Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 510 (2) , Naruto 692 by aegon-rokudo , Bleach 595 by BadKarma
New Reply
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: The Breaker : New Waves 112 Discussion/ 113 Predictions

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Ninja_Pirate's Avatar
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: The Breaker : New Waves 112 Discussion/ 113 Predictions

It is not the first time that Shiwoon got healed after getting beaten to pulp/// Why it happened that this time it was different…

My theory is … He has loads of ki which helps his body to heal/regenerate (DUH!! Genius!!) … and every time when his body heals it went to its original normal self (so what??) .. It happens because his body or ki realises the state of his body at given time… It know what his bodies capability is and what is the restore point..its like we have restore point in window… i.e. my windows will restore to the windows in the last recorded state… (makes sense I guess!!) … This time he went in BOT and he went into super Saiyaan mode… His bodies capability to move fast increased… plus in the same time he was in meditation state too, so his senses were also heightened- not to mention his fast learning capabilities became faster… And then the body got destroyed (Now I see where to go with this theory) .. When unconscious his ki/body has to restore his body …but to where … there has been so many changes from the last time his ki helped in healing him… His ki centre got healed .. then he had superfast speed ..hightend senses… but then he was also beaten .. so it took all the knowledge available and made a new shiwoon which his ki/body has experienced ,,,,

So I would again say that yes Shioon’s body has the capability, Shioon has reflexes and he is a sensor type ninja too(2nd hokage ) … and as per the theory I will assume that his learning capabilities must have increased as well… But he doesn't know lot of techniques, and the only way to do so is to fight strong--->stronger---->strongest murim fighters … but not the strongest already … but again he has already fought with Bald ryu… though have not beaten him but still … So may be he can troll the doctor for a while … Would love to see Shiwoon in action …

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member WEERG's Avatar
    Country
    Scotland
    Post Thanks / Like

After witnessing Shiwoon they will have nothing to be cautious about plus i don't think this doctor guy is evil even if he is strong he wouldn't be able to fight all elders at once would he doubt it plus that won't happen if anything happens is kwon will hold the doc off to help shiwoon escape and he will either die or escape
    Last edited by WEERG; April 12, 2013 at 04:37 AM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Toby_Temple's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by WEERG View Post
    After witnessing Shiwoon they will have nothing to be cautious about plus i don't think this doctor guy is evil even if he is strong he wouldn't be able to fight all elders at once would he doubt it plus that won't happen if anything happens is kwon will hold the doc off to help shiwoon escape and he will either die or escape
    Maybe the doc will offer an alliance with Sunwoo if he is allowed to examine Shioon's condition.
    NO to KUROSAKI ICHIGO USING a BOW!!!

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity kidopitz27's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Toby_Temple View Post
    Maybe the doc will offer an alliance with Sunwoo if he is allowed to examine Shioon's condition.
    i don't really think that will happen because if the ghost doctor discovered how to replicate the Whole Body Rebirth and distribute that information to the top ten murim masters and those masters passing it also to their loyal disciples you can already guess what will happen next?..... Murim will have martial artist unbeatable and undying making them more powerful than ever and what if SUC got that info too...... it will be like 100x Zombies that never pass out in battles

Elder Kwon is already on the Top Ten Murim masters so he knows that the ghost doctor is strong or has a very strong connections remember what Sera said that the Palace Doctors has connections to the government and i think that is the reason why Elder Kwon to be cautions because if they attack the Ghost Doctor the Palace will be at their necks and also the MMA

OMG TWO VILEPLUME

100% sure that Zoro already surpassed mihawk! 10/06/10

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Toby_Temple's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kidopitz27 View Post
    i don't really think that will happen because if the ghost doctor discovered how to replicate the Whole Body Rebirth and distribute that information to the top ten murim masters and those masters passing it also to their loyal disciples you can already guess what will happen next?..... Murim will have martial artist unbeatable and undying making them more powerful than ever and what if SUC got that info too...... it will be like 100x Zombies that never pass out in battles
    With Kaiser planning to wipe the Murim out, I think it is best that they are able to replicate Shioon's condition. hehehe

I am of the opinion that it will be difficult even for the doctor to achieve what NAD and Shiho achieved despite how good he is in murim medical arts. And it may require creating another Illwolshindan.
    NO to KUROSAKI ICHIGO USING a BOW!!!

6. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Also sera was in a suit but just saw the tie. Damn after all the fanservice he gave with Melons-Chan he couldn't show the full picture of Sera.

Like how she was still in hospital gown last chapter trying to recover from her injury still while Shioon is being a boss owning people after all the damage he took. An explosion indirectly, and several fatal hits.

Think Shioon will fight the grandmaster and not be able to do anything but hold his own like he did against Hyuk So CHun but maybe make the grandmaster ki become depleted fighting against zombie Shioon and Kwon arrives to save the day, wonder if Jinie and Ha il will join him in rescuing Shioon.
    Last edited by EmpireRogue; April 12, 2013 at 07:17 AM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member alisdfd's Avatar
    Country
    England
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: The Breaker : New Waves 112 Spoiler

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoa View Post
    my anti virus is blocking mangacow page...
    go to mangareader

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member joeyb's Avatar
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by alisdfd View Post
    go to mangareader
    or mangapanda, mangafox

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member alisdfd's Avatar
    Country
    England
    Post Thanks / Like

Elder Kwon is already on the Top Ten Murim masters so he knows that the ghost doctor is strong or has a very strong connections remember what Sera said that the Palace Doctors has connections to the government and i think that is the reason why Elder Kwon to be cautions because if they attack the Ghost Doctor the Palace will be at their necks and also the MMA
    it is unlikely that the doctor will find out i like the way you think but both the whole One Moon Divine Dan (Illwallsidan) to give to disciples who have
    yin body type
    in murim world these guys are soo weak like shi-woon in this sense after being strong they can topple their masters even if it is facing the top ten masters of murim
    they are more likele to join shi-woon in his cause

---------- Post added at 07:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:19 AM ----------

i think it is fascinating to see elder kwon say he will be cautious. It seems that he doesnt know about shi-woon recovery ability. he made some comments about fighting the doctor. in my mind the doctor is likely to be ranked higher that the elder
    im hoping we will get a break down of the top ten masters in the future chapters - its most likely that the doctor is ranked higher than the elder.

as i said shi-woon is likely to go into hiding in a cave and meditate for hours until the helicopters come. its most likely he will feel that he has a chance at winning against So-Chun Hyuk. or he may win against him. i think he will practice meditation to improve his skills while people search for him. he hears them afterwards he decides to use his super hearing to guide him to a way out before a final fight with the doctor.

i also thijnk that if Gyu-Bum Yi (red star) is eagerly searching for lady sosul he is likely to be on the island thats is another way for shi-woon to escape

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity kidopitz27's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

i don't really think Shioon will go to a cave to hide and meditate the first he awake to this chapter he runs from them and he knows that those Special Murim Squad are still out there searching for him and if he stops they will find him

i really think that the Ghost Doctor and Shioon will meet and Shioon will do a stance and fights and little by little he will learn the Ghost Doctor's techs if you notice how fast the Ghost Doctor when he attacked the Glasses Dude and the gap between them are long

Shioon will either swims because the last panel is already in a shore and from the last chapter Shioon is on a cliff and i think Sera will call the Elders again to give them the location of the Ghost Doctor and when they are near the place they will notice Shioon swimming hahahahah

OMG TWO VILEPLUME

100% sure that Zoro already surpassed mihawk! 10/06/10

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity TheMoa's Avatar
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by alisdfd View Post
    go to mangareader
    Quote Originally Posted by joeyb View Post
    or mangapanda, mangafox
    at the time they weren't up yet

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member gotdott's Avatar
    Country
    China
    Post Thanks / Like

i don't really think Shioon will go to a cave to hide and meditate the first he awake to this chapter he runs from them and he knows that those Special Murim Squad are still out there searching for him and if he stops they will find him

i really think that the Ghost Doctor and Shioon will meet and Shioon will do a stance and fights and little by little he will learn the Ghost Doctor's techs if you notice how fast the Ghost Doctor when he attacked the Glasses Dude and the gap between them are long

Shioon will either swims because the last panel is already in a shore and from the last chapter Shioon is on a cliff and i think Sera will call the Elders again to give them the location of the Ghost Doctor and when they are near the place they will notice Shioon swimming hahahahah
    What's with you and swimming? Considering there is a trail of bodies from the cliff to the trees it's more likely that Shioon escaped back into the forest, setting up his encounter with the doctor.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Don't know if it has already been suggested but I think Hwan Gol Tal Tae is probably the key to get Sosul a new body. I think recent event are shifting the focus from SUC to BFG. Kaiser will be adviced about Shi-woon condition and will try to capture him so to apply same principle to Sosul. If Sosul will get a new body, she will be the real monster and probably start third part of this series.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted FrostyMouse's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Not a bad chapter. I'll be curious to see the Ghost Doctor fight and if he'll have the same type of invisible attacks (even though speedy fighting and all of that was supposed to be a Sunwoo specialty) that Elder Kwon had.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member dominicanboy100's Avatar
    Country
    Dominican Republic
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Ninja_Pirate View Post
    So it was Sera After all

Awesome growth .. and as explained he is completely a different person now… :-o … Hope the doctor doesn’t catch upto Shiwoon… I don’t want him to go on stretcher to sunwoos .,..

However I wonder where Goomoonryong stands when it comes to the likes of kwon or this doctor… Also we don’t know what Shiwoon is capable of now that he has completely born.. his body is difintely different .. moving faster and with spider senses… But I guess his skills are still not that good as to face the doctor…
    I liked how much considerate Elder Kwon is for Shiwwon.. and all thanks to Elder Jung for that.. RIP Elder Jung
    Nop I have to say you wrong elder kwon start to see shiwoon with more respect when he fight with his life on the line trying to save jinie in chapter 55..

New Reply
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast