Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 595 by cnet128 , Gintama 509 by Bomber D Rufi
New Reply

Thread: Need Advice On How To Improve My Synopsis

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Takeshi Fukazawa's Avatar
    Country
    Storm's End
    Post Thanks / Like

Post Need Advice On How To Improve My Synopsis

I came up with this idea for my manga that I want to go through with but it isn't all the way finished and it needs polishing but could any of you give me advice on how to improve it how it is?

Quote Quote:
    Synopsis

The story takes place in Japan in the year 2055; just 16 years after an apocalypse struck the world which left mostly everything devastated. The cause for this apocalypse that happened 10 years ago is still unknown. Everywhere around the world people have managed to rebuild what was once destroyed and things finally seem to be looking up for everyone. Although for Shuusuke Hisashi nothing will ever be the same.

On the day before the Apocalypse Shuusuke was born, but due to all the turmoil and chaos that happened the next day he was given up on a dying wish from his parents to be taken care of by their childhood friend ( Haru Masumi ) who also had a child that was 1 year older than Shuusuke. They all managed to survive that tragic day, and from then on Haru took on the responsibility of raising Shuusuke right along with her daughter Rei.

As normal as it may have seemed for the time being Shuusuke knew it wasn’t because on that fateful day 16 years ago, his whole life changed. Even though he and Rei survived the apocalypse they were embedded with microscopic cells that changed something inside of them. They were still human but something inside their DNA changed and they stumbled upon this newfound power that they believed was only inside of them.

Shuusuke and Rei both are 2nd years at Kyoko Academy where they’ll have to manage to keep their newfound abilities a secret but little do they know they aren’t the only ones around with abnormal abilities. Saiko Takahama, Shuuksuke’s best friend since 9th grade has been keeping a dire secret from him right along with their other three childhood friends ( Misaki Miyabi, Kazumi Nori, and Jiro Izumi ).

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member hunterzero785's Avatar
    Country
    American Samoa
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Need Advice On How To Improve My Synopsis

Hmm....I kinda like it! I think it's fine as it is so far

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Takeshi Fukazawa's Avatar
    Country
    Storm's End
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Need Advice On How To Improve My Synopsis

Thank you but I just have a feeling that it isn't quite finished and I know I can do way more with it .

New Reply