Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 510 (2) , Naruto 692 by aegon-rokudo , Bleach 595 by BadKarma
New Reply
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12

Thread: Bleach 534 Discussion

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Lee.J.Baxter's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Bleach 534 Discussion / 535 Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by DarkBankai View Post
    by your statement you would respect an opinion regardless of its validity?

If someone were to post - I think that in the next chapter we are going to find out that ichigo is actually not isshins kid, but that ishda and isshin both donated sperm samples to urahara who then used his scientific knowledge to artificially inseminate an egg from rukia. that egg was then planted into masaki and everyone was duped into thinking that isshin had done the deed. really rukia is ichigos mother and masaki was just the surrogate. ichigos quincy powers come from ishda, and his shinigami powers come from rukia?

now thats just absurd. it would be like saying that any statement is valid, even if it makes no sense.

the manga is the basis for all theories, and for them to be that, they need to be based on what was shown in the manga.

for example-
    In this upcoming chapter, I think urahara is going to inform isshin and ishda about the Hyogoku, Aizen, and why masaki is in grave danger. That is my theory for the next chapter. it is based on factual past events. and so has a chance of unfolding in that way.

IF-
    for example, I were to suggest that in the next chapter, we find out rukias stolen egg fertilized by ishda and implanted into masaki was the only way to save her, we would not call that theory, as it has no logical basis on the story as it has unfolded so far.

I am a bit surprised that you say you must respect the opinion if you disagree,-- while I get what you are implying, I would suggest that such an opinion is not really an opinion at all but just a gross misrepresentation of the possibilities of bleachverse and a bit of an insult to a discussion of this manga.

It would be like saying to Newton, that gravity is made from colored unicorn poop at the center of the earth.?!
    I think it's okay to make an assumption with no hard evidence, as long as its supported by other evidence. For example, saying that Ichigo will be born out of the hole is just completely random, and we haven't seen anything of the type before (there's no evidence whatsoever to suggest this could happen). However, it's not unreasonable to say that the Ishida's may be part of the Vandenreich, as Katagiri's broach appears to bear their symbol (even though we haven't seen hard evidence that links them yet)...
    Predictions
    • Just as Quincies are evolved beings born from Humans, Shinigami are evolved beings born from Hollows.
    • Once Yhwach dies, Ichigo's Quincy powers will disappear and his soul will become unstable, causing the onset of Soul Suicide.
    • Yhwach isn't going to be the final antagonist.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity ca12nag3's Avatar
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Lee.J.Baxter View Post
    I think it's okay to make an assumption with no hard evidence, as long as its supported by other evidence. For example, saying that Ichigo will be born out of the hole is just completely random, and we haven't seen anything of the type before (there's no evidence whatsoever to suggest this could happen). However, it's not unreasonable to say that the Ishida's may be part of the Vandenreich, as Katagiri's broach appears to bear their symbol (even though we haven't seen hard evidence that links them yet)...
    I agree mostly but dont forget we got Isshin talking about him regretting not being able to save Masaki 20 years ago when Ichigo is 17, did Ichigo go in stasis or what? And if somehow Isshin has bad memory and its 17 years ago we still need a knocked up girl for Ryuken.

If evidence is lacking its far less likely
    and if stacking against your presumptions your prediction/theory is false.
    Last edited by ca12nag3; April 22, 2013 at 10:36 AM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Lee.J.Baxter's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ca12nag3 View Post
    I agree mostly but dont forget we got Isshin talking about him regretting not being able to save Masaki 20 years ago when Ichigo is 17, did Ichigo go in stasis or what? And if somehow Isshin has bad memory and its 17 years ago we still need a knocked up girl for Ryuken.

If evidence is lacking its far less likely
    and if stacking against your presumptions your prediction/theory is false.
    I don't think you read my post correctly; I DON'T believe that Ichigo was born out of Masaki's hollow hole.

I believe the events within the current arc take place 20 years before the current timeline, meaning that Ichigo was born 3 years after these events. My theory is simply that Masaki contracted the infection from White, and Ichigo contracted it from Masaki before he was born through blood.

As for regretting saving her 20 years ago, Isshin was most-likely talking about saving her from the infection that she contracted from White. It's clear she didn't die 20 years ago, as she was alive when Ichigo was a child.
    Predictions
    • Just as Quincies are evolved beings born from Humans, Shinigami are evolved beings born from Hollows.
    • Once Yhwach dies, Ichigo's Quincy powers will disappear and his soul will become unstable, causing the onset of Soul Suicide.
    • Yhwach isn't going to be the final antagonist.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity ca12nag3's Avatar
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Lee.J.Baxter View Post
    I don't think you read my post correctly; I DON'T believe that Ichigo was born out of Masaki's hollow hole.

I believe the events within the current arc take place 20 years before the current timeline, meaning that Ichigo was born 3 years after these events. My theory is simply that Masaki contracted the infection from White, and Ichigo contracted it from Masaki before he was born through blood.

As for regretting saving her 20 years ago, Isshin was most-likely talking about saving her from the infection that she contracted from White. It's clear she didn't die 20 years ago, as she was alive when Ichigo was a child.
    I was just adding to it what i see as facts to it. As for contracting something from White i agree. Tho i hope we get to see more of the inner thing, at least its what i believe will happen. Showing why Ichigo has his hollow side.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner MariuszNo's Avatar
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

Chapter is out

My predicton was 99% correct :P

New Reply
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12