Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 515 (2)

View Poll Results: Which hokage do you want to see in action the most?

Voters
372. You may not vote on this poll
  • Shodai Hokage (Hashirama)

62 16.67%
  • Niidaime Hokage (Tobirama)

102 27.42%
  • Sandaime Hokage (Hiruzen)

31 8.33%
  • Yondaime Hokage (Minato)

177 47.58%
New Reply
Page 22 of 65 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 32 ... LastLast

Thread: Naruto 627 Discussion / 628 Predictions

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity KiSwordsman's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto 627 Discussion / 628 Predictions

Here's another good thing that I will point out about the chapter. It's subtly hinted that Tsunade sucks."The biggest of the big fish are about to flex their might!"

Spoiler show
    Last edited by KiSwordsman; April 10, 2013 at 02:39 PM.

2. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Sabot RND's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

After the 4 hokages + their lackeys arrive on the battlefield in a puff of Hiraishin smoke, The manga panels display all of them in individual badass poses (except suigetsu of course).

Orochimaru then cocks his head back, lets rip an evil laugh while withdrawing the Kages into their respective edo-coffins. He lashes out "Sasuke, you betrayed me when I wanted to consume you now you're on your own." a translation that mangastream will add the obligatory expletive to keep up with pop culture.

but seriously Tobirama must have some beast jutsu that I want to see, and well done to Hashirama the silver tongued saint who convinced Captain Super Uber Emo to at least think rationally untill the issue of reproduction and natural genetics is re-introduced (not stuffing a corpse in a giant blender and injecting the resulting ooze).

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted ninjabot's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Oathencrantz
    I agree. I noticed this on my second read through and came to the conclusion that Minato and Tobirama's respective teleportation jutsu was used. Why else would Hashirama and Hiruzen's shoulder be tapped in that particular instance?
    Confirmation enough for an Arena Thread match up between Tobirama and Minato I'd say...

Though it begs the question, what tags were used to get on top of those mountains? If both of their Hiraishin work the exact same way, a seal needs to be placed where they want to go.

Wait, did Minato's special team of Hiraishin using ninja require a seal to transport Mei? I forget.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member BL-Tomoe's Avatar
    Country
    Austria
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't know... but the panel where Karin "cuddles" with with sasuke... he showed some emotion, more reaction than back then with sakura in part one, he seems no longer that cold, right?

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Turkey
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Invader View Post
    More to the point, Naruto really doesn't NEED Harashin. In Chakra mode he is as fast as Minato. Why would he need to be uber-uber fast AND teleporting around? Both of them are movement, and are therefore sort of redundant. Harashin just seems like it is wasted on Naruto.

I'd much rather see Minato train Naruto in how to do seals. Seals are awesome, and they seem really flexible and wide-ranging in what they can do. Seals would be a much better addition to Naruto's arsenal than just being able to blink around really fast - which he can sort of do already.
    if naruto is not a good candidate,then we have sasuke. sasuke with ems, amaterasu machine gun, and lightning techiques plus hiraishin would be quite formidable. however kages would not want to teach sasuke the technique given that he had once aimed at destroying konoha. or they will teach him as a gift for his heel turn for goodness.

sasuke is already good at sealing jutsu, he learned evil sealing method while his sharingan deactivated: http://www.mangareader.net/93-74-8/n...hapter-69.html
    and could reverse the jutsu to revive orochimaru: http://www.mangareader.net/naruto/593/5

i on a side note, i still dont understand how could he learn the entire process( ritual and seals) while his sharingan is deactivated, and he could not see some important parts of the sealing jutsu. if he were to be a hyuuga, seing the entire event would not be a trouble with their 360 degree field of vision. even the hyuuga has blind spot through their neck.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member 1337 haxor's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Cool Well...

Quote Originally Posted by BL-Tomoe View Post
    I don't know... but the panel where Karin "cuddles" with with sasuke... he showed some emotion, more reaction than back then with sakura in part one, he seems no longer that cold, right?
    He is not a psychotic killing machine for change.

It's just that Sasuke has been an insane douche for so long that people forgot or actually never knew how he behaves normally.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted ninjabot's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by KiSwordsman
    Here's another good thing that I will point out about the chapter. It's subtly hinted that Tsunade sucks."The biggest of the big fish are about to flex their might!"
    Come on, man. She's practically dead. Talking shit about her right now is like... beating a dead horse.

Kage. Beating a dead Kage. On another note, why the hell hasn't Hashirama sensed her chakra fading away? Naruto's sensing abilities allowed him to travel multiple battlefields seeking out Zetsu. He also could account for all of his friends during the Pein invasion from the center of the village. I guess all I'm asking is for someone to take notice of her sacrifice. Actually, I'd rather Team Sasuke don't use Hiraishin to reach the battlefield, but fly on hawks and end up meeting Tsunade and company on the way. I dunno, maybe Karin heals her or something. Or they atleast arrive to listen to her final words. They could even take Katsuyu to Sakura so we can get a reaction for her.

Country
    Turkey
    Post Thanks / Like

if hashirama is forced, would he use his sennin mokuton humanoid beast, while the entire alliance around. madara avoided using perfect susanoo or meteor because it would kill obito and without obito he would not be revived.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

Newest chapter is like BAD fanfiction >_> who cares that because of him MANY people died or that he almost killed karin, or that EVERYONE can manipulate him easily(if new villian showed up then he would probably switch sides AGAIN) and that betrays person after person >_>

Of course sasuke's fanboys completly ignore how much EVIL he did and are happy that he is "good" again
    http://iketeru.myminicity.com to see my little city

11. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Turkey
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ninjabot View Post
    They could even take Katsuyu to Sakura so we can get a reaction for her.
    perhaps, with katsuyu and naruto's kurama chakra support she could finally cast a genjutsu.it had been said at least 2 times that sakura is a genjutsu type

Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Cool Well...

Quote Originally Posted by abyozuu View Post
    perhaps, with katsuyu and naruto's kurama chakra support she could finally cast a genjutsu.it had been said at least 2 times that sakura is a genjutsu type
    The only way Sakura could cast a Genjutsu or be relevant to the plot besides dying would be for her to acquire a Sharingan.

Maybe if she lost an eye and Kakashi died or something that could actually work.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

It would be EPIC justice if karin backstabed Sasuke in "revenge"
    http://iketeru.myminicity.com to see my little city

Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Cool Well...

Quote Originally Posted by Culaio View Post
    It would be EPIC justice if karin backstabed Sasuke in "revenge"
    It would be even better if they ended up married and she bossed Sasuke's ass for the rest of his life! LOL

Country
    Turkey
    Post Thanks / Like

orochimaru's turn for good guy did not surprise me so much. in naruto sd, orochimaru sacrificed himself 2 times to save rock lee, in the final episode.

Spoiler show

MH's Best Artist 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Am I the only one who actually likes Oro now? I mean, it's not the good old Orochimaru, but I still find myself enjoying this 'new' character. A lot.

18. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
New Reply
Page 22 of 65 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 32 ... LastLast