Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 510 (2) , Naruto 692 by aegon-rokudo

View Poll Results: Rate the Chapter

Voters
47. You may not vote on this poll
  • Epic!

    21 44.68%
  • Good

    18 38.30%
  • Okay

    7 14.89%
  • Bad

    1 2.13%
  • Fail!

    0 0%
New Reply
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6
Results 76 to 85 of 85

Thread: Fairy Tail 327 Discussion/328 Predictions

  1. #76
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Trento/Mantova
    Country
    Italy
    Age
    26
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    20
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Fairy Tail 327 Discussion/328 Predictions

    hi guys,
    first time writing a post after years of reading

    just to write down an idea that popped out in my mind... what if natsu is actually acnologia?
    I mean: the door cannot be closed and, maybe, Lucy need some time to invocate all of the 12 stellar spirits... Natsu (helped by all the mages bystanding) can push back the dragons that came from the door and go back himself to 400 years ago to prevent other dragons to pass the gate. in the meantime Lucy succeed in closing the door and Natsu it's trapped in the past with an enormous number of dragons... kill or be killed, he somehow manages to slay them (maybe activating dragon force or maybe only because he really want to see his comrades again) and turn into a dragon himself: acnologia...
    this doesn't explain at all where igneel & co. went but... what if they are in the present timeline and they go back to 400 years ago through eclipse to push back dragons, helping (or helped by) natsu?

    just some random thoughts

  2. #77
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Country
    Lithuania
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    46
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Fairy Tail 327 Discussion/328 Predictions

    So a little theory. Tell me the weak points

    1) Dragon war starts somewhere in ???
    2) Natsu Gajeel and Wendy are beeing trained by dragons, but Acnologia emerges
    3) Somehow, to avoid beeing killed by acnologia, DS are sent into the future, and good dragons go into hiding (year 377).
    4) Acnologia reigns over the world, and year 391 another eclipse door opens, and other dragons go through it
    5) Zeref and acnologia somehow are not able to use the door, so they are stuck living through these 400 years. acnologia awaits when the dragons return, and zeref, well, he just separates from the world.
    6) DS arrive to the present (377+400) - year 777. to them it seems dragons just dissappeared. Lucys mother is somehow involved.
    7) y784 - Natsu meets Zeref - zeref must have seen/known baby natsu in the past. maybe he changed him to the good side, and zeref somehow helped DS to travel to the future so they can be safe from acnologia and other dragons.
    8) year 791 - other dragons arrive from year 391.

    so far this much....

  3. #78
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member adbanginwar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Country
    India
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    321
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Fairy Tail 327 Discussion/328 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by revas View Post
    So a little theory. Tell me the weak points

    1) Dragon war starts somewhere in ???
    2) Natsu Gajeel and Wendy are beeing trained by dragons, but Acnologia emerges
    3) Somehow, to avoid beeing killed by acnologia, DS are sent into the future, and good dragons go into hiding (year 377).
    4) Acnologia reigns over the world, and year 391 another eclipse door opens, and other dragons go through it
    5) Zeref and acnologia somehow are not able to use the door, so they are stuck living through these 400 years. acnologia awaits when the dragons return, and zeref, well, he just separates from the world.
    6) DS arrive to the present (377+400) - year 777. to them it seems dragons just dissappeared. Lucys mother is somehow involved.
    7) y784 - Natsu meets Zeref - zeref must have seen/known baby natsu in the past. maybe he changed him to the good side, and zeref somehow helped DS to travel to the future so they can be safe from acnologia and other dragons.
    8) year 791 - other dragons arrive from year 391.

    so far this much....
    i was bit tired to reply to that but natsu = acnologia? didn't he read the arc where acnologia destroyed entire tenrojima island with "Natsu" on it?

  4. #79
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Country
    Lithuania
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    46
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Fairy Tail 327 Discussion/328 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by adbanginwar View Post
    i was bit tired to reply to that but natsu = acnologia? didn't he read the arc where acnologia destroyed entire tenrojima island with "Natsu" on it?
    you obviously were tired to read also i nowhere said that natsu=acnologia, even the opposite - natsu is definately NOT acnologia

  5. #80
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Country
    India
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    650
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Fairy Tail 327 Discussion/328 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by revas View Post
    you obviously were tired to read also i nowhere said that natsu=acnologia, even the opposite - natsu is definately NOT acnologia
    i think he wanted to Quote post #76 but made mistake and Quote post #77



    if natsu=acnologia then u can say natsu lost his mind and forget Fairy Tail's original power friends r family and give life for them whom acnologia try to kill also first time we read about acnologia was from Gildarts who has father-son relationship with natsu and acnologia try to kill him so no i dont think natsu=acnologia

  6. #81
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Ikahel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Country
    Poland
    Age
    22
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    153
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Fairy Tail 327 Discussion/328 Predictions

    Chap is out on Mangastream

  7. #82
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Trento/Mantova
    Country
    Italy
    Age
    26
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    20
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Fairy Tail 327 Discussion/328 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by adbanginwar View Post
    i was bit tired to reply to that but natsu = acnologia? didn't he read the arc where acnologia destroyed entire tenrojima island with "Natsu" on it?
    first of all, I'm not saying that Natsu is definitely Acnologia.
    Second, i obviously read Tenrou Arc but that doesn't contradict at all my theory..
    IF (I write it in capital letters so that it's clear that it is only an hypotesys).. IF Natsu is Acnologia there are two Natsus in the current timeline:
    - "normal" Natsu;
    - "Acnologia" Natsu: which from a point in time after Tenrou arc went back to a point in time before Tenrou arc;
    This won't be a contradiction, but only a time paradox, like the two Lucys


    A quick reply for those who said "natsu forgetting the guild and try to wipe them out?Impossible!" .. well, i actually get your point and i admit it sounds strange but maybe the whole point will be "using feelings to turn back Acnologia into Natsu" ..

    Some point in favour of Natsu=Acnologia:
    -demon lord dragneel appearence;
    - zeref knows natsu but Natsu doesn't know him (maybe they encounteres in the past which is in natsu's future if he actually travel back to 400 years ago.. Se he has yet to met Zeref;

    Last thing is Natsu's scarf, turning black... it is said that the dragon slayer turned into acnologia with he help of zeref... As we have already seen zeref's magic changed the color of the scarf into black and we assumed that
    It was acting like a shield for natsu.. What if this zeref attacked natsu without his scarf? Maybe He will turn black... and maybe zeref's influence Made natsu forgot his guild affecting his feeling (like the black scarf seemed to be affecting his body)

    EDIT: the door is closed now so a part of my idea is definitely wrong.. But why Zirconis is in the present AND also in the graveyard? he will go back to the past again and die there?
    Last edited by pbranchi; April 19, 2013 at 07:43 AM.

  8. #83
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Country
    India
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    650
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Fairy Tail 327 Discussion/328 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by pbranchi View Post

    Last thing is Natsu's scarf, turning black... it is said that the dragon slayer turned into acnologia with he help of zeref... As we have already seen zeref's magic changed the color of the scarf into black and we assumed that
    It was acting like a shield for natsu.. What if this zeref attacked natsu without his scarf? Maybe He will turn black... and maybe zeref's influence Made natsu forgot his guild affecting his feeling (like the black scarf seemed to be affecting his body)

    EDIT: the door is closed now so a part of my idea is definitely wrong.. But why Zirconis is in the present AND also in the graveyard? he will go back to the past again and die there?
    zeref's magic didnt change peoples color to black its kill people. that time Natsu's scarf save him that why its become black and after that wendy heal Natsu's scarf (something like that)

  9. #84
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Trento/Mantova
    Country
    Italy
    Age
    26
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    20
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Fairy Tail 327 Discussion/328 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by suraj5898 View Post
    zeref's magic didnt change peoples color to black its kill people. that time Natsu's scarf save him that why its become black and after that wendy heal Natsu's scarf (something like that)
    Yeah, i know it doesn't just turn people black, but we know that that magic is not the only thing he can do otherwise the "great book of zeref" would only be composed by one line saying "i kill stuff"

    we actually don't know the extent of his power and what he can do.. i would not exclude that zeref's darkness can twist people minds (turning black is, in my opinion, only a "visual effect")

  10. #85
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Schabrak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    ( ´_ゝ`) ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Country
    Germany
    Age
    26
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    7,030
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Fairy Tail 327 Discussion/328 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by -Ken- View Post
    Well, since we do see Kid Natsu at the flashback when he join Fairy Tail, it's probably that Freed Runes check for Natsu birth date in year. It probably check for how long "the being call Natsu had been existing", and that would be 400 years.
    He would still only exist for 1X years with his body no being 80+ years old, it would have to be "years since his birth".
    Twitter - Firm but Fair

New Reply
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts