Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/14/14 - 7/20/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 503 by Bomber D Rufi , Bleach 588 (2)
New Reply
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread: Will HxH ever be completed ?

MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member kindredxiuxiu's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Will HxH ever be completed ?

It's almost been two years already, huh? It feels like forever.

Well, at this rate, the anime will probably end by Fall/next Winter, and I would still be very surprised if the manga starts up again before 2015.

Personally, I would be alright with Togashi ending it when Gon met his father. I mean, that's the goal of Gon's story. Killua finally found something he wanted to do, which was his goal and reason for traveling with Gon. The only things I would've liked to see resolved after that is Kurapika/Phantom Troupe, Pariston, and Gyro. Which are... a lot of loopholes when you think about how the other characters are also intertwined with those plot lines.

With the way YYH ended so suddenly, which I know were due to other circumstances, I wouldn't put it past Togashi to come back and be like "alright guys, it's done. I've completed this." and leave so many things untold. HxH is on hiatus now, which means Togashi could come back and start serialization when he wants to given there's space in JUMP, but I think he's really just taking his sweet time with it. But it's his story and what's done with it thus far has been pretty amazing.... so I guess we just sit here and wait.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity danzouismadara's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Will HxH ever be completed ?

the manga should end when gon beats hisoka and clears the heavens arena or w.e

Can someone message me an anime that's similar to d grayman or claymore or deathnote?

Ive seen Deathnote, deadman wonderland, fairytale, shigurui, ao no exorcist, beelzebub, samurai champloo, code geass, devil may cry, Hakuouki, monster, blood plus, gantz. Basically, something with demons and gore.

New Reply
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6