Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: One Piece 754 by cnet128 , Bleach 590 by cnet128 , Gintama 504 by Bomber D Rufi

View Poll Results: Best thing about this chapter?

Voters
216. You may not vote on this poll
  • Madara's crazy face

115 53.24%
  • Dat last page spread

15 6.94%
  • Obito and Kakashi leaving

22 10.19%
  • Sakura's cameo

8 3.70%
  • Nothing at all

56 25.93%
New Reply
Page 20 of 49 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 30 ... LastLast

Thread: Naruto Spoiler Archive

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted toussaintac's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto 628 Discussion / 629 Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by TheLuffySmile View Post
    I think that both the present kage and the ET kages will arrive at the battlefield next chapter, and Hashirama will see Tsunade missing and ask where she is. Then Madara will brag about killing hashiramas only living descendant, and the usual calm and funny Hashi that we have known so far will become enraged by grief and go on a rampage, thoughts?
    Madara will comment that he split Tsunade in half only for Hashirama to feel Tsunade's chakra approaching them at a rapid pace. I doubt Tsunade died unless she died because she decided heal the other kages and not herself, which wouldn't make sense since she should be able to do both at the same time with the help of her summon.

---------- Post added at 08:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:20 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Xiraiya View Post
    I hadn't thought of it but Minato saving Kakashi and then teaming up with him sounds perfect, Kakashi has always wanted to fight with Minato as well.

So I see that being a likely possibility.
    I'd prefer to just have Kakashi take on Obito. We already know Minato can beat Obito. Since Minato is technically dead, his student should be the one to finish what he started. Plus, if Kamui is superior to Hiraishin, then Minato may not be able to pull off the same trick twice. Kakashi can keep up with Obito a this point and it's his best friend. Also, I just don't think Obito is good enough to require Minato and Kakashi. Obito's main ability is Kamui and he was able to defeat people with it because they never understood how it worked. Unless Obito starts pulling out the other Rinnegan abilities, I see no reason for it to take more than Kakashi. Even then, we still know a sharingan user can defeat a Rinnegan user.
    "We hunt you down without mercy; Hunt you down all nightmare long."

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Nigeria
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by shahdan View Post
    I just cannot resist it:

Spoiler show

And Obviously:

Spoiler show
    The Madara + Sasuke combination is Gold. It might as well happen haha

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity ashher's Avatar
    Country
    Bangladesh
    Post Thanks / Like

impressed with how well naruto is faring against these monsters. to keep a whole army alive single handedly against them for so long is a tremendous feat, better than fighting or killing an army in my book of respect.

also the way obito just vanished when the whole world came crashing around was oddly impressive. it was nothing new, we all knew he can do this...but actually seeing him do that made him look like untouchable, quite literally.

how much I would've enjoyed all these had not kishi already let us down with what seems like a guatenteed no-hope for a naruto vs sasuke rematch.

4. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Prince Sasuke's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

If Sasuke doesn't gain any new power from his EMS And another power with that, I can see Sasuke having a vegeta moment. When vegeta admitted to himself that goku was the strongest between them. I can see Sasuke doing the same.

Registered User 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! mattiaildivino's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

the only character who is left to be involved is yamato, and maybe kabuto too. I'd like both of them to join the fray before the hokages reach the current kages. afterwards ,sasuke may free nagato too!

Country
    Nigeria
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mattiaildivino View Post
    the only character who is left to be involved is yamato, and maybe kabuto too. I'd like both of them to join the fray before the hokages reach the current kages. afterwards ,sasuke may free nagato too!
    Good riddance with Kabuto. His character was ruined the moment he go really cocky & tbh he might make things worse rather than better.

Country
    Turkey
    Post Thanks / Like

after madara's epic face, the best thing about this chapter is:

naruto did not use kage bunshin( may be could not) or rasengan!

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Senju's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

sasuke manipulating amaterasu, i wouldnt be suprised if he ended up covering his entire susano'o with it (like madara did with kyubi armor) or something like that, that would be something nice and new to see, although I doubt it would affect madara, but it should damage the 10 tails a bit I guess?
    Spoiler show

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member TheLuffySmile's Avatar
    Country
    Sweden
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by toussaintac View Post
    Madara will comment that he split Tsunade in half only for Hashirama to feel Tsunade's chakra approaching them at a rapid pace. I doubt Tsunade died unless she died because she decided heal the other kages and not herself, which wouldn't make sense since she should be able to do both at the same time with the help of her summon.

---------- Post added at 08:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:20 AM ----------
    That is also a possibility, lets see what happens!
    Hey, Ace! Sabo's alive man! just thought you deserved to know.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zehahaha's Avatar
    Country
    Morocco
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mattiaildivino View Post
    With Hashirama around, I don't see what Yamato can add to the alliance honestly... He's a weaker version of Hashirama, also Kabuto without his SM is pretty much useless, well maybe his medic skills could help

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member LnDRash's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Zehahaha View Post
    With Hashirama around, I don't see what Yamato can add to the alliance honestly... He's a weaker version of Hashirama, also Kabuto without his SM is pretty much useless, well maybe his medic skills could help
    Kabuto should still have SM and all of the sound four and taka abilities. At least Juugo said Orochimaru has only taken his own chakra back.

But given Kishi's writing style I doubt we'll see him again except maybe some short cameo in the epilogue.
    Click here for what I consider the definition of "simply brilliant"

Quote Originally Posted by syx View Post
    He was once a very charismatic, kind, special and inspiring person. LnDRash was a premium brand, now this brand is called LnDTRash!

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by LnDRash View Post
    Kabuto should still have SM and all of the sound four and taka abilities. At least Juugo said Orochimaru has only taken his own chakra back.

But given Kishi's writing style I doubt we'll see him again except maybe some short cameo in the epilogue.
    Indeed. Kabuto should still have his sage mode. Orochimaru only took his own cells back. Kabuto should still have all of the weird abilities he had with his Sage Mode. He just won't have all of the weird snake and regen abilities. He should still be really strong. Still up there with Itachi and the others, I would imagine. I think he can be useful in some way. He does know a lot more than we think. I wish there were other people for the kages and turned characters to fight. I guess Madara clones will have to do.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted gnut's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I still have a feeling madara will make a move to take sasuke's body...especially since obito is thinking about becoming the jin to the jyuubi...

sasuke has yet to come up in their convo...plus madara still does not know about the massacre(presumably)...imagine how that will set him off....

for him to realize that its only sasuke and obito that are the only blood to the clan still living....

i'd presume he would want sasuke
    Look around you carefully. Strain your eyes at the darkness around us... At the darkness around me. You said anywhere but here. This is where, here, at the border. Gathered by the winds. Those who have met their final destiny hanging between jealousy and regret. Those who failed, swept together here. You say it doesnt matter where. If you follow me, this is where you'll go. This is your eden.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by gnut View Post
    I still have a feeling madara will make a move to take sasuke's body...especially since obito is thinking about becoming the jin to the jyuubi...

sasuke has yet to come up in their convo...plus madara still does not know about the massacre(presumably)...imagine how that will set him off....

for him to realize that its only sasuke and obito that are the only blood to the clan still living....

i'd presume he would want sasuke
    Wow. I never thought about that. We originally thought Madara instigated the massacre and wanted them dead. That was just Obito. Now, that I think about it, I'm not even sure why Obito wanted to kill his own clansmen. Given what we've recently seen about how Madara cared for his clansmen, to the point of being highly irrational, he'd have to go berserk upon learning that his clansmen were massacred with the help of Obito.

16. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Ruhina's Avatar
    Country
    Antarctica
    Post Thanks / Like

Personally, I like it how Kakashi and Obito are locked in a personal duel right now. I just wonder how hard they have to hit Obito with the nerf hammer to give Kakashi a chance, given that both their sharinga powers are nullfied in that dimension (because, where's Obito going to send his body parts? into the real world?).

Hashirama is obviously going to get stomped. Madara isn't going to admit that he needed Hashi's power to beat him once in the end.

New Reply
Page 20 of 49 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 30 ... LastLast