Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
New Reply
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Hentai Ouji to Warawanai Neko

4-Star Loli-Hunter 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Skyguardian's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: [Featured] Hentai Ouji to Warawanai Neko

Quote Originally Posted by destiny4ever View Post
    Yep, the cat has a twisted logic. Moreover, the way in which the cat twists their wishes is like a way of showing them that what they wish for is not always the thing that is best for them or what they really need and that they should be careful what they wish for.
    That could be a possibility. Still it must have a reason for doing all this things. Why is this god only for the Tsutsukakushi household?

Quote Quote:
    Yes, you are right; the cat would probably grant the wish in that way!! I cancel my wish, one Youto is okay. ^^
    It's better this way... One Hentai Prince is more than enough...

Quote Quote:
    I like Tsuki just like she is. ^_^ And I think Youto likes her just as she is as well.
    So do I! She really should stop worrying about her chest... Tsukiko has so many other qualities!

Quote Quote:
    So Tsukushi has the body but not the personality, Tsuki has the personality but not the body…so I guess Youto’s perfect girl would be a girl with Tsukushi’s body and Tsuki’s personality…^^
    Looks ar enot everything anyway... Tsukiko is perfect as she is. Youto should stop being so greedy. :3

Quote Quote:
    Maybe Azusa wished for another girl to appear in Youto’s life? Maybe she wished for a girl who could make him “break up” with Tsukushi?
    I made my mind about that after watching the recent episode.

Quote Quote:
    B Gata was an ecchi series with a lot of hilarious and crazy moments. Heneko is an ecchi series with depth, with enough depth to make us interested in the story and in the characters.
    QFT!

Episode 09:

First of all, the lack of Tsukiko made me dislike the episode a bit.
    Just kidding. (No not really.)

However... This episode was one of the most interesting of this show. Thanks to all the things that happened or rather were said I have an idea what the point of this story really is...

But first things first. :3 Poor Azusa... So in love but no chance whatsoever... Still so cute as she wanted a kiss from her prince.
    And how she spoke in "dog language".

Even though Tsukiko didn't appear as much as I wanted to, she was still cute in every single way... Her emotionless singing voice is just too adorable... I want to hug her... Is there any way for me to become Youto so i really could?

But now to my theory.

1) The bunny. The pet of Youtos best friend had the bad habit to run away into the garden of a church. There it was found by Emi.

2) The cat is able to replace the personality of a person as long as it was wished for. That's why the cat could overtake Azusa. She wanted to be a totally different person after all.

3) Emi was called a tool for Youto. She was created so that Youtos wish could be made real. According to the cat god she never really existed in the first place. She might be on photos, because the cat just made it look like Emi was a real girl.

4) Italy and Emis past. Apparently Emis father works there and she stayed with him there for a while. How is that possible? She didn't exist in the first place. Why create such a story? That wouldn't make much sense. Furthermore she was seen in a church and failed at everything. Everything became clear to me after the nun criticized Emi for singing so badly. Almost done folks.

5) 100% smile. This was the final hint I needed. I won't say much more to that now. It should became quite clear soon.

So. How is everything connected? Pretty simple.
    Emi never existed. The cat god doesn't lie. Why should it? It grants wishes because it is able to. Furthermore it is the god of the Tsutsukakushi household. So how come Emi has a cat god?
    I will say it straight. "Emi" is Tsukiko or rather was a tool so Youto would remember it. I have no doubt about that.
    The bunny never fled into the garden of a church. It ran to Tsukikos school and Youto found it.
    Emi was angry about how bad Tsukiko sang at school. The reason for that is simple too. A teacher must've scolded Tsukiko everytime because she never sang as good as the other students.
    Finally Youto met her after he came to look for the bunny. We already saw a bit of their past. Yes I agree Yuto is dense and he might've forgotten Tsukiko because she was wearing a mask at that time but did she really? Could the mask be Youtos subconciousness trying to block his memory of the Tsukiko he once knew? She was the 100% smile girl. A smile so perfect that Youto fell in love with her.
    I don't see any other reason for Tsukiko being that attached to Youto.
    But that is not all. I bet they became closer in the past but Tsukushi must've interfered in some way.
    We never saw how their father looked. I think he might be still alive and he could be living in Italy. Tsukushi always wanted to go to Italy so she could confirm it or something.

The main question remains and I can't solve it. Why or rather how did Youto forget? Did Youto wish for this situation so that Tsukushi could go to Italy? Maybe.

The cat itself is a pretty twisted god. I wonder who the swallow is it refered to... And finally... What is it?

In the end he kissed Asuza (twice) and she came to her senses again... He didn't even realize that he has a big problem now...

I look forward to read your opinions about my wall of text.
    Last edited by Skyguardian; June 08, 2013 at 03:45 PM.

2. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity REN KOUEN's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

sky i will have to wait until im on my pc to properly reply to your post because copying and pasting from my phone sucks

but i will say that this episode was shocking, so emo did exist right? the cat god said she was just a tool

did asuki let the cat god take over intentiomally when she made that wish?

the cat god kept referring to how nice the "swallow" was to the prince, the god was right azuki has always been there for yokodera even when he obviously didnt rexiprocate her feelings

i loved the scene with tsukiko singing by the fountain she is always adoreable

it seems the scene with yokodera and the rabbit and emi in the garden actually did happen....

anyway now.we have to wait a whole week to see what happens next!!!

the kiss solved the problem temporarily, but i agree with sky that it opened up a potentially bigger problem

4. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    MH's Most Friendly Member 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity destiny4ever's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Skyguardian View Post
    That could be a possibility. Still it must have a reason for doing all this things. Why is this god only for the Tsutsukakushi household?
    Maybe the cat was the wish of Tsuki and Tsukishi’s parents?

Quote Quote:
    She really should stop worrying about her chest... Tsukiko has so many other qualities!
    True, true.

Quote Quote:
    Episode 09:
    But first things first. :3 Poor Azusa... So in love but no chance whatsoever... Still so cute as she wanted a kiss from her prince.
    I feel bad for Azusa and I don’t want to see her getting her heart broken.

Things are okay between Azusa and Youto now because Youto wasn’t really in love with Tsukushi so her hopes about winning Youto’s heart were renewed, but what is going to happen when Youto finally realizes his feelings for Tsuki and gathers enough courage to confess to Tsuki? What is going to happen with Azusa then? Will she make him choose between her and Tsuki? Will she stop being friends with Youto and Tsuki if they become a couple? Can the 3 of them remain friends if Youto and Tsuki become a couple?

Quote Quote:
    And how she spoke in "dog language".
    That was very cute!!

Quote Quote:
    Even though Tsukiko didn't appear as much as I wanted to, she was still cute in every single way... Her emotionless singing voice is just too adorable... I want to hug her... Is there any way for me to become Youto so i really could?
    Tsuki is so adorable!! I also liked the part where she was comforting herself after being criticized by Emi for her singing. And wow, she is such an amazing artist! Her drawing was fantastic!

Quote Quote:
    1) The bunny. The pet of Youtos best friend had the bad habit to run away into the garden of a church. There it was found by Emi.
    Yep, that is where Youto met Emi for the first time.

Quote Quote:
    2) The cat is able to replace the personality of a person as long as it was wished for. That's why the cat could overtake Azusa. She wanted to be a totally different person after all.
    The cat’s personality is twisted indeed. He is mean and sneaky.
    Quote Quote:
    3) Emi was called a tool for Youto. She was created so that Youtos wish could be made real. According to the cat god she never really existed in the first place. She might be on photos, because the cat just made it look like Emi was a real girl.
    Mmm…I actually understood the cat’s words in a very different way. From what I understood Emi is real, she is a real girl, even Youto’s friend remembers her.

She became friends with Youto when she was younger and they became very close friends. Then her father had to move to Italy so as expected Emi was devastated by the news. I think Youto made her a promise so she could cheer up and wouldn’t be as upset by their separation. I have a feeling he promised her he would become her boyfriend or that she would become his very special little sister, something like that; a promise that only increased and strengthened Emi’s love for Youto.

Youto has a big problem, he usually says very sweet things and does very kind things, but he is not very careful about the feelings he unintentionally awakens in the girls he says those things to or that he helps. He unintentionally makes them fall for him.

I think the cat referred to Emi as a tool in the sense that the only reason for her return to Japan was to satisfy Youto’s wish. She didn’t return because Youto truly desired her return, because he truly wanted to see her.

The question is…what happened in Youto’s past? What happened to make him wish not to remember Emi and Tsuki ever again? What hurt him so deeply to bury both Emi and Tsuki deep in his memories/subconscious?

Quote Quote:
    100% smile.
    I think Youto told Emi about Tsuki when they were younger and Emi was still in Japan. He shared things about Tsuki, about how he liked her smile and about how cute she was; stuff like that so Emi was rapidly able to figure out that Youto liked the girl he was telling her about, although Emi was not aware that that girl was Tsuki. I have a feeling Youto met Emi around the same time he met Tsuki and that is why he is not able to remember these two girls, because he wished to erase all the memories from that part of his life.

Quote Quote:
    "Emi" is Tsukiko or rather was a tool so Youto would remember it. I have no doubt about that.
    The bunny never fled into the garden of a church. It ran to Tsukikos school and Youto found it.
    Emi was angry about how bad Tsukiko sang at school. The reason for that is simple too. A teacher must've scolded Tsukiko everytime because she never sang as good as the other students.
    Finally Youto met her after he came to look for the bunny. We already saw a bit of their past. Yes I agree Yuto is dense and he might've forgotten Tsukiko because she was wearing a mask at that time but did she really? Could the mask be Youtos subconciousness trying to block his memory of the Tsukiko he once knew? She was the 100% smile girl. A smile so perfect that Youto fell in love with her.
    It is a very interesting theory, Sky!! I don’t agree with it, but I do think you have done a fantastic job analyzing the episode and the series.

Quote Quote:
    I bet they became closer in the past but Tsukushi must've interfered in some way.
    With this I agree. I also think Tsukushi interfered between Youto and Tsuki’s friendship when they were younger and that is why Youto wished for Tsukushi to go to Italy. But why did the cat wait so long to grant that wish? Why didn’t grant it back then?

Quote Quote:
    The cat itself is a pretty twisted god. I wonder who the swallow is it refered to... And finally
    The swallow is Azusa and I think in a way the cat is rooting for Azusa instead of Tsuki and Tsukushi…I wonder why the cat doesn’t want for Youto to be with Tsuki or Tsukushi…

Quote Quote:
    In the end he kissed Asuza (twice) and she came to her senses again... He didn't even realize that he has a big problem now...
    That kiss made me dislike Youto. As I said, Youto has a problem, he does stuff with “good intentions” but his actions just end up hurting others. If he cares about Azusa he should be honest instead of giving her false hopes. He doesn’t even imagine the big effect the kiss had on Azusa. Yes, Asuza was heartbroken but the solution was not to kiss her so she’d be happy. What is going to happen when Tsuki finds out about that kiss?

This episode made Youto seem like a bit of a player and I don’t like that. He doesn’t want to lose any of the girls from his harem, so he doesn’t choose one instead of that he keeps giving hope to all of them.

The only thing I liked about Youto in this episode was what he told Tsuki regarding how shocked he was by her growth.

---------- Post added at 06:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:57 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Kisame Hoshigaki View Post
    , so emo did exist right? the cat god said she was just a tool
    From what I understood, yes, Emi does exist.

Quote Quote:
    did asuki let the cat god take over intentiomally when she made that wish?
    I think she did.

Quote Quote:
    the cat god kept referring to how nice the "swallow" was to the prince, the god was right azuki has always been there for yokodera even when he obviously didnt rexiprocate her feelings
    Yes, the swallow was Azusa and it did seem as if the cat was rooting for Azusa, maybe the cat felt bad for Azusa? Maybe the cat felt sad for her when she made the wish of becoming another person due to being heartbroken?
    Last edited by destiny4ever; June 09, 2013 at 06:05 PM.
    Thank you so much for my cute avy GenjiChan!

6. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

because the cat was inside of azusa it understood how hard she had been trying and how.much she cared about youto

i cant wait to see how tsukiko reacts to hearing about the kiss i want to see the yandere tsuki again!!!

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

because the cat was inside of azusa it understood how hard she had been trying and how.much she cared about youto
    You might be right. But then…since the cat resides in Tsuki and Tsukushi’s house, shouldn’t the cat be aware of the sisters’ suffering as well? Maybe the cat thinks Youto will make them suffer even more and that is why the cat doesn’t want for Youto to be with them?

Quote Quote:
    i cant wait to see how tsukiko reacts to hearing about the kiss i want to see the yandere tsuki again!!!
    Yandere tsuki is priceless! But there is also the possibility that sad/depressed Tsuki will appear when she hears about the kiss…

9. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by destiny4ever View Post
    Maybe the cat was the wish of Tsuki and Tsukishi’s parents?
    Hm Maybe... We lack some crucial information here.

Quote Quote:
    I feel bad for Azusa and I don’t want to see her getting her heart broken.
    Yeah me too. But it is bound to happen... Just because Youto can't be completely honest because of his facade he makes things even worse for her...

Quote Quote:
    Things are okay between Azusa and Youto now because Youto wasn’t really in love with Tsukushi so her hopes about winning Youto’s heart were renewed, but what is going to happen when Youto finally realizes his feelings for Tsuki and gathers enough courage to confess to Tsuki? What is going to happen with Azusa then? Will she make him choose between her and Tsuki? Will she stop being friends with Youto and Tsuki if they become a couple? Can the 3 of them remain friends if Youto and Tsuki become a couple?
    I wonder if Azusa can gather enough courage to make him choose... She wanted to change everything so she could make Youto hers...
    For now she should be way to shy to even look Youto into the face.
    But yeah I also wonder what will happen in the future... If their friendship will survive...

Quote Quote:
    Mmm…I actually understood the cat’s words in a very different way. From what I understood Emi is real, she is a real girl, even Youto’s friend remembers her.
    That is what I'm not so sure about. The cat told that the tool would stop existing...

Quote Quote:
    She became friends with Youto when she was younger and they became very close friends. Then her father had to move to Italy so as expected Emi was devastated by the news. I think Youto made her a promise so she could cheer up and wouldn’t be as upset by their separation. I have a feeling he promised her he would become her boyfriend or that she would become his very special little sister, something like that; a promise that only increased and strengthened Emi’s love for Youto.
    If that is true I wonder why Youto forgot everything. He is dense but something or rather someone must've made him forget.

Quote Quote:
    Youto has a big problem, he usually says very sweet things and does very kind things, but he is not very careful about the feelings he unintentionally awakens in the girls he says those things to or that he helps. He unintentionally makes them fall for him.
    While that is true he does very stupid things too... Kissing a girl, even though it was just to help her was a big mistake... At least the second kiss was totally wrong...

Quote Quote:
    I think the cat referred to Emi as a tool in the sense that the only reason for her return to Japan was to satisfy Youto’s wish. She didn’t return because Youto truly desired her return, because he truly wanted to see her.
    But why does she have a cat statue?

Quote Quote:
    The question is…what happened in Youto’s past? What happened to make him wish not to remember Emi and Tsuki ever again? What hurt him so deeply to bury both Emi and Tsuki deep in his memories/subconscious?
    That's what I want to know too. It is the big piece which is missing. Without that connecting all the dots is not possible.

Quote Quote:
    It is a very interesting theory, Sky!! I don’t agree with it, but I do think you have done a fantastic job analyzing the episode and the series.
    After getting some feedback I also start to doubt it, but I guess we will have to wait for the lacking piece of information.

Quote Quote:
    With this I agree. I also think Tsukushi interfered between Youto and Tsuki’s friendship when they were younger and that is why Youto wished for Tsukushi to go to Italy. But why did the cat wait so long to grant that wish? Why didn’t grant it back then?
    I guess it did fulfill the wish in the past. But how was Youto able to wish for somethign? Apparently he had forgotten the cat too.

Quote Quote:
    The swallow is Azusa and I think in a way the cat is rooting for Azusa instead of Tsuki and Tsukushi…I wonder why the cat doesn’t want for Youto to be with Tsuki or Tsukushi…
    The cat must have been able to understand Azusa completely. Youto must've done something in the past so the cat tries to keep him away from Tsukiko? But that doesn't feel right either because she helped Tsukiko to stay close with her prince...

Quote Quote:
    That kiss made me dislike Youto. As I said, Youto has a problem, he does stuff with “good intentions” but his actions just end up hurting others. If he cares about Azusa he should be honest instead of giving her false hopes. He doesn’t even imagine the big effect the kiss had on Azusa. Yes, Asuza was heartbroken but the solution was not to kiss her so she’d be happy. What is going to happen when Tsuki finds out about that kiss?
    If he hadn't kissed her the first time Azusas personality wouldn't have returned without doing something to her or Emi. The second one was the big mistake... Youto could've just told her what happened...

Quote Quote:
    This episode made Youto seem like a bit of a player and I don’t like that. He doesn’t want to lose any of the girls from his harem, so he doesn’t choose one instead of that he keeps giving hope to all of them.
    I doubt he gives them hope intenionally. He always sad that Azusa is an important friend. Nothing more.

Quote Quote:
    The only thing I liked about Youto in this episode was what he told Tsuki regarding how shocked he was by her growth.
    Yeah that was very funny. XD

11. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

the kiss has made the love triangle a real thing now even though its obvious youto actually likes tsuki romantically and his feelings are reciprocated

yet now the kiss makes things even worse for poor azusa who is confused and probably actually believes youto likes her now

but hey, none of us would like this genre as much if everythung went smoothly

these conflicts are one of the major reasons rom-coms are so awesome

13. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Indeed. That is why RomCom is the best genre.

However. I wonder if Azusa will keep her distance from now on? Because of the text she send Youto.
    Last edited by Skyguardian; June 13, 2013 at 10:59 AM.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Indeed. That is why RomCom is the best genre.

However. I winder if Azusa will keep her distance from now on? Because of the text she send Youto.
    she is too shy to come around him especially after the kiss

she is really cute , but it just doesnt feel like the attraction between them is mutual like it is with tsukiko

now youto's attraction to tsukushi is real, but its more....physical than it is genuine (cant blame the guy she has the body of a goddess)

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Episode 10:

So much for my theory but oh well... This episode raised even more questions and we didn't get any answers at all...

The first part was hilarious... The ecchi vice-captain should be the main girl here. She is totally like Youto just with boobs...
    Though I wonder where he got that fishing pole from? Doraemon anyone? XD

Azusa was even more awesome in her cheerleader outfit...
    I guess she threw away her tsun-side... She is 100% dere now. Though how much of an idiot is our Hentai prince? He did not get why Azusa was head over heels for him? o___O

Tsukiko... I have no more words to describe her cuteness... Hiding inside Barbara so Youto might cuddle with her...
    And throwing away any porn magazine which features big breasts... (Though small ones are okay... x'D)
    Although I feel so sad for her... She thinks so little of herself... Thought that she had that one advantage which was really important but in the end it faded away too... Not being able to see the sadness on her face makes it even harder for me. Because we all know she wanted to cry right there...
    Even after being able to be alone with Youto again she got interrupted by her rival... Again we couldn't see how she really felt and neither did Youto... Because he is so dense, he is not able to understand Tsukikos feelings at all though she almost confesses to him everytime they talk...
    Her stealth skills are outstanding though.

Tsukushi is such an adorable airhead... Even Youto can fool her so easily... Though he almost got married... Something about the history of the sisters is off... I guess we will see what it is next week. At the moment it's not possible for me to come up with another theory... The important parts are missing.

In the end Tsukiko was so sad that she wants to alter their past... That damn cat god... <.<

I can't wait for next weeks episode!

17. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

ah your post burns my eyes!!!
    i cant read it yet until the lazy english fansubbers release the episode!!!

---------- Post added at 07:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:04 PM ----------

Episode 10:

So much for my theory but oh well... This episode raised even more questions and we didn't get any answers at all...

The first part was hilarious... The ecchi vice-captain should be the main girl here. She is totally like Youto just with boobs...
    Though I wonder where he got that fishing pole from? Doraemon anyone? XD

I guess she threw away her tsun-side... She is 100% dere now. Though how much of an idiot is our Hentai prince? He did not get why Azusa was head over heels for him? o___O

Tsukiko... I have no more words to describe her cuteness... Hiding inside Barbara so Youto might cuddle with her...
    And throwing away any porn magazine which features big breasts... (Though small ones are okay... x'D)
    Although I feel so sad for her... She thinks so little of herself... Thought that she had that one advantage which was really important but in the end it faded away too... Not being able to see the sadness on her face makes it even harder for me. Because we all know she wanted to cry right there...
    Even after being able to be alone with Youto again she got interrupted by her rival... Again we couldn't see how she really felt and neither did Youto... Because he is so dense, he is not able to understand Tsukikos feelings at all though she almost confesses to him everytime they talk...
    Her stealth skills are outstanding though.

Tsukushi is such an adorable airhead... Even Youto can fool her so easily... Though he almost got married... Something about the history of the sisters is off... I guess we will see what it is next week. At the moment it's not possible for me to come up with another theory... The important parts are missing.

In the end Tsukiko was so sad that she wants to alter their past... That damn cat god... <.<

I can't wait for next weeks episode!

lol.at the vice captains obsession with male bodily fluids

she referred to youtos "milk" several times

i loved the scenes with her vs youto earlier in the series also

tsukushi seemes like she thought no one would miss her...

but i through my theory about her possibly knowing there is no younger yokodera out of the window

she really is more dense than youto, which is saying a mouthful

i couldnt stop smiling after the barbara scene

tsukikos fopt just poking out was just too much for youto to resist

lol at it being ok for him to keep loli porn due to the small chest size

poor tsukiko

im not sure what to think of the last scene in the park

the line from the neko-kami about s
    farewell yokodera implies that he wasnt intended to travel with her,

but being the prince that he truly is he grasped for his princess at the last moment and was taken along for the unknown journey into the past

i am beginning to think there is a relationship between nekokami and tsukikos mom....

---------- Post added at 07:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:07 PM ----------

i honestly feel sorry for azu

she is head over heels and youto has absolutely 0 interest in her

im mad at him for kissing her even if his intentions were to foil the nekokamis plans

poor azusa has no chance and she has done nothing but been a sweetheart

youto cannot help that he loves tsukiko but he made things worse for azu

the scene at the end at the bus stop made things even more painfully obvious for azu

---------- Post added June 23, 2013 at 07:27 AM ---------- Previous post was June 15, 2013 at 07:14 PM ----------

Episode 11

talk about tragic.... i was almost in tears at the end of this episode, how did things get so messed up.for poor tsukasa...

there were still some great moments in a sad episode, tsukiko climbing through youtos sweatshirt to try to seduce him when she was drunk was great

little tsukiko and tsukushi were both very cute

but overall the end of this episode is what left the biggest impression

i never expected this story to tug at my emotions like that, tsukasa was so depressed deep down that she didnt have her daughters she was drinking and her life was a wreck

poor tsukiko had to see her mom die.....

19. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

ah your post burns my eyes!!!
    Why...?

Episode 11:

What a fun episode at the beginning. Meeting child versions of their school friends like Azusa, who was sooooooooooooooo cute (!!!) and the pervy vice captain...
    Even more priceless was Tsukikos amazed-dance as she spotted chibi Youto and tried to stop him from growing up into a pervert...

Tsukiko herself made this episode 100% win. Like when she made Youto and her siblings but added the no blood relation part Furthermore her being drunk from the atmosphere was just outstanding... She loves Youto so much...
    Only Youtos awakening after being knocked out by Tsukiko was even more amazing. "I remember something flat." He deserves another kick for that...

But the story itself decided to take yet another dramatic turn... Now the pieces start to fit together though. Even the fact that Tsukushi believes the younger brother story makes sense now... Because she saw two of them in the past. (Only if they try to make a somewhat logical time traveling story though.)
    Youto was like a replacement child for Tsukasa because she couldn't care for her daughters...
    She drunk herself to death I guess... Horrible that Tsukiko had to witness the death of her own mother... Cruel situation... Even more because Tsukushi hated her from the bottom of her heart...
    Well it seems pretty obvious to me that someone wished for a different outcome. Or at least made it so that the memories of Youto, Tsukushi and Tsukiko would change...
    My guess is that it was either Tsukikos or Youtos wish...
    I guess we really have to wait for the last episode to see the solution of this puzzle.

PS: Chibi Tsukiko was just HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNG
    Last edited by Skyguardian; June 24, 2013 at 04:50 PM.

21. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I said it burned my eyes becsuse i read part of it before i realized it was the new episode i hadnt seen and i spoiled something

i loved the vice presdent of the track club as a kid "you got a boner from looking at little kids im calling the cops"

everything she says is hilarious!!!

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Just because Youto can't be completely honest because of his facade he makes things even worse for her...
    Exactly! After watching episode 10, and seeing how excited and happy she is, I can’t imagine how painful is going to be when she realizes that Youto is not in love with her, that the one he likes and maybe even loves is Tsuki.

Quote Quote:
    If that is true I wonder why Youto forgot everything. He is dense but something or rather someone must've made him forget.
    That is one of the crucial questions that I hope it is answered before the series ends. Why did Youto forget everything related to Tsuki and Emi? What happened that made him want to forget his past?

Quote Quote:
    While that is true he does very stupid things too... Kissing a girl, even though it was just to help her was a big mistake... At least the second kiss was totally wrong...

If he hadn't kissed her the first time Azusas personality wouldn't have returned without doing something to her or Emi. The second one was the big mistake... Youto could've just told her what happened...
    Both kisses were wrong IMHO, although one could justify the first kiss by saying that he kissed her in order to save her; but the second kiss…I guess he liked kissing her and that is why he kissed her a second time or maybe he wanted to make sure that the cat couldn’t take over her body again…whatever the reason behind the kiss the point is that kissing her was not the right thing to do.

Quote Quote:
    But why does she have a cat statue?
    Because the cat gave her the cat statue?

Quote Quote:
    That's what I want to know too. It is the big piece which is missing. Without that connecting all the dots is not possible.
    True. True. ^_^

Quote Quote:
    Apparently he had forgotten the cat too.
    It does seem like that…and maybe Tsuki showed him the cat when they were younger…

Quote Quote:
    I doubt he gives them hope intenionally.
    I don’t think he does it intentionally, but I do think he should be more careful with what he says and what he does.

Quote Quote:
    He always sad that Azusa is an important friend. Nothing more.
    But actions speak louder than words…and that kiss spoke louder than any words he might have said.

yet now the kiss makes things even worse for poor azusa who is confused and probably actually believes youto likes her now
    Poor Azusa, I really don’t want to see her all heartbroken and sad when she finally realizes who is the girl Youto really likes.

Quote Quote:
    but hey, none of us would like this genre as much if everythung went smoothly
    True, true.

Quote Quote:
    these conflicts are one of the major reasons rom-coms are so awesome
    You are right once again. ^_^

Episode 10:
    They are both very pervy but in very different ways.

Quote Quote:
    Cheerleader Azusa was very, very cute!! Youto really brings out her dere side in full power!

Quote Quote:
    Though how much of an idiot is our Hentai prince? He did not get why Azusa was head over heels for him? o___O
    I think he didn’t realize how important and meaningful the kiss was for Azusa. Sadly, the kiss didn’t have the same meaning for Youto as it did for Azusa. Poor Azusa.

Quote Quote:
    Tsuki is a closeted pervert.

Quote Quote:
    Those scenes were really moving, especially the scenes on the bus. While taking to Youto on the bus she recognized that she is not all angelical, that she has a dark side as well and that her loneliness and fear of losing Youto can make her do things she is not all that proud of.

Quote Quote:
    Even after being able to be alone with Youto again she got interrupted by her rival...
    I felt bad for Tsuki but I also felt bad for Asuza during that scene…poor girls.

Quote Quote:
    Tsukushi is such an adorable airhead...
    I’m not as worried as I am about Azusa, but I do wonder how will Tsukushi react once she finds out that there is only one Yokodera, that there isn’t a twin brother, that the guy she likes doesn’t really exist.

tsukushi seemes like she thought no one would miss her...
    Both Tsukushi and Tsuki have serious fear of abandonment issues, of course both of them express the consequences of said fear in different ways, but they both have very deep emotional scars because of what happened with their mother.

Quote Quote:
    but being the prince that he truly is he grasped for his princess at the last moment and was taken along for the unknown journey into the past
    Youto has a lot of flaws but he really cares about Tsuki and that is his redeeming quality.

Quote Quote:
    she is head over heels and youto has absolutely 0 interest in her

im mad at him for kissing her even if his intentions were to foil the nekokamis plans

poor azusa has no chance and she has done nothing but been a sweetheart

youto cannot help that he loves tsukiko but he made things worse for azu

the scene at the end at the bus stop made things even more painfully obvious for azu
    See why I was so upset over the kiss, because I knew what that meant for poor Azu. That kiss gave made her hopes go very high and sooner or later her hopes and her whole world will come crashing down around her.

Quote Quote:
    Episode 11

talk about tragic.... i was almost in tears at the end of this episode, how did things get so messed up.for poor tsukasa...
    It was a very sad episode indeed.

Quote Quote:
    little tsukiko and tsukushi were both very cute
    They were so, so adorable!! Teen Tsuki is very cute but chibi Tsuki is just so amazingly adorable!!

Quote Quote:
    i never expected this story to tug at my emotions like that, tsukasa was so depressed deep down that she didnt have her daughters she was drinking and her life was a wreck
    I felt so bad about Tsukasa. One thing Tsuki learned is that you shouldn’t judge a person too quickly, that you shouldn't base your opinions about a person solely on what you see on the surface.

Quote Quote:
    poor tsukiko had to see her mom die.....
    That scene was so heartbreaking! Tsuki already had some issues before this episode, now that she has seen her mother die in front of her she has been traumatized for life.

Meeting child versions of their school friends like Azusa, who was sooooooooooooooo cute (!!!)
    And shy. Young Azusa was very shy and cute!

Quote Quote:
    Even more priceless was Tsukikos amazed-dance as she spotted chibi Youto and tried to stop him from growing up into a pervert...
    That was so funny! She even put chibi Youto under her shirt to prevent him from becoming a pervert, but wouldn’t that increase the chances of him becoming a pervy?

Quote Quote:
    Furthermore her being drunk from the atmosphere was just outstanding... She loves Youto so much...
    Drunk Tsuki was funny and cute, but my favorite adorable drunk is still Nagisa from Clannad.

Quote Quote:
    Even the fact that Tsukushi believes the younger brother story makes sense now... Because she saw two of them in the past. (Only if they try to make a somewhat logical time traveling story though.)
    I haven’t thought of that, but you are right! It does make sense.

Quote Quote:
    Youto was like a replacement child for Tsukasa because she couldn't care for her daughters...
    Yes, Tsukasa was emotionally devastated after her husband die. I guess he was her rock, her strength, so after he died everything around her fell apart. It was also interesting to notice that Youto didn’t clearly remember knowing Tsuki’s mom but he did feel something the first time he looked at the pic of Tsuki’s mom. I don’t remember what episode it was, but he paused and became somewhat thoughtful after looking at Tsukasa’s picture.

Quote Quote:
    She drunk herself to death I guess...
    I think she was already very sick, that is why she mentioned there wasn’t much time left, I guess she knew she was going to die.

Quote Quote:
    Horrible that Tsukiko had to witness the death of her own mother... Cruel situation...
    Very cruel.

Quote Quote:
    Even more because Tsukushi hated her from the bottom of her heart...
    Well it seems pretty obvious to me that someone wished for a different outcome. Or at least made it so that the memories of Youto, Tsukushi and Tsukiko would change...
    My guess is that it was either Tsukikos or Youtos wish...
    Yes, I think one of them wished for things to turn out differently and to erase all that painful past from their minds…I have a feeling that Youto was the one who made that wish because he didn’t want for Tsuki to have such a painful memory of her mother, he wanted her and Tsukushi to have a sweet and warm memory of their mom.

Quote Quote:
    PS: Chibi Tsukiko was just HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNG
    QFT!!!
    Last edited by destiny4ever; June 27, 2013 at 10:48 PM.

24. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

the last episode was great, i loved the kiss between tsukiko and yokodera

i was hoping tsukasa's health would be cured by the cat god, but it was still a good ending

8/10

26. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
New Reply
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 LastLast