Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/22/14 - 9/28/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: One Piece 761 by cnet128 , Bleach 597 (2)
New Reply

Thread: connections with kaido

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity danzouismadara's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

connections with kaido

I'm noticing that anyone who might be connected to kaido looks very similar.

for instance, 1) they have a number on them like iron boy scotch. http://www.mangapanda.com/one-piece/704/3

2) their clothing has some sort of strip pattern--which is why i think kinemon is under kaido.

3) http://www.mangapanda.com/one-piece/704/5 these guys have both the stripes and the numbers im talking about.

Can someone message me an anime that's similar to d grayman or claymore or deathnote?

Ive seen Deathnote, deadman wonderland, fairytale, shigurui, ao no exorcist, beelzebub, samurai champloo, code geass, devil may cry, Hakuouki, monster, blood plus, gantz. Basically, something with demons and gore.

2. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Intl Translator 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity ukimix's Avatar
    Country
    Colombia
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: connections with kaido

I have bad memory. Who else is conneted to Kaido to see if he/she matchs the pattern?

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Ledoke's Avatar
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

No one. He made a theory that Kinemon and the tree guys from last chapter work for Kaido, then searched for similarities between them and the only character we know works for Kaido and stated these similarities as a semi fact in the beginning of his post to support his theory about Kinemon and those tree working for Kaido O.o

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Schabrak's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Doflamingo has connections to Kaidou.

There is the question to whom Caribou wants to sell his information about Poseidon to. I think Oda might have used a face very similar to our swamp-man, to make things complicated, not enabling him to get into contact with any of Kadious man on the island with a face similar to the revolutionairy leader. In the end he might really intend to reach Kaidou. Doflamingo is a bit out question right now with the whole arc revolving about him right now.
    Last edited by Schabrak; April 09, 2013 at 01:11 PM.
    Twitter - Firm but Fair

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by danzouismadara View Post
    I'm noticing that anyone who might be connected to kaido looks very similar.

for instance, 1) they have a number on them like iron boy scotch. http://www.mangapanda.com/one-piece/704/3

2) their clothing has some sort of strip pattern--which is why i think kinemon is under kaido.

3) http://www.mangapanda.com/one-piece/704/5 these guys have both the stripes and the numbers im talking about.
    if kinemon is under kaido then why did Doflamingo attack kinemon. as far we know one of kinemon's friend is capture by Doflamingo's man. kinemon's son was kidnap for experiment and now they capture kinemon.

didnt these 3 men were in group A ? if they were in it didnt they loss very easy/in short time ?

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oi5ZC64T9M4
    new kaido hypothesis
    Maybe...

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Geez's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Your points don't make sense, if you need stripes and numbers to be indeed part of Kaidou's crew then Kinemon doesn't match.
    I like the Chinjao family thing with Kaidou but i think the relationship between Kaidou and Kinemon's family is different. Somewhere in the latest chapters Momonosuke talks about a monster-like pirate: So the way i see it, either it was WB... or it was Kaidou and we learn that he's freakishly big and strong.
    Maybe Wano is part of his turf and he gave Dofla some slave workers to run his factory on Dressrosa. That would explain the "mission" of Kinemon on Dressrosa with his friend.

Intl Translator 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity ukimix's Avatar
    Country
    Colombia
    Post Thanks / Like

There should not be any connection between Kinemon and Kaido. It wouldn't make sense to portray Wano people as untameable warrior, to end making of him a minion of somebody else.

But I think the connection between Kaido and Chinjao is possible. I mean, this is a very weird place for a tattoo:

Spoiler show

And why a tattoo with what it seems to be a random number? That's very strange. Oda has introduced the idea that Chinjao and his son and grandson have a purpose. And he uses a common patter for people who in the end, Luffy uses to help: the pattern or the archetype of a family in danger.

A possible connection is that Chinjao and his family are some kind of slaves of Kaido or one of his crew members, being his objective to release themselves and possibly others from Kaido's yoke. Then his story could be similar to those revolutionaries led by Gabull and now contained by Scotch. Just a possibility.
    Last edited by ukimix; May 14, 2013 at 02:27 PM.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member PLfighter's Avatar
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

now is just speculation maybe part of kaiduo literally 500 beast:
    fighting bull
    http://www.mangareader.net/one-piece/706/12
    and fighting lion: http://www.mangareader.net/one-piece/706/13
    we now vega punk artificial df user can come back to human form
    we don't see any cc artificial df to turn back
    and thear was few dragon createad be artificial fruit in punk hazard
    Slime turn to shikouni only by death
    Spanda sword can change back

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Schabrak's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

We have a picture of dozens of Smilie DF users, all in their beast form. Maybe CC was capable of creating those "awakened" zoan DFs, or DD incorporated those effect in the Smilie factory and had a test run with the Impel Down guards. Seems a bit off-topic though.^^ Here is the pretty old thread about those.
    Twitter - Firm but Fair

New Reply