Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/15/14 - 9/21/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 510 (2) , Naruto 692 by aegon-rokudo
New Reply
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Hentai Ouji to Warawanai Neko

Harasho 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Kaiten's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: [Featured] Hentai Ouji to Warawanai Neko

Quote Originally Posted by destiny4ever View Post
    I like Youto, but it was very hard for me not to fall for Tsuki’s cuteness, she is so adorable!
    She is adorable, but has really only followed as Youto perused Azusa. It seems like she already has feelings for Youto that she can not express. I'm looking forward to seeing how their relationship develops. It's still only been two episodes, it's hard to form a strong opinion.

Quote Quote:
    While I Tsuki, I do agree that she is not all that interesting as a character; in fact, I find Azusa more interesting than Tsuki atm. I’m looking forward to know more about heAzusa in the next episode.
    I'd like to know more about why she is working two jobs, and why she was bullied. So far I like Tsuki more, but I'm glad that their will be some depth to Azusa, that she will be more than a princess character.

Quote Quote:
    P.S. and a bit OT: Amazing avies, Sky and Kaiten-kun!! I love them!
    Thanks! After watching episode two I knew I had to have it.

2. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity REN KOUEN's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

J.C. romcoms are like that, that is why I like them so much! J.C. knows how to perfectly combine comedy, drama and romance.

Maybe she has a fast metabolism and that is why she remains thin despite eating lots of sweets. ^^

We really are!

I think it’s going to be more like Sakurasou, a good mixture of comedy, drama and romance. And of course, friendship will be an important part as well.

You are completely right! And I agree with you.

True, it was very adorable!! I hope the two of them become great friends. ^_^

I agree, Azusa is a nice girl, one that is in desperate need of true friendship and affection. And I don’t think this series will turn into an epic drama, but I do think drama will be part of this series.

QFT!

Welcome to this thread, Mago-chan!

Awwww, it’s too bad that they took out that scene. I really hope J.C. animates HentaiOuji as faithfully as possible.

I like Youto, but it was very hard for me not to fall for Tsuki’s cuteness, she is so adorable!

While I Tsuki, I do agree that she is not all that interesting as a character; in fact, I find Azusa more interesting than Tsuki atm. I’m looking forward to know more about heAzusa in the next episode.

---------- Post added at 10:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:31 PM ----------

the thing about this story, is right off the bat
    we are all in love with both love rivals, i believe by the way things are going tsuki is the clear favorite to win youto's heart
    but i agree about azusa being more interesting right now, i love both of the girls, and i am not sure who i would rather be with youto right now

but my heart is with azusa because of what she has been through

4. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    MH's Most Friendly Member 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity destiny4ever's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Kaiten View Post
    She is adorable, but has really only followed as Youto perused Azusa.
    True. However, there have been a couple of moments where we have been able to see some glimpses of her personality, of her as a character and especially of her feelings for Youto.

Quote Quote:
    It seems like she already has feelings for Youto that she can not express. I'm looking forward to seeing how their relationship develops.
    I’m looking forward to that as well.

Quote Quote:
    I'd like to know more about why she is working two jobs, and why she was bullied.
    Hopefully we’ll learn more about those topics in the next episode. Maybe she is working that hard to help her family?

Quote Quote:
    So far I like Tsuki more, but I'm glad that their will be some depth to Azusa, that she will be more than a princess character.
    I agree. I hope the same for all the rest of the main characters; I hope all of them will be given some depth as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Kisame Hoshigaki View Post
    the thing about this story, is right off the bat
    we are all in love with both love rivals, i believe by the way things are going tsuki is the clear favorite to win youto's heart
    Well…I can’t really say that I love both girls. While I do like Azusa, the one who I is Tsuki. But I do agree that they have made it so that we like both girls and from experience I know that this means it will be hard to root for one girl without feeling bad for the other.

Quote Quote:
    and i am not sure who i would rather be with youto right now
    While I haven’t become an official shipper of any pairing yet, I admit I really like Tsuki x Youto, that is why I have that pairings as my current sig.

Quote Quote:
    but my heart is with azusa because of what she has been through
    Interactions are important for me, so that is why I like Tsuki x Youto more than Azusa x Youto atm.
    Last edited by destiny4ever; April 24, 2013 at 08:43 PM.
    Thank you so much for my cute avy GenjiChan!

6. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    4-Star Loli-Hunter 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Skyguardian's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

J.C. romcoms are like that, that is why I like them so much! J.C. knows how to perfectly combine comedy, drama and romance.
    So true.

Quote Quote:
    Maybe she has a fast metabolism and that is why she remains thin despite eating lots of sweets. ^^
    So she would have such an awesome skill too? Tsuki really is great.

Quote Quote:
    I think it’s going to be more like Sakurasou, a good mixture of comedy, drama and romance. And of course, friendship will be an important part as well.
    I sure hope Youto won't take the Sakurasou-route...
    But yeah I hope for some good romance. :3

Quote Quote:
    True, it was very adorable!! I hope the two of them become great friends. ^_^
    They will... And they will stay jealous at each other regarding Youto.

Quote Quote:
    So is yours.
    Tsuki-chan HenNeko is taking over the Theater...

8. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Skyguardian View Post
    I sure hope Youto won't take the Sakurasou-route...
    Sakurasou-route….
    Spoiler show

Quote Quote:
    They will... And they will stay jealous at each other regarding Youto.
    Or maybe the will develop a great friendship with just a little bit of jealousy like the friendship
    Spoiler show

Quote Quote:
    So is yours.
    Thanks!

Quote Quote:
    Tsuki-chan HenNeko is taking over the Theater...
    QFT!

10. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Sakurasou-route….
    Spoiler show
    Spoiler show

Quote Quote:
    Or maybe the will develop a great friendship with just a little bit of jealousy like the friendship
    Spoiler show
    That would be nice too.

12. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Spoiler show
    Spoiler show

Btw, glad to know you still like Youto x Tsuki.

14. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Btw, glad to know you still like Youto x Tsuki.
    I'm a big Tsuki fan... No worries.

Episode 03:

First part:

The conclusion of Azusas story... I'm a bit unhappy. That seemed rushed to me. It was great she ended up happy (and her face after Youto said he wouldn't fall in love with her was priceless) but still... I think this could have been better. I am bit underwhelmed and disappointed to be honest...
    Azusas mother is very cute though... Totally normal an unknown highschool boy kidnaps your daughther in her pyjamas...
    Oh Japan...

Part 2:

And J.C. Staff you are almost forgiven...
    Middle-School Tsuki was... Over the top cute... Though I have to say she developed feelings for our dense Hentai prince way too fast.
    But okay I will that one slide. I'm impressed that she is part of an organization that wants to make children smile. It fits her.
    Though she can't do that anymore after she lost her emotions... :cry
    Youto on the other hand is really an idiot... In my opinion she was easy to recognize... Even her hairstyle was the same...
    (I won't be able to look at cats anymore without being reminded of Tsuki though... )

After watching that second part two things are clear to me:

1. Youto x Tsuki will be the main couple and if this show gets closure they will become a couple.
    2. Azusa won't give up but she will lose in the end. There is no way Youto will fall for her. The story is made pretty simple so I guess after Tsuki will get her emotions back she will confess or at least imply it.

Well now Youto has to repair the bond between the two sisters...
    Last edited by Skyguardian; April 27, 2013 at 04:16 PM.

16. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity REN KOUEN's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

hmm unless things change drastically youto x tsuki is a definite at this point, in fact i think he almost fell for her after her show, in the empty classroom by the window, he was entranced by her for a moment, i think i like youto without his facade better though

it was kind of cold the way he blatantly told asuza that he only wanted to be friends, but at least he was honest
    the funniest thing to me is he keeps referring to the "sister of steel"

lmao he is seriously intimidated by her

---------- Post added at 04:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:47 PM ----------

I'm a big Tsuki fan... No worries.

Episode 03:

First part:

The conclusion of Azusas story... I'm a bit unhappy. That seemed rushed to me. It was great she ended up happy (and her face after Youto said he wouldn't fall in love with her was priceless) but still... I think this could have been better. I am bit underwhelmed and disappointed to be honest...
    Azusas mother is very cute though... Totally normal an unknown highschool boy kidnaps your daughther in her pyjamas...
    Oh Japan...

Part 2:

And J.C. Staff you are almost forgiven...
    Middle-School Tsuki was... Over the top cute... Though I have to say she developed feelings for our dense Hentai prince way too fast.
    But okay I will that one slide. I'm impressed that she is part of an organization that wants to make children smile. It fits her.
    Youto on the other hand is really an idiot... In my opinion she was easy to recognize... Even her hairstyle was the same...
    (I won't be able to look at cats anymore without being reminded of Tsuki though... )

After watching that second part two things are clear to me:

1. Youto x Tsuki will be the main couple and if this show gets closure they will become a couple.
    2. Azusa won't give up but she will lose in the end. There is no way Youto will fall for her. The story is made pretty simple so I guess after Tsuki will get her emotions back she will confess or at least imply it.

the one thing i fear is that the story may become too straightforward and predictable

Spoiler show

in this story its a landslide at this point that tsuki will get the boy and asuza will have the consolation prize of two friends (which is very important considering her story)

but i will still finish the series, i just hope the plot doesnt follow the straight amd narrow path of predictability

btw my favorite scene was when youto told tsuki how captivating her lips were with the meat grease
    Last edited by REN KOUEN; April 27, 2013 at 05:01 PM.

18. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Episode 03:

First part:

I do agree that it felt a bit rushed.

For instance, the conversation between Youto and Azusa’s former classmates felt a tad rushed. While I liked the conversation scene because it showed us that Youto is a great guy (yes, he is a big pervy but he is a good guy), it felt a bit anticlimactic how everything turned out to be a misunderstanding; because according to Azusa’s former classmates, they never meant to hurt her. According to them they never bullied Azusa, they just teased her.

Mmm…but teasing can become bullying, and I think in Azusa’s case that is what happened because it got to the point that she stopped going to school. I think a flashback whowing Azusa's interactions with her former classmates would have been a better and clearer way to show us if Azusa was bullied or not and why that teasing had such a big and traumatic effect on her.

During the taxi ride I was getting a bit worried that because of Youto’s words and him being all kind Azusa might get the wrong idea and fall for him. Thankfully, Youto clarified his feelings for her right away. While it didn’t stop Azusa from developing feelings from Youto, I do like the fact that she is fully aware of how Youto feels about her. He cares about her but he doesn’t like her in a romantic way.

Quote Quote:
    Oh Japan...
    LOL! Azusa’s mother is very kind and trusting. Btw, it wasn’t explained why Azusa worked that hard…mmm…was it to keep up with her ojou-sama façade or was it to help her family? Maybe Azusa’s mother is a single mother and Azusa works that hard to help her mom?

Quote Quote:
    Kitty Tsuki was so adorable!!!! And I think their little chats in the playground of that kindergarten were the reason why Tsuki began developing feelings for Youto. Another factor that I think influenced in her developing feelings for him was the fact that Youto was a boy with whom she could talk without getting all shy and embarrassed and knowing Tsuki’s personality that must have had great importance and meaning for her.

Quote Quote:
    I'm impressed that she is part of an organization that wants to make children smile. It fits her.
    I like Tsuki even more now! She is such a nice girl!

Quote Quote:
    While Youto recovered his façade fairly fast, I think Tsuki won’t recover her emotions until the last episodes of the series.

Quote Quote:
    You have to keep in mind that Youto’s body remembers better than his mind. (remember how Tsuki made him realize she was the girl from the hill.) I think Youto would need to poke Tsuki’s belly button again in order to realize that she is the kitty from the playground. ^^ With Youto is all about sensory memory.

Quote Quote:
    I do agree that all the sings are pointing to the fact that Youto x Tsuki is the main pairing of this series.

Quote Quote:
    2. Azusa won't give up but she will lose in the end.
    Azusa won’t give up on him yet, she will fight for him. That was clearly shown in this episode by Azusa asking Youto out on a date.

Quote Quote:
    I’m wondering why Tsuki said her sister hated her.

Btw, about Youto x Tsuki, I loved how despite having his façade Youto is still very honest with Tsuki. And it seems Youto is beginning to develop feelings for Tsuki.

Quote Originally Posted by Kisame Hoshigaki View Post
    hmm unless things change drastically youto x tsuki is a definite at this point, in fact i think he almost fell for her after her show, in the empty classroom by the window, he was entranced by her for a moment, i think i like youto without his facade better though
    That scene was great! It was another sign that Youto might be developing feelings for Tsuki. I liked Youto’s brutal honesty, and I’m going to miss it. However, I like how when he is with Tsuki he tries to be as honest as possible. And I love how Tsuki can read Youto like a book. ^^

Quote Quote:
    it was kind of cold the way he blatantly told asuza that he only wanted to be friends, but at least he was honest
    I really hope Youto keeps being honest with Azusa; I wouldn’t want for him to tell her white lies to avoid hurting her and in the process give her false hopes that would result in misunderstandings and heartbreak. Mmm…I hope for that but Youto already told Azusa a white lie…

Quote Quote:
    the one thing i fear is that the story may become too straightforward and predictable

in this story its a landslide at this point that tsuki will get the boy and asuza will have the consolation prize of two friends (which is very important considering her story)

but i will still finish the series, i just hope the plot doesnt follow the straight amd narrow path of predictability
    I don’t think the journey to Tsuki x Youto land will be a smooth ride; there will be twists, turns and bumps along the way; especially now that Youto has regained his façade. While the end might be already known (Tsuki x Youto), I think the journey to that destination will be what makes this series interesting and great.

Quote Quote:
    btw my favorite scene was when youto told tsuki how captivating her lips were with the meat grease
    I liked that scene as well and Tsuki’s reaction was priceless!
    Last edited by destiny4ever; April 27, 2013 at 07:37 PM.

20. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I really enjoyed this episode. After the first two episodes, it seemed like this show would at least have a nice message. This episode added some real depth. The characters all seem to be trying to say what they think others want to hear, not what they should say, or what needs to be said. Nobody means badly, they just don't trust their own feelings, and don't want to say something they'd regret. Tsuki's speech to Youto at the beginning of the episode was very revelatory, revealing what this show really is about. So was their initial meeting. She needed to hide behind a mask, he claimed he'd recognize her from a mile away anyway. She could have showed her face, or given a hint, rather than force him to find her by himself. Two people who found each other twice, but can't clearly communicate who they are, or what they want.

I'm glad the Azusa storyline was concluded. The scene in the taxi was very sweet, and very well done. Her reason for wanting to be tsundere fit in nicely with the rest of the episode. All the same, I am glad we are moving on to the heart of the story. Three episodes out of thirteen is almost a quarter of the show. Any more and it would only take time away from telling Youto and Tsuki's story. Their relationship is what I really want to see develop.

During the taxi ride I was getting a bit worried that because of Youto’s words and him being all kind Azusa might get the wrong idea and fall for him. Thankfully, Youto clarified his feelings for her right away. While it didn’t stop Azusa from developing feelings from Youto, I do like the fact that she is fully aware of how Youto feels about her. He cares about her but he doesn’t like her in a romantic way.
    I also liked that. It was one of the few scenes where the characters were honest with each other. The truth hurts, rejecting someone is never easy, but if he didn't, neither of them would have been able to move on. She still seems interested in pursuing, but at least there are no illusions.

22. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Mmm…but teasing can become bullying, and I think in Azusa’s case that is what happened because it got to the point that she stopped going to school. I think a flashback whowing Azusa's interactions with her former classmates would have been a better and clearer way to show us if Azusa was bullied or not and why that teasing had such a big and traumatic effect on her.
    True, this episode lacked impact. They should've shown us more stuff from Azusas past... But maybe they were under time pressure already?

Quote Quote:
    Me too. But Azusa won't give up on him. She already has feelings for him.

But yeah it's good that Youto already friendzones her. \o/

Quote Quote:
    LOL! Azusa’s mother is very kind and trusting. Btw, it wasn’t explained why Azusa worked that hard…mmm…was it to keep up with her ojou-sama façade or was it to help her family? Maybe Azusa’s mother is a single mother and Azusa works that hard to help her mom?
    It wasn't? I thought Azusa worked hard so she could buy the stuff she needs to look more princess like.

Quote Quote:
    Kitty Tsuki was so adorable!!!! And I think their little chats in the playground of that kindergarten were the reason why Tsuki began developing feelings for Youto. Another factor that I think influenced in her developing feelings for him was the fact that Youto was a boy with whom she could talk without getting all shy and embarrassed and knowing Tsuki’s personality that must have had great importance and meaning for her.
    It didn't seem like Tsuki knew him in the first episode though...
    But it was really cute how their relationship started. :3
    I liked the demon mask though. *g*

Quote Quote:
    While Youto recovered his façade fairly fast, I think Tsuki won’t recover her emotions until the last episodes of the series.
    ITA.

Quote Quote:
    You have to keep in mind that Youto’s body remembers better than his mind. (remember how Tsuki made him realize she was the girl from the hill.) I think Youto would need to poke Tsuki’s belly button again in order to realize that she is the kitty from the playground. ^^ With Youto is all about sensory memory.
    Ah yes...
    He is the Hentai prince so he has to remind people through ecchi stuff...
    Youto sure liked to poke her belly though...

Quote Quote:
    Azusa won’t give up on him yet, she will fight for him. That was clearly shown in this episode by Azusa asking Youto out on a date.
    She will fight but she will lose...

Quote Quote:
    I’m wondering why Tsuki said her sister hated her.
    I guess they have a complicated relationship.

Quote Quote:
    Btw, about Youto x Tsuki, I loved how despite having his façade Youto is still very honest with Tsuki. And it seems Youto is beginning to develop feelings for Tsuki.
    True True. They will be an awesome and very adorable couple.

24. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I guess they have a complicated relationship.
    Tsukushi has such a domineering personality, while Tsukiko was an emotional cry baby before she prayed to the cat. By acting the way she does around the track team Tsukushi could have unintentionally hurt Tsukiko's feelings.

26. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Kaiten View Post
    Tsukushi has such a domineering personality, while Tsukiko was an emotional cry baby before she prayed to the cat. By acting the way she does around the track team Tsukushi could have unintentionally hurt Tsukiko's feelings.
    True true... Maybe Tsukushi was just very pissed off by Tsukis crybaby behaviour which caused Tsuki to practice for the children outside?

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

True true... Maybe Tsukushi was just very pissed off by Tsukis crybaby behaviour which caused Tsuki to practice for the children outside?
    Tsukushi almost definitely yelled at her for being a crybaby. Around the house she probably treats Tsuki like she does the track team. With Tsuki's temperament she probably takes it personally.

29. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
New Reply
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast