Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/22/14 - 9/28/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!

View Poll Results: Rate this chapter! (Average rating: 6.2 / 10)

Voters
34. You may not vote on this poll
  • 10 (It's over 9000)

0 0%
  • 9 (top five BEST chapters)

1 2.94%
  • 8 (Epic)

8 23.53%
  • 7 (Good)

12 35.29%
  • 6 (Average)

4 11.76%
  • 5 (Below Average)

2 5.88%
  • 4 (Bad)

2 5.88%
  • 3 (Horrible)

3 8.82%
  • 2 (top five WORST chapters)

1 2.94%
  • 1 (Painful- words can't even describe it)

1 2.94%
New Reply
Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Claymore 138 Discussions /139 Predictions

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member oddlucks's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Claymore 138 Spoiler Thread

2. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Utsune's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Aaah page 10's gone weird lol.

But, 22 pages really???

Edit: well 25 if you count a double-page as two pages

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Goral's Avatar
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks Gene for the chapter.

Yeah, noticed it later. It's out in whole now though.

Another filler chapter from what I see. I'm not even interested in Dae's and Rubel's conversation. And Europa going after Rabona is a filler too. Plus Cassandra is still alive and kicking, lol. So we will be split into Rabona-filler fight (where all irrelevant Claymores will be gathered), Cassandra-filler (maybe in 2 chapters they will finally defeat her), Riful-Priscilla filler (now it seems that Riful has the advantage which will last until next chapter comes out and Priscilla will become a bit more serious) and Dae-Rubel filler where it will turn out they have nothing interesting to say after all and that everyone knew everything.

In short - looks like another shitty chapter.

---------- Post added at 05:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:39 PM ----------

And Clare can be seen only in one, super-small frame. Utter shit.
    Last edited by Goral; April 27, 2013 at 11:32 AM.

5. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Goral View Post
    Yeah, noticed it later. It's out in whole now though.

Another filler chapter from what I see. I'm not even interested in Dae's and Rubel's conversation. And Europa going after Rabona is a filler too. Plus Cassandra is still alive and kicking, lol. So we will be split into Rabona-filler fight (where all irrelevant Claymores will be gathered), Cassandra-filler (maybe in 2 chapters they will finally defeat her), Riful-Priscilla filler (now it seems that Riful has the advantage which will last until next chapter comes out and Priscilla will become a bit more serious) and Dae-Rubel filler where it will turn out they have nothing interesting to say after all and that everyone knew everything.

In short - looks like another shitty chapter.

---------- Post added at 05:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:39 PM ----------

And Clare can be seen only in one, super-small frame. Utter shit.

Lol Goral as far as I can remember, I haven't seen you once satisfied with a new chapter ever since I joined this forum? :P

7. Like 3 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Jullias Ondore's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Yup filler so annoying

Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Btw the Chinese title has been brilliantly translated, "The Exposed Facade" (... is probably the best I could do, but anything goes.)

And it seems Ice-cream cone Riful has absorbed the black stuff Prissy spat out, and regenerated further more by sticking her ribbons into Pris who broke them off immediately.

Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

@Utsune
    Pretty much. I'm a HUMONGOUS fan of first 13 volumes and a huge fan of volumes 14-18 but the last 7 volumes have been way worse. I'm still interested in it because of Teresa and Clare but it annoys me that Yagi is artificially prolonging the story and delaying Clare's involvement giving us irrelevant fights instead.

11. Like 3 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

@Goral
    Fair doos fair doos, I know what you mean, I guess as the story goes on, the essence of the manga also changes exactly because of the development, changing the nature of the story.

---------------------------------------

Having said that, I really wonder where it would go after this saga, I'm actually afraid Yagi might call it an end just like that after Clare's done her stuff, cos it really feels like it here. The only thing that might keep it going is Rubel.

13. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

BTW, the timeline doesn't look right. According to Deneve, going from HQ to Rabona by foot at best would take 20 days (as opposed to 10 days by boat). And from what we can see in the manga only one day and one night passed after they got there. So how did they (Audrey, Dee, etc.) get to Rabona so quickly? Unless they had a boat (which is far-fetched and unlikely) or Miria and the rest were farting for days before they did anything (unlikely) it's impossible.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Project Spirit's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I lump vol. 19 with 18. Loved both enough to buy, but then again, I'm a fan of Priscilla.

As for the first looks at the current chapter, it's fairly expected. I'm just iffy about the ending. There is already soooo much going on that I'm wishing for some focus. I would be almost loving these current chapters if we got more than a few panels of the same moves over and over. So, adding another battle with an army of Claymores makes me worried.

Cassandra still duking it out is fine in my books. I just hope she isn't there as an excuse to keep the dialogue going. I'm sure we all realize that we probably won't be moving on until Yagi tells us everything he's been trying to.

16. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

About the weird time issue, I think they must have decided to set off a day or two after Miria and co, that's how they could arrive a day or two after them. I think a spare boat is not out of question, after all that's how the Organization move about and do their dealings and shizzle, they must have an array of transport ships at the very least. Though as I've always been hoping, I wish Yagi would just release a databook of timeline/chronology lol.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

the ending with those claymore suddenly appering is a bit iffy, but yet also fully expected. you really think this lot would just stay behind while miria and her group go off?
    somehow cassandra being back makes perfect sense to me. they killed off the infecting tissue form priscilla, and it is possible her true mind regreesed into the tissue..... okay not perfect sense, but metasense i guess you could say. the tissue was a aprastie, they cut it out, and the regernative nature of the awakened flesh did the rst.

not sure why people re going around complaining about filler. this is not filler, this is part of the storyline, eve nif ti is stretching. you want to see filler? look at the last hundred or so episodes of the naruto anime THAT is fucking filler. filler is used to Delay story progression, not stretch it out.

.......okay people taking notes on Riful Doll, note that she is absorbing the destroyer tissue to pump herself up. increasing the possibility of a link between riful doll and the destroyer.

19. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member BleachFan2010's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Well from what I've seen I am lookng forward to the translation, for some reason i like chapters like this a lot.

And Cassandra has regained her own personality from the looks of it but that Muscle Awakened had to go and screw things up by attacking her. But Cass probz has no idea where shes at, and being surrounded by Awakened and Warriors I would be suprised if she didn't act hostile towards them.

And I had a feeling little Europa would go all "give me their guts" mode. And head for Rabona >:3

And the Warriors have all assembled, even Raftela has came; which is good cos shell screw with Europas mind while Galatea manipulates her body, hopefully Audrey and Ray can show why they are number five and three and not get their asses handed too em, not that I don't like the two but I hope they show some skill. And where is Nina ? Did she stop and look after the Trainees ? Eh shell probz turn up lol.

Looking forward to next chapter already
    Last edited by BleachFan2010; April 27, 2013 at 03:18 PM.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Argentina
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by BleachFan2010 View Post
    , even Raftela has came; which is good cos shell screw with Europas mind while Galatea manipulates her body
    I've thought those 2 would make one kick ass pairing since we first saw Raftela.

I have to say though, I'm a little disappointed with this chapter. I was never a big fan of Cassandra from the beginning, but this is just ridiculous. I thought last chapter was a good way to finally end that piece of the story, but no...instead we get more panels of her using that same, tired technique.

Also disappointed with Europa...although, I have no reason to be, as we were warned of her personality last chapter...still, it'll be interesting to see how the fight with the current generation lays out.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member BleachFan2010's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

^ Yeah I'm sure Yagi made Raftela for this very purpose, to aid the Warriors in a fight they would surely lose (excluding the ghosts). Although Europa's feigning death will be problematic unless she only quickly supresses her Yoki, meaning Galatea will be able to sense it no matter what, so if Europa is laying in peices hoping they'd leave her Galatea will know it >

And as much as i love Cassandra she really needs to decide what shes doing lol, I would've thought shed be grateful for the Ghosts (Clare) destroying the Priscilla portion allowing liberation. Although I thoink, once the Awakened are done for, shell either choose to flee and do her own thing or shell aid the fight with Priscilla.

Yeah, but I think once she realized that Cass wouldnt go down without all the Awakened using everything they had to destroy her, she decided to split and get a snack haha. I think she may down some warriors before she goes down but unless Yagi wants everyone to go after Pris shell go down before she can eat some lol

New Reply
Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast