Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 503 by kewl0210 , One Piece 753 by cnet128 , Bleach 589 (2)
New Reply
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Bleach 533 Discussion

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Sky Render's Avatar
    Country
    Spain
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Bleach 533 Spoiler Discussion

What does it mean White exploding meant he had achieved the "final level of transformation"?

And was that Masaki feeling something weird inside or was it just her bumping into Urahara? It's hard to tell by the drawings alone.

2. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Notak's Avatar
    Country
    Sweden
    Post Thanks / Like

Maybe she felt his captain-level reiatsu.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Jabman's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

good chapter but really hoped that Ryuukena and Aizen would have some sort of confrontation. Also The last panel of the chapter, you just cant trust urahara for some reason.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member alisdfd's Avatar
    Country
    England
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Shader View Post
    Okay, can anyone explain this to me?
    http://www.mangapanda.com/bleach/533/18
    Whats just happened?
    maybe whitey is inside her a guess

6. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member R3D's Avatar
    Country
    Singapore
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Bleach 533 Discussion / 534 Predictions

did u guys notice specs ichigo ? probably ichigos granddad and his name was probably also ichigo

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Oathencrantz's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

If it's not Aizen it's Urahara. If it's not Urahara it's Aizen. They might as well usurp the Soul King and form the Souluminati.

9. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity jaymizzo's Avatar
    I had a smaller one but i guess i left it at home
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Oathencrantz View Post
    If it's not Aizen it's Urahara. If it's not Urahara it's Aizen. They might as well usurp the Soul King and form the Souluminati.
    What i was thinking. They seem to be the most important souls in the Bleachverse.

This weeks chapters have been mediocre. Only Naruto really stands out.
    "Man hands misery onto man" - Philip Larkin

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Notak's Avatar
    Country
    Sweden
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by alisdfd View Post
    maybe whitey is inside her a guess
    True, and maybe that's what he felt from her, the Hollow (and maybe Quincy) reiatsu

12. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Quantized's Avatar
    Country
    Imperium of Mankind
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Sky Render View Post
    What does it mean White exploding meant he had achieved the "final level of transformation"?

And was that Masaki feeling something weird inside or was it just her bumping into Urahara? It's hard to tell by the drawings alone.
    It's pretty likely I think that it's something similar to what Ichigo and the other Vizards went through when they hollowifed
    http://www.mangapanda.com/94-674-4/b...apter-220.html
    Ichigo exploded and became more hollowish, it seems that these "explosions" and occure more than once, until the hollow transformation is complete.

Judging by that, this shinigami White is made from, possibly was hollowfied quite recently.

Quote Originally Posted by Majin Trunks View Post
    Ichigo looks like Kaien because he is part of the branch family so they are related. Remember Isshin has the same last name and it was stated he was from the branch family.
    Err He meant it in a different way, he wasn't questioning Kaien and Ichigo's bloodrelation, but rather saying the hollow itself from this chapter can't be Ichigo.

I agree to that by the way, Ichigo is a real Shiba, not some half arsed Aizen experiment lawl

Quote Originally Posted by Shader View Post
    Okay, can anyone explain this to me?
    http://www.mangapanda.com/bleach/533/18
    Whats just happened?
    Pretty much walking past a huge massive reatsu like Urahara should give you a shock if you haven't meat many captains before, remember Isshin was her first shinigami, Urahara could easily shock her. Don't think it's possible to hide/Mask his reatsu when that close to him.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member MyuuMyuu's Avatar
    Country
    Denmark
    Post Thanks / Like

Interesting chapter, again. I like this whole flashback to ichigos parents.
    Btw, so ichigos mother was the fiancee of ishidas father, hm? And theyre cousins.. so Ishida and Ichigo are in fact, related... long out, but still.
    And I bet that the maid in the Ishida house, Katagiri, is Ishidas mother... she was a half quincy or something, and she seems to like Ryuuken, and we all know Ryuuken isn't gonna get Masaki..

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Quantized's Avatar
    Country
    Imperium of Mankind
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jaymizzo View Post
    What i was thinking. They seem to be the most important souls in the Bleachverse.

This weeks chapters have been mediocre. Only Naruto really stands out.

Really? I had issues with Naruto this week that the chapter made the story in grand total somewhat more immature, even if I somehwat liked the chapter, it just ruins the overall story.
    But about Bleach, I think this chapter was really good, it didn't disappoint me at all from my expectations, rather, it surprised me!
    Uryu went to Soul Society together with Ichigo back in the SS arc, so I was of the impression that SS had calmned down towards the Quincy at that point, since there were so few left. But apparently Isshin knows differently.
    Perhaps Ichigo by helping figuring out Aizen's true identity helped Uryu get out of SS again without being killed (It seems).

So if Isshin did report about Masaki, would SS perhaps consider to kill her?

I really like 3 things from this chapter a lot
    • Isshin hiding Masaki's identity, it made it feel very dangerous and dramatic.
    • Ryuuken taking a liking to Isshin the moment he saved Masaki by self sacrifice. (Shinigami seems to still hunt Quincy)
    • Urahara showing up like that, he's just becoming more and more epic character!

Those 3 points above made me love this chapter!

16. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted FrostyMouse's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Not the chapter that I would've expected to see. We did see what appeared to be a Vandenreich symbol on Katagiri's collar.

I thought that Isshin would not have made it back to SS, but I guess it's something else that happens that causes him to leave the Captaincy.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Cool Re: Bleach 533 Discussion / 534 Predictions

Since Masaki's eye's colors seemed inverted, I think the state of shock she's in is related to her hollowfication. I think she now has an inner hollow, who she has yet to gain control over.

I really don't think it is due to Urahara's reiatsu. She doesn't even look his way, and it's definitely not Urahara's style to confront someone head on with overwhelming reiatsu when they meet for the first time... Granted, as a quincy, she may be especially sensitive to reiatsu, but captain-levels can definitely mask their reiatsu at least well enough to not overwhelm weaker souls around them if they want to.

I think Urahara felt the fight and watched it from afar, and is now observing Masaki from the shadows as he recognizes target hollowfication. Such a cunning guy !

As for Isshin, we can guess he'll get in trouble (kicked out of SS?) for hiding Masaki's existence.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Firebird0ne's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I loved the sense of danger in this chapter. I think Tousen was more reactive than I ever remember. And Aizen was his usual cool and calculated self, reacting more like a scientist who has discovered something unique and wanting to examine it more closely. And yes, some romance, even a tiny little bit is definitely a breath of fresh air. A [I]forbidden[I] romance is even better.

Byakuya's cameo gives us a sense of this being more recent, but if Byakuya knew Isshin, how did Rukia not know him. Rukia said that Byakuya became a captain at the same time as Gin, just after her adoption by the Kuchiki family. How could she have been involved with Kaien's death, but never cross paths with Isshin? Something's goofy with that. I wonder what's up there.

Still, a great chapter! Can't wait for more!

20. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Ura-motherfucking-hara. Never fails to disappoint. I love it.

I'm still confused about the Hollow thing. Maybe Kisuke will explain it to Masaki... which I just realized is in Isshin's flashback... How does he know what happened to her when he wasn't there? Did she really tell him later about her friend's dirty joke and things like that?

---------- Post added at 12:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:30 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Firebird0ne View Post
    I loved the sense of danger in this chapter. I think Tousen was more reactive than I ever remember. And Aizen was his usual cool and calculated self, reacting more like a scientist who has discovered something unique and wanting to examine it more closely. And yes, some romance, even a tiny little bit is definitely a breath of fresh air. A [I]forbidden[I] romance is even better.

Byakuya's cameo gives us a sense of this being more recent, but if Byakuya knew Isshin, how did Rukia not know him. Rukia said that Byakuya became a captain at the same time as Gin, just after her adoption by the Kuchiki family. How could she have been involved with Kaien's death, but never cross paths with Isshin? Something's goofy with that. I wonder what's up there.

Still, a great chapter! Can't wait for more!
    Well, it could be she didn't know him well, and if my guess about this flashback is correct, SS thinks he's dead after this.

Not to mention he grew some sweet facial hair.

She may have noticed that Ichigo's father reminded her of the old Squad 10 captain, but if she thinks he's dead, then she's not exactly going to be suspicious, is she?

New Reply
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast