Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/22/14 - 9/28/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
New Reply

Thread: Writer Looking for Co-writer

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Fire Nation
    Post Thanks / Like

Writer Looking for Co-writer

im looking for a writer outside the production to help me with a story
    the concept is (insert character name) is a student of (insert schools name), a male boarding school for deliquescent a such. One day, a student transfers to the school, "he" is mysterious, tall, ect. seeing that "he" is new and that "he" is in trouble, (insert character name) goes in to save "him". afterwards, they are behind the school, (insert character name) is badly beaten, The new student tells him that he was stupid for doing what he did and "he" did not need friends or protection. as "he" is walking away, (insert character name) runs after "him" and accidently removes "his" jacket and hat to see that "he" is a girl in a disguise, now he must keep her secret from the rest of his schoolmates, teachers and live with her (they share a dorm)

Country
    Fire Nation
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Writer Looking for Co-writer

im once again looking for a co-writer outside the production to help me with a story
    the conept is: a genus high school student with no friends, he's not a loner, he is just hated by most for his intelligence, one day he is sitting, questioning his life when his sister comes in and tells him to "wish on a star, you'll get your answer" the boy is completely emotionless, logical and despises fantasy and such, but for what ever reason he wishes on a falling star, the next day a girl named Hoshiko, who claims to have magical powers, of course the boy ignores her and tries to explain to her that "everything can be explained with science and logic" and of course she follows him around all day and tries to shows him that magic exists in the world when the whole time he is shooting her "miracles" down with logical explanations and emotionless expressions. even so she still follows him. the boy soon notices a pattern when she is happy, its sunny in his town, when she is sad it rains and ect. eventually she convinces him to let her prove magic exists, to which she replies "if magic does not exist i would not be here, it was because of your wish that i am here, so magic must be real!" He again tries his best to disprove her with logic but is unable to do so, the girl begins living with the family of the boy and his sister and tries to make the boys life better, and of course making some mistakes in the mean time amd causing trouble.
    romantic/ fantasy/ comedy

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner KyuRyu's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

The first one sounds a bit interesting.

Country
    Fire Nation
    Post Thanks / Like