Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 510 (2) , Naruto 692 by aegon-rokudo , Bleach 595 by BadKarma
New Reply

Thread: THIS is what REALLY happened at the Valley of the End:

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

THIS is what REALLY happened at the Valley of the End:

I have read the forums here for a long time, but never made an account. However, I made one because I need to share with you guys the revelation that came to me after reading the latest chapter.

Do you honestly think Madara would have fallen for that wood clone technique of Hashirama when he has not only said that he could differentiate the clones from the real Hashirama, but has also actually been shown doing so? Na, that's BS.

Madara had planned the EotM Plan long before the fight at the Valley of the End. He knew how to acquire the Rinnegan and how to bring back the Ten Tails as soon as he acquired his Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan. And he knew that he needed Madara's cells, but that Hashirama wasn't stupid enough to not become suspicious if Madara suddenly stopped fighting in the middle of a battle in order to gather Hashirama's cells from one of his wood clones.

So here's what Madara did:

He knew that he couldn't beat Hashirama, but he knew that he could at least make the fight between them draw out long enough for them to use most of their chakra and then they would have to resort to less powerful techniques, such as the Wood Clone. As soon as Hashirama used his Wood Clone, Madara used his genjutsu on the moon (as you can see in chapter 626) to create what Hashirama as well as everyone would believe to be what actually happened, which is that Madara got killed and then that was it.

At that moment Madara probably thought 'If I can do this with my Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan with my current power, then imagine what I'll be able to do with the power of the Ten-Tails?'

And then Madara went into hiding and the rest is history. He had probably planned to return to Hashirama once he had the Ten Tails, but this never happened probably both because Hashirama died shortly after and because it took way longer than he had expected for him to acquire the Rinnegan.

But yeah. Madara had never planned to win against Hashirama at the Valley of the End. It was all a show that he put up. Think about it, he has fought against Hashirama so many times, he probably knew that even having the Nine-Tails wouldn't be enough. But he needed to put up this show so he could get Hashirama's cells and go into hiding so he could carry out his plan.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Exodi's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: THIS is what REALLY happened at the Valley of the End:

TL;DR version:

Madara used Izanagi to escape.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted xXan's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Exodi View Post
    TL;DR version:

Madara used Izanagi to escape.
    If that was so then he would be missing 1 eye and that was not so. Madara had both rinnegan eyes, then those eyes got to Nagato who obviously had 2 eyes.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by xXan View Post
    If that was so then he would be missing 1 eye and that was not so. Madara had both rinnegan eyes, then those eyes got to Nagato who obviously had 2 eyes.
    So.....what about this page?
    http://www.mangastream.to/naruto-cha...2-page-18.html
    Old Madara doesn't have one of his eyes.

Am I getting the timeline mixed up or something?

4-Star Loli-Hunter 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Skyguardian's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

He still had his own eyes at the Valley of the End.
    If I understood it correctly he gave them to Nagato and implanted a spare one.
    Furthermore Madara stated he got his Rinnegan after the fight with Hashirama.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

LOL, I totally missed the panel on the page where Madara says that isn't his original eye.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by dustofoblivion View Post
    And then Madara went into hiding and the rest is history. He had probably planned to return to Hashirama once he had the Ten Tails, but this never happened probably both because Hashirama died shortly after and because it took way longer than he had expected for him to acquire the Rinnegan.

But yeah. Madara had never planned to win against Hashirama at the Valley of the End. It was all a show that he put up. Think about it, he has fought against Hashirama so many times, he probably knew that even having the Nine-Tails wouldn't be enough. But he needed to put up this show so he could get Hashirama's cells and go into hiding so he could carry out his plan.
    i dont think he plan to loose fight from beginning. i think Madara went into hiding because in end of fight madara become weak and survive because of Hashirama's Cells.he know how to revive Ten-Tails he just needed someone to help him whom he can manipulate. as we know he got obito whom he make powerful and tell him to do job that he couldn't do because of his weakness.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member NinjaStar's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by dustofoblivion View Post
    I have read the forums here for a long time, but never made an account. However, I made one because I need to share with you guys the revelation that came to me after reading the latest chapter.

Do you honestly think Madara would have fallen for that wood clone technique of Hashirama when he has not only said that he could differentiate the clones from the real Hashirama, but has also actually been shown doing so? Na, that's BS.
    Madara can only tell the difference when his EMS is active. He deactivated his Sharingan at the end of their fight because he was exhausted.

MangaHelper MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Rikudou King's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Exodi View Post
    So.....what about this page?
    http://www.mangastream.to/naruto-cha...2-page-18.html
    Old Madara doesn't have one of his eyes.

Am I getting the timeline mixed up or something?
    He tells Obito right there that that eye is a spare, that he had already given his original eyes away.

10. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner nico's Avatar
    Country
    Hong Kong
    Post Thanks / Like

madara casted genjutsu which made him look like dead simple as that , as he knew the moment his chakra was so low he cannot continue to use ems he is going to get defeated in the end . and remember its a genjutsu to make him looklike dead not make him invincible to hashi attacks , he was satabed but hashirama fail to notice the genjustu and he surrived with his life

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member shafagh's Avatar
    Country
    Iran
    Post Thanks / Like

Hoshi no jutsu ..... chapte 466 ... zetsu fooled all kages with it ...
    خداحافظ

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member shahdan's Avatar
    Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

Most probably a genjutsu.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

http://www.mangareader.net/93-54942-...apter-500.html
    http://www.mangareader.net/93-54942-...apter-500.html

isn´t that getting control thing missing in the flashback we where just told?

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member marshall313's Avatar
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

So madara was stabbed then at the same time he cast his genjutsu to hashirama to fooled him? Then it means that the stabbing and the genjutsu happened at the same time? Yea, it sounds awesome,

Well, the fact remain that the legendary madara was defeated by just a clone.

It's so much for his statement about '' I'm the only one who can see hashirama's mokuton bunshin with my eyes'' stuff. And yet he can't even differentiate a clone to the original. What a loser and a liar. No wonder obito himself, became a full blooded liar. He got that from madara.

MangaHelper MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Rikudou King's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Madara didn't get stabbed while trying to case a genjutsu, and he got fooled by the clone because his Sharingan wasn't active.

New Reply