Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
New Reply

Thread: Teppei's scar and mysterious man

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs Up Teppei's scar and mysterious man

Okay in chapter 208 Teppei goes to confront mastermind behind 4 beast and get"killed" or feels like he has been killed by opposite person's overwhelming power(appetite). Then we see teppei's head on bowl of fruit with meat section and guy powering crimson wine(which looks blood).
    Spoiler show

After that we see teppie's colleague rescue him and saves him. But we see scar on his right eye. plus they say only 1 person that is capable of reviving or knows who that mastermind is
    Spoiler show

And at last we see that girl asking why teppie's scar is growing.
    Spoiler show

So here is my question Who do you think that mastermind was? and Since we know teppie did not have scare before, so how did he go that scar? Could be that teppei got "killed" but somehow revived using acacia's reviving ingredient?

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member winterwyrm's Avatar
    Country
    Imperium of Mankind
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Teppei's scar and mysterious man

yes, perhaps that scar is a "curse" or something inflicted by a gourmet world phenomenon (beast, weather, virus, rock or otherwise) and it may grow to protect him, or perhaps something like that mystery man inflicted the wound with a knife made from gourmet world minerals when teppei was very young somehow and part of the effect of that knife is to keep cutting forever, and now that he came into proximity to the knife again, it started hurting him once more.

This is assuming a lot I know, but a worthy theory I think.

3. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Katoo's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

OR he was killed n revived
    English is not my first language,so sorry for any mistakes!

My ''z'' is broken right now,so I will be using ''s'' for time short!

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

If that mastermind has Center, I don't see why he would waste it by ressurecting someone he just killed. It doesn't really make sense.
    Maybe that man implanted something in Teppei's body and used the pre-existing scar to hide his action.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

About Teppei's scar, it's already revealed that Joa could inflict such wound. But it's already present before the 4 beast arc. Is it possible that he had met Joa before? Maybe when he was small?
    Or it's possible that the one that got wounded by Joa was either one of his parents or grand parents. Because Zaus said that the wound will be engrained all the way into one's genetic makeup. So there's also a possibility that Teppei just inherited the scar.

So it's possible that Jirou and Joa already fought before and Jirou got wounded. But like Setsuno, Jirou's cells managed to heal the wound but failed to remove it from his genes.
    Last edited by llydnarz; May 09, 2013 at 07:06 AM.

7. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
New Reply