Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/7/14 - 4/13/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 489 by kewl0210 , One Piece 744 by cnet128 , Naruto 672 by aegon-rokudo , Bleach 576 (2)
New Reply
Page 12 of 55 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 ... LastLast

Thread: Shingeki no Kyojin Anime Discussion

MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member MiyamotoMusashi's Avatar
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Shingeki no Kyojin Anime Discussion

Besides the first episode, this one was easily the best so far. Armin´s fatalism was highlighted appropriately without being too gory in the details (creative choice for the scene with Hannah and Franz), the 2 fight scenes (both Mikasa) were extraordinary as usual and of course the highlight of the episodes, Mikasa´s flashback.
    I don´t understand to be honest how you can call this episode slow, especially considering that it was the fastest one till now (the episode covered 2 complete chapters). I would have preferred that all episodes had this kind of pacing, even if it meant that we would get less episodes.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Dass Jennir's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MiyamotoMusashi View Post
    Besides the first episode, this one was easily the best so far. Armin´s fatalism was highlighted appropriately without being too gory in the details (creative choice for the scene with Hannah and Franz), the 2 fight scenes (both Mikasa) were extraordinary as usual and of course the highlight of the episodes, Mikasa´s flashback.
    I don´t understand to be honest how you can call this episode slow, especially considering that it was the fastest one till now (the episode covered 2 complete chapters). I would have preferred that all episodes had this kind of pacing, even if it meant that we would get less episodes.
    You pretty much take the words from my mouth.
    I really liked how they circumvented the censor problem without losing the atmosphere of desperation on the scene with Hannah, and Franz and Armin.

Guess next episode will have lots of action.
    Shingeki no Kyojin

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Aw, it was so cute when Eren put the scarf on Mikasa! Just like, wrapped it round her head. Looking forward to the next episode. Can't wait! Poor Armin. Well, poor all of them actually :'-|. Love the way we see both Armin's and Mikasa's view of the world this episode.

Uchuujin 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member naruto-niichan's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Attack on Titan Blu-rays Add Visual Novels by Nitro+

Quote Quote:
    The official website for the Attack on Titan anime announced on Sunday that the first copies of the third and sixth Blu-ray Disc volumes will include bonus visual novel games. The visual novels will cover spinoff stories with Mikasa, Levi, Erwin, and other characters.

Original manga creator Hajime Isayama himself is supervising the visual novels, and the developer Nitroplus is collaborating on their production with Production I.G. Nitroplus illustrator Namaniku ATK is designing the characters, and Nitroplus writer Gan Saaku (Gargantia on the Verdurous Planet) is penning the scenario for Eren and Levi. The developer's Jin Haganeya is also contributing; this will be his second visual novel adaptation of an anime by director Tetsuro Araki, after Guilty Crown. Anime scriptwriter Hiroshi Seko (Attack on Titan, Panty & Stocking with Garterbelt ) is penning stories about Mikasa and Annie.

The third Blu-ray volume will ship on September 18 with Seko's Lost in the Cruel World visual novel about Mikasa, and Saaku's Kuinaki Sentaku [Yokoku] (A Choice With No Regrets: Preview) about Levi and Erwin's past. The sixth Blu-ray volume will ship on December 18 with Saaku's Kuinaki Sentaku (A Choice With No Regrets), Haganeya's currently untitled visual novel about Eren and Levi, and Seko's Wall Sina, Goodbye visual novel about Annie.
    So they're working together with Nitro+? Looks like they're really going all out

5. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Beatrice's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Quote:
    Original manga creator Hajime Isayama himself is supervising the visual novels, and the developer Nitroplus
    Quote Quote:
    the developer Nitroplus
    If done right this is gonna be so epic.
    Steins;Gate anyone?Or would you rather have some Fate/Zero?Saya no Uta?
    "Sleep peacefully, my most beloved witch, Beatrice."

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted gnut's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

oh my...what intensity...oh please let there be an hour long episode in the near future

"While many can pursue their dreams in solitude, other dreams are like great storms blowing hundreds, even thousands of dreams apart in their wake. Dreams breathe life into men and can cage them in suffering. Men live and die by their dreams. But long after they have been abandoned they still smolder deep in men's hearts. Some see nothing more than life and death. They are dead, for they have no dreams."

Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Hi all. I just joined this site to ask one question: "Whatever happened to Eren's dad?" After the fall of Shiganshina, I remember the last time I saw the dad was when he was driving his carriage with tears in his eyes, praying his family was okay. Eren suddenly had a dream (or nightmare) wherein his dad injected him with something. Mikasa said right after that it was just a dream -- and nothing like that had really happened. Now several years had passed and I haven't found any mention thereafter of his dad. Anybody care to enlighten me? I might have skipped something so maybe it's just me.

P.S. I haven't read the Manga. I'm just pointing out that the Anime may have failed to elaborate on this particular issue.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Zasz's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Damn, such epicness in today's episode.
    I want to see mooooooooooooooooooooooorrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeee!

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Yumpo's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Wilezra View Post
    Hi all. I just joined this site to ask one question: "Whatever happened to Eren's dad?" After the fall of Shiganshina, I remember the last time I saw the dad was when he was driving his carriage with tears in his eyes, praying his family was okay. Eren suddenly had a dream (or nightmare) wherein his dad injected him with something. Mikasa said right after that it was just a dream -- and nothing like that had really happened. Now several years had passed and I haven't found any mention thereafter of his dad. Anybody care to enlighten me? I might have skipped something so maybe it's just me.

P.S. I haven't read the Manga. I'm just pointing out that the Anime may have failed to elaborate on this particular issue.
    You're guess is as good as ours. But if you did notice, when Mikasa said it was all a dream, it wasn't actually. Eren didn't have the key to his dad's basement before that dream sequence happened.

Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs Up Re: Shingeki no Kyojin Anime Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by Yumpo View Post
    You're guess is as good as ours. But if you did notice, when Mikasa said it was all a dream, it wasn't actually. Eren didn't have the key to his dad's basement before that dream sequence happened.
    Yeah, I noticed that too. It just really bothered me as to why Mikasa said it was all a dream. Makes me think that: 1) Mikasa promised Eren's dad that she wouldn't tell Eren what happened or 2) Mikasa was drugged as well but has no recollection of it at all unlike Eren (who only dreams about it). Anyway, it just really bothered me as to why the Anime made no mention anymore of the dad whatsoever. Eren and Mikasa never even thought about him after leaving Shiganshina which strikes me the wrong way. These two protagonists are pretty sensitive and protective when it comes to family after all.

Still, thank you for your thoughts.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member teioh's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Eren's dad is future's stuff (imo).
    No mistakes, nothing forgotten.
    Simply a BIG about future progress.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity REN KOUEN's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

4 episodes in, this is an epic anime, i LOVE the characters, the plot, the animation and even the sound track are epic

14. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Gotenkss's Avatar
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

EPIC BITCH SLAP

Would you like me to save you?... Just kidding.

16. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Nast.J's Avatar
    Country
    Japan
    Post Thanks / Like

I doubt anyone has posted this and if someone did, I apologize.

This is the new Colgate advertisement. The news said that because of this advertisement, the sales of colgate improved dramatically, the reason is still unknown.

Spoiler show

18. Like 3 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member teioh's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Just watched episode 8 BUT than I checked this video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...FoB9tcwNA&NR=1

Can't stop laugh.

20. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
New Reply