Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/11/14 - 8/17/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 592 by BadKarma , Gintama 506 (2)

View Poll Results: Rate the Best Moment (Multiple Choice Allowed)

Voters
66. You may not vote on this poll
  • Color Page

11 16.67%
  • All of the Cestial Spirits closing the Gate

15 22.73%
  • Future Rouge truly being evil and using Dragon Manipulation Magic

23 34.85%
  • The Guilds squaring off with their own dragon

10 15.15%
  • The appearence of Zilconis

17 25.76%
  • Natsu making his anger stance against Future Rouge

32 48.48%
Multiple Choice Poll.
New Reply
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Fairy Tail 328 Discussion/ 329 Predictions

Mangahelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity ghostexiled's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Fairy Tail 328 Discussion/ 329 Predictions

This is where you can post and discuss the spoilers for the next chapter of Fairy Tail.

24 Hour Spoiler Rule:
    • Mangahelpers enforces a temporary blockade for discussion of new spoilers/chapters. This blockade ends 24 hours after raws are publicly released.
    • For series with a forum, please keep all discussion regarding the newest chapter and its content inside the spoiler/chapter discussions until 24 hours have passed after the raw/chapter's release.
    • Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
    • Please wait 24 hours before posting any art based on new chapters in the art and stories section.
    • The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released.

Spoiler Pics and Translations:
    • At Mangahelpers we only allow three manga pages to be posted directly as spoilers.
    • This rule is not judged based on the number of thumbnails but the number of pages pictured.
    • Please provide hyperlinks for any excess pages.
    • Please do not re-post already available spoiler pics or summaries.
    • International translations may be posted in the spoiler discussion thread. A moderator will add it with credit to the English translation in the spoiler pics and summaries thread.
    • Do not significantly edit your post after more posts have been made. Please make a new post if new spoilers are available.

For-Profit Download Links
    • If a for-profit download link is provided, we ask that a non-profit alternative is available in the same post.
    • Linking to another website with for-profit download links and no non-profit alternative also violates site rules.
    • Mangahelpers asks that members who may not be comfortable using sites that help turn a profit for pirated material have a choice.
    • Mediafire, Rapidshare, and Sendspace are all non-profit links. Providing any of these as a download link fulfills the non-profit alternative requirement.
    • Spoiler: list of for-profit sites show

Spoiler: Formatting Spoiler Posts show

2. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Oni_James's Avatar
    Country
    Catalonia
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Fairy Tail 328 Spoiler Thread

Chapter's out by mangastream:
    FT 328
    Spoiler: Opinion about 328... show
    Last edited by Oni_James; April 19, 2013 at 07:08 AM.
    ざわ...ざわ...

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner d_ace_shines's Avatar
    Country
    Indonesia
    Post Thanks / Like

I can smell some power of friendship and power of will again :P

5. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted sarutobi_sensei's Avatar
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

So, Rogue is the one controlling them, didnt think of this. Zirconis is here and I wonder if he knows that his spirit was summoned once or not...

Natsu on top of that building was awesome. Time for him to eat some flames

Igneel, Metallicana, Grandine are bound to show up in some chapters.

Im even willing to bet that Weisslogia and the shadow dragon (dont recall the name) will also make some sort of appearance, as well as a Thunder Dragon. Afterall, we have 6 Dragon Slayers on the field and we are missing one in order to balance this.

Either way, its bound to be awesome

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Impossibility's Avatar
    Country
    Bahamas
    Post Thanks / Like

So closing the gate was simple. Yay, celestial spirit mages. I guess it made for some good panels. Um, dragon manipulation magic? So he intends to take control using seven dragons. Dragons are pretty impressive, but I'm thinking that seems a bit short. I guess it's taken years, but it's time we seriously put the title of dragon-slayer to the test. Looking forward to some action, and some explanation about Rogue.

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity kidopitz27's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

future Rouge was saying how can you compete the power against 7 dragons and then Natsu used Dragon Force killing 1 Dragon on the end of the next chapter with Natsu sayinG " 6 Dragons Left"

OMG TWO VILEPLUME

100% sure that Zoro already surpassed mihawk! 10/06/10

9. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Moogle Mango's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Fairy Tail 327 Discussion/328 Predictions

When Yukino said "rogue-sama" how come we didn't see a reaction from Rogue and Sting? Still... secret magic dragon domination?
    Force Quit.
    Spoiler show

haw haw!

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Ninja_Pirate's Avatar
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kidopitz27 View Post
    future Rouge was saying how can you compete the power against 7 dragons and then Natsu used Dragon Force killing 1 Dragon on the end of the next chapter with Natsu sayinG " 6 Dragons Left"
    And the next chapter title is Seven Dragons.... And it will be followed by next 6 chapters ... Six dragons... Five Dragons... and so on till Last Dragon ... lolz...

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity kidopitz27's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Ninja_Pirate View Post
    And the next chapter title is Seven Dragons.... And it will be followed by next 6 chapters ... Six dragons... Five Dragons... and so on till Last Dragon ... lolz...
    the next chapter title is 7 dragons and Natsu killing 1 dragon is enough for us readers to see how powerful dragon slayers are

OMG TWO VILEPLUME

100% sure that Zoro already surpassed mihawk! 10/06/10

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Newkerzy's Avatar
    Country
    Indonesia
    Post Thanks / Like

Why can't I help hoping that stone/rock/earth dragon will have his energy harvested into Lachryma when it's defeated and be given to Jura?? that'd make him OP beyond belief (I'd even dare to put him at Madara/Hashi level of OP-ness)

The 7 Dragons Of Fiore

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Wow, that Flame Dragon is probably supposed to be Natsu's best friend. Eating that flame will ridiculously empower him.

The thing i don't understand yet. Sting travelled back in time to control the Dragons, why didn't he travel back to the time when those dragons lived? If he erased mankind thousands of years ago it's also erased...

We got seven dragons and seven major guilds to fight them. Well, Quattro Cerberus might not be powerful enough and
    Natsu takes on the one Sting is riding on on his own. Still it seems like a hopeless battle for the guilds and it will probably reduce to those dragon slayers. The major change of course will, however, be done by Jellal. He's the wild card in this and whatever he's planing to do will be a major factor in the outcome of this fight. I'm also still counting on Wendy. Maybe her Secret Dragon Slayer Technique "Milky Way" has more power then just reviving those dead bones of dragons for a short time

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zasz's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Man, this was another epic chapter and the best is yet to come.
    I like the design of all these dragons and I can't wait to see what they are capable of doing when fighting seriously.
    Anyway it was pretty cool seeing the CS closing the Gate, but I would have liked more if they had stay to fight the dragons; oh well, at least I was right in saying that Yukino would have helped Lucy.
    To conclude I'm lreally loocking forward to seeing the outcome of this battle and obviously what are Rogue's plans with those dragons and also Jellal's ones, since I too have a feeling that they will prove crucial for the salvation of humanity.

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member kkck's Avatar
    wherever cookies can't get to me...(as if such a place existed...)
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, this was definitely a weird chapter...

Rogue having dragon domination magic is very strange. Why is a human able to control something so much stronger than himself? Rogue has at his disposal double elements and presumably dragon force which would perhaps put him well over gildarts in terms of strength however even then it seems weird that he can actually control dragons. Is there even a need for that? We know those dragons are enemies of humanity one way or another so why bother controlling them? Or perhaps they wouldn't have done any of this without rogue's influence? Its plausible that they are not necessarily enemies of humans but simply don't like or care about them...

Another weird thing is the appearance of zarconis. Why? We saw his corpse at the arena so why would he be here? Perhaps it is an indication that the past, present and future are all changing? Or is it perhaps an indication that the dragons here will eventually be sent to the past?

I wonder how effective fairy law would be against the dragons... I guess it should cause some damage, makarov is perhaps the strongest wizzard there in terms of magical power alone and unlike most of the other guilds he is indeed at full power. I wonder if gildarts will show up... I guess he is long gone by now in who knows where, it would be too much of a coincidence for him to show up. I do wonder if gajeel will show iron shadow abilities again soon. Perhaps defeating future rogue will require 4 elements overall.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member -Ken-'s Avatar
    Country
    Thailand
    Post Thanks / Like

I love this chapter. A lot of the design actually look kinda awesome.
    Most of the thing I post is probably assumption if it's not a fact that I support using some evidence from the manga.

If you knows you're on my ignore list and you quote my post, there's high chance I would ignore you. Or answer you and not look at your response.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity REN KOUEN's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Fairy Tail 327 Discussion/328 Predictions

great chapter, again Mashima brings the epicness in consecutive weeks!!!

i loved the semi-yuri moment with yukino and lucy holding hands chest to chest

just kidding, but i was glad to see the combined 12 celestial beings of the zodiac working together

i wonder what natsu has planned....

New Reply
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast