show without getting diabetes?!

Anyway... Where do I begin...
    I just loved how Youto and Azusas (Flatty's :'D) date went. First wedding shop... After that learning how to care for a baby? And Azusa even thought he impregnated her!

Thouigh the time he spend with Tsuki was even more awesome... They do look like a couple... And Tsuki does have feelings for him already... Her being jealous was...

Oh my god the steel queen is Tsukis sister... Everyone ran away from her when they had the chance... Outstanding... x'D

In the end we got more than a lot of funny stuff though. Azusas old "friends" popped up... I wonder what happened before she got Youtos facade?

I can't wait for episode 3... This show is awesome.

10. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Episode 2

I really like this series! It is awesome!

I enjoyed watching this episode a lot!

I really like the OP! But the ED was…was so adorably cute!!! I suffered a sugar overdose while watching it!!

Quote Originally Posted by Skyguardian View Post
    Episode 02:

Tsukiko...
    This Anime isn't good for my health. This girl is way too cute... Combine this with the opening and the ending... How shall I finish this show without getting diabetes?!
    LOL! That comment was priceless, Sky! As a fellow Hentai Ouji fan said:

Quote Originally Posted by Divini View Post
    As if Tsukiko doesn't give me diabetes enough, they had to go and make that ED...

Quote Quote:
    Anyway... Where do I begin...
    I just loved how Youto and Azusas (Flatty's :'D) date went. First wedding shop... After that learning how to care for a baby? And Azusa even thought he impregnated her!
    Their date was great! And Azusa believing they had already done…well…that…and that she was already pregnant was priceless! I also liked the little intro at the beginning of the episode about Azusa and Youto’s interactions. Azusa the master and Youto the dog!

Quote Quote:
    Thouigh the time he spend with Tsuki was even more awesome... They do look like a couple... And Tsuki does have feelings for him already... Her being jealous was...
    I love the way Tsuki expresses her jealousy! And even though she can’t show how she feels through facial expression if you really pay attention you can notice how she becomes happy or embarrassed and even blushes at the smallest sign that Youto might be interested in her, that Youto might like her. She is so cute!!

The love hotel scene between Tsuki and Youto was awesome!! And I liked how Youto was able to notice that Tsuki was afraid of that man that was scolding them. It is clear that Tsuki likes Youto and is developing feelings for him, but it is not clear if Youto feels the same way about her. He doesn’t dislike her but I’m not 100% sure if he likes her. I have a feeling that he does like her, but I’m not totally sure about his feelings yet.

Quote Quote:
    Oh my god the steel queen is Tsukis sister... Everyone ran away from her when they had the chance... Outstanding... x'D
    Even more outstanding was the way in which Youto made it possible for him and the others to run away. Poor president, she didn’t see that coming and neither did I. ^^ Another surprise was the fact that Tsuki is the president’s little sister and it seems she is very protective of Tsuki.

Quote Quote:
    In the end we got more than a lot of funny stuff though. Azusas old "friends" popped up... I wonder what happened before she got Youtos facade?
    She was bullied in her last school that is why she transferred. It is also why she stopped believing in friendship and why she thinks she is better off alone. It is sad because Tsuki was sincere in her actions and she did have a good time with Azusa, and as Youto said they were beginning to become friends. I hope Tsuki and Youto are able to restore Azusa’s faith in friendship.

Another important bit is that she is not rich, she pretends to be a rich lady but in reality she lives in a normal apartment and works very hard to maintain her ojou-sama pretense. Moreover, she acts all arrogant and strong but in reality she is very vulnerable, that is why she needed Youto’s façade.

Quote Quote:
    I can't wait for episode 3... This show is awesome.
    I agree!! It is very early to say this but this show is shaping up to be my favorite series from this new anime season.
    Last edited by destiny4ever; April 20, 2013 at 09:31 PM.

12. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

As a fellow Hentai Ouji fan said:
    Yeah, I thought after that opening song and Tsuki herself it couldn't get even sweeter...
    I was so wrong...

Quote Quote:
    I also liked the little intro at the beginning of the episode about Azusa and Youto’s interactions. Azusa the master and Youto the dog!
    That was indeed priceless. I wonder when he found the time to make two films?!

Quote Quote:
    I love the way Tsuki expresses her jealousy! And even though she can’t show how she feels through facial expression if you really pay attention you can notice how she becomes happy or embarrassed and even blushes at the smallest sign that Youto might be interested in her, that Youto might like her. She is so cute!!
    You know I thought after Kud-chan and Ushio there couldn't possibly be a girl which is even cuter... Again. I was so wrong.
    Everything she does could give you diabetes... It doesn't matter if she "bites" someone or just blushes... She is adorable beyond reasoning!
    I really hope she can make Youto fall for her...

Quote Quote:
    The love hotel scene between Tsuki and Youto was awesome!! And I liked how Youto was able to notice that Tsuki was afraid of that man that was scolding them. It is clear that Tsuki likes Youto and is developing feelings for him, but it is not clear if Youto feels the same way about her. He doesn’t dislike her but I’m not 100% sure if he likes her. I have a feeling that he does like her, but I’m not totally sure about his feelings yet.
    Well Youto is - what a surprise - dense. I think he likes Tsuki but nothing more. I hope he will develop feelings for her. I feel a bit sorry for Azusa but... Tsuki stole my heart completely... It's impossible to root for something else than her happyness!

Quote Quote:
    Poor president, she didn’t see that coming and neither did I. ^^
    Well he isn't called Hentai Prince for nothing.

Quote Quote:
    She was bullied in her last school that is why she transferred. It is also why she stopped believing in friendship and why she thinks she is better off alone. It is sad because Tsuki was sincere in her actions and she did have a good time with Azusa, and as Youto said they were beginning to become friends. I hope Tsuki and Youto are able to restore Azusa’s faith in friendship.
    So she decided to put on a facade and make it impossible for others so see Azusas real self... She wanted to protect herself from being hurt ever again...
    Well who would be better suited for helping her as the shy kitten and the perv prince?

Quote Quote:
    Another important bit is that she is not rich, she pretends to be a rich lady but in reality she lives in a normal apartment and works very hard to maintain her ojou-sama pretense. Moreover, she acts all arrogant and strong but in reality she is very vulnerable, that is why she needed Youto’s façade.
    True true... I hate bullies... I hope the Hentai Prince will use his ecchi powers on those two...

Quote Quote:
    I agree!! It is very early to say this but this show is shaping up to be my favorite series from this new anime season.
    At the moment Railgun S is still my number one, but if HenNeko is able to keep this level of Tsuki-cuteness quality then I guess it will reach #1.

I should get some insulin ready... You know... Just in case...

14. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Yeah, I thought after that opening song and Tsuki herself it couldn't get even sweeter...
    I was so wrong...
    Yeah, they want to kill us with an overdose of sweetness!!!
    Btw, did you notice who Tsuki loves candy and sweet things?

Quote Quote:
    I wonder when he found the time to make two films?!
    LOL! True, true. Although we have to admit that he is a good filmmaker!

Quote Quote:
    You know I thought after Kud-chan and Ushio there couldn't possibly be a girl which is even cuter... Again. I was so wrong.
    You are forgetting Komari-chan. I can’t choose between then, they are all so cute!!

Quote Quote:
    Everything she does could give you diabetes... It doesn't matter if she "bites" someone or just blushes... She is adorable beyond reasoning!
    That scene was so funny and cute at the same time! Poor Youto!

Quote Quote:
    Well Youto is - what a surprise - dense. I think he likes Tsuki but nothing more. I hope he will develop feelings for her. I feel a bit sorry for Azusa but... Tsuki stole my heart completely... It's impossible to root for something else than her happyness!
    I want to root for her as well, but after what happened with
    Spoiler show
    , my shipping heart is a bit cautious now but I do like Tsuki x Youto. They look so adorable together!

Mmm…although, after learning about Azusa’s past, I don’t want her to have her heart broken either.

Quote Quote:
    Well he isn't called Hentai Prince for nothing.
    True, true.

Quote Quote:
    So she decided to put on a facade and make it impossible for others so see Azusas real self... She wanted to protect herself from being hurt ever again...
    Exactly.

Quote Quote:
    Well who would be better suited for helping her as the shy kitten and the perv prince?
    The shy kitty ftw! That scene between Tsuki and Youto was so sweet! And the scene of the girls fighting over Youto was so funny, Azusa was the dog and Tsuki the cat.

Quote Quote:
    True true... I hate bullies... I hope the Hentai Prince will use his ecchi powers on those two...
    That is what is going to happen and that is why I see a love triangle coming our way.

Quote Quote:
    I should get some insulin ready... You know... Just in case...
    Yes, you definitely should. ^^
    Last edited by destiny4ever; April 20, 2013 at 11:19 PM.

16. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

very interesting twist at the end of episode two. Those two girls in the arcade were horrible, but i love the drama. At first i figured this would be a simple but funny, romantic comedy but this episode showed that this series has potential to stimulate the emotional palate in more ways than just good humor

18. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Yeah, they want to kill us with an overdose of sweetness!!!
    Btw, did you notice who Tsuki loves candy and sweet things?
    I wonder where the stuff she is eating goes to? I mean she is as flat as a board...
    Ah I got it... She gets sweeter with every chew... We're doomed...

Quote Quote:
    You are forgetting Komari-chan. I can’t choose between then, they are all so cute!!
    True... Sugar overload... Good to know that they just keep throwing cute girls at us...

Quote Quote:
    I want to root for her as well, but after what happened with
    Spoiler show
    , my shipping heart is a bit cautious now but I do like Tsuki x Youto. They look so adorable together!
    Yeeeees.
    I wonder... Will this show be more of a lighthearted comedy... Or more of a romance show (like Toradora). I guess it's gonna be the first one.
    Spoiler show

Quote Quote:
    Mmm…although, after learning about Azusa’s past, I don’t want her to have her heart broken either.
    True... But the top priority for Azusa is, that she will remember how to trust people. Or that friends are a very good thing.

Quote Quote:
    And the scene of the girls fighting over Youto was so funny, Azusa was the dog and Tsuki the cat.
    Though it was even more adorable how Azusa fed Tsuki...

---------- Post added at 07:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:23 PM ----------

very interesting twist at the end of episode two. Those two girls in the arcade were horrible, but i love the drama. At first i figured this would be a simple but funny, romantic comedy but this episode showed that this series has potential to stimulate the emotional palate in more ways than just good humor
    Yeah I agree. Though I wonder how much drama will occur. I do believe we will get a lot of comedy.
    Azusas empty eyes were hard to watch though... :/

20. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I wonder where the stuff she is eating goes to? I mean she is as flat as a board...

True... Sugar overload... Good to know that they just keep throwing cute girls at us...

Yeeeees.
    I wonder... Will this show be more of a lighthearted comedy... Or more of a romance show (like Toradora). I guess it's gonna be the first one.
    Spoiler show

True... But the top priority for Azusa is, that she will remember how to trust people. Or that friends are a very good thing.

---------- Post added at 07:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:23 PM ----------

Yeah I agree. Though I wonder how much drama will occur. I do believe we will get a lot of comedy.
    Azusas empty eyes were hard to watch though
    ... :/
    yes they were, she is a very sweet girl too, even though she puts up this major front of being stuck up, she really just wants friends, i agree though we are not going to enter an epic drama. but it nice to see enough of it to make the story more compelling, and to make the characters more complete and interesting

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Mango-chan's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I really wish this show didn't have such a pedo-tastic opening, I feel really seedy watching it while being unable to fully escape from my grandmother for half an hour. :[
    Really great show though, it's great to see one of my favorite brainless mangas getting animated.

I wonder though, why did the animators leave out part of MC's mini-movie about Azuka? He makes up this goofy speculation at the last minute about her father being a blimp pilot lost in the stars or something. And then decides she's working super hard so she too can some day pilot a blimp and she's like "wtf is this". Enjoyed the scene without it, but still missed it.
    Last edited by Mango-chan; April 21, 2013 at 06:18 PM.

Auto-correct is a double edged sword.

23. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    SQUEE x 9000 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Kaiten's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Tsukiko wears fantastic hats.

---------- Post added April 22, 2013 at 10:12 AM ---------- Previous post was April 21, 2013 at 10:06 PM ----------

So far the best thing about this show is Youto. I have not gotten attached to either of the girls yet, though I think both have potential. The focus so far has been on getting his facade back. Once it shifts to her emotions Tsukiko might get a little more interesting. It appears that we shall learn more about Azusa next week, and the reason she so desperately needed Youto's facade. That promises to be interesting.

25. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Kaiten View Post
    Tsukiko wears fantastic hats.

---------- Post added April 22, 2013 at 10:12 AM ---------- Previous post was April 21, 2013 at 10:06 PM ----------

So far the best thing about this show is Youto. I have not gotten attached to either of the girls yet, though I think both have potential. The focus so far has been on getting his facade back. Once it shifts to her emotions Tsukiko might get a little more interesting. It appears that we shall learn more about Azusa next week, and the reason she so desperately needed Youto's facade. That promises to be interesting.
    his dialogues have been amazing, especially since the second half of episode 1

very funny stuff

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

At first i figured this would be a simple but funny, romantic comedy but this episode showed that this series has potential to stimulate the emotional palate in more ways than just good humor
    J.C. romcoms are like that, that is why I like them so much! J.C. knows how to perfectly combine comedy, drama and romance.

Maybe she has a fast metabolism and that is why she remains thin despite eating lots of sweets. ^^

Quote Quote:
    We really are!

Quote Quote:
    I think it’s going to be more like Sakurasou, a good mixture of comedy, drama and romance. And of course, friendship will be an important part as well.

Quote Quote:
    Spoiler show

Quote Quote:
    You are completely right! And I agree with you.

Quote Quote:
    True, it was very adorable!! I hope the two of them become great friends. ^_^

yes they were, she is a very sweet girl too, even though she puts up this major front of being stuck up, she really just wants friends, i agree though we are not going to enter an epic drama.
    I agree, Azusa is a nice girl, one that is in desperate need of true friendship and affection. And I don’t think this series will turn into an epic drama, but I do think drama will be part of this series.

Quote Quote:
    but it nice to see enough of it to make the story more compelling, and to make the characters more complete and interesting
    QFT!

Quote Originally Posted by Mango-chan View Post
    Really great show though, it's great to see one of my favorite brainless mangas getting animated.
    Welcome to this thread, Mago-chan!

Quote Quote:
    I wonder though, why did the animators leave out part of MC's mini-movie about Azuka? He makes up this goofy speculation at the last minute about her father being a blimp pilot lost in the stars or something. And then decides she's working super hard so she too can some day pilot a blimp and she's like "wtf is this". Enjoyed the scene without it, but still missed it.
    Awwww, it’s too bad that they took out that scene. I really hope J.C. animates HentaiOuji as faithfully as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaiten View Post
    So far the best thing about this show is Youto. I have not gotten attached to either of the girls yet, though I think both have potential.
    I like Youto, but it was very hard for me not to fall for Tsuki’s cuteness, she is so adorable!

Quote Quote:
    The focus so far has been on getting his facade back. Once it shifts to her emotions Tsukiko might get a little more interesting. It appears that we shall learn more about Azusa next week, and the reason she so desperately needed Youto's facade. That promises to be interesting.
    While I Tsuki, I do agree that she is not all that interesting as a character; in fact, I find Azusa more interesting than Tsuki atm. I’m looking forward to know more about heAzusa in the next episode.

---------- Post added at 10:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:31 PM ----------

P.S. and a bit OT: Amazing avies, Sky and Kaiten-kun!! I love them!
    Last edited by destiny4ever; April 23, 2013 at 10:43 PM.

28. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
New Reply
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast