Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 595 (2)

View Poll Results: Rate this chapter! (Average rating: 6.2 / 10)

Voters
34. You may not vote on this poll
  • 10 (It's over 9000)

0 0%
  • 9 (top five BEST chapters)

1 2.94%
  • 8 (Epic)

8 23.53%
  • 7 (Good)

12 35.29%
  • 6 (Average)

4 11.76%
  • 5 (Below Average)

2 5.88%
  • 4 (Bad)

2 5.88%
  • 3 (Horrible)

3 8.82%
  • 2 (top five WORST chapters)

1 2.94%
  • 1 (Painful- words can't even describe it)

1 2.94%
New Reply
Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19

Thread: Claymore 138 Discussions /139 Predictions

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Brother Coa's Avatar
    Country
    Imperium of Mankind
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Claymore 138 Discussions /139 Predictions

Yeah, pretty much this.

1. Europa
    2. Chronos
    3. Octavia
    4. Lars
    "The universe has many horrors yet to throw at us. This is not the end of our struggle. This is just the beginning of our crusade to save Humanity. Be faithful! Be strong! Be vigilant!"

-Emperor of Mankind.

2. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

While it wouldn't surprise me at all if Priscilla defeated Riful-doll, you have to remember that the latter is the first to ever be similar to Priscilla in strength. Teresa fought her pre-awakened and even admitted that she would likely lose if she had let her live and encountered her later on. She nearly defeated an early awakened Priscilla, but she was nowhere near to being the beast that she is now. She easily defeated Isley, awakened Beth and Alicia, semi- awakened Clare, Riful (though weakened to the point where she could not awaken), and A powered up Dauf, in addition to being able to almost force herself out of the Destroyer cocoon.

Priscilla basically curb stomped every single opponent that she has come up against and the only time she struggled was when she fought Teresa as a Claymore and as a incomplete Awakened Being. Riful-doll is the first to be able to fight on even ground to her and, if the translation I read is to be trusted, she is now an equal to Priscilla having absorbed the Destroyer.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Goral's Avatar
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

Not this idiocy again... Read this post and then we can talk: http://mangahelpers.com/forum/showth...=1#post2280226
    In fact check the entire TvP thread + this one: http://mangahelpers.com/forum/showth...11#post1556311
    Last edited by Goral; May 25, 2013 at 10:56 PM.

5. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

And you have to be rude why? I was not commenting directly on Teresa vs. Priscilla, but on Riful-doll vs. Priscilla. I was simply saying that Teresa was one of the few who was able to fight her without being almost immediately annihilated.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member number12michael's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Sibbies View Post
    And you have to be rude why? I was not commenting directly on Teresa vs. Priscilla, but on Riful-doll vs. Priscilla. I was simply saying that Teresa was one of the few who was able to fight her without being almost immediately annihilated.
    I am sure he was not meaning to be rude , that's just kinda how he is.

I think the Riful-doll is equal to Prissy in power(and if we can assume she always lands hits on prissy, then she has infinite regeneration aswell)
    "Keep Eating Shit For The Rest Of Your Life " - 愛憎のロクサーヌ- Roxanne of Love and Hate

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member BleachFan2010's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

^ I think Pris is probably interested in the Riful Doll. After all it is the first one to be able to fight her toe to toe (excluding Teresa) And last longer than a few minutes.

9. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by BleachFan2010 View Post
    ^ I think Pris is probably interested in the Riful Doll. After all it is the first one to be able to fight her toe to toe (excluding Teresa) And last longer than a few minutes.
    She better be; as that's the only hope the readers have of ever getting answers as to where R-D even came from.

As for crittercism's to how R-D absorbed the destroyer - I can see it -; it's not really a well executed scene. It would have been more believeable if R-D (cough, Yagi) had found some way of distracting Prissy when she did it: such as moving in close to grapple/tussle while extending a 'limb' to absorb the destoryer.

The main problem I have is it's too quick; there isn't even a sense that R-D had planned to do it; just a kind of throw-a-way, spontaneous, 'lets do something off the wall' nonesense about it.

If this had been her plan from the moment she realised what was happening inside Prissy's s body; then I might have been impressed; it's ballsy when u first see it, but it don't stand up well under scrutiny.
    Quote Originally Posted by Falcor View Post
    Until (or should I say, unless) Yagi tells us otherwise, it could go either way. It's his story, afterall... so logic doesn't mean squat. But for argument's sake, assuming Yagi hasn't entirely given up on plot development, I'd prefer logic to... whim.

Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by number12michael View Post
    I am sure he was not meaning to be rude , that's just kinda how he is.

I think the Riful-doll is equal to Prissy in power(and if we can assume she always lands hits on prissy, then she has infinite regeneration aswell)
    Still, calling my post idiocy was uncalled for. I don't believe any of my information was wrong as I recall Teresa saying something along the lines of, "I may be able to defeat her this time, but I can't guarantee that I'd be able to the next time we meet" in Marked for Death and Priscilla destroys everything after she fully awakens.

Hopefully. I am interested in a character that can actually rival Priscilla instead of just getting outright murdered by her. I hope that she's not just a tool that Yagi is using to stall time that will be disposed of the second she's no longer useful, that would be lame.

I didn't mind the timing of Riful-doll absorbing the Destroyer too much. She seemed to stop regenerating for a while on purpose to throw Priscilla off guard. Priscilla got cocky because of the amount of damage Riful-doll was showing, got too aggressive and got beat up when she instantly regenerated.

Country
    Argentina
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Sibbies View Post
    Still, calling my post idiocy was uncalled for.
    I wouldn't worry about it too much. I don't post here often, but I have noticed when I do come on that certain people feel like just cause they've been around longest that their opinion is the only one that matters.

As for the topic at hand - this may have already been pointed out but Dae seems to understand/know a lot about the Riful doll. I'm wondering if he had some sort of hand it making it happen. Would be nice if we found out just where this thing came from next chapter.

13. Like 3 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Yeah, Dae would be trembling with delight to get his hands on a specimen like Riful (or what was left), he wouldn't miss an opportunity like that. But insofar as having a hand in Riph....I don't know, because it's like he'd have to know about Riful and Dauph's relationship in order to know they'd fuse or whatever into something cool. Still it's conceivable. Talking about Riph though, we can kinda get a sense of how ridiculous Priss is, because Priss will inevitably win, which means (partial) destroyer + Dauph + Riful =\= Priss.

New chapter in a few days, hoping to see some Galatea action.

And as far as mental states and emotions go in affecting or augmenting awakeneds capabilities, we don't have to go any further than Clare who is always 'burning a fire in her heart'. No-one will get more of a boost in power in this respect than her! Super-powered, badass personality Clare is coming...

New Reply
Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19