Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/7/14 - 4/13/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 490 by Bomber D Rufi

View Poll Results: Rate this chapter! (Average rating: 6.2 / 10)

Voters
34. You may not vote on this poll
  • 10 (It's over 9000)

0 0%
  • 9 (top five BEST chapters)

1 2.94%
  • 8 (Epic)

8 23.53%
  • 7 (Good)

12 35.29%
  • 6 (Average)

4 11.76%
  • 5 (Below Average)

2 5.88%
  • 4 (Bad)

2 5.88%
  • 3 (Horrible)

3 8.82%
  • 2 (top five WORST chapters)

1 2.94%
  • 1 (Painful- words can't even describe it)

1 2.94%
New Reply
Page 1 of 19 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Claymore 138 Discussions /139 Predictions

Halfway 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

Claymore Claymore 138 Discussions /139 Predictions

This is where you can post and discuss the spoilers for the next chapter of Claymore

24 Hour Spoiler Rule:
    • Mangahelpers enforces a temporary blockade for discussion of new spoilers/chapters. This blockade ends 24 hours after raws are publicly released.
    • For series with a forum, please keep all discussion regarding the newest chapter and its content inside the spoiler/chapter discussions until 24 hours have passed after the raw/chapter's release.
    • Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
    • Please wait 24 hours before posting any art based on new chapters in the art and stories section.
    • The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released.

Spoiler Pics and Translations:
    • At Mangahelpers we only allow three manga pages to be posted directly as spoilers.
    • This rule is not judged based on the number of thumbnails but the number of pages pictured.
    • Please provide hyperlinks for any excess pages.
    • Please do not re-post already available spoiler pics or summaries.
    • International translations may be posted in the spoiler discussion thread. A moderator will add it with credit to the English translation in the spoiler pics and summaries thread.
    • Do not significantly edit your post after more posts have been made. Please make a new post if new spoilers are available.

For-Profit Download Links
    • If a for-profit download link is provided, we ask that a non-profit alternative is available in the same post.
    • Linking to another website with for-profit download links and no non-profit alternative also violates site rules.
    • Mangahelpers asks that members who may not be comfortable using sites that help turn a profit for pirated material have a choice.
    • Mediafire, Rapidshare, and Sendspace are all non-profit links. Providing any of these as a download link fulfills the non-profit alternative requirement.
    • Spoiler: list of for-profit sites show

Spoiler: Formatting Spoiler Posts show

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member serpico's Avatar
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Claymore 138 Spoiler Thread

Tssym.net got the title already (!)

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Goral's Avatar
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

The title "あばあれた貌" according to google translate means "facial profile" + something more.

貌 : 顔(P); 貌; 顏(oK) 【かお(P); がん(顔)(ok)】 (n) (1) face; visage; (2) look; expression; countenance; (3) (かお only) honor; honour; face; (4) (かお only) influence; notoriety; (P); : 形(P); 容; 貌 【かたち(P); よう(容)】 ; (n) (1) (形, 容 only) form; shape; figure; (2) visage; (P); ED

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner racjona's Avatar
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Goral View Post
    The title "あばあれた貌" according to google translate means "facial profile" + something more.

貌 : 顔(P); 貌; 顏(oK) 【かお(P); がん(顔)(ok)】 (n) (1) face; visage; (2) look; expression; countenance; (3) (かお only) honor; honour; face; (4) (かお only) influence; notoriety; (P); : 形(P); 容; 貌 【かたち(P); よう(容)】 ; (n) (1) (形, 容 only) form; shape; figure; (2) visage; (P); ED
    Could it be Teresa's face, her impresion? Finally this shitty little flying unicorn *** will see/remember/feel Teresa in Clare and in her own memory and kill herserlf on the spot.
    Dreams ...

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member serpico's Avatar
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

Teresa if the only character who can make Priscilla pee on her underwear even it is a memory that wy if a forbidden memory.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by racjona View Post
    Could it be Teresa's face, her impresion? Finally this shitty little flying unicorn *** will see/remember/feel Teresa in Clare and in her own memory and kill herserlf on the spot.
    Dreams ...
    perhaps it could be that the cassandra/priscilla thing is not quite dead. could be its life is linked to priscilla's life, so it will keep giong till it runs out of yoki or is completely destroyed, kinda like how the destroyer hellcats worked, albeit with more yoki.

could be soemthing cracking in clare's head after seeing her reform again and again.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Brother Coa's Avatar
    Country
    Imperium of Mankind
    Post Thanks / Like

Google translate it as "Facial profile that was there".

I agree with racjona, the only important facial profile in this manga would be Teresa's and that's because of Priscilla herself.
    "The universe has many horrors yet to throw at us. This is not the end of our struggle. This is just the beginning of our crusade to save Humanity. Be faithful! Be strong! Be vigilant!"

-Emperor of Mankind.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member BleachFan2010's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Maybe the title is referring to the 4 HA ? Rubel telling Dae who they are and stuff ?

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Brother Coa's Avatar
    Country
    Imperium of Mankind
    Post Thanks / Like

But what have their faces had to do with anything when Daae probably doesn't know any of them except maybe Miria or Clare?
    "The universe has many horrors yet to throw at us. This is not the end of our struggle. This is just the beginning of our crusade to save Humanity. Be faithful! Be strong! Be vigilant!"

-Emperor of Mankind.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member BleachFan2010's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

You never know, although Dae might not know them personally he may still remeber them and could reveal something else :P

Although I'm al up for the idea of Pris being scared sh*tless by the memory of Teresa haha

MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Utsune's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Errrm one sec guys, could it be あばれた貌 instead? which reads "abareta kao" instead of "aba-a-reta kao," they might have typed an extra "a" there. "Abareta" means "gone on rampage" or something to that effect (you could paste 暴れる into Google Translate for more synonyms.) So the overall meaning could be "a face that shows rage" or something along these lines (not very good at making it sound nice myself haha,) I think it makes so much more sense lol.

Edit: or "violent appearance" or whatever. The proper English translation could be accurately derived once the chapter comes out!

Edit2: Sorry if I sounded confusing, I mean the title at the moment is あばれた貌 which has that extra あ in there, probably the reason why Google Translate isn't making any sense, as if it ever does haha.
    Last edited by Utsune; April 27, 2013 at 07:03 AM.

12. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Reviewer 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Utsune View Post

Edit2: Sorry if I sounded confusing, I mean the title at the moment is あばれた貌 which has that extra あ in there, probably the reason why Google Translate isn't making any sense, as if it ever does haha.
    I don't count google translations as spoilers. It's about as accurate a way to get a chapter synopsis as a random phrase generator. Always wait for someone who can actually translate, that seems to work better.

What does it mean? It means your about to get your butt kicked!

MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Utsune's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Super Angillis View Post
    I don't count google translations as spoilers. It's about as accurate a way to get a chapter synopsis as a random phrase generator. Always wait for someone who can actually translate, that seems to work better.
    Ah no it was a joke about Google Translate haha, but "aba areta" does not make any sense at all, I'm saying it's mostly likely the guys at TSS made a typo, hence the joke: you get the weird result "Facial profile you have it if Ah" with the online translator lol.

On the other hand, "abareta" is probably what they intend to type.....-- is what I'm trying to say in my previous post, and the meaning something like "roughed up appearance" instead of "facial profile + something else" as Goral phrased it.

Sorry, I did sound confusing after all ^^;
    Last edited by Utsune; April 27, 2013 at 10:22 AM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Goral's Avatar
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

16. Thanks 7 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Jullias Ondore's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Well it's being uploaded as we speak bit all the way out yet