Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/7/14 - 4/13/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 490 by Bomber D Rufi , One Piece 744 by cnet128 , Bleach 576 by cnet128
New Reply
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
Results 61 to 69 of 69

Thread: Was "that jutsu" ever confirmed?

  1. #61
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member marshall313's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Age
    27
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,101
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Was "that jutsu" ever confirmed?

    I already shown you a scan that shows sai himself stated that his jutsu was being overpowered by sasuke.

    Look.

    http://www.mangahere.com/manga/naruto/v34/c306/4.html

    When those wall/roof was collapsed, yamato said he sensed sai's chakra. And based from yamato himself, he just stated that he'll know if sai or naruto or sakura molded their chakra because of the seeds (transmitter) inside of their body. So, the wall was destroyed and yamato sensed that sai molded his chakra, what does it mean?

    ANd there's no such thing as sasuke used his katon to overpowered those ink snakes.The manga itself didn't show any katon nor sasuke did the katon's hand signs. If there is, then show it.

    http://www.mangahere.com/manga/naruto/v34/c309/12.html

    I had the opinion that those pose/handsign isn't for kirin because we haven't seen any fire dragons ascending into the atmosphere. That's one of the prerequisite of that technique right?

    So assuming that it was another technique of sasuke isn't nonsense at all.

    ---------- Post added at 12:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:09 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by LnDRash View Post
    Oh man... I had to laugh so hard while reading this xD

    Let me guess, midway through while typing that you suddenly realized "ohhhhh shit! I just said something positive about Sasuke..! *fanning his hands in panic* Quick quick! I need to insert some character bashing to neutralize that mistake!!"
    No, am not.

    It wasn't about being positive to sasuke or not. I'm just making my point that those technique isn't exactly the kirin. Because we've never seen any of his fire dragons that destroyed the roof/wall.
    No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all your POWER/STRENGTH is no more useful then a squirt gun. And if you cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at will?

  2. #62
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member LnDRash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Eorzea
    Country
    Germany
    Age
    29
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,374
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Was "that jutsu" ever confirmed?

    Slowly but surely I'm starting to visualize those events before my inner eye...

    Either Sai drew one of those cartoon bombs and threw it at Sasuke, only for Sasuke to kick it back at Sai (thus overpowering his jutsu)... or Sai drew a freakin Baneling!
    Click here for what I consider the definition of "simply brilliant"

    Quote Originally Posted by syx View Post
    He was once a very charismatic, kind, special and inspiring person. LnDRash was a premium brand, now this brand is called LnDTRash!

  3. #63
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted ninjabot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Country
    United States
    Age
    29
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    5,652
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Was "that jutsu" ever confirmed?

    Or Sai wrapped him up with his super special awesome ink snakes and Sasuke muscled out of them with the Curse Seal, since they're SO powerful, hence Sai's surprise when Sasuke managed this godly feat.

    Then Sasuke used his katon to create Kirin. Because that's what the jutsu was. Kirin.

  4. #64
    MangaHelper MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Rikudou King's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Poke-france.
    Country
    United States
    Age
    27
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    8,664
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Was "that jutsu" ever confirmed?

    Quote Originally Posted by marshall313 View Post
    Yea, i can't handle the nonsense opinion about the blowing of the roof is one of the prerequisite of sasuke's kirin. If you keep on insisting that those pose is for kirin then why don't you show a proof that shows sasuke used his fire dragons to create the thunder clouds?

    Assuming that those pose is another jutsu isn't nonsense at all. After all, it's some kind of hilarious if sasuke who was trained directly by orochimaru for 2 and half years just learned one jutsu, the kirin. For someone like sasuke who keep on asking to learn some jutsu/forbidden jutsu from orochimaru,(because he's incompetent to create his own jutsu) then it isn't impossible at all.

    http://www.mangahere.com/manga/naruto/v35/c311/17.html

    Even tsunade thought of the possibility that sasuke knows/used a forbidden jutsu from orochimaru. So don't tell me that it was just the kirin. So for more than two years, orochimaru was teaching sasuke the kirin 1, kirin 2 and kirin 3. Yea, sounds awesome. well, what can you expect to an emo uchiha anyway.
    First off, it is nonsense. It was made very clear that Kirin was suppose to be his ace in the hole against Itachi, the key technique he was gonna use to take him down with. Their entire fight was centered around that one shot. So claiming that Sasuke has some mysterious technique never shown make no sense at all, especially when Orochimaru has never shown any destructive techniques either. If he had something like that, he would have shown it by now.

    Secondly, why would Orochimaru teach Sasuke anything like that, when the entire point was that Orochimaru was gonna take his body. It makes no sense Orochimaru would teach Sasuke some powerful forbidden technique that could potentially be used against him, unless there was some drawback like with Kirin.

    Third, Sasuke is far from being incompetent in creating his own techniques, seeing as he created the Chidori variations all on his own.

    Fourth, you're link is of Tsunade presuming Sasuke used some forbidden technique to strengthen himself over the timeskip. Aside from it being nothing but a guess, that really doesn't change anything about the Kirin argument.

    And fifth, you seem to be ignoring the fact that it's been outright shown that developing such a high ranking technique would take years to do. Unlike Naruto, Sasuke didn't have any means to make training easier. Not to mention he was also busy developing his Chidori variations in secret during that time too.

  5. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
  6. #65
    MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Country
    Fire Nation
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    31,252
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Was "that jutsu" ever confirmed?

    What evidence is there that Naruto doesn't have a "hidden" jutsu?

  7. #66
    MangaHelper MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Rikudou King's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Poke-france.
    Country
    United States
    Age
    27
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    8,664
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Was "that jutsu" ever confirmed?

    None, though to be fair it doesn't help that Naruto can randomly pop out a bunch of new techniques without any foreshadowing.

  8. #67
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member marshall313's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Age
    27
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,101
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Was "that jutsu" ever confirmed?

    Quote Originally Posted by Rikudou King View Post
    First off, it is nonsense. It was made very clear that Kirin was suppose to be his ace in the hole against Itachi, the key technique he was gonna use to take him down with. Their entire fight was centered around that one shot. So claiming that Sasuke has some mysterious technique never shown make no sense at all, especially when Orochimaru has never shown any destructive techniques either. If he had something like that, he would have shown it by now..
    This is the same as minato doesn't have any jutsu than rasengan. Yea, yea, my bad. I need a manga scan to prove my point that orochimaru or sasuke knows other jutsu in their arsenal.

    The thing is, you said that it was made clear that the kirin was sasuke's ace in the hole against itachi, if that is the case, then why would he use it against naruto and co?

    Quote Originally Posted by Rikudou King View Post
    Secondly, why would Orochimaru teach Sasuke anything like that, when the entire point was that Orochimaru was gonna take his body. It makes no sense Orochimaru would teach Sasuke some powerful forbidden technique that could potentially be used against him, unless there was some drawback like with Kirin..
    Yea, in fact, if orochimaru just want sasuke's body, he should just let him put in the cage. But We've seen in the manga that orochimaru trained sasuke, so your point is moot.

    http://www.mangahere.com/manga/naruto/v34/c301/13.html

    Sasuke : orochimaru, train me now.

    Do you expect that orochimaru trained sasuke in shuriken technique? sword technique? fighting technique?

    Quote Originally Posted by Rikudou King View Post
    Third, Sasuke is far from being incompetent in creating his own techniques, seeing as he created the Chidori variations all on his own..
    Yea, with his lame jutsu, chidori, that he got from kakashi.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rikudou King View Post
    Fourth, you're link is of Tsunade presuming Sasuke used some forbidden technique to strengthen himself over the timeskip. Aside from it being nothing but a guess, that really doesn't change anything about the Kirin argument. .
    Yea, it was tsunade's guess on sasuke who was trained by orochimaru, tsunade's friend. Tsunade knows that orochimaru will make sasuke a freaking strong for his own agenda. SO i think tsunade's guess or assumption is more acceptable as a fact than to your own opinion.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rikudou King View Post
    And fifth, you seem to be ignoring the fact that it's been outright shown that developing such a high ranking technique would take years to do. Unlike Naruto, Sasuke didn't have any means to make training easier. Not to mention he was also busy developing his Chidori variations in secret during that time too.
    That's just purely an speculation. Sasuke didn't developed his OWN high ranking technique, orochimaru was simply feeding his ass with his technique. So that alone will make sasuke's training more easy.

    So for more that 2 years, sasuke was busy in developing his chidori's variations in secret? Holly cow, then it means that naruto is more awesome than him. Naruto developed some of his rasengan variations in his training with bee. I think it's just a week. Vacuum rasengan, planetary rasengan, mini frs, and 9 tails rasengan.
    No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all your POWER/STRENGTH is no more useful then a squirt gun. And if you cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at will?

  9. #68
    MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Country
    Fire Nation
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    31,252
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Was "that jutsu" ever confirmed?

    Quote Originally Posted by Rikudou King View Post
    None, though to be fair it doesn't help that Naruto can randomly pop out a bunch of new techniques without any foreshadowing.
    So why treat it as a fact that we saw it? Especially when Jiraiya or someone hinted that it needed Kyuubi chakra.

    Though yeah, Kishi's had at least two hundred chapters to reveal it, but I'm guessing he's saving it for an opportune moment. Could be bijuu rasengan, but it begs the question as to why Naruto didn't know about it until Bee told him.

  10. #69
    MangaHelper MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Rikudou King's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Poke-france.
    Country
    United States
    Age
    27
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    8,664
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Was "that jutsu" ever confirmed?

    Quote Originally Posted by marshall313 View Post
    This is the same as minato doesn't have any jutsu than rasengan. Yea, yea, my bad. I need a manga scan to prove my point that orochimaru or sasuke knows other jutsu in their arsenal.

    The thing is, you said that it was made clear that the kirin was sasuke's ace in the hole against itachi, if that is the case, then why would he use it against naruto and co?
    Pretty much, yeah. But not only is there no proof, the idea doesn't even fit Orochimaru, who's not about raw power but subterfuge.

    Why wouldn't he use it against them? It's basically an instant KO. And it's not as if using it against them would somehow ruin his change of using it against Itachi later.

    Quote Originally Posted by marshall313 View Post
    Yea, in fact, if orochimaru just want sasuke's body, he should just let him put in the cage. But We've seen in the manga that orochimaru trained sasuke, so your point is moot.

    http://www.mangahere.com/manga/naruto/v34/c301/13.html

    Sasuke : orochimaru, train me now.

    Do you expect that orochimaru trained sasuke in shuriken technique? sword technique? fighting technique?
    Put him in a cage? How would that develop Sasuke physically and prepare his body for Orochimaru's later usage? And after Sasuke said that, what happen? Orochimaru went off to do his own thing while Sasuke went to sleep. So that really doesn't help you're case.

    Quote Originally Posted by marshall313 View Post
    Yea, with his lame jutsu, chidori, that he got from kakashi.
    Are you really in a position to criticize someone from developing new techniques from anothers'? Because if that's the case, then Minato must be even lamer, since all of his techniques came from other people...

    Quote Originally Posted by marshall313 View Post
    Yea, it was tsunade's guess on sasuke who was trained by orochimaru, tsunade's friend. Tsunade knows that orochimaru will make sasuke a freaking strong for his own agenda. SO i think tsunade's guess or assumption is more acceptable as a fact than to your own opinion.
    ... And again, the comment was about Sasuke's development being due to some technique or drugs, possibility due to Kabuto, which doesn't change anything.

    Quote Originally Posted by marshall313 View Post
    That's just purely an speculation. Sasuke didn't developed his OWN high ranking technique, orochimaru was simply feeding his ass with his technique. So that alone will make sasuke's training more easy.

    So for more that 2 years, sasuke was busy in developing his chidori's variations in secret? Holly cow, then it means that naruto is more awesome than him. Naruto developed some of his rasengan variations in his training with bee. I think it's just a week. Vacuum rasengan, planetary rasengan, mini frs, and 9 tails rasengan.
    Of course Sasuke mostly developed it. Orochimaru doesn't have a lightning nature, meaning he wouldn't physically been capable of teaching Sasuke other then by theory.

    You do realize none of those involve any nature manipulation, right? Combining nature and shape manipulation is what takes time.

    Quote Originally Posted by M3J View Post
    So why treat it as a fact that we saw it? Especially when Jiraiya or someone hinted that it needed Kyuubi chakra.

    Though yeah, Kishi's had at least two hundred chapters to reveal it, but I'm guessing he's saving it for an opportune moment. Could be bijuu rasengan, but it begs the question as to why Naruto didn't know about it until Bee told him.
    Because it makes more sense. Aside from the Bijuu Rasengan, none of them seem to necessarily require the Kyuubi's chakra to make use of, so there's no reason he shouldn't have shown them beforehand.

New Reply
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts