Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/18/14 - 8/24/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 507 by Bomber D Rufi
New Reply
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Bleach 534 Discussion

Banned 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Bleach 534 Spoiler Discussion

http://www.mangareader.net/bleach/534/16

Panel with Ryuken eyes is perfection for me. Like esence of regret in single panel, very memorable thing for me.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member conn-man's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Woo! Good chapter, everybody is getting together and that was some heated drama in the Ishida house. I really like Katagiris character, she was interesting this chapter..totally Uuryus mom as well.

Strange how Masaki is human yet she has a developing hollow hole without the chain of encroachment. Kubo seems to be saying lately thqt there rwally are no rules and standards to crossing the spiritual boundries between the spiritual existences.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity ca12nag3's Avatar
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Zaikuya View Post
    Wrong, this Flashback is happening 20 years (More or less) before Bleach started. The Hogyoku was introduced AFTER Rukia gave Ichigo her powers, inside the jigai Urahara gave to Rukia. Then again, its basicly impossible for him to hide it inside Rukia as it is now. So theres a chance Urahara can still use it to help out Masaki.
    You so easily refute it but there is NOTHING said in 1 sentence ever in bleach that would put the Hogyoku in the frame you put it. Simply Aizen says
    The Hogyoku was put inside Rukia (dot!). Urahara tried to hide it with his special gigai (dot!)

What your doing is combining the 2 facts into 1 fact.

the Hogyoku was put inside Rukia and hidden with his special gigai (dot!)

Now how does one read his/her text without seeing that there is at least room for some interpretation?

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Sanadan's Avatar
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Is manga pandas translation good? Because I found the conversation to feel very......awkward I guess. It just felt wrong, like it was poorly written but I am not sure if it is the translation or Kubo.
    It was an ok chapter, visually it looked great as always.
    Meh

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Zeta42's Avatar
    Country
    Ukraine
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Bleach 534 Discussion / 535 Predictions

How and when could Urahara have put the Hogyoku inside Rukia before the night Ichigo took her powers? For all we know, he took it with him when he fled the Soul Society, which was long before Rukia became a Soul Reaper. And Rukia isn't the one stationed in Karakura town yet, it's some other random Soul Reaper. Therefore, the Hogyoku should still be in Urahara's possession.

Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ca12nag3 View Post
    You so easily refute it but there is NOTHING said in 1 sentence ever in bleach that would put the Hogyoku in the frame you put it. Simply Aizen says
    The Hogyoku was put inside Rukia (dot!). Urahara tried to hide it with his special gigai (dot!)

What your doing is combining the 2 facts into 1 fact.

the Hogyoku was put inside Rukia and hidden with his special gigai (dot!)

Now how does one read his/her text without seeing that there is at least room for some interpretation?
    Ill add to it the text from my vol 20 viz media copy. (to lazy to take a screenshot now)

Aizen: (The hiding place he chose was...)(you, Rukia Kuchiki.)
    Ichigo: (Wh...)(What?)
    Aizen: (By the time i discovered this secret...)(you'd already gone missing in the world of the living.)
    Aizen: (But instinctively I knew that Kisuke Urahara was behind it)
    Aizen: (All gigai are constructed of high concentrated reishi in order to compensate for the power a soul reaper loses when in that form. Consequently all the gigai's actions can be tracked from the soul society.)(It is inconceivable that a soul reaper in a gigai could go missing.)

Nothing indicates that the 1 happend coinciding with the other. In fact from the text itself its more plausible that Rukia had it inside her, and when Aizen found this out somehow Urahara made it so she would go to the world of the living and made her wear that gigai to make the hogyoku disappear.
    Basically when Aizen said that instinctively he knew Urahara was behind it it seperates the 1 event from the other. But i understand if some people don't see this right away .
    Last edited by ca12nag3; April 17, 2013 at 06:47 AM.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zasz's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

So I wasn't so wrong about White infecting Masaki. XD
    Anyway I liked this chapter, because everything is starting to become clearer, Including Isshin's and Ryuken's relationship with Urahara.
    Can't wait to see how will Urahara will heal Masaki.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm quite sure Urahara will erase her Quincy abilities in order to retain her alive. That's the reason Ichigo took so long to regain his!

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member DraMas26's Avatar
    Country
    Albania
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Sanadan View Post
    Is manga pandas translation good? Because I found the conversation to feel very......awkward I guess. It just felt wrong, like it was poorly written but I am not sure if it is the translation or Kubo.
    It was an ok chapter, visually it looked great as always.
    It's more accurate than mangastream.

But fi you want a better translation then wait for cnet128 and BadKarma to get their ones up.

Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DraMas26 View Post
    It's more accurate than mangastream.

But fi you want a better translation then wait for cnet128 and BadKarma to get their ones up.
    I kinda chuckled like a little fangirl here. I wouldnt say 1 is better then the other but *more accurate*? hmm.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Zeta42's Avatar
    Country
    Ukraine
    Post Thanks / Like

Nothing indicates that the 1 happend coinciding with the other. In fact from the text itself its more plausible that Rukia had it inside her, and when Aizen found this out somehow Urahara made it so she would go to the world of the living and made her wear that gigai to make the hogyoku disappear.
    And then much later, Aizen tells Ichigo that he was the one who had Rukia stationed in Karakura town, not Urahara. And that he knew where Urahara's Hogyoku was all along.

Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Zeta42 View Post
    And then much later, Aizen tells Ichigo that he was the one who had Rukia stationed in Karakura town, not Urahara. And that he knew where Urahara's Hogyoku was all along.
    He does suffer from grandeur delusional disorders yes. Still doesn't change facts of things taking place before or after another. So far we have not read anywhere that hogyoku = put in Rukia when she gained the gigai. Thats merely speculation. The text from Aizen rather supports that anywhere prior to this he put it inside Rukia and when she came to the world of the living he gave her that gigai.

From Aizens grand perspective, he did tell Shinji that he chose Shinji that he could have refused to be his Lieutenant! Kinda twisting things around like hes the master of things.
    Using this knowledge its possible that he suspected it was inside Rukia, but to start a sceme to gain it from her is another matter, also detracting it from her would need more then just knowing its there. So to gain his proof he made her go to the real world and IF she had it inside her Urahara would make contact with her. Why else make contact? And he gave her that gigai, thats when Aizen knew its there. And he had his target from that moment on.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member DraMas26's Avatar
    Country
    Albania
    Post Thanks / Like

I kinda chuckled like a little fangirl here. I wouldnt say 1 is better then the other but *more accurate*? hmm.
    It is.

Mangastream takes too many liberties now and makes up stuff that's not even in the RAW. Their translations are nothing like how they used to be. Mangapanda's translations are rushed and sloppy but at least they don't take so many liberties.

Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

It is.

Mangastream takes too many liberties now and makes up stuff that's not even in the RAW. Their translations are nothing like how they used to be. Mangapanda's translations are rushed and sloppy but at least they don't take so many liberties.
    could you give me some quotes from things in the mangastream translation that are *made up*?

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted toussaintac's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

It is.

Mangastreeam takes liberties as far as comedy and swearing are concerned, but important dialogue is usually a lot clearer than mangapanda's.
    "We hunt you down without mercy; Hunt you down all nightmare long."

16. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
New Reply
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast