Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 515 (2)
New Reply
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Tower of God Chapter 141 Discussion/142 Predictions

MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Monsterguy's Avatar
    Country
    Slovenia
    Post Thanks / Like

Tower of God Tower of God Chapter 141 Discussion/142 Predictions

This is where you can post and discuss the spoilers for the next chapter of Tower of God.

24 Hour Spoiler Rule:
    • Mangahelpers enforces a temporary blockade for discussion of new spoilers/chapters. This blockade ends 24 hours after raws are publicly released.
    • For series with a forum, please keep all discussion regarding the newest chapter and its content inside the spoiler/chapter discussions until 24 hours have passed after the raw/chapter's release.
    • Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
    • Please wait 24 hours before posting any art based on new chapters in the art and stories section.
    • The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released.

Spoiler Pics and Translations:
    • At Mangahelpers we only allow three manga pages to be posted directly as spoilers.
    • This rule is not judged based on the number of thumbnails but the number of pages pictured.
    • Please provide hyperlinks for any excess pages.
    • Please do not re-post already available spoiler pics or summaries.
    • International translations may be posted in the spoiler discussion thread. A moderator will add it with credit to the English translation in the spoiler pics and summaries thread.
    • Do not significantly edit your post after more posts have been made. Please make a new post if new spoilers are available.

For-Profit Download Links
    • If a for-profit download link is provided, we ask that a non-profit alternative is available in the same post.
    • Linking to another website with for-profit download links and no non-profit alternative also violates site rules.
    • Mangahelpers asks that members who may not be comfortable using sites that help turn a profit for pirated material have a choice.
    • Mediafire, Rapidshare, and Sendspace are all non-profit links. Providing any of these as a download link fulfills the non-profit alternative requirement.
    • Spoiler: list of for-profit sites show

Spoiler: Formatting Spoiler Posts show

• *Please discuss the spoilers in this thread and post here when a chapter is out.
    • Please do not create a new thread for discussion of the chapter - continue the discussion/predictions in this thread itself.
    Spoiler: sample from originally colourful manhwa Tower of God show

It never ceases to amaze me:
    "How are authors of famous manhwa / manga,... able to create such amazing works???"

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member bob sagit's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Tower of God Chapter 141 Spoilers

http://comic.naver.com/webtoon/detai...183559&seq=142

EDIT: sorry, i was dragged away from my computer before I could add:

New chapter is out!
    Last edited by bob sagit; April 21, 2013 at 10:45 PM.
    All hail Lelouch
    Spoiler show

Always try to be a 'Sir'

3. Thanks 5 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted FrostyMouse's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Tower of God Chapter 141 Discussion/142 Predictions

So we get an flashback of Hatsu's defeat to Cassano on the 20th Floor and in the present, apparently Hatsu's attack sealed the Devil, Hatsu then fought for a bit, used some fancy named attack, and appeared to have won.

Anak overpowered Novick, who just can't seem to get a win in ToG. Ran pulled out something from his pocket and has a new ability.

MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member abc1233's Avatar
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by FrostyMouse View Post
    So we get an flashback of Hatsu's defeat to Cassano on the 20th Floor and in the present, apparently Hatsu's attack sealed the Devil, Hatsu then fought for a bit, used some fancy named attack, and appeared to have won.

Anak overpowered Novick, who just can't seem to get a win in ToG. Ran pulled out something from his pocket and has a new ability.
    Think thats just his gun

When Ran mentions "AA", I wonder if he's talking about Koon. Maybe telling her that Koon is alive?

6. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by abc1233 View Post
    Think thats just his gun

When Ran mentions "AA", I wonder if he's talking about Koon. Maybe telling her that Koon is alive?
    Looking back, you're right, it is. The thing that creates the dark thundercloud almost looks like a pocket.

With Hatsu seeming to have taken Round 1 of this battle, we'll see what happens going forward. I do find it interesting that the FUG members seem to be hoping to finish battles with their guns, as if they admit that they're weaker.

Ran didn't seem that interested in fighting, as he just dodged both of Anak's strikes, so perhaps he's not necessarily willing to fight for FUG.

Given that Novick has now lost to Ran, Baam, and seemingly Anak as well, being scared/whatever by the illusory eye that Riflejo had may not mean that much. SIU said that the focus of this arc would be the FUG team, although they're not exactly acquitting themselves well so far in this fight. You'll notice that Hatsu didn't shoot Cassano, so the S1 team could still be defeated and the FUG team not lose members.
    Last edited by FrostyMouse; April 21, 2013 at 09:39 AM.

8. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member abc1233's Avatar
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by FrostyMouse View Post
    Looking back, you're right, it is. The thing that creates the dark thundercloud almost looks like a pocket.

With Hatsu seeming to have taken Round 1 of this battle, we'll see what happens going forward. I do find it interesting that the FUG members seem to be hoping to finish battles with their guns, as if they admit that they're weaker.
    Not necessarily, FUG may just want to eliminate them ASAP since they pose the most danger to them. Hatsu has taken round 1 but we all know how devil mode can drastically change things, Cassano will probably win round 2.

I'm thinking Viole will go on an angel bullet shooting spree, it's pretty much the only way he can stop the two teams fighting.

EDIT:
    Mangacow:
    http://mangacow.me/tower-of-god/v2-61/?all
    Last edited by abc1233; April 21, 2013 at 10:07 AM.

10. Thanks 5 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member ThatoneGuy1277's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Go hatsu Go!

Love the little black rain cloud.
    ThatoneGuy1277

Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

So Hatsu didn't seal the Devil, he just leveled up and seems to be far above Base!Cassano.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Black Void's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

it wont be the end.. somehow it would be to fast and silly.. cassanos defeat^^
    http://mangahelpers.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic134950_2.gif

Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Black Void View Post
    it wont be the end.. somehow it would be to fast and silly.. cassanos defeat^^
    Of course it's not the end.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member bob sagit's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by abc1233 View Post
    I'm thinking Viole will go on an angel bullet shooting spree, it's pretty much the only way he can stop the two teams fighting.

EDIT:
    Mangacow:
    http://mangacow.me/tower-of-god/v2-61/?all
    you think so too? and thanks for the link ^.^
    All hail Lelouch
    Spoiler show

Always try to be a 'Sir'

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Black Void's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bob sagit View Post
    you think so too? and thanks for the link ^.^
    and perhaps his counter part goes Devil xD but lets see.... mmh who will find the secret special prize?
    http://mangahelpers.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic134950_2.gif

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member shaheer's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

i will be surprised if the fight between hatsu and cassano will yield a winner. I think Baam will intervene and tank every one and then rush to the next level with this team with a sneaky heads up for ppl to realize sth is fishy about the new slayer candidate

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member ErosVp's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

I felt the chapter was kinda short....

Novick was really dumb to think he could block Anak, maybe because the Ha family takes pride in their phisical capabilities he thought he was tough enough to a fake Zahard Princess?

Ah! And Ran is using Nami's techinique?! Good!

What do you desire? Money? Glory? Power? Revenge? Or something that surpass all others?
    Whatever you desire.... That is here... Tower of God!

Intl Translator 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity ukimix's Avatar
    Country
    Colombia
    Post Thanks / Like

This season we have seen the Workshop was experimenting with a living weapon which was installed in two different guys: Cassano and Horyang. Both are members of FUG team. Also the story is focusing now in the Workshop, (30 floor battle is organized by the Workshop), and in FUG team, (according to SIU's note). Cassano being eliminated before the reach the Archimedes doesn't make sense at all. For sure he will or defeat Hatsu (possibly with the help of Horyang), or be transported to the Archimedes by a light shot.

I think abc idea solves the plot in this point: Viole takes the required bullets in his way to the hotel, and then shot everyone with light shots sending everyone to the Archimedes and delaying the decisive fights.

I would like to have seen Androssi and blue or black dog, but I suppose next time we will see her will be in the Archimedes.

New Reply
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast