Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/18/14 - 8/24/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 507 by Bomber D Rufi

View Poll Results: How would you rate this week's Magi chapter?

Voters
12. You may not vote on this poll
  • Awful

0 0%
  • Boring

0 0%
  • Good

2 16.67%
  • Excellent

10 83.33%
  • Top 10 in Magi

0 0%
New Reply

Thread: Magi 180 Discussion/181 Predictions

MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member AlphaIkaros's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Magi 180 Discussion/181 Predictions

This is where you can post and discuss the spoilers for the next chapter of Magi

24 Hour Spoiler Rule:
    • Mangahelpers enforces a temporary blockade for discussion of new spoilers/chapters. This blockade ends 24 hours after raws are publicly released.
    • For series with a forum, please keep all discussion regarding the newest chapter and its content inside the spoiler/chapter discussions until 24 hours have passed after the raw/chapter's release.
    • Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
    • Please wait 24 hours before posting any art based on new chapters in the art and stories section.
    • The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released.

Spoiler Pics and Translations:
    • At Mangahelpers we only allow three manga pages to be posted directly as spoilers.
    • This rule is not judged based on the number of thumbnails but the number of pages pictured.
    • Please provide hyperlinks for any excess pages.
    • Please do not re-post already available spoiler pics or summaries.
    • International translations may be posted in the spoiler discussion thread. A moderator will add it with credit to the English translation in the spoiler pics and summaries thread.
    • Do not significantly edit your post after more posts have been made. Please make a new post if new spoilers are available.

For-Profit Download Links
    • If a for-profit download link is provided, we ask that a non-profit alternative is available in the same post.
    • Linking to another website with for-profit download links and no non-profit alternative also violates site rules.
    • Mangahelpers asks that members who may not be comfortable using sites that help turn a profit for pirated material have a choice.
    • Mediafire, Rapidshare, and Sendspace are all non-profit links. Providing any of these as a download link fulfills the non-profit alternative requirement.
    • Spoiler: list of for-profit sites show

Spoiler: Formatting Spoiler Posts show

+-----+-----+-----+-----+|Magi Section|Tumblr|+-----+-----+-----+-----+

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner sousou's Avatar
    Country
    Morocco
    Post Thanks / Like

Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Magi 180 Spoiler Thread

Gosh my eyes hurt from reading the translation >.<
    Anyway, so this chapter focuses on one of my favorite Kou princes, Kouha! And poor Titus...

I got lost at some parts, maybe the scanlation will explain evrything to me

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member shuha27's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member kindredxiuxiu's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Titus KOUHA

I hope Aladdin and Alibaba can get there fast, but I don't know what they're going to do against 3 of those things. All three of them headed in the Kou army's direction, right?

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member bonifide's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kindredxiuxiu View Post
    Titus KOUHA

I hope Aladdin and Alibaba can get there fast, but I don't know what they're going to do against 3 of those things. All three of them headed in the Kou army's direction, right?
    Dont care if Titus die i hope he does i didnt like him. Kouha seems pretty cool but it seems like he might die. Seems like they foreshadowing it. Looks like in the last page more than half of his army got destroyed.
    Last edited by bonifide; April 08, 2013 at 06:12 PM.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Misting's Avatar
    Country
    Taiwan
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Magi 180 Discussion/181 Predictions

Nice chapter! Kou army and 3 dark djinns... this is getting more and more intense.

I wonder who are the "those people" that Kouha's subordinate was referring to? More backup from Kou?

I bet Titus will come back and fight... something like "I have to protect the world Marga lives in!" sort of thing. And I don't think Kouha will die so easily. His devout followers probably sacrificed themselves to shield him from the attack.

Quote Quote:
    I don't know what they're going to do against 3 of those things.
    Anyone also dying to see Ali's full equip? I hope he can do it now. Do it Ali! Kick some dark djinn butt!
    Last edited by Misting; April 07, 2013 at 11:55 PM.

8. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Banned 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Chile
    Post Thanks / Like

Hahahahahahah, dammit, what a fun thing to do with the emotions flowing with a troop acknowledge his king to the next page destroying the half of them with just an attack. Ohtaka sure knows no boundaries about making funny realistic things.

Alibaba returned at his Win mode, sure talked awesome this chapter, the truly king is back.

Nothing more to be worth of commenting

Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Arashi View Post
    Hahahahahahah, dammit, what a fun thing to do with the emotions flowing with a troop acknowledge his king to the next page destroying the half of them with just an attack. Ohtaka sure knows no boundaries about making funny realistic things.
    I didn't get it, what so funny about half of the army dies within just a single attack

Titus!! Oh my... I could already foresee that he(and Scherry) will really die in this arc But I hope Ohtaka makes a huge turn of events, and save the two of them.

After learning that "spell" that Mogamett mentioned to force one person to fall into depravity, I can't make myself hate or dislike him. At that page, I can see that he really didn't want to use the Black Djinns' powers. And I was wrong on judging Irene Smirnoff, she really didn't partake on the Black Djinn project.

And KOUHA! I started to love his character even more He's such a humble cutie with a weird personality huh..., he didn't really wanted to be a King vessel, and a household vessel is enough for him. He didn't even minded the cruel past his household/ his army has, but he wanted to give them a nice place for them to belong and live with honor in their hearts. Now, he's one of my favorite Kou princes! It's just a waste if he'll die in this arc

I don't think he'll die that easily, even though it was a direct hit on him

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zasz's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

It was nice to know how Mogamett created those Black Djinns.
    Anyway I really liked this chapter and about Kouha, he's really an interesting character and for this reason I doubt he will die; he has somewhat become a main character.
    Now I can't wait to see how he will defend himself against the Djinns.

P.S: I think that "them" are Hakuei and Hakuryuu accompanied by the Koga clan.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Magnus's Avatar
    Country
    Morocco
    Post Thanks / Like

Holy crap, Kouha is in serious danger now. If he has already mastered the full-body djinn equip then he will definitely use it. Anyway it's good to see Aladdin worried about him. and Alibaba is going to help the Kou Empire
    "Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect."

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Kalyra's Avatar
    Country
    New Zealand
    Post Thanks / Like

Ohtaka is pretty cruel indeed.. Ending the chapter like that just stunned me.
    The characters reflect why they've become the way they are really well. Kouha is very confident, yet he doesnt see his worth in becoming a king candidate. He's crazy but his craziness is also a reason to why he took in people that are pretty much considered the worst.
    The djinn was interesting too, not choosing Kouen because he's a player

What Mogamett just did is pretty crazy... So the people of the 5th level are pretty much dead? Oh my god. Really.
    I noticed those two magicians collapsing in the background there, what does that mean? We're they just fainting or had lack of strength or what?

Banned 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Chile
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by AlphaIkaros View Post
    I didn't get it, what so funny about half of the army dies within just a single attack
    Actually the funny thing is the effort they put to be recognized that came to a waste and how just only one of his rulers is able to watch them. This effort was well displayed, but anything comes to smithers with a simply act of destruction.

The time spend in destruction is always shorter than creating. This is a good impact on the reader, but usually i enjoy this kind of things, as isn't usual to joke about these matters like a tabuu of morality is that i consider it amusing playing with the concept of "will to live" of the people.

New Reply