Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/18/14 - 8/24/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!

View Poll Results: Do you think Naruto vs Sasuke will still happen, and if so, how?

Voters
28. You may not vote on this poll
  • I don't think it'll happen anymore.

2 7.14%
  • Naruto vs Sasuke will happen at the battlefield somehow.

5 17.86%
  • Naruto vs Sasuke will happen after the war somehow.

20 71.43%
  • Other (Post why and how)

1 3.57%
New Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Will Sasuke's Decision Effect 'Naruto vs Sasuke'?

MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Will Sasuke's Decision Effect 'Naruto vs Sasuke'?

Quote Originally Posted by Bajan4eva1 View Post
    I'll agree with the respected ninja who aren't Kage. But don't you think that now, not only does he want to be Hokage for acknowledgement, but also to protect the village and those he cares about. Unless he feels confident in someone else protecting the village to the same degree that he would i don't think he'll settle. I hope he doesn't at least.
    Naruto doesn't need to be a hokage to protect people. Just look at Itachi and Kakashi, and how they protected people without being the hokage. Same with Minato before he became hokage - he apparently is the main factor behind Konoha's victory during the third War. As a hokage, he can't go on missions, right? As genin, chuunin, or jounin he can go on missions and fight enemies. Though I'm not sure if that's necessary if he does finally establish peace.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Curtarc's Avatar
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

What if Madara tells Sasuke about the possibility of him getting to live in a world where his clan hasn't been slaughtered, where his family is alive and all is well? Sasuke is a bit volatile and "his heart can be painted in any colour". I imagine a scene where Madara is about to be beaten and he proposes a deal to Sasuke, shifting Sasuke's intentions and making him fight against Naruto. I think a "dark side talk no jutsu" from Madara could still shake Sasuke.
    Last edited by Curtarc; April 15, 2013 at 07:28 PM.

MangaHelper MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Rikudou King's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Sasuke already knows about the Infinite Tsukuyomi though, so he would have already gone for it if he was gonna go for it.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

orochimaru will get what he's been after since naruto series, sasuke's bodayyy. then naruto will somehow have to get his friend's body back.

hopefully orochimaru leaves sasuke's body and teams up with naruto to fight orochimaru and his 4 kages (assuming none of them are sealed/escape his control)

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

suddenly all of sasukes crimes are forgotten and he becomes hokage? as if. he has to die or go missing.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member pijo's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Naruto vs Sasuke is going to happen. Pretty sure Kishimoto confirmed way back that it'd be one of the last fights of the manga.
    Frankly, I have a feeling that their last fight is going to be the reverse of their first, at the end of part one.
    Essentially, Sasuke fighting to save Naruto's life.
    Maybe Naruto finds a way to end the war (becoming the juubi jinchuuriki, maybe) in a way that'll eventually kill him (That's quite a shit-tonne of chakra, and the Sage broke up the Juubi for a reason. Maybe a regular person, not even Naruto, can handle that much chakra without it killing them). Sasuke, fresh after losing Itachi, is unwilling to let Naruto sacrifice himself and lose his other "brother", fights him in an attempt to convince him otherwise.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member LnDRash's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Kawaiii View Post
    suddenly all of sasukes crimes are forgotten and he becomes hokage? as if. he has to die or go missing.
    If he plays a key role in saving the word from Madara and the Juubi then I can assure you nobody will give a flying fuck about his past crimes. It also fits with Kishimoto's "end the cycle of hatred" theme, which up till now basically translated to nothing else then "hey, fuck what was in the past, lets forget about it and move on!".
    Click here for what I consider the definition of "simply brilliant"

Quote Originally Posted by syx View Post
    He was once a very charismatic, kind, special and inspiring person. LnDRash was a premium brand, now this brand is called LnDTRash!

8. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Knightmare of heaven 0's Avatar
    Country
    Russian Federation
    Post Thanks / Like

Proably Orichimaru trolling everyone by taking control of weakened Sasuke and replenishing his chakra somehow Although it's not really Sasuke who'll fight Naruto but his possesed body XD Naruto might end up beating him and Orochimaru would then stop supressing Sasuke.But If this does happen Orochimaru would want to control Hokages and sustain Sasuke's body.This is pretty lose but something like this can happen along these lines >_> If not i don't see how Sasuke would fight Naruto unless he has some twisted logic as Obito =.='' or he'd once again get devored by hatred and become evil.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member shafagh's Avatar
    Country
    Iran
    Post Thanks / Like

maybe ninja try to put an end to Uchiha clans and go to back stab Sasuke ..... and in process Sasuke will see nothing would change his clan and his own fate and chose a path like Madara ....

I'm sure all of Ninjas fear Uchihas clans after what Madara and Obito showed to them ( they are basically were useless against them ) and now every one knew what is true power of Sharingan ( I mean EMS / PS and Rinnegan ) ....

---------- Post added at 01:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:29 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by LnDRash View Post
    If he plays a key role in saving the word from Madara and the Juubi then I can assure you nobody will give a flying fuck about his past crimes. It also fits with Kishimoto's "end the cycle of hatred" theme, which up till now basically translated to nothing else then "hey, fuck what was in the past, lets forget about it and move on!".
    well , honestly , no one dare to challenge an EMS user as well ( except super strong ninja ) ...
    Last edited by shafagh; May 15, 2013 at 01:37 PM.
    خداحافظ

Reviewer 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member narutotheory's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

SPOILER ALERT READ NARUTO 632 for this thread to upgrade

New Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2