Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/7/14 - 4/13/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 490 by Bomber D Rufi
New Reply
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Tower of God Chapter 141 Discussion/142 Predictions

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member apellon's Avatar
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Tower of God Chapter 141 Discussion/142 Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by ErosVp View Post
    I felt the chapter was kinda short....

Novick was really dumb to think he could block Anak, maybe because the Ha family takes pride in their phisical capabilities he thought he was tough enough to a fake Zahard Princess?

Ah! And Ran is using Nami's techinique?! Good!
    - what do you mean ??

- and yes this chapter was short but it was dope... thats what happens when its a "fighting" chapter ... i mean , drawing the scenes movements and all, takes a lot of place but since there isnt as much text / dialogues .. its quick to read ...

- i think AA refers to Koon , but i dont see how that would give them a hint on the fact that he is alive.

- i dont think novick is done for ... in fact i dont think this will turn out to be a all out war , it never meant to be , it s a little of show off ... real fights will come during the tournament , right now , everyone is just being cocky with each other...

- i m not sure baam will just shoot them , since i m not even sure that he knows what is going on , on what the game is all about ... it seems that he just received a gun with no instructions and as a mtter of fact he took down those 2 people with his bear hands and just left them like this ... doesnt seem to know he can takes their bullets and all ... or so it seems.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member salvatore022's Avatar
    Country
    Malaysia
    Post Thanks / Like

novick send ran to talk to anak (to tell her may be koon is alive or something) then he got annoyed and insulted her run back and tell novick she didn't understood him lol..that is the level of annoyance anak reached

this chapter was good and i cant to see how baam would send every one up. but one thing i think it is impossible for him and that is to shoot them, they may dodge it but the only way possible i see is if he takes hostage and make them surrender (that hostage may be lessoo or anak)

Intl Translator 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity ukimix's Avatar
    Country
    Colombia
    Post Thanks / Like

AA = Aguero Agnis.

Xia Xia drawing is much better in this chapter.

---------- Post added at 04:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:20 PM ----------

Ramdon-Webtoon-Fan, from Batoto, posted this translation of SIU's note:

Spoiler show

---------- Post added at 04:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:23 PM ----------

uggh what does it mean "Ran is taller/bigger than Ran"?

EDIT: It seems it's: Ran is taller/bigger than Anak. I quote LaFan correction:

Spoiler show
    Last edited by ukimix; April 21, 2013 at 04:31 PM.

4. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member abc1233's Avatar
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by apellon View Post
    - what do you mean ??

- and yes this chapter was short but it was dope... thats what happens when its a "fighting" chapter ... i mean , drawing the scenes movements and all, takes a lot of place but since there isnt as much text / dialogues .. its quick to read ...

- i think AA refers to Koon , but i dont see how that would give them a hint on the fact that he is alive.

- i dont think novick is done for ... in fact i dont think this will turn out to be a all out war , it never meant to be , it s a little of show off ... real fights will come during the tournament , right now , everyone is just being cocky with each other...

- i m not sure baam will just shoot them , since i m not even sure that he knows what is going on , on what the game is all about ... it seems that he just received a gun with no instructions and as a mtter of fact he took down those 2 people with his bear hands and just left them like this ... doesnt seem to know he can takes their bullets and all ... or so it seems.
    Look back at the last chapter. After Baam and the traveller escape, you see Baam reading the instructions to the game. I'm sure he took those 3 bullets, there would have been no point showing them otherwise.

Quote Originally Posted by salvatore022 View Post
    novick send ran to talk to anak (to tell her may be koon is alive or something) then he got annoyed and insulted her run back and tell novick she didn't understood him lol..that is the level of annoyance anak reached

this chapter was good and i cant to see how baam would send every one up. but one thing i think it is impossible for him and that is to shoot them, they may dodge it but the only way possible i see is if he takes hostage and make them surrender (that hostage may be lessoo or anak)
    Why not? He has 4 bullets now, he can put his gun into angel fire mode and just shoot everyone. He'll probably get some extra bullets along the way too. It won't matter if he misses any shots, that's only a problem with the devil bullets.

Quote Originally Posted by ukimix View Post
    AA = Aguero Agnis.

Xia Xia drawing is much better in this chapter.

---------- Post added at 04:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:20 PM ----------

Ramdon-Webtoon-Fan, from Batoto, posted this translation of SIU's note:

---------- Post added at 04:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:23 PM ----------

uggh what does it mean "Ran is taller/bigger than Ran"?
    It's a mistake, meant to say Ran is taller than Anak

6. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Nast.J's Avatar
    Country
    Japan
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't know about you guys but i enjoyed this chapter although it felt very short.

Anak is still the same, she's still rushing on her enemies without any second thought. Novick is out already, he'll probably stay down for a while now... I wonder what's Ran new technique, probably something related to clouds and electricity like a dark cloud launching electrical attacks or something.

The fight between Hatsu and Cassano was incredible. The colors, the emotions, the discussion, everything was well structured and well done. Cassano probably has one last trick up his sleeve but i really feel like the fight is going to get stopped by someone...

I wonder where Leesoo and Bee are heading too. No Vespa, Androssi this week, hopefully next week we'll see more of them.

Btw Anak's eyes are amazing, i kept looking at them everytime!
    Last edited by Nast.J; April 21, 2013 at 04:44 PM.

8. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Colombia
    Post Thanks / Like

In 2-22 someone called Koon A.A.

Spoiler show

I guess that in SIU's note, the world 'Messi' refers to the soccer player, to mean that the fight between Anak and Ran is the top fight among the E-level.

10. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member abc1233's Avatar
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ukimix View Post
    In 2-22 someone called Koon A.A.

Spoiler show

I guess that in SIU's note, the world 'Messi' refers to the soccer player, to mean that the fight between Anak and Ran is the top fight among the E-level.
    Strange, I'd have thought that would have belonged to a Viole vs Androssi fight

Country
    Colombia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by abc1233 View Post
    Strange, I'd have thought that would have belonged to a Viole vs Androssi fight
    From the fight between Viole and Ran, I interpret Viole is above E-level.
    Last edited by ukimix; April 21, 2013 at 05:57 PM.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

this was short 24 pages instead of 30

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Nast.J's Avatar
    Country
    Japan
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by skuletom View Post
    this was short 24 pages instead of 30
    I think it's most likely due to SIU's wrist, he's had trouble with his wrist for a few weeks now and he was even supposed to take a one week break but he didn't. He's probably going to take a break soon. Well that's what i think at least.

Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Nast.J View Post
    I think it's most likely due to SIU's wrist, he's had trouble with his wrist for a few weeks now and he was even supposed to take a one week break but he didn't. He's probably going to take a break soon. Well that's what i think at least.
    4 selfish reasons , i hope he doesnt...

- baam is beyond E lvl .. No doubt about that .. In fact it seems that about 3 bangs would be enough to show ur skills as top e lvl wave controler ( like the weirdo friend of chan ) ... But baam showed 5 ... wich explains how people are always like "wtf ?" when they see him ( he is far from the 9000 bangs of urek tho) ... And again we havent seen the full potential of baam , he never was really put enough in a corner ( as of now).

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member ErosVp's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by apellon View Post
    - what do you mean ??
    Ran's thundercloud reminds me of:

Spoiler show

What do you desire? Money? Glory? Power? Revenge? Or something that surpass all others?
    Whatever you desire.... That is here... Tower of God!

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member khaja_200923's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

can some one post the translations already.
    https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-ESa1mK9qEH4/Tqc81G0QU-I/AAAAAAAAAAg/JKUClDfeZNk/w550-h478-no/kyuubisagechakramode+by+khaja_200923.JPG

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member bob sagit's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Spoiler show
    need to try that again mate, but I know you were talking about "One Piece" right? We have to remember to explain these things... that is one of the reasons why I edit almost all my posts at one point or another.
    All hail Lelouch
    Spoiler show

Always try to be a 'Sir'

Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

Spoiler show
    -ok I see... Yea, i never got into onepiece ... Read the first 4 or 5 first volumes a while back but i never liked the graphic design too much ...what was decisive for me not to continue reading was that i couldnt really get over the guy with a huge nose... His face just puts me in a bad mood.. Idk am I the only one That want to slap him? And worst he is also very annoying as a character .. i couldnt bear it any longer ...( but i did watched the ova and the movies... Its pretty good as long as the outrageous big nose guy shut it up ,lol)

- you can find the chapter here ( abc posted it earlier ) : " http://mangacow.me/tower-of-god/v2-61/?all " ..
    Last edited by apellon; April 22, 2013 at 12:21 AM.

New Reply
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast