Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/18/14 - 8/24/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 507 by Bomber D Rufi
New Reply

Thread: a new justsu

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner nico's Avatar
    Country
    Hong Kong
    Post Thanks / Like

Confused a new justsu

what about jutsu cancellation technique means a character cannot cast a justsu nor can use any ninjutsu tech for a period of time period ( just like a silence tech in games) . it can be a game changer during a fight of equals , what u guys think about it

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted xXan's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: a new justsu

@nico

The only things that comes to mind is to drain 1 of chakra or close those points in the human body that Neji and his clan can do.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member LnDRash's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Samurai use such a technique.

http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/531/13

Don't really get the point of this topic though? What are we supposed to discuss?
    Click here for what I consider the definition of "simply brilliant"

Quote Originally Posted by syx View Post
    He was once a very charismatic, kind, special and inspiring person. LnDRash was a premium brand, now this brand is called LnDTRash!

Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

@LnDRash

That tech stops people from forming handseals. He speaks about the ability to "sillence" the enemy so no jutsu can be activated.
    He also speaks about jutsu as a wide term so that. would mean anything aside from normal crep? Genjutsu, 8 gates and so on would be out. Funny thing is taijutsu also falls into this category.

I am sure people like Itachi who can activate (do handseals) faster then a sharingan can keep up are probably immune lol. Also jutsus that don't need handseals are going to activate. Genjutsu would also work as long as it does not need handseals.

I also don't know the purpose of this topic, perhaps he can elaborate. If i would be to take i gues perhaps he whants the manga to go back to more taijutsu based battles like in part 1, something that i would not mind. Biju vs Biju and mountain busting vs mountain busting get's old fast.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member marshall313's Avatar
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by LnDRash View Post
    Samurai use such a technique.

http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/531/13

Don't really get the point of this topic though? What are we supposed to discuss?
    I think what he's trying to say is that, what if there's a jutsu/sealing jutsu the can block anyone to use any of his jutsu/chakra. The same sealing jutsu that minato used to cancel the kyubi's control from obito. A sealing jutsu that block/cancel anyone's chakra. That would be awesome.

And I think that kind of jutsu do really exist in this manga. But the question is, who's that ninja capable enough to create that amazing sealing jutsu? Hashirama/mito or minato/kushina?

My bet is minato.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member LnDRash's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by marshall313 View Post
    And I think that kind of jutsu do really exist in this manga. But the question is, who's that ninja capable enough to create that amazing sealing jutsu? Hashirama/mito or minato/kushina?

My bet is minato.
    Orochimaru

http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Five_Elements_Seal
    Click here for what I consider the definition of "simply brilliant"

Quote Originally Posted by syx View Post
    He was once a very charismatic, kind, special and inspiring person. LnDRash was a premium brand, now this brand is called LnDTRash!

7. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Exodi's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

It seems like in order to stop someone from performing a jutsu, you need to find a way to:

1. Physically incapacitate them
    2. Find a way to alter their chakra

A jutsu that does one of the two above (probably preferably number two) would most likely work. Having a jutsu that just somehow automatically cancels another jutsu doesn't seem to fit in the mechanics of the Naruto-verse. You'd need to do something to the person trying to perform the jutsu. There are definitely jutsu that exist that affect the user in such a way. For example, Jyuuken, genjutsu. Sealing techniques would probably work.

Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

I think Pein was the best at this with those pipes things. JMan was really messed up after geting impaled.

MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

Jutsu cancellation no jutsu would be a horrible idea, At the very least, there should be heavy restriction or price to pay, otherwise ninjas can learn and spam this and be all .

Noooo, they should focus more on basic ninja techniques like kawarimi, henge, and bunshin no jutsu.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Turkey
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by M3J View Post
    Jutsu cancellation no jutsu would be a horrible idea, At the very least, there should be heavy restriction or price to pay, otherwise ninjas can learn and spam this and be all .

Noooo, they should focus more on basic ninja techniques like kawarimi, henge, and bunshin no jutsu.
    a counter jutsu: cancellation no jutsu cancellation no jutsu and add counters to that by adding cancellation no... to the beginnings

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Sanadan's Avatar
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by LnDRash View Post
    Hell yeah. Get oro close, fuuuiiiin! That would be a huge twist in this manga and a good one to boot. It all depends on how Sasuke reacts though.
    Meh

New Reply