Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: One Piece 754 by cnet128 , Bleach 590 by cnet128 , Gintama 504 by Bomber D Rufi

View Poll Results: Rate this chapter! (Average rating: 6.2 / 10)

Voters
34. You may not vote on this poll
  • 10 (It's over 9000)

0 0%
  • 9 (top five BEST chapters)

1 2.94%
  • 8 (Epic)

8 23.53%
  • 7 (Good)

12 35.29%
  • 6 (Average)

4 11.76%
  • 5 (Below Average)

2 5.88%
  • 4 (Bad)

2 5.88%
  • 3 (Horrible)

3 8.82%
  • 2 (top five WORST chapters)

1 2.94%
  • 1 (Painful- words can't even describe it)

1 2.94%
New Reply
Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Claymore 138 Discussions /139 Predictions

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Claymore 138 Spoiler Thread

Quote Originally Posted by BleachFan2010 View Post
    ^ Yeah I'm sure Yagi made Raftela for this very purpose, to aid the Warriors in a fight they would surely lose (excluding the ghosts). Although Europa's feigning death will be problematic unless she only quickly supresses her Yoki, meaning Galatea will be able to sense it no matter what, so if Europa is laying in peices hoping they'd leave her Galatea will know it >

And as much as i love Cassandra she really needs to decide what shes doing lol, I would've thought shed be grateful for the Ghosts (Clare) destroying the Priscilla portion allowing liberation. Although I thoink, once the Awakened are done for, shell either choose to flee and do her own thing or shell aid the fight with Priscilla.

Yeah, but I think once she realized that Cass wouldnt go down without all the Awakened using everything they had to destroy her, she decided to split and get a snack haha. I think she may down some warriors before she goes down but unless Yagi wants everyone to go after Pris shell go down before she can eat some lol
    gotta remember though, she is an awakened being. grattitude is not exactly part of their mentality, along with a very long list of typical human reactions such as mercy and comradery. though admitably we do have a few distinct exceptions to that rule, such as riful, douf, isley, even priscilla, though it far from made them safe to anyone else. riful may have risked, and ultimately lost, her life for douf, but she has likely devoured hundreds of humans since her awakened and tortured sveral claymore in order to create allies.

who would blame the more muscular awakened for attacking? the entire time they were fighting for theri lives and all. though it would seem miss muscle is still alive, if disabled at the moment, never saw cassandra finish her.
    is intersting to seecassandra fighting under her own intention now.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member MalakTawus's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Yup, i have to admit that this chapter seems to be just a filler, but i'm still curious to know what Dae and Rubel said.
    ......and Prissy seems to not be focused on her battle, maybe she sensed something from Claire fighting "the other Prissy"?

My last comment for the moment will be about the whole claymore army arriving on the battlefield: this time there will be death, a lot of death IMO........

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member BleachFan2010's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by lordoffantasy View Post
    gotta remember though, she is an awakened being. grattitude is not exactly part of their mentality, along with a very long list of typical human reactions such as mercy and comradery.

who would blame the more muscular awakened for attacking? the entire time they were fighting for theri lives and all. though it would seem miss muscle is still alive, if disabled at the moment, never saw cassandra finish her.
    I would've thought at least Cassandra would have been an exception to having traces of Humanity left in her, considering her personality as a Warrior :P

And now that you mention it Cassandra actually didn't kill any of the Awakened, I dont even think she was trying too, she was only going for the legs. I know that the Dust Eater does that but shouldn't she have minced them as they were falling ? Maybe she wont kill them ?

And im looking forward to Cassandra acting on her own will

---------- Post added at 10:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:07 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by MalakTawus View Post
    Prissy seems to not be focused on her battle, maybe she sensed something from Claire fighting "the other Prissy"?

My last comment for the moment will be about the whole claymore army arriving on the battlefield: this time there will be death, a lot of death IMO........
    Yeah she looked pretty unfocused, maybe shes getting bored ? (never a good sign with Pris)

And I hope Yagi doesnt go soft with the Warriors in this fight, surely the lower ranks wont even survive Europa. And if they do they'll defo not survive Pris, unless shes totally fixated on Clare and doesn.t give a crap about anyone else.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Argentina
    Post Thanks / Like

And I hope Yagi doesnt go soft with the Warriors in this fight, surely the lower ranks wont even survive Europa. And if they do they'll defo not survive Pris, unless shes totally fixated on Clare and doesn.t give a crap about anyone else.
    I doubt there will be any casualties. The majority of them should've died back at the organization, after the initial assault of the resurrected 3. Also, Europa may be the "closest" to an abyssal one of the remaining awakened beings, but that can mean anything. She's clearly no match for Cassandra on her own - and she'll be fighting a group that includes Galatea, Miata and a warrior with sensory control abilities. She's done for.

---------- Post added at 03:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:30 PM ----------

One other thing I want to add - if all of the gathered warriors start jumping around on Anastasia's hair I'm going to vomit all over my computer screen. =X

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I agree with Goral, another filler chapter.
    Still not answers being given, but just MORE questions being put out there.
    Oh well, might as well try and understand it.

Seems like Dae and Rubel still haven't decided to kill each other yet, and they're still talking about Priscilla VS Riful-doll, which we still don't know what it is.
    Riful-doll and Priscilla take turns damaging each other, and it seems like Riful-doll also has instantaneous regeneration? She seems to have healed her previous injuries, possibly the reason that prompted Dae and Rubel's surprise.
    Watch them be like, "Oh crap, we were wrong, this Riful-doll thing is actually on-par or stronger than Priscilla!" and Yagi just wasted/filler'd the last chapter talking about absolute crap.

And as obvious, the Cassandra thing is not dead yet, but it's on the ground again, and it seems to be moving a lot more faster now?
    The Priscilla part of it seems to have faded, and now Cassandra seems to have control of her own body...is that what I was seeing?
    Europa seems to have gone crazy now, and Miria and the Ghosts are still standing their doing nothing at all.
    Clare isn't even shown at all in the story, and so much for Teresa and "her facial image" or whatever the hell the title is.

The only interesting part I find is that Galatea and Raki have perhaps assembled all the remaining Claymore warriors that survived from the rebellion.
    Finally, SOMETHING that we hoped for is likely about to happen; the Claymore warriors are going to war and helping their liberators: the Seven Ghosts.

With all the action occurring here and the freakin' last ten or so chapters ALL HAVING LITERALLY NOTHING AT ALL HAPPEN, do you think we could be coming to some type of closure here?
    I mean, LITERALLY ten chapters ago Priscilla started fighting with Riful-doll, Dae and Rubel started talking, and Miria and the Ghosts have been sitting there, and the AB have fought the Cassandra thing.
    I'm not even being funny here, it's so obvious lol...nothing has happened in the ten chapters except Priscilla and Riful beat around each other and seemingly gain an advantage, but what is the result as of Chapter 138? They're still fighting.
    Cassandra VS the AB and Ghosts, with the Dust Eater/Prissandra morph, Cassandra gains advantage, with ABs and the last stand, there seems to be Cassandra's death, especially when Clare knocks a hole in the chest, yet what do you know?
    Completely healed, BACK ON THE GROUND (dam, even the progress made by Cassandra to stand up got reversed) again, Cassandra is still alive.

Dae and Rubel start talking, still are talking, none of them have pulled a dagger yet, and the horses have been standing there for half a year now and logic should have them die from not eating grass at all...THIS YAGI.

But yeah, that's my evidence for Yagi actually having some closure here.
    For what happened during the past ten chapters was not action, but build-up and suspense.
    We learned a lot about HAs, Priscilla's past, and all that.
    And now, the Claymores are coming.
    I simply KNOW for a fact that something big will happen that will put whatever the last ten chapters were doing into relative position.
    (Maybe Priscilla's death? ;D )

Quote Originally Posted by SutterCain View Post
    I doubt there will be any casualties. The majority of them should've died back at the organization, after the initial assault of the resurrected 3. Also, Europa may be the "closest" to an abyssal one of the remaining awakened beings, but that can mean anything. She's clearly no match for Cassandra on her own - and she'll be fighting a group that includes Galatea, Miata and a warrior with sensory control abilities. She's done for.

---------- Post added at 03:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:30 PM ----------

One other thing I want to add - if all of the gathered warriors start jumping around on Anastasia's hair I'm going to vomit all over my computer screen. =X
    LOL, jumping around on Anastasia's hair.
    You know when I always laughed?
    Dietrich's hilarious jump-slash down sledgehammer attack on the ABs.
    So funny imagining a Claymore of tiny size jump fifty feet into the air and slam their sword down on ABs below.

As for casualties, seeing as Europa seems to have gone crazy this incoming chapter or so, it's likely she will die.
    But then again, she still has not connected her head to her body (which should be much larger...) and THEN she might be able to be more of a match for Cassandra.
    (Remember that even with Priscilla, having only her head sitting there would not allow her to defeat Isley or the Destroyer with her limb-extending ribbon thingies.)
    Last edited by Whirlzap; April 27, 2013 at 04:50 PM.

Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

@ SutterCan Yeah, Europa was the strongest out of the Vets. If she stayed around the Awakened Probably would have trashed Cassandra (again). But her leaving means that Cass will probably disable the Awakened, I dont think she's out to kill em, and maybe head for Priscilla? And Europa is, as you say, done for. Galatea could completely freeze an Awakened that could move pretty nimbly, although only for a few seconds. This could Allow Raftela to use her Yoki Synch on Europa muddling her mind. Although it has an affect on Awakened has yet to be seen. And Rachels technique could really damage Europa.

And it'll be weird to see everyone flying on Anastasias hair, although there are a few towers in Rabona so its not impossible to make footholds haha

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Claymore1's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I like the fact that all the warriors showed up at the end. Maybe with Raftela they could actually do some damage to Cassandra and the others.

8. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

@ SutterCan Yeah, Europa was the strongest out of the Vets. If she stayed around the Awakened Probably would have trashed Cassandra (again). But her leaving means that Cass will probably disable the Awakened, I dont think she's out to kill em, and maybe head for Priscilla? And Europa is, as you say, done for. Galatea could completely freeze an Awakened that could move pretty nimbly, although only for a few seconds. This could Allow Raftela to use her Yoki Synch on Europa muddling her mind. Although it has an affect on Awakened has yet to be seen. And Rachels technique could really damage Europa.

And it'll be weird to see everyone flying on Anastasias hair, although there are a few towers in Rabona so its not impossible to make footholds haha

I wouldn't underestimate Europa so easily.
    To me, she seriously seems like Ophelia or Roxanne, at least their personalities.
    She did turn sort of crazy halfway through the battle, and I'm not even sure if she rushed away or she simply started charging towards Cassandra or whatever happened.
    All I know is that she noticed something urgent that made her obsessive all of a sudden.
    One theory would be that she ran off to reconnect her body to her head and finish off Cassandra.
    I'm assuming her body is much, much larger. Right now, we've only seen her head, and she seems pretty large of an AB if her head is already thrice or more the size of a Claymore.

---------- Post added at 04:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:03 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Claymore1 View Post
    I like the fact that all the warriors showed up at the end. Maybe with Raftela they could actually do some damage to Cassandra and the others.
    I honestly would picture the Claymores there for fighting against Cassandra, yes.
    As for Priscilla, they probably would not stand a chance, plus the thing between Riful-doll and Priscilla has always been a Greek archetype; and I know for a fact that Yagi respects those a lot.
    The Greek archetype involves deity versus deity; never do you hear a tale about a regular mortal fighting against a God of Olympus.
    To the Claymore World, Priscilla and Riful-doll are considered deities, thus they must fight on their own respective scale.
    It's more likely that the Claymores will assist against Cassandra.

Or it could be the fact that the next chapter will reveal the Mainland forces coming, and where two sides meet in a tragic battle.

Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

^ I've actually not even thought of Europa's body being only a fraction of her true form :O

I think when she went a bit nuts was when she sensed the Claymore forces, maybe she sees them as a threat if they get together with the Ghosts and they could finish her off ? So she's going to get rid of the problem before it becomes one ?

Country
    Argentina
    Post Thanks / Like

I think Europa's form as it is now is her true body. It's consistent with the partial awakening of her limbs we saw before she supposedly died.

Also, I think what more than likely is going on is she felt the fight was too troublesome and didn't want to deal with it anymore. She even mentioned that when she assumed awakened form that she got hungry very quickly. She's most likely going to get some food unaware that there's a load of warriors in the holy city.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Project Spirit's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, if Europa really is running away from the fight to have a last meal, I would say she is deserving of a quick death. Just get rid of her. For someone that's closest to an Abyssal to drop all self control and go on a feeding frenzy is just pathetic compared to the ones we know and love. That's no better than an awakened from the earliest of chapters.
    There could be so many better ways to make her actually cool, and/or important. And I realize that everything so far is just speculation without a translation.

-She could be retrieving the rest of her body, as someone said above.
    -She could have sensed Roxanne's presence somehow when Cassie came back. Perhaps she was part of the crew that took Roxanne down (we still never got a story on that suspiciously). But that might be beating a dead horse at this point.

Seriously, she should have died back in the city chapters ago instead of wasting time in these chapters. If that truly is the thing she is doing of course.

I just find it a bit ridiculous that someone who apparently lacked restraint, especially in a crucial moment to her future would actually go off to have lunch. If that were the case, then she should have either died a long time ago, or there shouldn't be any humans left on the island. There was nothing getting in the way of feasting in villages before, besides mere Claymore. So, I really hope she isn't wasted in such a lame way, no matter how awkward her design is.
    Last edited by Project Spirit; April 27, 2013 at 05:50 PM.

Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

^ I really want to know what shes up to aswell, surely Yagi wouldnt make her ramble on about how shes going to feed on everyone? I hope shes not wasted aswell. If she really is going to just stuf her face ill be dissapointed, to have the strongest Awakened in the Vets to amscray is pretty...lame. At least wait until the problem with Cassandra is resolved, although i doubt the Dust Eater would work on her considering she has no legs or arms haha

Country
    Argentina
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Project Spirit View Post
    Well, if Europa really is running away from the fight to have a last meal, I would say she is deserving of a quick death. Just get rid of her. For someone that's closest to an Abyssal to drop all self control and go on a feeding frenzy is just pathetic compared to the ones we know and love. That's no better than an awakened from the earliest of chapters.
    There could be so many better ways to make her actually cool, and/or important. And I realize that everything so far is just speculation without a translation.

-She could have sensed Roxanne's presence somehow when Cassie came back. Perhaps she was part of the crew that took Roxanne down (we still never got a story on that suspiciously). But that might be beating a dead horse at this point.

Seriously, she should have died back in the city chapters ago instead of wasting time in these chapters. If that truly is the thing she is doing of course.

I just find it a bit ridiculous that someone who apparently lacked restraint, especially in a crucial moment to her future would actually go off to have lunch. If that were the case, then she should have either died a long time ago, or there shouldn't be any humans left on the island. There was nothing getting in the way of feasting in villages before, besides mere Claymore. So, I really hope she isn't wasted in such a lame way, no matter how awkward her design is.
    I pretty much agree. I was starting to warm up to her after last chapter, and that all pretty much dashed away when I was looking at the scans. But at the same time, you can't say we weren't warned. I doubt she would've even rejoined the battle if Chronos and Lars didn't go pick her up. Chronos even mentioned that she was "still fucking around like usual" too. Anyway, I'll stop speculating and wait for the translation.

All we do know right now is that Chronos, Lars & Octavia are the only 3 awakened beings left standing which is how I thought it was gonna go down from the moment we first saw them. (I know, I know - muscle girl isn't out just yet...)

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Dark Night's Avatar
    Country
    Kenya
    Post Thanks / Like

Haven't looked at the chapter, but now I'm not even sure I should judging by the comments.

So I take it Europa was just an afterthought, something to stretch the story. Now she has predictably gone stupid, thereby providing a reason to get herself killed.

Goddamit, I feel like rage quitting.
    Shiro 2

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member number12michael's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Utsune View Post
    Lol Goral as far as I can remember, I haven't seen you once satisfied with a new chapter ever since I joined this forum? :P
    I have come to the conclusion that Goral can not feel happiness. if he was a claymore he would be Goral the Joyless

On the chapter i love it cant wait to see Europa rip some fodder warriors up ! maybe we will finally see some deaths.

and ROFL at cassys instant regeneration lol.....

i wonder is cassy is fully back in control ?

---------- Post added at 06:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:58 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Project Spirit View Post

Dude....she is called Europa the LAZY the bitch would rather eat then fight a strong enemy in a battle which she would probably lose.....if anything she is smart(but she must sense the warriors yoki at the holy city....guess she dont care lol)
    "Keep Eating Shit For The Rest Of Your Life " - 愛憎のロクサーヌ- Roxanne of Love and Hate

17. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
New Reply
Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast