Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/25/14 - 8/31/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: One Piece 757 by cnet128 , Bleach 593 by cnet128 , Gintama 507 by kewl0210
New Reply
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7

Thread: CP0

Intl Translator 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Airgrimes's Avatar
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: CP0

Quote Originally Posted by danzouismadara View Post
    i think their power is exactly like CP9 but instead they have logia powers.
    I daresay there is a limit to how many Logias can exist in one team in One Piece my friend. Haven't you noticed no team has a bunch of Logia users?

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zehahaha's Avatar
    Country
    Morocco
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Airgrimes View Post
    I daresay there is a limit to how many Logias can exist in one team in One Piece my friend. Haven't you noticed no team has a bunch of Logia users?
    The Admirals used to be all Logia users if we count them as a team

3. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member kkck's Avatar
    wherever cookies can't get to me...(as if such a place existed...)
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Airgrimes View Post
    Even and all fruit team is weird to be honest. I think that even the strawhats having so many fruit users in their crew is already seen as remarkably considering how few they are. Its true that all admirals at a point were logia users although I would think the sheer improbability of that is what makes them all the more dangerous.

As for them being an all logia group with strength similar to CP9... if that is the case then they are by no means a threat of any sort to the strawhats. Well, under the right circumstances or a surprise attack scenario they could be a problem but in straight fights they would simply be people waiting to have the crap beat out of them.

Intl Translator 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Airgrimes's Avatar
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

Post Re: CP0

Quote Originally Posted by Zehahaha View Post
    The Admirals used to be all Logia users if we count them as a team
    I didn't really count them as a team but I guess this is also right lol.

Quote Originally Posted by kkck View Post
    Even and all fruit team is weird to be honest. I think that even the strawhats having so many fruit users in their crew is already seen as remarkably considering how few they are. Its true that all admirals at a point were logia users although I would think the sheer improbability of that is what makes them all the more dangerous.

As for them being an all logia group with strength similar to CP9... if that is the case then they are by no means a threat of any sort to the strawhats. Well, under the right circumstances or a surprise attack scenario they could be a problem but in straight fights they would simply be people waiting to have the crap beat out of them.
    I wouldn't put Logias down against the Monster Trio.
    Don't underrate the possibility of a Logia user who can control their body mass really well when using their fruit and in their Fruit's state.
    It is by no means an ass-kicking for them. Considering only the Monster Trio can hurt them.
    If a Logia meets any other member then its a death for an SH member.

6. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member kkck's Avatar
    wherever cookies can't get to me...(as if such a place existed...)
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

I was talking about a team comprised of logias but with the strength the previous CP9 had. I am not underating logias per say, I was trying to make the point that the previous CP9 wouldn't be to the current strawhats a huge threat. The monster trio can use haki and they have more than enough strenght for that task. As for the others its a matter of them finding a way to deal with the elements potential logias control. Franky has lazers, fire and perhaps a couple other weird weapons at his disposal, it wouldn't be weird if he could take advantage of elemental properties to his advantage. Brook has his ice, there are probably a few types of logias he could force solid by freezing them (say, he could freeze caribou's swamp solid for example). Nami has the greatest amount of elements at her disposal so far including thunder, water, heat and who knows what other force of nature. Ussop has explosions, a variety of man eating plants (say, he could have caribou eaten or something or use fire to somehow affect certain kinds of logia).... In the end a proper enemy for the strawhats can't be just a fruit, a fruit without a person with actual power behind it is not a big deal. CP0 being as strong as CP9 with the exception that they are all logias would just be a repeat of ceasar so to speak, a strong fruit with a weak owner....

New Reply
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7