Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (6/30/14 - 7/6/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: One Piece 752 by cnet128 , Bleach 587 (2) , Gintama 501 by Bomber D Rufi
New Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: HSDK Chapter 516 Discussions / 517 Predictions

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Shader's Avatar
    Country
    Russian Federation
    Post Thanks / Like

HSDK Chapter 516 Discussions / 517 Predictions

http://www.mangapanda.com/historys-s...le-kenichi/516
    It's out

update:
    well...dats a twist! altough someone already predicted this)
    Last edited by Shader; March 29, 2013 at 05:21 AM.

MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Impossibility's Avatar
    Country
    Bahamas
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: HSD Kenichi Spoiler Thread

That was pretty awesome. That was the best chapter I've seen for quite some time. Can't wait to see what Ryuuto does, or how it is that he's standing.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member serpico's Avatar
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

Awesome I like the beating if receiving kenichi ,anyone notice his attack having no effect against a master level which mean fortune was trash same goes for the master barbaric swordsman of the armada division.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member bighawke5's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

This is ridiculous, so a "handicapped" ryuuto is capable of blocking a hit from a "ready to fight properly" Ogata?...smh lols damn what have you been doing all this time kenichi...rather ryuuto?
    from the title it seemed to hype kenichi but ryuuto totally took that hype, sadest display of kenichi's will...lol

---------- Post added at 12:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:26 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by serpico View Post
    Awesome I like the beating if receiving kenichi ,anyone notice his attack having no effect against a master level which mean fortune was trash same goes for the master barbaric swordsman of the armada division.
    Obviously fortuna was lower level master not comparable to the likes of Ogata, so people shouldn't even have doubted...

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Buggy's Avatar
    Country
    Andorra
    Post Thanks / Like

Ok, good chapter. I was wrong about Kenichi attacking Kensei because of self-righteousness, and you guys were all wrong - he just can't forgive him hitting Miu-san! That is in-character but a pretty stupid reason if you ask me, considering she attacked Kensei first.

Kensei's beat-down was expected but nothing short of amazing, even though it was against a disciple. Attacking the exactly same spots with exactly the same power.

It was speculated many times that Ryuuto is not actually cripple, and now it is confirmed. Not only that, but he appears even stronger than before. That certainly wasn't Kensei's strongest attack, but parrying it was very unexpected and praise-worthy. I feel we will soon find out more about Ki and Seidou Gouitsu, it might have been that Ryuuto has managed to master it and kept that hidden even from Kensei.

6. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Buggy View Post
    Ok, good chapter. I was wrong about Kenichi attacking Kensei because of self-righteousness, and you guys were all wrong - he just can't forgive him hitting Miu-san! That is in-character but a pretty stupid reason if you ask me, considering she attacked Kensei first.

Kensei's beat-down was expected but nothing short of amazing, even though it was against a disciple. Attacking the exactly same spots with exactly the same power.

It was speculated many times that Ryuuto is not actually cripple, and now it is confirmed. Not only that, but he appears even stronger than before. That certainly wasn't Kensei's strongest attack, but parrying it was very unexpected and praise-worthy. I feel we will soon find out more about Ki and Seidou Gouitsu, it might have been that Ryuuto has managed to master it and kept that hidden even from Kensei.
    totally agree with you. I think that he has something up his sleeves. since they started their various battles in this park he's been acting strange, not really fighting or helping his mates either. I felt he was trying to warn shinpaku alliance about something or even crazy switch over to the good side...

In any case its kind of getting annoying that kenichi's being one upped again, first by takeda in terms of awakening sei ki, then here by the small taste of what Ryuuto will display I am sure next chapter...

Hopefully kenichi gets some kind of upgrade in level when he and Miu returns to ryozampaku..I'm hoping for more than just his regular death training hooplass...he needs to cross the threshold and get into close to or even Tanaka territory

8. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member KingOfNight's Avatar
    Country
    Fire Nation
    Post Thanks / Like

So am I the only who noticed Ryuuto used Seidou Goui to move ? I'm pretty sure he was still cripple 'til he used it.
    Last edited by KingOfNight; March 30, 2013 at 08:21 AM.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by KingOfNight View Post
    So am I the only who noticed Ryuuto used Seidou Gouitsu to move ? I'm pretty sure he was still cripple 'til he used it.
    What seidou gou? He just got up and dashed in there super speed style and just parried Ogata.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member KingOfNight's Avatar
    Country
    Fire Nation
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bighawke5 View Post
    What seidou gou? He just got up and dashed in there super speed style and just parried Ogata.
    Check the last page. He's clearly using Seidou Goui.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Buggy's Avatar
    Country
    Andorra
    Post Thanks / Like

He's probably talking about his hands movement that is always seen with Seidou Gouitsu. It's quite possible.

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zatono's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

HSDK Chapter 516 Discussions / 517 Predictions

Moved posts from the spoiler thread to here~
    Last edited by Zatono; March 30, 2013 at 01:03 PM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member 1337 haxor's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Cool Well...

That son of a bitch Kensei let Rimi die, of course Ryuuto got enough of his shit, he already lot a potential love interest but he is not letting Kensei take down his best friend for shits and gigs.

I don't blame Kenichi for popping an idiot hero movement there, this is shonen and he is the goddamn idiotic hero of this show.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: HSDK Chapter 516 Discussions / 517 Predictions

I thought the hand movement was just ryuushi seikuken or whatever that move is called.

16. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Ryuzaki L's Avatar
    Country
    Morocco
    Post Thanks / Like

He might be right about the Sei/Dou Goui, otherwise he won't be able to parry Ogata's attack.

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Country
    Mariejoa
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: HSDK Chapter 516 Discussions / 517 Predictions

Well, I didn't expect such a twist in this chapter. Of course I had hopes about Ryuto actually being alrigh already, but to be able to already see him standing is great. Thus, Rimi might be still alright.

Anyways, I should say that Kenichi did great against Kensei. Even though Ogata went easy on him, he still managed to stand up to what he believes in. I really hope Kenichi releases his Ki. Maybe in the upcoming chapters or maybe during some training with his Masters later, but it's time for him to do so, otherwise he would fall back, because not only Miu released her Ki, but Takeda as well, so he is at least close to Kenichi now.

Ryuto doesn't seem to use Seido Gou now. It looks more that he uses his normal Seikuken. Hope in the next chapter everything will be explained. It's interesting to know if Ogata knew about Ryuto's recovery or was it a surprise for him...

P.S. Ryuoto didn't protect neither Rimi nor Miu with his powers, but Kenichi... You should think about it.

New Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast