Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/14/14 - 7/20/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 503 by Bomber D Rufi , Bleach 588 (2)
New Reply
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 LastLast
Results 151 to 165 of 170

Thread: Bleach 534 Discussion

  1. #151
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Quantized's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Country
    Imperium of Mankind
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,871
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Bleach 534 Discussion / 535 Predictions

    Either way, can't wait for the next chapter, I want to see just what Urahara has in mind to save Masaki.
    There is still a chance that he still has the hougyoku, but then the question remains of how he got it into Rukias body.

    Either way, whether she was 50 years old, or 130 years old, she would be old enough to remember it, considering her age is roughly 150 years old, and the 2 flashbacks we've had on this subject are 100 and 20 years ago.

    Edit: Reading posts wrong is tiresome, but shit happens ^_^
    Last edited by Quantized; April 21, 2013 at 08:23 AM.

  2. #152
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity ca12nag3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Bergen op Zoom, The Netherlands
    Country
    Netherlands
    Age
    31
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    3,172
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Bleach 534 Discussion / 535 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by FetherMan View Post
    @Quantized. Thank you for pointing out to ca12nag3, that this is merely a "prediction" thread and there's no need to get sensitive or personal about someone else's prediction or theories about the manga. It's not facts that i am posting, but merely predictions is all. Calm down, take a deep breath and relax, it's not that serious.
    So if facts dont coincide with your predictions people should just leave it be and not mention the facts? Blurting out things like

    Next chapter:

    -From the hole, Ichigo is birthed. Ryuuken is shocked.


    And then im not suposed to state that for Ichigo to be born now means that Ishida is already on his way *5 month pregnant mother*?
    Thus your prediction is unlikely to be true.

    Ill leave it at that.
    Last edited by ca12nag3; April 21, 2013 at 07:08 AM.

  3. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  4. #153
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Quantized's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Country
    Imperium of Mankind
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,871
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Bleach 534 Discussion / 535 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by ca12nag3 View Post
    So if facts dont coincide with your predictions people should just leave it be and not mention the facts? Blurting out things like

    Next chapter:

    -From the hole, Ichigo is birthed. Ryuuken is shocked.


    And then im not suposed to state that for Ichigo to be born now means that Ishida is already on his way *5 month pregnant mother*?
    Thus your prediction is unlikely to be true.

    Ill leave it at that.
    People have thoeries mate, and while those theories are not always sane, make sense or are unlogical, one should still respect each others theories.
    It's fine to argument against someone elses theory, but it should be with respect of that individual, not to try gun down someone just because you disagreee.
    It doesn't matter if you're right or wrong, what matters is how you treat other people.

    First and foremost, many people make predictions without calling it a prediction, cause this is kinda Half of the Point of This Thread, wheres the other purpose of this thread is discussions of the current chapter.

    If that someone is talking too directly for you to think they call it a theory, then maybe it's just a language barrier, and misunderstandings occure.
    Still, no matter what the reason, you shouldn't gun down someones ideas, opinion, or theories, rather in a constructive postive discussion try make them see your point of view, in a polite way.

    We can all do it from time to time, these kinds of mistakes, but it's important that we try keep the discussions here constructive and positive, othervice fewer and fewer people would be interesting in discussing Bleach or other stuff on this forum.

    What puts many people off, are these insane arguments against arguments in a mad tone, and the forums are loosing a lot of activity lately.
    So lets try keep it civil, and make constructive posts instead, perhaps it'll gatherer more people again interested in discussing Bleach.

  5. #154
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity ca12nag3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Bergen op Zoom, The Netherlands
    Country
    Netherlands
    Age
    31
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    3,172
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Bleach 534 Discussion / 535 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Quantized View Post
    People have thoeries mate, and while those theories are not always sane, make sense or are unlogical, one should still respect each others theories.
    It's fine to argument against someone elses theory, but it should be with respect of that individual, not to try gun down someone just because you disagreee.
    It doesn't matter if you're right or wrong, what matters is how you treat other people.

    First and foremost, many people make predictions without calling it a prediction, cause this is kinda Half of the Point of This Thread, wheres the other purpose of this thread is discussions of the current chapter.

    If that someone is talking too directly for you to think they call it a theory, then maybe it's just a language barrier, and misunderstandings occure.
    Still, no matter what the reason, you shouldn't gun down someones ideas, opinion, or theories, rather in a constructive postive discussion try make them see your point of view, in a polite way.

    We can all do it from time to time, these kinds of mistakes, but it's important that we try keep the discussions here constructive and positive, othervice fewer and fewer people would be interesting in discussing Bleach or other stuff on this forum.

    What puts many people off, are these insane arguments against arguments in a mad tone, and the forums are loosing a lot of activity lately.
    So lets try keep it civil, and make constructive posts instead, perhaps it'll gatherer more people again interested in discussing Bleach.
    Is it ? I do respect theories, i just dont think theories should contradict the canon of a story. Unless it has been shown the author alters the canon of a story in a way that proves his or her canon is vague. In this case we have a clear canon that states that Ichigo is born July15th and in the same year november 6th Ishida is born. We have no indication that anyone is pregnant with Ryukens child.
    This to me indicates that Ichigo is not some podspawn. Please do not see this as criticism of a theory but more a fact that makes the possiblity of Ichigo being spawned somehow and in the next chapters unlikely.
    And if you dont like it i dont care. Its just facts.

    Now to make a theory you always need some form of evidence or a way of looking at things you have discovered, without facts no theory. If i were to follow your trail of thought i could blurt all kinds of nonsense about Bleach and the story that hold no ground. And make no sense in context with the story.

    Also i do not disagree cause i find it not to my liking, but because there are other circumstances surrounding Ichigo that make it unlikely.
    Last edited by ca12nag3; April 21, 2013 at 11:57 AM.

  6. #155
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member DarkBankai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Country
    United Nations
    Age
    35
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,030
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Bleach 534 Discussion / 535 Predictions

    ok I agree with ca12nag3-

    There is no way that ichigo is going to be birthed from the hole- that could not even happen unless she was already pregnant, which she is not, so ichigo is not going to come out of the hole- ichigo wont get born until after isshin makes sweet sweet lub to her down by the fire- chef style.

    Now this hole, could be the event that masaki and isshin find that they end up having a thing for each other.
    (theory--> my hope/ prediction- would be that urahara, sends isshin and ishda into masakis inner world.
    ~once they get into maksakis inner world, they both fight the hollow within her, and isshin ends up being the one to inspire her inner spirit, and gets her mentally where she needs to be to use this " holy " training we heard about. which defeats the hollow. Once that happens, she ends up with isshin.~)


    Be proud, that after receiving my blade you still retain the shape of a human.

  7. #156
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner MariuszNo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Country
    Poland
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    20
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Bleach 534 Discussion / 535 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkBankai View Post
    ok I agree with ca12nag3-

    There is no way that ichigo is going to be birthed from the hole- that could not even happen unless she was already pregnant, which she is not, so ichigo is not going to come out of the hole- ichigo wont get born until after isshin makes sweet sweet lub to her down by the fire- chef style.

    Now this hole, could be the event that masaki and isshin find that they end up having a thing for each other.
    (theory--> my hope/ prediction- would be that urahara, sends isshin and ishda into masakis inner world.
    ~once they get into maksakis inner world, they both fight the hollow within her, and isshin ends up being the one to inspire her inner spirit, and gets her mentally where she needs to be to use this " holy " training we heard about. which defeats the hollow. Once that happens, she ends up with isshin.~)
    I have my own view on this, maybe Masaki is now in the same position where Ichigo was while regaining his shinigami's powers or training with Vaizrds to win with his inner hollow. Maybe Masaki must be connected with someones shinigami powers to subdue this hollow for longer period of time because she is pure Quincy not Shinigami(fight in the inner world). Isshin feeling guilty of this will stay with her till she is cure and in process he will lose his shinigami powers. This hollow will be really weakened but not dead after this and in time will find new host - unborn Ichigo.

    When time will come and Ichigo is born he will already have his powers developed and because he is 1/3 hollow 1/3 quincy and 1/3 shinigami his zan can be summoned like quincy's bow ether in his spirit or human form.

    I'm still missing some parts in this but it's more or less what I think.

  8. #157
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member FetherMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    South Africa and America.
    Country
    South Africa
    Age
    33
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    865
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Bleach 534 Discussion / 535 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by ca12nag3 View Post
    So if facts dont coincide with your predictions people should just leave it be and not mention the facts? Blurting out things like

    Next chapter:

    -From the hole, Ichigo is birthed. Ryuuken is shocked.


    And then im not suposed to state that for Ichigo to be born now means that Ishida is already on his way *5 month pregnant mother*?
    Thus your prediction is unlikely to be true.

    Ill leave it at that.

    Dude, that's not what i'm saying at all. I'm not attacking you in anyway possible here. If anything, "you" came at me with this "versus" sh*t. But, I'll quash this bullsh*t, your right, I'm wrong.

    Why?. Because I don't spend most of my time reading manga everyday of the week, I work, I date, I spend time with friends and family and occasionally read manga and post in forums about what I like, dislike and predict what may happen in some of the mangas I enjoy reading. It's that simple and clear, but I don't take it that "serious"

    Back to the topic of the forum, I only said, I think, Ichigo may be birthed from the hollow hole growing in Masaki, because of what Urahara may do to her, in order to help her not recover, but sustain her spirit power as a Quincy and maybe Isshin's reiatsu causes a reaction or whatever to it. I don't know, I'm just stating a theory and if it sounds stupid or whatever to you fine. But, that's what I'm think and at the end of the day, the only person that can really prove what I predict or what you predict is wrong is Kubo himself and that's a "FACT".

    Katagiri could be Uryuu's mother and he and Ichigo are the same age okay, let's do the math then. 20 years after Masaki's death, Ichigo is somehow 17 after the soul society arc and Isshin reveals himself as a shinigami in the manga, after defeating Grandfisher.

    Now, unless the translation is off, but how can Isshin have failed to save Masaki and not have been in a shinigami body for 20 years, yet Ichigo was clearly around age 6 or something. I dont' remember exactly his age, when his mom died in front of him, but he wasn't a newborn.

    So, if you could please, clear something up for me, I greatly appreciated.

  9. #158
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity ca12nag3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Bergen op Zoom, The Netherlands
    Country
    Netherlands
    Age
    31
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    3,172
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Bleach 534 Discussion / 535 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by FetherMan View Post
    Dude, that's not what i'm saying at all. I'm not attacking you in anyway possible here. If anything, "you" came at me with this "versus" sh*t. But, I'll quash this bullsh*t, your right, I'm wrong.

    Why?. Because I don't spend most of my time reading manga everyday of the week, I work, I date, I spend time with friends and family and occasionally read manga and post in forums about what I like, dislike and predict what may happen in some of the mangas I enjoy reading. It's that simple and clear, but I don't take it that "serious"

    Back to the topic of the forum, I only said, I think, Ichigo may be birthed from the hollow hole growing in Masaki, because of what Urahara may do to her, in order to help her not recover, but sustain her spirit power as a Quincy and maybe Isshin's reiatsu causes a reaction or whatever to it. I don't know, I'm just stating a theory and if it sounds stupid or whatever to you fine. But, that's what I'm think and at the end of the day, the only person that can really prove what I predict or what you predict is wrong is Kubo himself and that's a "FACT".

    Katagiri could be Uryuu's mother and he and Ichigo are the same age okay, let's do the math then. 20 years after Masaki's death, Ichigo is somehow 17 after the soul society arc and Isshin reveals himself as a shinigami in the manga, after defeating Grandfisher.

    Now, unless the translation is off, but how can Isshin have failed to save Masaki and not have been in a shinigami body for 20 years, yet Ichigo was clearly around age 6 or something. I dont' remember exactly his age, when his mom died in front of him, but he wasn't a newborn.

    So, if you could please, clear something up for me, I greatly appreciated.
    So if Kubo tite states in his fanbook

    Ichigo is born July 15th age 15 (at the time)
    Ishida is born November 6th age 15 (at the time)

    This is not a fact? In essence your barking up the wrong tree here. Your the one that predicted that Ichigo would be born from the hole Masaki has, thus that would make the date July 15th no? Then Ishida is already conceived. His mother and i dont give a nickel who it is = pregnant. Or else your prediction ends here. So tell me where is his pregnant mother?

    Btw you dont have to spend every day of the week reading manga to just look these little facts up. You just offended perhaps 75% of the people that do care about the facts that are present in manga and can be easily found if you look them up. There is no need to make a fuss about it i simply said this prediction is impossible. I didnt even say anything about your other predictions. But well i felt like clarifying why i deem it not possible.

    About Masakis condition and the 20 years and the age of Ichigo it seems kinda clear that Ishin is unable to save her fully. Meaning that this is 20 years ago and Ichigo isnt born for 3 years. Ishin loses his power on this attempt and they somehow manage to stabilize her power. Afer 3 years they are married and Ichigo is born. It might sound dull but it explains all the things we know so far.
    Last edited by ca12nag3; April 21, 2013 at 07:24 PM.

  10. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  11. #159
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member MBVC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    The Eternal Winter Palace
    Country
    Bouvet Island
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    792
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Bleach 534 Discussion / 535 Predictions

    Well, there is a possible way for Masaki giving birth to Ichigo without Isshin part, this is fiction so it can happen but I've never dreamed up Ichigo coming out from that hollow hole

    Anyway, all of us fail to predict about Masaki got a hollow hole hence it would be best to wait and see the outcome of this incident.

    I realized that I am merely a conscience programmed into a game.

  12. #160
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member FetherMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    South Africa and America.
    Country
    South Africa
    Age
    33
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    865
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Bleach 534 Discussion / 535 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by ca12nag3 View Post
    So if Kubo tite states in his fanbook

    Ichigo is born July 15th age 15 (at the time)
    Ishida is born November 6th age 15 (at the time)

    This is not a fact? In essence your barking up the wrong tree here. Your the one that predicted that Ichigo would be born from the hole Masaki has, thus that would make the date July 15th no? Then Ishida is already conceived. His mother and i dont give a nickel who it is = pregnant. Or else your prediction ends here. So tell me where is his pregnant mother?

    Btw you dont have to spend every day of the week reading manga to just look these little facts up. You just offended perhaps 75% of the people that do care about the facts that are present in manga and can be easily found if you look them up. There is no need to make a fuss about it i simply said this prediction is impossible. I didnt even say anything about your other predictions. But well i felt like clarifying why i deem it not possible.

    About Masakis condition and the 20 years and the age of Ichigo it seems kinda clear that Ishin is unable to save her fully. Meaning that this is 20 years ago and Ichigo isnt born for 3 years. Ishin loses his power on this attempt and they somehow manage to stabilize her power. Afer 3 years they are married and Ichigo is born. It might sound dull but it explains all the things we know so far.

    Which fanbook is this again?.

    Let's say your correct, then basically, what happens in the next chapter is, Masaki gets cured by Urahara. Isshin falls in love, Ryuuken gets pissed and Masaki and Isshin both become this "Romeo & Juliet" of a couple and some years later, Ichigo is born. Then, years later, Masaki is attacked by a hollow and killed because Isshin lost his powers (which I am assuming will be explained before hand) and later, we learn this was quote on quote planned by Aizen?.

    I'll buy that to some degree, based on the Uryuu and Ichigo being born the same year logic, but if that's all there is to it as far as not assuming anything possible could've happend outside of that, then okay, i'm wrong, your right.


    p.s., don't even try to say, i'm offending 75% of Bleach fans. This was between "me and you" and i leaving it at that. but, thank you for at least clearing up my confusion on the matter. my theories are 100 % wrong.

  13. #161
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity ca12nag3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Bergen op Zoom, The Netherlands
    Country
    Netherlands
    Age
    31
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    3,172
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Bleach 534 Discussion / 535 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by FetherMan View Post
    Which fanbook is this again?.

    Let's say your correct, then basically, what happens in the next chapter is, Masaki gets cured by Urahara. Isshin falls in love, Ryuuken gets pissed and Masaki and Isshin both become this "Romeo & Juliet" of a couple and some years later, Ichigo is born. Then, years later, Masaki is attacked by a hollow and killed because Isshin lost his powers (which I am assuming will be explained before hand) and later, we learn this was quote on quote planned by Aizen?.

    I'll buy that to some degree, based on the Uryuu and Ichigo being born the same year logic, but if that's all there is to it as far as not assuming anything possible could've happend outside of that, then okay, i'm wrong, your right.


    p.s., don't even try to say, i'm offending 75% of Bleach fans. This was between "me and you" and i leaving it at that. but, thank you for at least clearing up my confusion on the matter. my theories are 100 % wrong.
    Im not saying your theories are all wrong but from information we do have there are gaps that need to be filled. Its true that Isshin has failed to protect 20 years ago in regard to Masaki then 17 years ago both Ichigo and Uruyu are born. Then we know Isshin lost his powers if thats 20 years ago or perhaps later we will see. Since the protecting he failed at isnt clearly defined. Could be its the moment Masaki was bit and it caused her to have this condition. To me that is the most logical conclusion and the bit about his loss of power comes down the road.

  14. #162
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Quantized's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Country
    Imperium of Mankind
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,871
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Bleach 534 Discussion / 535 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by MBVC View Post
    Well, there is a possible way for Masaki giving birth to Ichigo without Isshin part, this is fiction so it can happen but I've never dreamed up Ichigo coming out from that hollow hole

    Anyway, all of us fail to predict about Masaki got a hollow hole hence it would be best to wait and see the outcome of this incident.
    Quite agreed, we can't use logic as fact, this is indeed fiction.
    Moreover we should respect each others predictions, othervice what would be the whole point of this thread if people can't speak out their opinions?
    So lets quit this hostile attack on opinions, all it does is destroying the forum, and none of us want that, right?

    I do find it hard to believe that Ichigo will come from the hollow hole though, but nevertheless I most respect that opinion, even if I disagree.
    Lets wait and see ^_^

  15. #163
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity ca12nag3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Bergen op Zoom, The Netherlands
    Country
    Netherlands
    Age
    31
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    3,172
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Bleach 534 Discussion / 535 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by MBVC View Post
    Well, there is a possible way for Masaki giving birth to Ichigo without Isshin part, this is fiction so it can happen but I've never dreamed up Ichigo coming out from that hollow hole

    Anyway, all of us fail to predict about Masaki got a hollow hole hence it would be best to wait and see the outcome of this incident.
    Urahara in volume 22 says that his son *ichigo* is just like him. twice saying his son on the same page. I do not believe this means he is his dad by raising him. But rather that he is his blood.
    Also the page before Isshin clearly states that he regretted he couldnt save Masaki that night 20 years ago. That is a clear fact. Meaning its 3 years prior to Ichigos birth.
    Im not saying what it is, but what it cannot be. So unless Kubo Tite alters facts or twists them these are what we got.

  16. #164
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Lee.J.Baxter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Age
    29
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    551
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Bleach 534 Discussion / 535 Predictions

    I noticed that there are quite a few people who find it strange that Masaki could defeat White, yet she died at the hands of Grand Fisher. Well, my theory on this is that Grand Fisher didn't actually kill her; this is an assumption of both us as the audience, and some of the characters in Bleach. Here's what I think really happened;
    • Masaki is walking along the river bank with her son, Ichigo, when he spots Grand Fisher's lure (due to his ability to see spirits).
    • Ichigo runs towards the lure, and is attacked by Grand Fisher, knocking him unconscious.
    • Masaki runs after Ichigo, but her emotional state agitates her White infection, causing it to take control; she begins to Hollowfy.
    • Grand Fisher senses the immense spiritual pressure of the Hollowfied Masaki, and retreats.
    • Masaki fights against the Hollowfication, and manages to regain control for long enough to heal Ichigo's wounds. However, she collapses due to the stress put on her mind and body.
    • Juhabach, having observed the events, enters the world of the living in order to retreive Ichigo (he didn't before because Masaki was protecting Ichigo; at this point he's not as strong as he is when the Vandenreich invade the Soul Society).
    • As Juhabach approaches Ichigo and prepares to take him back, Masaki awakens, having lost control to the Hollowfication again.
    • The Hollow attacks Juhabach relentlessly, clearly having the upper hand...
    • However, Masaki tries to gain control again. A badly-injured Juhabach uses the opportunity to strike at the paralysed Hollow, dealing a critical blow.
    • As the Hollow falls to the ground, Juhabach approaches the still-unconscious Ichigo. However, Juhabach is stopped by a momentary loss of control; he's contracted the White infection from the wounds on his body inflicted by the Hollowfied Masaki!!! He decides to retreat to the palace before he loses control himself.
    • The dying Masaki staggers over to Ichigo. As she falls to the ground, her Hollow mask shatters and her Hollowfication subsides.
    • Ichigo awakens with his mother's dead body on top of him.
    Predictions
    • Just as Quincies are evolved beings born from Humans, Shinigami are evolved beings born from Hollows.
    • Once Yhwach dies, Ichigo's Quincy powers will disappear and his soul will become unstable, causing the onset of Soul Suicide.
    • Yhwach isn't going to be the final antagonist.

  17. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  18. #165
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member DarkBankai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Country
    United Nations
    Age
    35
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,030
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Bleach 534 Discussion / 535 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Quantized View Post
    Quite agreed, we can't use logic as fact, this is indeed fiction.
    Moreover we should respect each others predictions, othervice what would be the whole point of this thread if people can't speak out their opinions?
    So lets quit this hostile attack on opinions, all it does is destroying the forum, and none of us want that, right?

    I do find it hard to believe that Ichigo will come from the hollow hole though, but nevertheless I most respect that opinion, even if I disagree.
    Lets wait and see ^_^
    by your statement you would respect an opinion regardless of its validity?

    If someone were to post - I think that in the next chapter we are going to find out that ichigo is actually not isshins kid, but that ishda and isshin both donated sperm samples to urahara who then used his scientific knowledge to artificially inseminate an egg from rukia. that egg was then planted into masaki and everyone was duped into thinking that isshin had done the deed. really rukia is ichigos mother and masaki was just the surrogate. ichigos quincy powers come from ishda, and his shinigami powers come from rukia?

    now thats just absurd. it would be like saying that any statement is valid, even if it makes no sense.

    the manga is the basis for all theories, and for them to be that, they need to be based on what was shown in the manga.


    for example-
    In this upcoming chapter, I think urahara is going to inform isshin and ishda about the Hyogoku, Aizen, and why masaki is in grave danger. That is my theory for the next chapter. it is based on factual past events. and so has a chance of unfolding in that way.


    IF-
    for example, I were to suggest that in the next chapter, we find out rukias stolen egg fertilized by ishda and implanted into masaki was the only way to save her, we would not call that theory, as it has no logical basis on the story as it has unfolded so far.

    I am a bit surprised that you say you must respect the opinion if you disagree,-- while I get what you are implying, I would suggest that such an opinion is not really an opinion at all but just a gross misrepresentation of the possibilities of bleachverse and a bit of an insult to a discussion of this manga.


    It would be like saying to Newton, that gravity is made from colored unicorn poop at the center of the earth.?!


    Be proud, that after receiving my blade you still retain the shape of a human.

  19. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
New Reply
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts