Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/14/14 - 7/20/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 503 by Bomber D Rufi , Bleach 588 by BadKarma
New Reply
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Tower of God Chapter 139 Discussion/140 Predictions

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Tower of God Chapter 139 Discussion/140 Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by bob sagit View Post
    I want to say that this is an agreement, did you read my post? lol... bah, if you don't post on the Sunday when it comes out the conversations die :/
    I read your post. Our analyses appear to be somewhat similar.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Gelcertified's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Woooohhh!! So Baam introduces himself to traveler as Baam, his old name...
    And Androssi gets to meet him first! ...how I wish she would recognize him.
    I'm thinking that there's a possibility like...what if the traveler suddenly calls him by his name or whatever in the middle of the fight or something...

And that traveler...is he actually taking about Emily? The chat girl...I mean... I remember at one of the old chapters someone wants to save her saying that he believes she's human and he loves her... or is it just really me??

Oh well, I agree with those who said that nothing much happened in this chapter, but still...it's good enough for me!
    Can't wait for the next!

Intl Translator 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity ukimix's Avatar
    Country
    Colombia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Gelcertified View Post
    Woooohhh!! So Baam introduces himself to traveler as Baam, his old name...
    And Androssi gets to meet him first! ...how I wish she would recognize him.
    I'm thinking that there's a possibility like...what if the traveler suddenly calls him by his name or whatever in the middle of the fight or something...

And that traveler...is he actually taking about Emily? The chat girl...I mean... I remember at one of the old chapters someone wants to save her saying that he believes she's human and he loves her... or is it just really me??

Oh well, I agree with those who said that nothing much happened in this chapter, but still...it's good enough for me!
    Can't wait for the next!
    It's the chapter 38 of volume 2: http://www.batoto.net/read/_/141829/...by_the-company. I share you this note I wrote back about Emile and the Traveler.

4. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ukimix View Post
    It's the chapter 38 of volume 2: http://www.batoto.net/read/_/141829/...by_the-company. I share you this note I wrote back about Emile and the Traveler.
    Wow. thanks.
    Hahaha... so I guessed right even thought I missed or forgot about that part.

Country
    Colombia
    Post Thanks / Like

With Emile & the traveler, and Androssi & Baam, love is turning into a center topic of the story

Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

With Emile & the traveler, and Androssi & Baam, love is turning into a center topic of the story
    Yay Love!
    Although I want Baam to end up with Yihwa...or maybe Yuri.

Country
    Colombia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Gelcertified View Post
    Yay Love!
    Although I want Baam to end up with Yihwa...or maybe Yuri.
    I have rereading the chapters about Androssi, and I got the impression that everything since Volume 1 is setted to portray her as if she would be falling in love of Baam. It has much sense, not inly with her comments about their date, but with the story of her life, and the sense of her life. I'm looking forward to see if she will recognise him.

Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

I have rereading the chapters about Androssi, and I got the impression that everything since Volume 1 is setted to portray her as if she would be falling in love of Baam. It has much sense, not inly with her comments about their date, but with the story of her life, and the sense of her life. I'm looking forward to see if she will recognise him.
    Hahaha...Yeah I'm looking forward to see that too.
    I hope she recognize him!

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Black Void's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

If she shoots him, nothing will happen... cuz they are still in the blocked area... so she won't lose or win^^ so both will have to get a weapon.. end^^
    and maybe after it, she will recognize him
    http://mangahelpers.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic134950_2.gif

MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member abc1233's Avatar
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

If Viole needs some kind of help, even if this is a little help, to put his ass onto the ship, then he should not be a slayer candidate. There were tests much more difficult in S1. So, not convinced.

It came to me another idea. Reflejo is worried about Viole, simply because Viole is not with him and he ignores where Viole is. So, yes, he does want Viole to come, but not because he needs him to face Anak, neither to increase the possibility to put Viole on board of the Archimedes (Viole could do this last one by himself easily, if he would know the test, something that Reflejo should have taken for granted). But think about this: Reflejo and Xia has the mision to help Viole but also to keep an eye over him. This is consistent with the fact that FUG has been blackmailing him (his friends from S1 would die if he doesn't join their fight). For sure they should have notice that the cold murderer Viole from 20 floor test, is not the same Viole yelling for the death of his teammate Horyang, and that Viole has soften in his feelings (not in his power), so they should have some reasonable doubts and hopes about him.

Now, if this is true, again, Anak is not a small threat for them. When Reflejo says: "What a time to meet her like this" is because he has three problems in one critical moment: to find Viole, to get the ticket and to beat a powerful rival. He should be not sure about Viole, so he think it's possible for Viole to come. If that doesn't happen he should have to go out, face the powerful rival, get the ticket and then find Viole. But his decision to wait until the ticket 100th, is caused by the power of the rival, Anak and her team mates.
    It's easy to think that, but there are so many situations which could lead to Viole failing to get a ticket which he cannot control. Not having a gun is one of these situations and one in which Viole finds himself in currently, so Refeljo's concerns would be warranted. He could be on the same level as Urek, but if the rules mean that you need a gun to win (it's ambigious as to whether you can actually steal someone's gun or have to use the one assigned to you) and he doesn't have one, he will need help from someone else. Another situation would be if he got caught by the patrols, the traveller said that stronger and stronger patrols will constantly be released, so without his knowledge on how to stop this, Viole would have been caught eventually regardless of his strength.

I guess that could be another reason. But I don't think it's the main one. Where would Viole run off to? FUG still has his friends held hostage and can easily kill one of them to prove a point. Even if FUG's rankers aren't allowed in their current location, as soon as Viole leaves that place he can be sure that FUG would come for him and his friends.

I think waiting until the 100th ticket is sort of like the time limit that Refljo is willing to wait for Viole for until he goes out and searches for him. Even if Anak wasn't there, he would probably still wait for the 100th ticket and maybe send a couple of members out to look for him in the meantime.

Quote Originally Posted by Black Void View Post
    If she shoots him, nothing will happen... cuz they are still in the blocked area... so she won't lose or win^^ so both will have to get a weapon.. end^^
    and maybe after it, she will recognize him
    Thanks to Androssi and that robot, the room has been pretty much destroyed, the signal blockers probably got destroyed too.

Country
    Colombia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by abc1233 View Post
    It's easy to think that, but there are so many situations which could lead to Viole failing to get a ticket which he cannot control. Not having a gun is one of these situations and one in which Viole finds himself in currently, so Refeljo's concerns would be warranted. He could be on the same level as Urek, but if the rules mean that you need a gun to win (it's ambigious as to whether you can actually steal someone's gun or have to use the one assigned to you) and he doesn't have one, he will need help from someone else. Another situation would be if he got caught by the patrols, the traveller said that stronger and stronger patrols will constantly be released, so without his knowledge on how to stop this, Viole would have been caught eventually regardless of his strength.
    But you are forgetting that Reflejo ignores that Viole didn't have a gun. And as the test was designen in a way that a gun appeared in front of each of the participants already signed, on the contrary, if he were asked about it, he would say: "Viole should have a gun right now". Neither he knows Viole was being chased by the patrol. All of that happens and only Viole knows about it. For what Reflejo knows, Viole wants to take the test, and didn't have a reason to get in troubles with the law. Because of that Reflejo's attitude can't be explained in terms of a worrie for giving Viole a gun or helping him with the patrol.

MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member abc1233's Avatar
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

But you are forgetting that Reflejo ignores that Viole didn't have a gun. And as the test was designen in a way that a gun appeared in front of each of the participants already signed, on the contrary, if he were asked about it, he would say: "Viole should have a gun right now". Neither he knows Viole was being chased by the patrol. All of that happens and only Viole knows about it. For what Reflejo knows, Viole wants to take the test, and didn't have a reason to get in troubles with the law. Because of that Reflejo's attitude can't be explained in terms of a worrie for giving Viole a gun or helping him with the patrol.
    It's not that Reflejo thinks for certain that Viole doesn't have a gun, it's that Reflejo is worried that there is a chance that he may not have a gun. It's a possibility which should have occured to him, and even though the chances of that having happened were probably slim, it was still possible, and evidently it happened. Same with being chased by the patrols, he doesn't know for certain that he was, but he knows that there was a possibility of that happening. The fact that these possibilities exist would make him want to find Viole, even if it's more likely that he just wandered off, got a gun, and has a ticket by now. If he ignored all possibilities and assumed the most likely scenario happened, he wouldn't be doing his job of helping Viole very well.
    Last edited by abc1233; April 09, 2013 at 11:38 AM.

Country
    Colombia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by abc1233 View Post
    It's not that Reflejo thinks for certain that Viole doesn't have a gun, it's that Reflejo is worried that there is a chance that he may not have a gun. It's a possibility which should have occured to him, and even though the chances of that having happened were probably slim, it was still possible, and evidently it happened. Same with being chased by the patrols, he doesn't know for certain that he was, but he knows that there was a possibility of that happening. The fact that these possibilities exist would make him want to find Viole, even if it's more likely that he just wandered off, got a gun, and has a ticket by now. If he ignored all possibilities and assumed the most likely scenario happened, he wouldn't be doing his job of helping Viole very well.
    There are no reasons to doubt that a registered participant didn't get his/her gun. Viole doesn't have it because of Traveler disruptor devise, something extremely fortuite. Right now, nobody knows and nobody suspects Viole has no gun. Neither Viole himself, because he ignores a test called 'one shoot one oportunity' already began. The first one with real possibilities to know it is Androssi.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Host Samurai's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

God damn, what a chapter!

I'm also of the opinion that the Traveller will reveal Baam's name to Androssi once the blue dog gets up because we all know that Androssi is still cocky and tends to let her guard down. Baam will freeze that maschine and talk to her after destroying it.
    Ever since he met Aguero, I got the impression that Baam isn't waiting for someone to save him but this time, he is taking the initiative. That's why, I believe that he'll reveal the truth to Androssi by saying that Aguero is alive.

Credits:Shinsatsu

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member ErosVp's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Androssi has 300 years old! Baam should end up with the cutie Yihwa!

What do you desire? Money? Glory? Power? Revenge? Or something that surpass all others?
    Whatever you desire.... That is here... Tower of God!

New Reply
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast