Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 600 (2)
New Reply

Thread: a new justsu

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner nico's Avatar
    Country
    Hong Kong
    Post Thanks / Like

Confused a new justsu

what about jutsu cancellation technique means a character cannot cast a justsu nor can use any ninjutsu tech for a period of time period ( just like a silence tech in games) . it can be a game changer during a fight of equals , what u guys think about it

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted xXan's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: a new justsu

@nico

The only things that comes to mind is to drain 1 of chakra or close those points in the human body that Neji and his clan can do.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member LnDRash's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Samurai use such a technique.

http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/531/13

Don't really get the point of this topic though? What are we supposed to discuss?
    Click here for what I consider the definition of "simply brilliant"

Quote Originally Posted by syx View Post
    He was once a very charismatic, kind, special and inspiring person. LnDRash was a premium brand, now this brand is called LnDTRash!

Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

@LnDRash

That tech stops people from forming handseals. He speaks about the ability to "sillence" the enemy so no jutsu can be activated.
    He also speaks about jutsu as a wide term so that. would mean anything aside from normal crep? Genjutsu, 8 gates and so on would be out. Funny thing is taijutsu also falls into this category.

I am sure people like Itachi who can activate (do handseals) faster then a sharingan can keep up are probably immune lol. Also jutsus that don't need handseals are going to activate. Genjutsu would also work as long as it does not need handseals.

I also don't know the purpose of this topic, perhaps he can elaborate. If i would be to take i gues perhaps he whants the manga to go back to more taijutsu based battles like in part 1, something that i would not mind. Biju vs Biju and mountain busting vs mountain busting get's old fast.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member marshall313's Avatar
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by LnDRash View Post
    Samurai use such a technique.

http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/531/13

Don't really get the point of this topic though? What are we supposed to discuss?
    I think what he's trying to say is that, what if there's a jutsu/sealing jutsu the can block anyone to use any of his jutsu/chakra. The same sealing jutsu that minato used to cancel the kyubi's control from obito. A sealing jutsu that block/cancel anyone's chakra. That would be awesome.

And I think that kind of jutsu do really exist in this manga. But the question is, who's that ninja capable enough to create that amazing sealing jutsu? Hashirama/mito or minato/kushina?

My bet is minato.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member LnDRash's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by marshall313 View Post
    And I think that kind of jutsu do really exist in this manga. But the question is, who's that ninja capable enough to create that amazing sealing jutsu? Hashirama/mito or minato/kushina?

My bet is minato.
    Orochimaru

http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Five_Elements_Seal
    Click here for what I consider the definition of "simply brilliant"

Quote Originally Posted by syx View Post
    He was once a very charismatic, kind, special and inspiring person. LnDRash was a premium brand, now this brand is called LnDTRash!

7. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Exodi's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

It seems like in order to stop someone from performing a jutsu, you need to find a way to:

1. Physically incapacitate them
    2. Find a way to alter their chakra

A jutsu that does one of the two above (probably preferably number two) would most likely work. Having a jutsu that just somehow automatically cancels another jutsu doesn't seem to fit in the mechanics of the Naruto-verse. You'd need to do something to the person trying to perform the jutsu. There are definitely jutsu that exist that affect the user in such a way. For example, Jyuuken, genjutsu. Sealing techniques would probably work.

Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

I think Pein was the best at this with those pipes things. JMan was really messed up after geting impaled.

MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

Jutsu cancellation no jutsu would be a horrible idea, At the very least, there should be heavy restriction or price to pay, otherwise ninjas can learn and spam this and be all .

Noooo, they should focus more on basic ninja techniques like kawarimi, henge, and bunshin no jutsu.
    Vote for koen for favorite senpai so koen is active again!

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Turkey
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by M3J View Post
    Jutsu cancellation no jutsu would be a horrible idea, At the very least, there should be heavy restriction or price to pay, otherwise ninjas can learn and spam this and be all .

Noooo, they should focus more on basic ninja techniques like kawarimi, henge, and bunshin no jutsu.
    a counter jutsu: cancellation no jutsu cancellation no jutsu and add counters to that by adding cancellation no... to the beginnings

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Sanadan's Avatar
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by LnDRash View Post
    Hell yeah. Get oro close, fuuuiiiin! That would be a huge twist in this manga and a good one to boot. It all depends on how Sasuke reacts though.
    Meh

New Reply