Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 595 (2)

View Poll Results: What is your choice for each block ?

Voters
133. You may not vote on this poll
  • Bellamy , Luffy , Rebecca

40 30.08%
  • Bartolomeo , Luffy , Cavendish

23 17.29%
  • Bellamy , Luffy , Cavendish

16 12.03%
  • Bartolomeo, Luffy, Rebecca

42 31.58%
  • Other..

12 9.02%
New Reply
Page 2 of 31 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: One Piece 706 Discussion/ 707 Prediction

Intl Translator 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity ukimix's Avatar
    Country
    Colombia
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: One Piece 706 Spoiler Discussion

About the pillar taken by Bellamy from a Sky Island Aohige_AP posted this interested comment from someone in 2ch:

Quote Quote:
    If you go back to the Skypea arc, there were other pillars other than the ones holding the bell.
    There were smaller pillars next to the two holding up the bell, and one of the smaller ones was broken off.
    In fact, the fact it's broken off is even commented by a Skypean.
    But still it's unsure if the sky island where the pillar was taken from was Skypea or another one.
    Last edited by ukimix; April 16, 2013 at 05:17 AM.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Tunisia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ukimix View Post
    About the pillar taken by Bellamy from a Sky Island Aohige_AP posted this interested comment from someone in 2ch:

But still it's unsure if the sky island where the pillar was taken from was Skypea or another one.
    There were already a pillar ready to get transported, the one that the skypian wanted to give to luffy and carry it to them when Luffy thought it was a cannon and escaped with his crew, I think he got that one and run away because i cant see him winning against the Shandian.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Razh's Avatar
    Country
    Croatia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ukimix View Post
    Only Skypiea makes sense, because the circumstances in which gold ended up on it are too unique to occur anywhere else.

And yeah, I always thought it was one of those dong shaped pillars standing on the side.

Heh
    Prediction: Dragon will appear on Fishman Island!
    Challenge Gilferbeast!!!

(thank you pupil "fuck you razh" -> made me lol)

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zehahaha's Avatar
    Country
    Morocco
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by knivez View Post
    Bellamy = the new crew member !

God forbid no, that would be the worst thing Oda could do, even worse than Hody

5. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Uriel's Avatar
    Country
    Argentina
    Post Thanks / Like

You know, the fact that Bellamy is there makes me think that now that Blackbeard is taking away powers I assume some pirates trades with him to change their own powers.

Just a thought.
    The Sky is pouring
    The wind is blowing
    The sea looks red,
    a surging sea of flames
    looks like the entrance to hell
    'Perfect', the captain said.

7. Like 3 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Colombia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Razh View Post
    Only Skypiea makes sense, because the circumstances in which gold ended up on it are too unique to occur anywhere else.

And yeah, I always thought it was one of those dong shaped pillars standing on the side.
    Still not sure about the Sypiea data.

Last time we see those pillars:

Spoiler show

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member BurnSchulz's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

No way Bellamy killed all the skypia people... (At least that Part must be fake)
    What about Odas Cover Story 'From the Docks of the World' where you can see all of them Post Time skp... ?
    Chp. 645 - 649
    (644 is also Skypia related, but just different Birds: Southbird, Northbird, Westbird and Eastbird)
    Spoiler show

Well. Either it is Fake that he killed all of them, or hes simply lying about that!
    Last edited by BurnSchulz; April 16, 2013 at 06:01 AM.

10. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    Austria
    Post Thanks / Like

i still think bartolomeo is no rookie. Maybe he really is one of the levl 6 prisoners. Would be fun to see Bellamy one hit k.o. again.

As for power: foxy managed to nearly defeat Luffy. His bounty wasn't even near to Luffy's. Aokiji stated it back then: the bounty resembles how much you are considered a threat to the world gouverment. Their are many examples for that, i think the best one is Blackbeard. While he was a crewmate of WB, no one knew who he was (i am not sure if he even had a bounty), yet he was able to scar Shanks in one of the battles between WB Und Gol D.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    Czech Republic
    Post Thanks / Like

So much hype I had for the Barto Lomeo guy... And I am not letting it just go get gone in waste, I believe, despite of his low bounty, that he is a powertank. Why would he be mentioned alongside Cavendish who is, in bounty comparison, way higher? Also, a beast face? Nowadays anything is like that is enough for me to say.. Kaido's ally! We will see, I'd like him to be Luffy's ally though. It's sad there is no raw version or translation, hell I would even go for Manga Panda right now..
    If anyone has the raws, pm me/send me link.

By the way, is this all the chapter has to offer? Always have I talked well about One Piece, but if this is really all the chapter is about, then I am sayin' it's a trashy chapter after a long time.. even the Fishman Island arc was better I guess, except the flashbacks of Otohime..

By the way.. OP 705 - Franky is worried about Luffy's identity being revealed, OP 706 - Bellamy knows it. Bing bang, the end.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Razh's Avatar
    Country
    Croatia
    Post Thanks / Like

Is this really confirmed? 'Cause I don't see Bleach and Naruto spoilers. It happened before, but still, you can never be too cautious.
    Last edited by Razh; April 16, 2013 at 09:36 AM.

Heh
    Prediction: Dragon will appear on Fishman Island!
    Challenge Gilferbeast!!!

(thank you pupil "fuck you razh" -> made me lol)

Country
    Colombia
    Post Thanks / Like

Yes it's. Aohige confirmed and also Redon in AP and also in this thread post # 4.

The early spoiler won't affect usual spoilers in 15 hours more or less, and the chapt will be out in 20h.

Grand Secretariat 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member goldb's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Uriel View Post
    You know, the fact that Bellamy is there makes me think that now that Blackbeard is taking away powers I assume some pirates trades with him to change their own powers.

Just a thought.
    Good thought, though we don't know if it's possible to remove someone's DF without killing them. If it is possible, I see situations where pirates trade fruits with Blackbeard and join in alliance with him as a bargain for their lives. Or they simply join him so he doesn't kill them, dunno.

I loved at the "voted number 1 in the "Pirate who is wished to be gone"" about Bartolomeo; he is that ugly and unpopular. I still can't understand why Bellamy wants to be with Doflamingo so much. I mean, he's stronger now and could possibly try to make his own way, yet he chooses to stay faithful and prove himself to a man that rejected him. Does he believe in the "age of smiles"( OMG could this have been Oda's hint to the smiles DF way back then in Jaya?) this much?

Country
    Colombia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Quote:
    "Bartolomeo - 150million berry
    Face looks like a beast"
    Maybe he's late at the tourney because he was doing some maintenance in the smile Factory.
    Last edited by ukimix; April 16, 2013 at 10:26 AM.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Ah Bellamy is back & he is powerfull; Be ready for the next battle Mugiwara

But what's happen in Skypea? Maybe Conis & her father were killed by Bellamy, I don't like these guys.

I think Bellamy is really become strong. Luffy & the mugi crew (Zoro & Sanjy) are stronger than the most of VA (Vergo, Smoker. Why Bellamy couldn't be powerfull 2 years later?
    If Barto is more important than Bellamy, so he has no chances to win, but please Oda don't use Bellamy only as a punching bag for Barto or Luffy...

Btw: Who is this guy Barto? His name looks like Bartolomew Kuma. Interesting...

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member darkprince0521's Avatar
    Country
    Bangladesh
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by SirusTheViruS View Post
    Ah Bellamy is back & he is powerfull; Be ready for the next battle Mugiwara

But what's happen in Skypea? Maybe Conis & her father were killed by Bellamy, I don't like these guys.

I think Bellamy is really become strong. Luffy & the mugi crew (Zoro & Sanjy) are stronger than the most of VA (Vergo, Smoker. Why Bellamy couldn't be powerfull 2 years later?
    If Barto is more important than Bellamy, so he has no chances to win, but please Oda don't use Bellamy only as a punching bag for Barto or Luffy...

Btw: Who is this guy Barto? His name looks like Bartolomew Kuma. Interesting...
    because he was one shotted by Luffy two years ago, so it doesn't really imply that Bellamy would get as strong as Strawhats within these two years.
    Naruto Forever

New Reply
Page 2 of 31 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast