Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/25/14 - 8/31/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: One Piece 757 by cnet128 , Bleach 593 by cnet128 , Gintama 507 (2)
New Reply
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Bleach 533 Discussion

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member FetherMan's Avatar
    Country
    South Africa
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Bleach 533 Spoiler Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by alisdfd View Post
    maybe whitey is inside her a guess
    That's what I'm guessing. The hollow transferred itself into Masaki and it's resurrection or rebirth could be through Ichigo. Maybe that's what, Aizen, meant by standing by and watching the story unfold.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member ajith_sakthi's Avatar
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Bleach 533 Discussion / 534 Predictions

I think that somehow she absorbed the hollow powers into her. I think probably she might have transferred it to her kid during pregnancy and she might have created the perfect hybrid of Quincy + Human + Hollow + Shinigami. Ichigo's sisters might also have traces of hollow,quincy and shinigami.

Also seeing Masaki and Orihime their similarity in look is probably because of relation. What if Orihime is her daughter that acquired her powers to subdue the hybrid hollow.
    I think it is posssible that Ichigo is the reincarnation of the perfect hollowfication of Hollow and Shinigami which absorbed Quincy powers to by coming in contact with a quincy trying to complete itself.
    That might be the reason Ichigo was able to subdue his power in presence of Orihime. What if Orihime is the most powerful hybrid
    My Thoughts on the Final attack against Madara:
    Naruto and Sasuke will do a combo along with their summons to create some 5 elements attack.
    Naruto - Air + Sage Chakra Summon:Frog - Water
    Sasuke - Fire+Thunder+Cursed Seal Power Summon:Snake - Earth

"I love you, not only for what you are, But for what I am when I am with you."
    -Roy Croft

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Slovakia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ajith_sakthi View Post
    Also seeing Masaki and Orihime their similarity in look is probably because of relation. What if Orihime is her daughter that acquired her powers to subdue the hybrid hollow.
    That'd mean IchigoxOrihime is incest... noooooooo

---------- Post added at 09:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:07 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by mattiaildivino View Post
    Nice chapter,though it should have been better. Why didn't isshin reveal Yamamoto about the traitor? And the end wasn't that cool...
    He didn't actually see who the traitor was (Aizen was still wearing the invisiblity cloak and lol-ing at how nobody could see him), and I suppose he thought there's no point in telling anyone that there's a traitor inside, with no further clues.
    Erfworld

Quote Originally Posted by Bromamura View Post
    Meh can't have Bleach without fan raging, makes it fun.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner pirateaddict's Avatar
    Country
    England
    Post Thanks / Like

Not an action packed chapter but more dots being joined together. Don’t you just love the look of shock on both Isshin’s and Aizen’s faces after Masaki blows up the hollow, a kind of ‘Holy shit I can’t believe she just did that’. I noticed that the white substance exploding out comes from where the filled in heart was, I think this is the start of the infected DNA which seeps into Masaki’s wounded shoulder. Isshin to the rescue to shield her from the final explosion, what a hero.
    Spoiler show

Poor Kaname, so near and yet so far. He takes it harder than the others, perhaps he’s put more into the experiment than the other two. He’d finally put together a successful subject that has target hollowfication and if it had succeeded in hollowfying Isshin then it would the ultimate weapon to go on and create more shinigami/hollows. Now Aizen being the devious that he is already sees the potential, he can’t know of possible side effects of hollow reiatsu in a female quincy. I don’t think he’s actively looking to become a matchmaker but notice how his eyes focus on Masaki in particular.
    Spoiler show

And so begins the relationship between Masaki and Isshin, a mutual admiration society. I love how she debates whether to tell him about being a quincy, she worries about his reaction and whether his attitude will change. She doesn’t realise that Isshin has never met one before and he just jokes about it. Typical Isshin. Her attitude is already changing from the horror stories she’s been told about shinigami, this may affect her relationship with Ryuuken and his family.
    Spoiler show

Ryuuken doesn’t look too happy at the outcome, she’s laughing and joking with a shinigami, no wonder he wants to keep it a secret. Katagiri looks sad and yet I suspect some resentment is there due to Ryuuken’s attitude towards Masaki.
    Spoiler show

It’s sneaky that Isshin doesn’t give a full report, he doesn’t mention Masaki but Yama knows he’s left something out about the death of the hollow. What he doesn’t know is that Isshin is aware of a traitor in the SS but it’s not going to do much good to mention that right now. Why do I get the feeling that he’s going to turn detective and this could lead up to his departure from the SS. I knew Isshin wouldn’t get in trouble, he saved lives and got rid of the hollow. I loved his laidback attitude after Yama told him he wasn’t to be reprimanded. We get to see that Byakuya, Shunsui, Mayuri and Unohana are at the meeting so it makes you wonder just how many of them are aware of the connection between Ichigo and the Shiba’s. There was never a reaction to the name Kurosaki so that indicates they didn’t get to meet her, Ichigo’s similarity to kaien though has been noticed but only voiced by Byakuya. In the one panel when Isshin looks to his right you see the likeness to Ichigo. I think Jushiro knows, another reason he was prepared to give Ichigo a badge. (even though we later find out it’s to keep a sharp eye on his activities)
    Spoiler show

So Masaki is fascinated and curious about Isshin and it seems he feels the same way. When he says he should have asked her more, did he mean about her personally or about the fact she’s a quincy, afterall it was his first encounter with one.
    Spoiler show

I wouldn’t take the cousins comment as fact, it’s Masaki’s way of stopping all the comments from her friends, the arranged marriage is a topic that she’s trying to avoid. Interesting that Masaki sensed Urahara before he bumped into her (which I think was on purpose), at first I thought he was reacting to her name then decided it’s actually the hollow reaitsu that he detected. From the expression on his face I think here is someone else that will be keeping a watchful eye on Masaki and that could lead to his first encounter with Isshin.
    Spoiler show

A really good chapter, I'm enjoying all the flashbacks and letting Kubo fill in all the blanks. I'm hoping next week we see Isshin start doing some detective work trying to figure out who the traitor is and Aizen and his group figuring out their next experiment.

---------- Post added at 08:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:36 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by 0Xellos View Post

He didn't actually see who the traitor was (Aizen was still wearing the invisiblity cloak and lol-ing at how nobody could see him), and I suppose he thought there's no point in telling anyone that there's a traitor inside, with no further clues.
    Exactly, just imagine if he'd spoken out loud in a Captains meeting about a possible traitor, Yama would be furious and either not believe Isshin or would order a full investigation. This would be dangerous for Isshin especially as he has no clue who it is and would become a target for Aizen.

5. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Quantized's Avatar
    Country
    Imperium of Mankind
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by 0Xellos View Post
    He would have to be honest to the Gotei 13 and the Captain Commander though, keeping something this grave and serious to yourself could be seen as treason, even if it was himself who was put in harms way, it's still a very strict organisation.
    Also Yama did not soften up untill Ichigo came abouts, so yeah, that's that.
    Also he has no idea what the traitor would do (Since he doesn't know who it is, could be a captain for all he knows), if he spoiled that he knows there is a traitor in their midst it would make the traitor go on low profile, and be hard to find, and perhaps not make any big mistakes untill the day where the traitor can do some serious damage.
    The smartest idea would to tell the Captain Commander directly in a private meeting, assuming the Captain Commander knows to keep low profile as well.

But he did do a crime by not telling the Captain Commander, he'd have an excuse if he goes privately to the Yama and tell him, I'm sure Yama would understand the chances of the traitor being a captain.

Also the Captain Commander might really not be able to do much, and Isshin does not strike me as a man in a cage, he's a free man, therefore he would likely keep it to himself and keep an eye for the traitor.

Isshin finding the traitor on his own, will very likely result in the same scenario as with Urahara, Isshin having to make a run for it to the human world.
    So Aizen will blame Isshin for something he did not commit/do.
    This way the Shiba clan can likely be restored as well, if it was Aizen who was behind it all to begin with.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Nigeria
    Post Thanks / Like

The ever so cunning Urahara strikes again.

& now Masaki is infected in the literally since of the word by a Hollow used for an experiment by Aizen for his grand scheme. A Hollow that is capable of turning Shinigami into Hollow, a Hollow whose initial objective was to turn shinigami into Hollow. This Aizen dude is just too obsessive man. Messing with Hollowfication left & right lol

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner pirateaddict's Avatar
    Country
    England
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Bleach 533 Spoiler Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by Sky Render View Post
    What does it mean White exploding meant he had achieved the "final level of transformation"?

And was that Masaki feeling something weird inside or was it just her bumping into Urahara? It's hard to tell by the drawings alone.
    It was her bumping into Urahara, if you notice you see the back of Urahara and Masaki and her three friends are walking towards him. In the last panel that's Masaki walking face front into Urahara. Urahara apologises to her and she tells him it's okay.
    Spoiler show

I believe Urahara did that deliberately, he needed to get up close to Masaki and then he senses the hollow reiatsu she got from the battle. I believe he also knows she's a quincy.

---------- Post added at 08:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:50 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Zeta42 View Post
    The only explanation I can come up with is because Isshin looks older now. Or maybe she did recognize him, but they've made an agreement off-screen not to speak about his past in front of others.

And the chapter was good, though it raised a lot more new questions than I expected. I imagine this flashback will last as long as Turn Back The Pendulum, or maybe longer. Well, let's wait until the next Wednesday.
    She may not have known Isshin at all while he was still a Captain. She was only a low level shinigami in a separate squad, the seretei is a big place and I don't think the actual squad members interacted very much. The captains seem to only see each other on the occasion that there's a meeting held. If you recall Renji once stated that he didn't see Rukia for about 30 years from the time she was taken from the academy into the Kuchiki clan.

9. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity REN KOUEN's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mattiaildivino View Post
    Nice chapter,though it should have been better. Why didn't isshin reveal Yamamoto about the traitor? And the end wasn't that cool...
    i dont think isshin knew about aizen gin and tousen

and he obviously didnt wabt to rat out masaki

11. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! mattiaildivino's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

http://mangastream.com/read/bleach/38504462/20 oh, I see what's the purpose of the end: Masaki headbutted urahara,but she is the only one who can see him,that's why the others didn't understand,whereas kisuke just noticed it!

13. Thanks 4 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 5 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member exacta's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Urahara probably senses the remaining reiatsu from Whitey exploding and glanced at Masaki because he sensed some of it on her. That's my guess anyway. I wonder how Aizen and co. coverd up Whitey's hole, and what the meaning of them doing that is. Good chapter. Looks like Kubo has some decent ground to cover with this flashback, I like that. This flashback definitely does have something to do with Quincy now, and I don't just mean Masaki.

Got to say though, I'm really disappointed Kubo didn't give us a full panel of Katagiri and Ryuuken in gear. They look so badass but I can't even see their whole Quincy outfit.....
    Last edited by exacta; April 10, 2013 at 05:13 PM.

15. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Buggy's Avatar
    Country
    Andorra
    Post Thanks / Like

Things are slowly falling into place. Can't wait to see what made Ishiin take exile in the human world. Did Aizen have hands in it (like in just about everything), or he willingly went in order to have a family and raise Ichigo.

17. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DarkBankai View Post
    GREAT CHAPTER-

things I noticed-
    1. Urahara, seems to have taken an energy sample of masaki- I say this because he appears to be wearing the invisibility cloak, bumps into her, and only becomes visible after bumping her. why would he be there, invisible, and then look at her over his shoulder if he wasn't taking readings.

http://www.mangapanda.com/bleach/533/19

2. Aizen and gang, created the black "whitey" hollow to attack and hollowfy a target. isshin got in the way, but before it could turn him into a hollow by force, it attacked maskai, and completed its transformation. I think she may yet start to hollowfy.
    You've lost the plot mate. Urahara was just wearing his green Haori thing, not a cloak that's only ability is to hide his Reiatsu. The invisibility cloak was a device Aizen created by using the cloak that Urahara left in Soul Society as a prototype. On top of that, Urahara couldn't have been taking readings since that would have been the first time that they met & Quincy were apparently still regarded as dangerous.

Oh yes, one unrelated thing...Spellcheck.
    Last edited by shane1594; April 10, 2013 at 08:41 PM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member SaitoSpike's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

interesting chapter, one thing i noticed about Masaki is that Orihime has almost the same personality (so far its damn near a carbon copy, including ackwardness)...seems like an indication of Ichigo and Orihime''s future

Only one thing stirs my emotion. Aku. Soku. Zan. For the sake of my justice alone!

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member im over hyped's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

good chapter, damn kubo i wanted to see katagiri and ryuuken fully in gear too. normally people avoid bumping into people on the streets. what is urahara up to, cant trust scientist. considering isshin didnt know who the betrayers are or how many are involved it would be dumb to openly talk about it. i say aizen will set up isshin. i find katagiri and ryuuken reactions strange.
    I used to be a great female character, but then i took a sword to the chest twice by a imbecile .

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Toby_Temple's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm still looking for a chapter that shows any sign that Ichigo with a bow and using one would look good....
    NO to KUROSAKI ICHIGO USING a BOW!!!

New Reply
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast