Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 503 by kewl0210 , One Piece 753 by cnet128 , Bleach 589 (2)
New Reply
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7

Thread: Hentai Ouji to Warawanai Neko

MH's Most Friendly Member 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity destiny4ever's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: [Featured] Hentai Ouji to Warawanai Neko

Episode 12

- It wasn’t an amazing episode with an incredible ending, but it was a good episode with a cute and satisfying ending.

- Important questions were answered in this episode, like the reason why Youto couldn’t remember Tsuki and why he lost all of his memories. Youto made a deal with the stone cat and that is why as soon as someone or something became a memory for him he couldn’t remember them anymore.

- Youto finally confessed to Tsuki and they shared a very sweet and romantic kiss.

- Overall, HenNeko was an enjoyable series, nothing outstanding but it was fun to watch.

- I would like to thank Sky, Kisame, Kaiten-kun and Haku for joining this thread, posting your comments and discussing this series with me.^_^ Reading your comments and discussing this series with you guys made this anime all the more enjoyable for me. I hope we meet each other again during this summer season in another series thread so that we can restart our anime convos.

---------- Post added at 03:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:11 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Kisame Hoshigaki View Post
    i was hoping tsukasa's health would be cured by the cat god, but it was still a good ending
    Well…at least she got to share some moments with her daughters and her death, although very painful for the girls, wasn’t as traumatizing as it would have been had she died in episode 11.
    Last edited by destiny4ever; July 02, 2013 at 08:14 PM.
    Thank you so much for my cute avy GenjiChan!

2. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    4-Star Loli-Hunter 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Skyguardian's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: [Featured] Hentai Ouji to Warawanai Neko

Quote Originally Posted by destiny4ever View Post
    Exactly! After watching episode 10, and seeing how excited and happy she is, I can’t imagine how painful is going to be when she realizes that Youto is not in love with her, that the one he likes and maybe even loves is Tsuki.
    Well Azusa won't give up that easily. She will fight for his attention.
    But I agree... It is indeed painful...

Quote Quote:
    Both kisses were wrong IMHO, although one could justify the first kiss by saying that he kissed her in order to save her; but the second kiss…I guess he liked kissing her and that is why he kissed her a second time or maybe he wanted to make sure that the cat couldn’t take over her body again…whatever the reason behind the kiss the point is that kissing her was not the right thing to do.
    Still. Nobody knows what would have happened if he hadn't kissed her and broke her free from the twisted cats control.
    On ther other hand he is a pervert and I bet he liked kissing her... He needs a punch to the face...

Quote Quote:
    Because the cat gave her the cat statue?
    But why? I still don't get that. :/

Quote Quote:
    I don’t think he does it intentionally, but I do think he should be more careful with what he says and what he does.
    Well he is very dense and pretty stupid in that regard... He always wants to make the girls happy but with the wrong means...

Quote Quote:
    But actions speak louder than words…and that kiss spoke louder than any words he might have said.
    True that...

Quote Quote:
    They are both very pervy but in very different ways.
    Both have something for the queen of steel...

Quote Quote:
    Cheerleader Azusa was very, very cute!! Youto really brings out her dere side in full power!
    Indeed. She was soooooooooooo cute.
    Azusa really tried to show Youto how much she loves him.

Quote Quote:
    I think he didn’t realize how important and meaningful the kiss was for Azusa. Sadly, the kiss didn’t have the same meaning for Youto as it did for Azusa. Poor Azusa.
    Well she is a very young girl so it must've meant a lot to her... Youto on the other side... <.<

Quote Quote:
    Tsuki is a closeted pervert.
    Which makes her even more adorable.

Quote Quote:
    Those scenes were really moving, especially the scenes on the bus. While taking to Youto on the bus she recognized that she is not all angelical, that she has a dark side as well and that her loneliness and fear of losing Youto can make her do things she is not all that proud of.
    Youto is the one she loves more than anything in the world... Someone who makes her happy besides her sister. Like a lifebelt in her sadness. So I can understand why she uses everything she can.

Quote Quote:
    I’m not as worried as I am about Azusa, but I do wonder how will Tsukushi react once she finds out that there is only one Yokodera, that there isn’t a twin brother, that the guy she likes doesn’t really exist.
    He should make a wish to the cat god... Otherwise Tsukushi will never let go...

Quote Quote:
    Both Tsukushi and Tsuki have serious fear of abandonment issues, of course both of them express the consequences of said fear in different ways, but they both have very deep emotional scars because of what happened with their mother.
    Very understandable. Being abondoned is the biggest pain possible for both of them. They are traumatized. So Tsukiko does everything to keep Youto by her side.

Quote Quote:
    Youto has a lot of flaws but he really cares about Tsuki and that is his redeeming quality.
    Youto is a pretty nice guy yeah. He indeed knows how to make a girl happy.^^

Quote Quote:
    They were so, so adorable!! Teen Tsuki is very cute but chibi Tsuki is just so amazingly adorable!!
    I want chibi Tsukikos "Okaa-san" as an ringtone...

Quote Quote:
    I felt so bad about Tsukasa. One thing Tsuki learned is that you shouldn’t judge a person too quickly, that you shouldn't base your opinions about a person solely on what you see on the surface.
    Well how could she know... I can understand why she was so disappointed at first. But yeah. never judge a book by its cover.

Quote Quote:
    That was so funny! She even put chibi Youto under her shirt to prevent him from becoming a pervert, but wouldn’t that increase the chances of him becoming a pervy?
    I guess she made him the perv he is now... Furthermore that explains his love for belly buttons doesn't it?

Quote Quote:
    Drunk Tsuki was funny and cute, but my favorite adorable drunk is still Nagisa from Clannad.
    Drunk Nagisa is unmatched.

Quote Quote:
    Yes, Tsukasa was emotionally devastated after her husband die. I guess he was her rock, her strength, so after he died everything around her fell apart.
    Yeah... This family is really cursed... Reminds of another cursed family...

Quote Quote:
    Episode 12

- It wasn’t an amazing episode with an incredible ending, but it was a good episode with a cute and satisfying ending.
    I was a bit underwhelmed because I imagined something way more crazy...
    But they did wrap it up pretty good so I can live with that. Youto really was amazing from the start though I think meeting his older self made him even more mature.

Quote Quote:
    - Important questions were answered in this episode, like the reason why Youto couldn’t remember Tsuki and why he lost all of his memories. Youto made a deal with the stone cat and that is why as soon as someone or something became a memory for him he couldn’t remember them anymore.
    It is a pretty cruel deal though... Being unable to keep memories must be one of the worst burdens ever. I cna only hope that his family and his girlfriend (:3) will never leave him.

Quote Quote:
    - Youto finally confessed to Tsuki and they shared a very sweet and romantic kiss.
    I'm a bit angry though. We got to see two kisses with Azusa directly on the screen. But this most important one only as a shadow... -.-

Quote Quote:
    - Overall, HenNeko was an enjoyable series, nothing outstanding but it was fun to watch.
    I got way more than I came for so I'm very happy.
    Finally I want to rate this show with 8/10 because I was pretty pleased with it.

Quote Quote:
    - I would like to thank Sky, Hoshi, Kaiten-kun and Haku for joining this thread, posting your comments and discussing this series with me.^_^ Reading your comments and discussing this series with you guys made this anime all the more enjoyable for me. I hope we meet each other again during this summer season in another series thread so that we can restart our anime convos.
    As usual it was a pleasure.
    What are you going to watch this summer? I would like to know.^^

4. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Hentai Ouji to Warawanai Neko

Quote Originally Posted by Skyguardian View Post
    Still. Nobody knows what would have happened if he hadn't kissed her and broke her free from the twisted cats control.
    True, true.

Quote Quote:
    On ther other hand he is a pervert and I bet he liked kissing her... He needs a punch to the face...
    LOL

Quote Quote:
    But why? I still don't get that. :/
    So she could make wishes?
    Quote Quote:

Well she is a very young girl so it must've meant a lot to her... Youto on the other side... <.<
    It was her first kiss so of course it was a big deal for Azu…I wonder if that was Youto’s first kiss as well…
    Quote Quote:
    He should make a wish to the cat god... Otherwise Tsukushi will never let go...
    True, true. And I don’t Tsuki will like to share her Youto with her sister or with anyone else for that matter.

Quote Quote:
    I guess she made him the perv he is now... Furthermore that explains his love for belly buttons doesn't it?
    Yes, it does!

Quote Quote:
    Drunk Nagisa is unmatched.
    And that cat fight in Clannad was priceless!!

Quote Quote:
    Yeah... This family is really cursed... Reminds of another cursed family...
    May I ask what family?

Quote Quote:
    But they did wrap it up pretty good so I can live with that.
    They didn’t really solve the thing with Azu and Tsukushi but at least now it is very clear that the one Youto loves is Tsuki.
    Quote Quote:
    Youto really was amazing from the start though I think meeting his older self made him even more mature.
    Chibi Youto was awesome!! He was so mature, so kind, so cute!!

Quote Quote:
    I'm a bit angry though. We got to see two kisses with Azusa directly on the screen. But this most important one only as a shadow... -.-
    Maybe they thought it would be more romantic in that way?

Quote Quote:
    What are you going to watch this summer? I would like to know.^^
    Here’s my list :

After reading the reviews at Random Curiosity and after checking the chart, these are the series that have caught my attention for this summer season:

Gin no Saji: Written and illustrated by Hiromu Arakawa. Knowing that was enough to make me want to check this series out.

Servant x Service: A funny story with a different setting and plot, I’m in.

Genshiken Nidaime: Watched the other seasons and they were hilariously awesome! Another season of the same hilarity? I’m sold!

6. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

So she could make wishes?
    I still wonder how she was able to meet the cat though.

Quote Quote:
    It was her first kiss so of course it was a big deal for Azu…I wonder if that was Youto’s first kiss as well…
    If Barbara could talk...

Quote Quote:
    True, true. And I don’t Tsuki will like to share her Youto with her sister or with anyone else for that matter.
    She would go full Yandere mode...

Quote Quote:
    And that cat fight in Clannad was priceless!!
    Indeed.

Quote Quote:
    May I ask what family?
    The Okazaki family...

Quote Quote:
    They didn’t really solve the thing with Azu and Tsukushi but at least now it is very clear that the one Youto loves is Tsuki.
    True that. They stayed with an somewhat open ending although it was made pretty clear who loves who.^^

Quote Quote:
    Maybe they thought it would be more romantic in that way?
    Maybe but I'd really loved to see it.

Quote Quote:
    Here’s my list :
    Well with SIlver Spoon we have 1 show in common. It's something! \o/

8. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Skyguardian View Post
    If Barbara could talk...
    Priceless!!

Quote Quote:
    Well with SIlver Spoon we have 1 show in common. It's something! \o/
    One is better than nothing, right? What shows are you watching?

10. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

One is better than nothing, right? What shows are you watching?
    Indeed. ;D

My list:

Quote Quote:
    1. Kimi no Iru Machi
    2. Monogatari Series - Second Season
    3. High School DxD NEW
    4. Fantasista Doll
    5. Blood Lad
    6. Love Lab
    7. Silver Spoon
    8. Dangan Ronpa
    9. Tokurei Sochi Dantai Stella Jo-Gakuin Kōtō-ka C3-Bu
    10. Rozen Maiden
    11. Watashi ga Motenai no wa Dou Kangaete mo Omaera ga Warui!
    12. Kitakubu Katsudō Kiroku
    13. Gatchaman Crowds
    14. The World God Only Knows 3
    15. Kamisama no Inai Nichiyoubi
    16. Choujigen Game Neptune: The Animation
    17. Ro-Kyu-Bu! SS

12. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Wow!! That is a long list! Blood Lad and Watashi also caught my eye, but due to not having enough free time to watch more series, I had to eliminate them from my list.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity REN KOUEN's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Wow!! That is a long list! Blood Lad and Watashi also caught my eye, but due to not having enough free time to watch more series, I had to eliminate them from my list.
    there dont appear to be any epic romcoms this sesson so us members of the romcom club will be dissapointed

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Kisame Hoshigaki View Post
    there dont appear to be any epic romcoms this sesson so us members of the romcom club will be dissapointed
    RomCom Club, I like that name. ^^ And yep, there aren’t any romcoms this summer season, although some series do have some romance in them.

16. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity REN KOUEN's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

its official then we should form a MH romcom club!

18. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
New Reply
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7