Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/11/14 - 8/17/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: One Piece 756 by cnet128 , Bleach 592 by cnet128
New Reply
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Hentai Ouji to Warawanai Neko

4-Star Loli-Hunter 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Skyguardian's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: [Featured] Hentai Ouji to Warawanai Neko

Quote Originally Posted by Kaiten View Post
    Tsukushi almost definitely yelled at her for being a crybaby. Around the house she probably treats Tsuki like she does the track team. With Tsuki's temperament she probably takes it personally.
    That seems pretty realistic.
    I hope Youto will repair that relationship, and I hope even more that it won't be rushed.

2. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity REN KOUEN's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

honestly i think youto only adds more strain,

either tsukushi actually like youto a little bit and is now jealous

or she is just super dissapointed in both his lack of focus on track

and the lack of his focus correlating with the relationship he has with

tsuki, she probably wanted tsuki to be an athlete like her and does

not approve of her little sisters more feminine/submissive personality

4. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    MH's Most Friendly Member 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity destiny4ever's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

The characters all seem to be trying to say what they think others want to hear, not what they should say, or what needs to be said. Nobody means badly, they just don't trust their own feelings, and don't want to say something they'd regret.
    When Youto had his façade I liked how he could be 100% honest with everyone, but now that he has regained his façade I’m a bit worried that his honesty, especially with Tsuki, will start to diminish and he would revert to saying what others want to hear or what he thinks others want to hear nstead of how he really feels or wants to say.

Quote Quote:
    The scene in the taxi was very sweet, and very well done.
    It really was. Azusa looked so vulnerable and cute, and I liked how Youto used the correct words to cheer her up while being completely honest.

Quote Quote:
    The truth hurts, rejecting someone is never easy, but if he didn't, neither of them would have been able to move on.
    QFT.

Quote Quote:
    She still seems interested in pursuing, but at least there are no illusions.
    Well…she could take the Risa (LoveCom) route and make all that she can to make him fall for her, which could end up hurting her even more but I think she will really need to give her everything before she is able to give up on Youto.

Quote Originally Posted by Skyguardian View Post
    True, this episode lacked impact. They should've shown us more stuff from Azusas past... But maybe they were under time pressure already?
    Maybe…13 episodes don’t seem enough, I really hope there is another season of this series or that they decide to extend this series.

Quote Quote:
    She already has feelings for him.
    Youto is a nice guy so it is very understandable why our girls have fallen for him. ^_^

Quote Quote:
    But yeah it's good that Youto already friendzones her. \o/
    She got friendzoned even without a confession.

Quote Quote:
    It wasn't? I thought Azusa worked hard so she could buy the stuff she needs to look more princess like.
    I guess that was the reason then. I wish they would have made a bit clearer that that was the reason why she worked so hard.

Quote Quote:
    It didn't seem like Tsuki knew him in the first episode though..
    I think she didn’t realize the boy from the hill was the same boy from the playground.

Quote Quote:
    I liked the demon mask though. *g*
    I didn’t like that mask very much, but I loved the kitty one.

Quote Quote:
    She will fight but she will lose...
    Yes, I also think she will lose.

Quote Quote:
    I guess they have a complicated relationship.
    Quite complicated indeed. But despite their differences and conflicts, I do think Tsuki’s older sister cares a lot about her.

Quote Quote:
    True True. They will be an awesome and very adorable couple.
    ITA!

Quote Originally Posted by Kisame Hoshigaki View Post
    honestly i think youto only adds more strain,

either tsukushi actually like youto a little bit and is now jealous

or she is just super dissapointed in both his lack of focus on track

and the lack of his focus correlating with the relationship he has with

tsuki, she probably wanted tsuki to be an athlete like her and does

not approve of her little sisters more feminine/submissive personality
    Mmm…I think your theory of Tsukushi liking Youto is not all that improbable. Maybe she does and she is in fact a bit jealous. Now about her relationship with Tsuki…their relationship for some reason reminded me of the relationship of the Aizawa brothers in Area no Kishi…I have a hunch that their complicated relationship has to do with one misunderstanding the other and vice versa, and maybe something important happened that created a conflict between them.

---------- Post added at 08:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:29 PM ----------

P.S. I forgot to say: Great avy, Kaiten-kun!! I guess it is safe to say that you have also fallen for Tsuki’s cuteness. ^^
    Last edited by destiny4ever; April 28, 2013 at 08:32 PM.
    Thank you so much for my cute avy GenjiChan!

6. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Harasho 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Kaiten's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by destiny4ever View Post
    When Youto had his façade I liked how he could be 100% honest with everyone, but now that he has regained his façade I’m a bit worried that his honesty, especially with Tsuki, will start to diminish and he would revert to saying what others want to hear or what he thinks others want to hear nstead of how he really feels or wants to say.
    I hope that his honesty toward Azusa was a sign of things to come, that he will better learn how to communicate his feelings. I honestly think he has no clue that Tsuki was the girl in the mask. I wonder how well he even remembers meeting her.

Quote Quote:
    It really was. Azusa looked so vulnerable and cute, and I liked how Youto used the correct words to cheer her up while being completely honest.

QFT.
    It really was a heartfelt scene. She was adorable throughout, especially when he had to carry her up the hill. That was the first time so far that Youto seemed mature.

Quote Quote:
    Well…she could take the Risa (LoveCom) route and make all that she can to make him fall for her, which could end up hurting her even more but I think she will really need to give her everything before she is able to give up on Youto.
    I'm rooting for Tsuki x Youto. Azusa is cute, I'm glad that she has not given up, but Tsuki and Youto are the best. They look so comfortable together, like they understand each other, and can relax together.

Quote Quote:
    Maybe…13 episodes don’t seem enough, I really hope there is another season of this series or that they decide to extend this series.
    The novels are ongoing, up to only six volumes. As long as it is popular it probably will get a second season.

Quote Quote:
    I think she didn’t realize the boy from the hill was the same boy from the playground.
    It's hard to tell. Her reaction to meeting him was pretty relaxed, not what you'd expect from a girl who needed to hide her face from children.

Quote Quote:
    Quite complicated indeed. But despite their differences and conflicts, I do think Tsuki’s older sister cares a lot about her.
    That is my feeling too, that she cares for her sister, but her personality scares Tsuki.

Quote Quote:
    Mmm…I think your theory of Tsukushi liking Youto is not all that improbable. Maybe she does and she is in fact a bit jealous. Now about her relationship with Tsuki…their relationship for some reason reminded me of the relationship of the Aizawa brothers in Area no Kishi…I have a hunch that their complicated relationship has to do with one misunderstanding the other and vice versa, and maybe something important happened that created a conflict between them.
    I'm hoping she realizes Tsuki has feelings for him, and secretly prods her to confess from the background. Two sisters falling for him is to harem for my taste.

Quote Quote:
    P.S. I forgot to say: Great avy, Kaiten-kun!! I guess it is safe to say that you have also fallen for Tsuki’s cuteness. ^^
    Thanks! Episode three really helped me become more attached. She's a really great character, I'm really rooting for her.

8. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I hope that his honesty toward Azusa was a sign of things to come, that he will better learn how to communicate his feelings.
    Well…he was honest but as soon as he got back his façade he began lying. He lied to Azusa, it was a white lie but…he stopped being completely honest. That is why I’m a bit worried that his honesty won’t continue now that he has regained his façade.

Quote Quote:
    I honestly think he has no clue that Tsuki was the girl in the mask. I wonder how well he even remembers meeting her.
    I agree, he has no clue that Tsuki is the girl from the playground. Youto’s memory is not his strongest point and subtleties don’t work on him so I really think Tsuki will need to be direct in order to refresh his memory and for him to realize that Tsuki is the girl in the mask.

Quote Quote:
    She was adorable throughout, especially when he had to carry her up the hill. That was the first time so far that Youto seemed mature.
    He also seemed very mature when he apologized to Azusa for using her and he assured her he really wanted to be her friend. And the way in which Azusa asked him to carry her was so cute!

Quote Quote:
    They look so comfortable together, like they understand each other, and can relax together.
    Yep, they can be themselves when they are together. Their interactions is the main reason why I like Tsuki x Youto.

Quote Quote:
    The novels are ongoing, up to only six volumes. As long as it is popular it probably will get a second season.
    Crossing my fingers for a second season.

Quote Quote:
    It's hard to tell. Her reaction to meeting him was pretty relaxed, not what you'd expect from a girl who needed to hide her face from children.
    You are referring to the first time they met, right? Because during their second meeting, she ran in circles utterly afraid of Youto…

Quote Quote:
    That is my feeling too, that she cares for her sister, but her personality scares Tsuki.
    Then Tsukushi also needs to learn how to express her feelings, how to properly convey her real feelings.

Quote Quote:
    I'm hoping she realizes Tsuki has feelings for him, and secretly prods her to confess from the background.
    Well…she wasn’t very happy about her cute little sister dating Youto so I don’t see her being the one to encourage Tsuki to confess.

Quote Quote:
    Thanks! Episode three really helped me become more attached. She's a really great character, I'm really rooting for her.
    She really is. I liked how one episode was enough to turn Tsuki into more than just a cute character.

10. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Looking how he was still very honest with Tsuki in the classroom and told her how cute she looks... Hmm... But I think it will be used as a plot device someday...

Quote Quote:
    Let's hope it is popular enough. We already need more Tsuki-chan.

Quote Quote:
    Youto is a nice guy so it is very understandable why our girls have fallen for him. ^_^
    Indeed. He is not just a perv, Youto is a great guy.

Quote Quote:
    She got friendzoned even without a confession.
    Well there was a subtle confession because she asked if Youto fall in love with her.
    I can't get enough of that cute "rejected" face.

Quote Quote:
    I guess that was the reason then. I wish they would have made a bit clearer that that was the reason why she worked so hard.
    True true... I hope they won't do the same with Tsuki-chans story.

Quote Quote:
    Which is weird because he was already pervy back then and didn't wear a mask. Though it seems he remembered him soon after.

Quote Quote:
    I didn’t like that mask very much, but I loved the kitty one.
    Yeha she was a cute kitten. But also a very cute demon.

Quote Quote:

I agree. I guess her sister just isn't comfortable with Tsukis cute nature.

---------- Post added at 10:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:13 AM ----------

I hope that his honesty toward Azusa was a sign of things to come, that he will better learn how to communicate his feelings. I honestly think he has no clue that Tsuki was the girl in the mask. I wonder how well he even remembers meeting her.
    So do I. He told Azusa a lie but not to hurt her. I wasn't completely happy about it, but he was pretty mature there.
    And for the remembering part... As destiny said, it seems he has to poke Tsukis belly again.

Quote Quote:
    It really was a heartfelt scene. She was adorable throughout, especially when he had to carry her up the hill. That was the first time so far that Youto seemed mature.
    Well he knows how to make an insecure girl fall in love with him even if it was unintentional.

Quote Quote:
    I'm rooting for Tsuki x Youto. Azusa is cute, I'm glad that she has not given up, but Tsuki and Youto are the best. They look so comfortable together, like they understand each other, and can relax together.
    Yeah they are made for each other.

Quote Quote:
    I bet Tsuki felt secure and relaxed because she was wearing a mask.

Quote Quote:
    I'm hoping she realizes Tsuki has feelings for him, and secretly prods her to confess from the background. Two sisters falling for him is to harem for my taste.
    Her sister doesn't seem like the supportive type... More like someone who wants to achieve her own goals through hard work. Furthermore I doubt she has feelings for Youto at all...

12. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Well there was a subtle confession because she asked if Youto fall in love with her.
    I guess you’re right, that was kind of a confession. But I have a feeling that with Youto you need the more direct approach. Although even if Azusa would have used a more direct approach the answer would have been the same.

Quote Quote:
    I can't get enough of that cute "rejected" face.
    I found her reaction very funny. It was a somewhat sad moment but her face made that moment funny as well. ^^

Quote Quote:
    Which is weird because he was already pervy back then and didn't wear a mask. Though it seems he remembered him soon after.
    Well you have to cut poor Tsuki-chan some slack; the poor girl was very scared and worried about being…taken advantage of. ^^ She though Youto was going to hurt her.

Quote Quote:
    I agree. I guess her sister just isn't comfortable with Tsukis cute nature.
    I think the problem between the sisters has to do with more than that…

14. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

I guess you’re right, that was kind of a confession. But I have a feeling that with Youto you need the more direct approach. Although even if Azusa would have used a more direct approach the answer would have been the same.
    Yeah it really is neccesary... Youto is an idiot... =.=

Quote Quote:
    Well you have to cut poor Tsuki-chan some slack; the poor girl was very scared and worried about being…taken advantage of. ^^ She though Youto was going to hurt her.
    I think anyone would melt after having seen Tsukis face that time...
    If anyone dares to hurt her... My rescue-Kud-chan-mode will be activated...

Episode 04:

Quote Quote:
    I think the problem between the sisters has to do with more than that…
    Apparently... The bigger sister just had a big screw loose... She loved Tsuki-chan so much she wanted to abandon everything so she could marry her...
    THAT was unexpected... :'D

Poor Azusa... She realized Youto would choose Tsuki-chan... I don't like how Azusa is just there to be hurt... She does deserve better!

But the comedy... Youto declaring Tsuki-chan as his little sister... What the hell...
    Or how Tsukis sister bought the whole little brother thing... :'D
    And of curse Youtos ecchi powers... Poor Tsuki-chan... Being seen by him...

In the end Tsuki-chan gave her emotions to her own sister concluding in Youto fulfilling the deal... Youto totally killed the mood... Yeah he is allowed to be dense but I guess he had hurt Tsuki-chan pretty bad...
    I really hope Youto will realize what he means to Tsuki-chan... Otherwise this would be very sad...

For the ending... Why is Youtos house gone...?

16. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

If anyone dares to hurt her... My rescue-Kud-chan-mode will be activated...
    That was priceless!

Quote Quote:
    Episode 04:

Apparently... The bigger sister just had a big screw loose... She loved Tsuki-chan so much she wanted to abandon everything so she could marry her...
    THAT was unexpected... :'D
    I loved Tsuki’s sister, she was hilarious! Her reasons for going to Massachusetts were priceless! She really loves her cute little sister… …in a very unconventional way but the important thing is that she truly cares about her. I guess Tsuki’s sister was the one who took care of her after their parents died. I wonder how they died…

Quote Quote:
    Poor Azusa... She realized Youto would choose Tsuki-chan... I don't like how Azusa is just there to be hurt... She does deserve better!
    Well…Azusa already had some strong suspicions that Youto had strong feelings for Tsuki…it was only confirmed in this episode. But I agree, it was hard to see Azusa’s heartbroken face.

I also liked the conversion between Youto and Tsuki at Tsuki’s house. In a way, Tsuki already confessed her feelings to Youto, but he is too dense!! Therefore, he didn’t realize what Tsuki was really saying in that conversation. I also liked how Youto got very worried about Tsuki, even to the point for fighting Tsuki’s sister for Tsuki’s sake.

Quote Quote:
    But the comedy... Youto declaring Tsuki-chan as his little sister... What the hell...
    I was expecting for him to say that he loved Tsuki…but not as his little sister. I guess he is so dense he hasn’t realized that he likes Tsuki… but not as a brother. Youto reminded me of Tamaki from Ouran in this episode.

Quote Quote:
    Or how Tsukis sister bought the whole little brother thing... :'D
    That was funny! But I didn’t like how Youto lied once again. I miss honest Youto; however, I’m relieved that when it comes to Tsuki he remains sincere.

Quote Quote:
    And of curse Youtos ecchi powers... Poor Tsuki-chan... Being seen by him...
    Poor Tsuki!!! At least her body was a little covered by that bikini so that the "important parts" were not totally revealed.

Quote Quote:
    In the end Tsuki-chan gave her emotions to her own sister concluding in Youto fulfilling the deal...
    Tsuki’s emotions went to her sister after she prayed to the stony cat, then her sister asked the cat to return Tsuki’s emotions back to her. The cat put all of Tsuki’s emotions inside the bun and then Tsuki gave all of her emotions to her sister for a second time. I think she did that because she wanted for her sister to be able to express her emotions, because she thought that her sister loved a grown-up Tsuki more than a child-like one and because she wanted to remain by Youto’s side.

I really wonder…how is Tsuki going to regain her emotions? Maybe she will regain her emotions when Youto confesses his feelings to her? Maybe love will be the key to Tsuki regaining her emotions?

Quote Quote:
    Youto totally killed the mood... Yeah he is allowed to be dense but I guess he had hurt Tsuki-chan pretty bad...
    I really hope Youto will realize what he means to Tsuki-chan... Otherwise this would be very sad...
    Well…Tsuki had already confessed her feelings for him in a way; in fact, she asked him what she was to him. So hearing Youto said he likes her as a little sister was very hard for Tsuki, she felt as if Youto was rejecting her. That is why she decided to end things between them.

Quote Quote:
    For the ending... Why is Youtos house gone...?
    So that he could move into Tsuki’s house. But joking aside, I have no clue why Youto’s house disappeared just like that…maybe the stony cat had something to do with it.
    Last edited by destiny4ever; May 04, 2013 at 07:59 PM.

18. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

tsukis sister is a sis-con

i had a during the cosplay images of tsuki and i almost needed a transfusion when youto opened the curtain

i kno its common for the lead male to be oblivious to girls feelings in these types of shows

but how could youto be so blind about tsukis feelings....

20. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

i kno its common for the lead male to be oblivious to girls feelings in these types of shows

but how could youto be so blind about tsukis feelings....
    Well…Youto is already very dense, it didn’t help the fact that Tsuki lost all of her expressions so she couldn’t clearly show her feelings for him. With Youto the only thing that works in the love department is the direct approach; being subtle with him doesn’t work.

22. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

That was priceless!
    I'm always ready when danger draws near...

Quote Quote:
    I loved Tsuki’s sister, she was hilarious! Her reasons for going to Massachusetts were priceless! She really loves her cute little sister… …in a very unconventional way but the important thing is that she truly cares about her. I guess Tsuki’s sister was the one who took care of her after their parents died. I wonder how they died…
    She is such a Siscon... It was awesome how Tsuki made her and Youto apologize...
    On the other hand she has to be very mature regarding other stuff. Otherwise caring for Tsuki all alone would've been almost impossible.

Maybe their parents died in a car accident. I wonder if we'll ever know what exactly happened.

Quote Quote:
    Well…Azusa already had some strong suspicions that Youto had strong feelings for Tsuki…it was only confirmed in this episode. But I agree, it was hard to see Azusa’s heartbroken face.
    I strongly hope, that Azusa will get more screentime after the current arc. I want so see her smile too not only heartbroken...

Quote Quote:
    I also liked the conversion between Youto and Tsuki at Tsuki’s house. In a way, Tsuki already confessed her feelings to Youto, but he is too dense!!
    Honestly spoken... I don't care anymore about the dense part. I'm pretty much used to it and I've seen worse male characters... XD

Quote Quote:
    Therefore, he didn’t realize what Tsuki was really saying in that conversation. I also liked how Youto got very worried about Tsuki, even to the point for fighting Tsuki’s sister for Tsuki’s sake.
    Though he just wanted Tsuki to be his little sister... He really should stop fooling around that much...

Quote Quote:
    I was expecting for him to say that he loved Tsuki…but not as his little sister. I guess he is so dense he hasn’t realized that he likes Tsuki… but not as a brother.
    I think a confession at this point would've been way too soon. But I agree with the second part.

Quote Quote:
    That was funny! But I didn’t like how Youto lied once again. I miss honest Youto; however, I’m relieved that when it comes to Tsuki he remains sincere.
    I hope he'll lose his facade again. Youto lies in the most stupid situations.
    But it is pretty interesting. Because we know Youto has his facade back, we can tell when he is lying.

Quote Quote:
    Poor Tsuki!!! At least her body was a little covered by that bikini so that the "important parts" were not totally revealed.
    Indeed. Youto doesn't deserve that much (yet).

Quote Quote:
    I think she did that because she wanted for her sister to be able to express her emotions, because she thought that her sister loved a grown-up Tsuki more than a child-like one and because she wanted to remain by Youto’s side.
    Is it weird for me to think that emotionless Tsuki is even cuter than her previous self?

Quote Quote:
    I really wonder…how is Tsuki going to regain her emotions? Maybe she will regain her emotions when Youto confesses his feelings to her? Maybe love will be the key to Tsuki regaining her emotions?
    Maybe she will stay this way forever... Would love to see her (and Youtos) face when the latter would propose to her...

Quote Quote:
    Well…Tsuki had already confessed her feelings for him in a way; in fact, she asked him what she was to him. So hearing Youto said he likes her as a little sister was very hard for Tsuki, she felt as if Youto was rejecting her. That is why she decided to end things between them.
    It is pretty sad that Tsuki gave up so easily, at least for now.
    But it is very good that she can't show her emotions atm... Seeing her cry could've broken my heart.

Quote Quote:
    So that he could move into Tsuki’s house. But joking aside, I have no clue why Youto’s house disappeared just like that…maybe the stony cat had something to do with it.

I can't wait to find out... I wonder where Youto will spend his life for the time being...

---------- Post added at 02:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:58 AM ----------

Well…Youto is already very dense, it didn’t help the fact that Tsuki lost all of her expressions so she couldn’t clearly show her feelings for him. With Youto the only thing that works in the love department is the direct approach; being subtle with him doesn’t work.
    Tsuki wasn't even that subtle. So I strongly believe only a kiss would make him notice...

24. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

tsuki is just fed up with youto's apparent lack of interest in a relationship, in her heart she has basically confessed, and layed it all out on the table

only for youto to play the whole "big brother" card, which is taken by tsuki as an insult

i think it is obvious that youto has feelings for her, but she is obviously concerned that if he goes on this date with azusa, that their relationship will develop past the point it is now

she basically told him good by , actually she did tell him good by

they will work it out before the end of the story, but its going to be interesting to see how youto responds

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

It was awesome how Tsuki made her and Youto apologize...
    Kawaii power ftw!!

Quote Quote:
    On the other hand she has to be very mature regarding other stuff. Otherwise caring for Tsuki all alone would've been almost impossible.
    Well…they now live alone but I wonder if when they were younger they had a relative living with them and taking care of them. Because Tsukushi was still very young herself when their parents died…

Quote Quote:
    Maybe their parents died in a car accident. I wonder if we'll ever know what exactly happened.
    Maybe. And I really hope we get to learn how their parents died in the next eps.

Quote Quote:
    I strongly hope, that Azusa will get more screentime after the current arc. I want so see her smile too not only heartbroken...
    Yes, I want to see her smile as well. I think all this heartbreak will help her become stronger so at least something good will come out of all her sadness.

Quote Quote:
    I think a confession at this point would've been way too soon. But I agree with the second part.
    Yes, I agree a confession at that point would have been waaaaay too soon but the thing is I wasn’t expecting him to say he loved her as a little sister, I would have expected for him to say he loved her as a friend but not as a little sister.

Quote Quote:
    But it is pretty interesting. Because we know Youto has his facade back, we can tell when he is lying.
    True, true.

Quote Quote:
    Is it weird for me to think that emotionless Tsuki is even cuter than her previous self?
    Tsuki is cute with or without expression/emotions.

Quote Quote:
    Maybe she will stay this way forever... Would love to see her (and Youtos) face when the latter would propose to her...
    For that moment I actually want a Tsuki that can openly express what she feels.

Quote Quote:

It is pretty sad that Tsuki gave up so easily, at least for now.
    Well…maybe she gave up because she didn’t want to force Youto to stay with her, maybe she didn’t want to make Youto feel obliged to be with her.

Quote Quote:

I can't wait to find out... I wonder where Youto will spend his life for the time being...
    The way I see it there is only two options available for Youto: Azusa’s house or Tsuki’s house.

Quote Quote:
    Tsuki wasn't even that subtle. So I strongly believe only a kiss would make him notice...
    She was kind of subtle. But with Youto you really need to be extremely direct, in other words, in order for him to realize her feelings for him she needed to say “I love you” and then kiss him on the lips.

---------- Post added at 09:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:12 PM ----------

only for youto to play the whole "big brother" card, which is taken by tsuki as an insult
    I don’t think Tsuki felt insulted by Youto’s rejection, hurt yes, but insulted…I’m not very sure she felt like that.

Quote Quote:
    i think it is obvious that youto has feelings for her, but she is obviously concerned that if he goes on this date with azusa, that their relationship will develop past the point it is now
    I agree, Tsuki does see or saw, since she has gave up on Youto, Azusa as her love rival.
    Last edited by destiny4ever; May 10, 2013 at 09:15 PM.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

the new episode should be out soon, i cant wait!

---------- Post added at 05:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:43 PM ----------

the queen of steel is so cute now with her emotions
    when she saw youto fresh out of the bath she couldnt handle it

tsuki was amazing in this episode, the thumb biting scene was priceless, i want to make a sig of that now
    but she was even better when she first came to see youtos missing house and he made the mistake of saying "somethig meaningless like just wanting to see you"

and she went on an emotionless tirade like only she can about how meaningless she was

i almost fell out of my chair laughing

at the end when tsuki was in the bath and her sister started perving over her in the towell i almost died laughing, and the reason she was the maddest at youto was because he was "stealing" looks at her sisterwhile in the bath which she almost never gets to do
    ladies and gentlemen we have one of the worst siscon cases in history on our hands

azusa was also very very cute in the twin tails with the bikini "die like a dirty dog"

and did anyone else notice she has youto programmed as "my prince" in her phone?
    Last edited by REN KOUEN; May 11, 2013 at 05:27 PM.

28. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
New Reply
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast