Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 504 by Bomber D Rufi
New Reply
Page 24 of 32 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24 25 26 ... LastLast

Thread: Ao no Exorcist by Katou Kazue

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United Nations
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Ao no Exorcist Ch. 45 Discussion | Ch. 46 Predictions

Even then, I think they are more likely to run away and hide, rather than call for the lynch of someone who (if they haven't received a mashou) looks completely normal to them, or (if they have) looks f***cking scary.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Meh, we could argue "what ifs" for all eternity. Whatever happens, I hope this school festival doesn't turn out to be mostly filler like the Kraken arc. And I think we can assume that next chapter, Shiemi will casually let it slip that she and Yukio are going together or that she hopes Yukio will ask her to go with him, before poor Rin even has the chance to ask her.

Country
    United Nations
    Post Thanks / Like

^ Agreed. This better not be three filler chapters of high school drama.

Don't know about Shiemi though. She might actually want to go with Rin, since she promised him they'd go to an amusements park together (I know it's not really the same, but Shiemi isn't very good with the difference between friendship and romance).

MH's Most High Quality Poster 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member earthforge's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm hoping for Rin and Shiemi mainly because I think they have good chemistry. They are very fond of each other. Yukio and Shiemi just seem to have a mutual childhood crush that never grew up. Plus, Yukio would always be leading. It wouldn't be an equal partnership. While Rin's motives are obvious, at least Rin and Shiemi are equal.

Some highschool drama is nice. It provides normalcy in the midst of an abnormal situation.

I agree, shukketsu, that the Illuminati might attack. There's a lot of people getting mashous of late. It might be their plan. By attacking events where humans gather, they'll spread it further. Their agenda seems to be "enlightenment" under their rule. Plus, Toudou might be able to pick up Yukio from there.

But I don't think the students will notice Rin amidst the attacking monsters. Rin only attracts attention from exorcists because they know that blue flames = Satan.
    Avatar © Chelsea Gordon, author of Not Quite Normal.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member candy's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

still if they see rin has a tail, fangs, long pointy ears, and blue flames coming from everywhere around his body they might get a little suspicious. i wish we got a little more out of this chapter but i guess that's to be expected from a transition chapter. i loled at the walking zombie part.

Country
    United Nations
    Post Thanks / Like

^ But the normal students wouldn't be able to see his tail, fangs, long pointy ears, and blue flames. Only people with a mashou can see them. Remember this scene:
    http://mangafox.me/manga/ao_no_exorcist/v10/c039/6.html

He brings out his tail in front of all the students, but only the demon and Godaiin notice. None of the other students show any reaction at all to one of their classmates suddenly sporting a monkey tail, or another one being haunted by a creepy-looking little demon thing that's bleeding all over the place. They're invisible to them; they only see Godaiin being terrified, but don't understand the reason.
    Last edited by NeeNeen; April 07, 2013 at 12:45 PM.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

i'm just saying if the students of the school all started to develop a mashou. would they appreciate the fact that rin was saving them or would they try to run away because he too is a demon?

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Ghan's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Global Moderator 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! phio_chan's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Ao no Exorcist Ch. 46 Discussion | Ch. 47 Predictions

This is where you can post and discuss the spoilers for the next chapter of Ao no Exorcist.

24 Hour Spoiler Rule:
    • Mangahelpers enforces a temporary blockade for discussion of new spoilers/chapters. This blockade ends 24 hours after raws are publicly released.
    • For series with a forum, please keep all discussion regarding the newest chapter and its content inside the spoiler/chapter discussions until 24 hours have passed after the raw/chapter's release.
    • Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
    • Please wait 24 hours before posting any art based on new chapters in the art and stories section.
    • The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released.

Spoiler Pics and Translations:
    • At Mangahelpers we only allow three manga pages to be posted directly as spoilers.
    • This rule is not judged based on the number of thumbnails but the number of pages pictured.
    • Please provide hyperlinks for any excess pages.
    • Please do not re-post already available spoiler pics or summaries.
    • International translations may be posted in the spoiler discussion thread. A moderator will add it with credit to the English translation in the spoiler pics and summaries thread.
    • Do not significantly edit your post after more posts have been made. Please make a new post if new spoilers are available.

For-Profit Download Links
    • If a for-profit download link is provided, we ask that a non-profit alternative is available in the same post.
    • Linking to another website with for-profit download links and no non-profit alternative also violates site rules.
    • Mangahelpers asks that members who may not be comfortable using sites that help turn a profit for pirated material have a choice.
    • Mediafire, Rapidshare, and Sendspace are all non-profit links. Providing any of these as a download link fulfills the non-profit alternative requirement.
    • Spoiler: list of for-profit sites show

Spoiler: Formatting Spoiler Posts show

Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Ao no Exorcist Ch. 46 Discussion | Ch. 47 Predictions

Ohh boy, they really are doing a Festival Arc... There's so much going on with the Illuminati and the Order that I hope they use this Arc to at least put something related to the Gate or Mephisto or whatever in the middle of this Arc. Come on, I dying here! You are really gonna give hints and then make us wait? D:

Well, if this is just a happy-go arc I wish they showed more of Rin and Yukio thoughts. And I can't even enjoy this silliness cause Rin is suffering, poor devil... (Why can't one of them go with Shura and the other with Shiemi? Don't care much for Shiemi but I love Shura with the twins <3)

MH's Most High Quality Poster 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member earthforge's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Considering how blatantly Mephisto threatened Shura, something is bound to happen soon with the Illuminati. I think they will barge in on the Festival.

I also think that they will pay Yukio a visit. I think Yukio is so unstable right now, it'll be easy to get him to the Dark Side.

The only thing that's been going nicely for Yukio - his relationship with Shiemi - appears to have halted. He let her down. Now it's likely that Rin will go with her. Yukio is just going to tear himself up over that.

Shura tried to use her superior status to tell him to forget what he'd heard, but he wouldn't listen. Shura knows Yukio is going off the rails. I wonder if Mephisto's threatening her so she won't interfere with Yukio or Rin getting taken by the Illuminati.

Rin's got a dilemma. Decide that Shiemi only likes Yukio and try his best to help her get through to Yukio or take the chance to tell Shiemi how he feels (which he also might do out of annoyance with Yukio lying).

Also - bad Yukio. Stop lying. Although you are a Manipulative Bastard in training...

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

ahhh yukio.......ya dumb git!!!! he just needs to relax. ("why so serious?"-joker) yeah mephisto's true colors are definitely starting to show themselves. and something tells me that all hell will break lose at the festival and that its not just a side arc. remember how lots of people were getting mashous and were able to see demons? well imagine if the entire school or ,possibly, the entire town's population were gain the ability to see demons and not knowing what the hell they were, not to mention not having any exorcism training. it would cause complete and utter chaos. the order would be freaking out trying to figure out how to stop things from escalating to the point of know return meanwhile all their available men and women are too busy trying to keep the demons from attacking helpless citizens from doing anything. lets just say i'm expecting mass destruction in the chapters to come.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Ao no Exorcist by Katou Kazue

Welp, the forum is closed. Oh well, I always thought the discussion was better before the forum.

Anyway, will Rin get to go with Shiemi on the rebound; or, angry that Yukio rejected Shiemi, Rin will force Yukio to reconsider because Rin is such a stupidly good guy. And then, learning that same-sex couples count too, Rin and Shima begrudgingly go together, giving a lifetime's worth of fodder to the RinxShima shippers.

---------- Post added June 03, 2013 at 08:29 PM ---------- Previous post was May 28, 2013 at 07:12 PM ----------

Found an English scan of Salaryman Exorcist. Poor Yukio. I'd like to see more of these. Couldn't help but notice that Rin looked very un-demon like.
    Last edited by shukketsumaru; June 07, 2013 at 04:22 PM.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Yup. Our membership plummeted after the anime concluded.

I think Shiemi will be devastated and Rin will be presented with a poser: get the girl and ignore the bro, or work with the girl to help the bro.

Scan of Salaryman Exorcist? Still haven't seen one out. Wouldn't surprise me if Rin looks off because the manga was drawn by a different artist under Kazue's supervision.

---------- Post added at 04:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:03 AM ----------

Ah, found it over at MangaHere.

15. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    MH's Best Artist 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

That was actually quite hilarious.

"That's a difficult situation."
    Haha.

New Reply
Page 24 of 32 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24 25 26 ... LastLast