Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 503 by kewl0210 , One Piece 753 by cnet128 , Bleach 589 (2)
Thread Closed
Page 15 of 83 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 65 ... LastLast
Results 211 to 225 of 1235

Thread: &nbsp; <3

  1. #211
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity TheBoss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Onett
    Country
    Brazil
    Age
    19
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    3,909
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Happy Mother's day to all the Mama's


  2. #212
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted gnut's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    st.pete...tampa bay,usa
    Country
    United States
    Age
    40
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    6,236
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: A fact of life: After Monday and Tuesday, even the calender says W T F!

    Look around you carefully. Strain your eyes at the darkness around us... At the darkness around me. You said anywhere but here. This is where, here, at the border. Gathered by the winds. Those who have met their final destiny hanging between jealousy and regret. Those who failed, swept together here. You say it doesnt matter where. If you follow me, this is where you'll go. This is your eden.

  3. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  4. #213
    Halfway 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    11,977
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: A fact of life: After Monday and Tuesday, even the calender says W T F!

    A new mafia? Gregs addicted xDDDD


  5. #214
    Banned 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Country
    Palau
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    3,016
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: A fact of life: After Monday and Tuesday, even the calender says W T F!

    Do you have time for the next mafia game?

  6. #215
    Halfway 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    11,977
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: A fact of life: After Monday and Tuesday, even the calender says W T F!

    Quote Originally Posted by FaustXIII View Post
    Do you have time for the next mafia game?
    Nah finding myself with time for nothing much lately....
    Want me to join?

    Ma answer wrapped up in a spoiler - hehe

    Spoiler show


  7. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
  8. #216
    Banned 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Country
    Palau
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    3,016
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: A fact of life: After Monday and Tuesday, even the calender says W T F!

    ok

  9. #217
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity TheBoss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Onett
    Country
    Brazil
    Age
    19
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    3,909
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: A fact of life: After Monday and Tuesday, even the calender says W T F!

    At least you tried, faust. Someday he will play

  10. #218
    MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member riki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    11,182
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: A fact of life: After Monday and Tuesday, even the calender says W T F!

    How's the reading so far?

  11. #219
    Halfway 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    11,977
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: A fact of life: After Monday and Tuesday, even the calender says W T F!

    Quote Originally Posted by riki View Post
    How's the reading so far?
    I got as far as downloading the the files you sent me.

    .

    I really cant multi task at all.


  12. #220
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Kat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Country
    Slovakia
    Age
    17
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    2,389
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: A fact of life: After Monday and Tuesday, even the calender says W T F!

    Turtleeeeeee

  13. #221
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted gnut's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    st.pete...tampa bay,usa
    Country
    United States
    Age
    40
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    6,236
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: A fact of life: After Monday and Tuesday, even the calender says W T F!

    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie View Post
    I got as far as downloading the the files you sent me.

    .

    I really cant multi task at all.
    WRONGU....cut out all your Skype time

    betch...............

    Look around you carefully. Strain your eyes at the darkness around us... At the darkness around me. You said anywhere but here. This is where, here, at the border. Gathered by the winds. Those who have met their final destiny hanging between jealousy and regret. Those who failed, swept together here. You say it doesnt matter where. If you follow me, this is where you'll go. This is your eden.

  14. #222
    Halfway 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    11,977
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: A fact of life: After Monday and Tuesday, even the calender says W T F!

    Quote Originally Posted by Kat View Post
    Turtleeeeeee
    Yo ~~

    Quote Originally Posted by gnut View Post
    WRONGU....cut out all your Skype time

    betch...............

    Double Wrongu

    ChigaouWrongU
    Skype's been so much fun lately xDDD
    Last edited by Charlie; June 01, 2013 at 08:00 AM.


  15. #223
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted gnut's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    st.pete...tampa bay,usa
    Country
    United States
    Age
    40
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    6,236
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: A fact of life: After Monday and Tuesday, even the calender says W T F!

    Look around you carefully. Strain your eyes at the darkness around us... At the darkness around me. You said anywhere but here. This is where, here, at the border. Gathered by the winds. Those who have met their final destiny hanging between jealousy and regret. Those who failed, swept together here. You say it doesnt matter where. If you follow me, this is where you'll go. This is your eden.

  16. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  17. #224
    Halfway 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    11,977
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: A fact of life: After Monday and Tuesday, even the calender says W T F!



  18. #225
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Kat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Country
    Slovakia
    Age
    17
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    2,389
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: A fact of life: After Monday and Tuesday, even the calender says W T F!

    I'm looking forward to your punishment

    Do it ASAP ~

Thread Closed
Page 15 of 83 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 65 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts