Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 600 by BadKarma
New Reply
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: Shingeki no Kyojin 45 Discussion/46 Predictions

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Spain
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Shingeki no Kyojin 45 Discussion/46 Predictions

Well, I think the titans in the south were humans from Connie's town. Otherwise, how's no hole in the wall? Someone or something is spreading some kind of virus and made humans into titans.

I'm still convinced the plague that happened long time ago have something to do with the whole history. The plague Eren's dad cure himself some time ago.

Maybe was the Beastly Titan turning humans into titans. So much mystery xD

In the other hand, I think Annie, Ymir, Reiner and Bertholt have something to do with Eren's dad. Or their parents know each other and they have some kind of plan but I must admit the appearance of the Beastly Titan just ripped my mind and theories lol.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Must be some mutation or something that the drug had on BIG FOOT that made him become the one and only BIG FOOT!

Dont believe he wanted it to happen. On the other hand, BIG FOOT is a bit larger/stronger than the regular 15-18meter titans. So most likely he had some extra things done to him .
    Last edited by genao87; June 02, 2013 at 02:27 PM.

Country
    Spain
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by genao87 View Post
    Must be some mutation or something that the drug had on BIG FOOT that made him become the one and only BIG FOOT!

Dont believe he wanted it to happen. On the other hand, BIG FOOT is a bit larger/stronger than the regular 15-18meter titans. So most likely he had some extra things done to him .
    We don't really know if he's stronger. We know he's smarter than the rest and also he can "command" them (or at least the ones that appeared within wall Rose).

He's intelligent enough to take a big rock and throw it exactly where he wanted (as also happened with the horse). But stronger? Dunno, we can't say that yet... this manga can surprise us in so many ways

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Demonspeed's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Their stats are here.He is not the strongest but he is the SMARTEST CHARACTER in SnK.
    http://mangahelpers.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic172142_25.gif

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Midian View Post
    We don't really know if he's stronger. We know he's smarter than the rest and also he can "command" them (or at least the ones that appeared within wall Rose).

He's intelligent enough to take a big rock and throw it exactly where he wanted (as also happened with the horse). But stronger? Dunno, we can't say that yet... this manga can surprise us in so many ways

He so far have proven to be intelligent like you said, but he is larger and looks so different. I think to look like that and have good accuracy in throwing objects makes me believe that he is more of an advance titan compare to the regular 15 meters ones. More stuff was done to him to achieve what he needed to achieve.

Well its only my opinion anyway. Taking a stab on how this manga developed some characters.

Quote Originally Posted by Demonspeed View Post
    Their stats are here.He is not the strongest but he is the SMARTEST CHARACTER in SnK.

For god sakes, there is no way that is real! Machismo and sexyness???
    Last edited by genao87; June 04, 2013 at 06:59 PM.

New Reply
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5