Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (6/30/14 - 7/6/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: One Piece 752 by cnet128 , Bleach 587 (2) , Gintama 501 by Bomber D Rufi
New Reply
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
Results 61 to 69 of 69

Thread: Minato's 'special present' to Naruto?

  1. #61
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity REN KOUEN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    4,435
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Minato's 'special present' to Naruto?

    he will teach him hiraishin

  2. #62
    Banned 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Country
    Croatia
    Age
    24
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    3,936
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Minato's 'special present' to Naruto?

    Quote Originally Posted by Kisame Hoshigaki View Post
    he will teach him hiraishin
    No need. He already showed speed equal to Hiraishin against Raikage. If anything, he'll exceed it and bring it to a new level, just like he did with Rasengan.

  3. #63
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity REN KOUEN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    4,435
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Minato's 'special present' to Naruto?

    Quote Originally Posted by Roman View Post
    No need. He already showed speed equal to Hiraishin against Raikage. If anything, he'll exceed it and bring it to a new level, just like he did with Rasengan.
    i was just kidding, it would be cool but they dont have time to be teaching stuff

    plus i doubt naruto could learn it anyway

  4. #64
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member flow like's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Brisbane
    Country
    Australia
    Age
    15
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    250
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Minato's 'special present' to Naruto?

    Quote Originally Posted by M3J View Post
    Correction: The ALLIANCE was able to cut two of the Juubi's tails. Like I said, Naruto and Bee had trouble and were being owned until the Alliance joined. Even numbers can do some damage against a powerful enemy.
    naruto remove two tails with rasenshuriken, not alliance

    ---------- Post added at 02:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:52 PM ----------

    why you crying about kurama ? its part of naruto abilities... kishimoto planning kurama like naruto power since begin

    ---------- Post added at 02:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:57 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Kisame Hoshigaki View Post
    i was just kidding, it would be cool but they dont have time to be teaching stuff

    plus i doubt naruto could learn it anyway
    naruto learn in war 5 new jutsu.

  5. #65
    Banned 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Age
    27
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,324
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Minato's 'special present' to Naruto?

    Quote Originally Posted by Kisame Hoshigaki View Post
    i was just kidding, it would be cool but they dont have time to be teaching stuff

    plus i doubt naruto could learn it anyway
    Yay. It was so cool indeed.

    Just imagine naruto's hiraishin doesn't need any tag seals to teleport anywhere. His hiraishin would be like goku's instant transmission. He just needs to sense anyone's chakra by using his sage mode and boom, he'll teleport on thats person's location,

  6. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
  7. #66
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity REN KOUEN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    4,435
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Minato's 'special present' to Naruto?

    Quote Originally Posted by flow like View Post
    naruto remove two tails with rasenshuriken, not alliance

    ---------- Post added at 02:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:52 PM ----------

    why you crying about kurama ? its part of naruto abilities... kishimoto planning kurama like naruto power since begin

    ---------- Post added at 02:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:57 PM ----------

    naruto learn in war 5 new jutsu.

  8. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  9. #67
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member KingOfNight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Country
    Fire Nation
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,153
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Minato's 'special present' to Naruto?

    ^ Must've been Bill from accounting.

  10. #68
    The Green Knight MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Gats's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Greenstaring you.
    Country
    France
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    6,338
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Minato's 'special present' to Naruto?

    Quote Originally Posted by marshall313 View Post
    Yay. It was so cool indeed.

    Just imagine naruto's hiraishin doesn't need any tag seals to teleport anywhere. His hiraishin would be like goku's instant transmission. He just needs to sense anyone's chakra by using his sage mode and boom, he'll teleport on thats person's location,
    Honestly that would be extremely boring without the seal component.

    The gift can't be Hirashin as far as I am concerned. I hesitate between something from the Uzumaki legacy, the remaining Kyuubi's chakra, or his...presence/feeling.

  11. #69
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity REN KOUEN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    4,435
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Minato's 'special present' to Naruto?

    Quote Originally Posted by Gats View Post
    Honestly that would be extremely boring without the seal component.

    The gift can't be Hirashin as far as I am concerned. I hesitate between something from the Uzumaki legacy, the remaining Kyuubi's chakra, or his...presence/feeling.
    it would also be complete spam without the seal

    even more spammy and haxxed than obitos

New Reply
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts