Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/18/14 - 8/24/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 507 by Bomber D Rufi
New Reply

Thread: Ichigo's role in future SS

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Quantized's Avatar
    Country
    Imperium of Mankind
    Post Thanks / Like

Ichigo's role in future SS

There really are so many possibilities, that it's sort of making one dizzy thinking about all the different possible outcomes... One has to pick one to believe in, and that is what this thread is for, what do you think will happen to Ichigo in the future Soul Society?

What role will Ichigo's friends play? For example check this manga page:
    http://www.mangapanda.com/94-684-4/b...apter-230.html
    Utikake made a really interesting statement here -->
    "Those kids aren't normal. When they come to Soul Society, they might all become Shinigami."

One day, it seems, Ichigo might move his life to Soul Society, perhaps even restore the Shiba Clan as well.
    He has Utikake to back him up on bringing his friends to SS, and Ukitake is quite knowledgeable about what is possible in this regard, I'm sure.

Also will Ichigo remain in SS or in the RG? Could be become the next Head Captain after Shunsui? Could he become a agent for the Soul King, sort of like a right hand?
    Could he have free access between the Royal dimension and Soul Society?
    Will the Soul King be replaced/die?

So what will happen? Will any of the above happen? Why? Why not? You got different ideas? Further ideas? Do please share :-)

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Zeta42's Avatar
    Country
    Ukraine
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Ichigo's role in future SS

I don't know about Ichigo's friends, but what Soul Society needs in the nearest future is heavy repopulating. So yeah, Ichigo, being a noble, might lend a hand.

3. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Quantized's Avatar
    Country
    Imperium of Mankind
    Post Thanks / Like

Wonder why so few are interested in disucssing this topic I find it rather fascinating.
    No one but Zeta42 got some therories, ideas, disagreement to share? ^_^

@Zera42, Repopulating Soul Society sounds like an interesting idea, if the war isn't over yet, then perhaps more will still die, even among the high ranked.
    It would certainly leave room for Ichigo's friends to join Gotei 13.

The Ishida's strike as wanting to stay in the human world though, all things considered.
    But that alternative would be to grow old an die, which these "pure" Quincies seem to do, unlike Bach who's a 1000 years old for example.

Maybe Kubo will reveal what happens to Quincy when they die at some point, it seems like one of the really big questions in Bleach that really needs an answer.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't think Ichigo will live or have a part in future Soul Society. All he just wanted, and we all knew it, is a simple life with his family and friends. But I also think, he will also be a Substitute Shinigami until he will be married with Orihime or Renji. Haha. Sorry, I'm a big RenxIchi fan.

New Reply