Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 595 by cnet128 , Gintama 509 by Bomber D Rufi

View Poll Results: Rate the Best Moment (Multiple Choice Allowed)

Voters
66. You may not vote on this poll
  • Color Page

11 16.67%
  • All of the Cestial Spirits closing the Gate

15 22.73%
  • Future Rouge truly being evil and using Dragon Manipulation Magic

23 34.85%
  • The Guilds squaring off with their own dragon

10 15.15%
  • The appearence of Zilconis

17 25.76%
  • Natsu making his anger stance against Future Rouge

32 48.48%
Multiple Choice Poll.
New Reply
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Fairy Tail 328 Discussion/ 329 Predictions

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Fairy Tail 328 Spoiler Thread

Quote Originally Posted by exacta View Post
    I'm also starting to think Future Lucy was completely pointless......it looks like she didn't even know what was really going on.
    Like I said above, if it weren't for future Lucy, Natsu and Lucy would be out of action before the gate was even opened. Consequently dragons would still be pouring through it.

Mangahelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity ghostexiled's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

So 2 notable... maybe even 3 characters are missing from this carnage.

Minerva, Mavis and the the (former?) Master of Sabertooth... any guesses where they might be in such a chaotic time?

I would love to see present day Rouge meet Future day Rouge and witness the exchange. Especially when Present day Rouge and Sting are informed of Future Rouge slaying and stealing Stings powers.

We all know it is coming... but I want to see what kinda beast Natsu will be once he eats that Fire Dragons fire.
    Last edited by ghostexiled; April 19, 2013 at 06:01 PM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member 1337 haxor's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Cool Well...

Dragons really are something else, seems Mashima takes Monster Hunter to the letter, a single beast is enough to take on and defeat a whole guild.

Acnologia has now been made 10000 times more frightening, that thing drove dragons towards extinction all by itself.

What the hell kind of monsters those past dragon slayers were? I mean, if the dragons make entire guilds look like wimps then the original dragon slayers must have been physical gods to take many of them out singlehandedly.

Maybe godslayer magic was created by immitating dragonslayer magic, maybe they tought that, since dragon slayers mimicked dragons to surpass them, another group of mages could surpass the dragon slayers by mimicking them.

Anyhow, I feel this arc is going to close up with a big middle finger to the entire fandom.

My guess is that Natsu defeats future Rogue but the dragons remain rampant, it gets worse because their presence attracts Acnologia who proceeds to destroy both dragons and humans for the evulz.

Then Natsu and company must use Eclipse to travel back in time because as long as Acnologia exhists, Fiore and Fairy Tail will perish.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Manta33's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Fairy Tail 328 Discussion/ 329 Predictions

Hrmm, Future Rouge seems to know and trust Zilconis..most unusual seeing as he was supposed to be dead. I dont think future Rouge is Rogue at all anymore, just in body..I also think we aren't done with future Lucy's timeline, the Levy narration makes me believe it is still relevant. Looks like we are in for some Chrono Trigger!

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member -Ken-'s Avatar
    Country
    Thailand
    Post Thanks / Like

Zirconis showing up here already created a time paradox since he should be dead in this time period. This means that Evil Rouge can kill present time Rouge without worrying about it upsetting him too much.

I'll laugh my butt off if a party of 4 end up beating a dragon in the end. Would be awesome MH reference.
    Most of the thing I post is probably assumption if it's not a fact that I support using some evidence from the manga.

If you knows you're on my ignore list and you quote my post, there's high chance I would ignore you. Or answer you and not look at your response.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member 1337 haxor's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Cool Well...

Quote Originally Posted by Manta33 View Post
    Hrmm, Future Rouge seems to know and trust Zilconis..most unusual seeing as he was supposed to be dead. I dont think future Rouge is Rogue at all anymore, just in body..I also think we aren't done with future Lucy's timeline, the Levy narration makes me believe it is still relevant. Looks like we are in for some Chrono Trigger!
    The chapter when Rogue fought Gajeel, the Shadow seemed to come from a distant past rather than the future.

I think that this Rouge is actually the personality of a dragon slayer who lived 400 years ago, perhaps it's all connected to the DS being over 80 years old somehow.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted THM Nindo's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Well...

Quote Originally Posted by 1337 haxor View Post
    Dragons really are something else, seems Mashima takes Monster Hunter to the letter, a single beast is enough to take on and defeat a whole guild.
    Which makes me question how anyone could still be around 7 years after 10,000 dragons invaded...

True love will conquer everything
    The question now is : which of those two loves, is the true one?!

Jiraiya's timeline : here
    Zetsu, the strongest villain of Akatsuki : here

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member SK-Hao's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ghostexiled View Post
    So 2 notable... maybe even 3 characters are missing from this carnage.

Minerva, Mavis and the the (former?) Master of Sabertooth... any guesses where they might be in such a chaotic time?
    Well mavis is right here

http://www.mangahere.com/manga/fairy...5/c328/19.html

As for the other 2 they are MIA. But like you i really want to know where they are. Evil guys dont usually help out in a fight like this.
    Poor FT has to fight a dragon now after all those other tough battles.

Seven dragons is enough really?
    A few things future Rogue isnt taking into account.
    1. The four most powerful mages who 'arnt human'
    2. DRAGON SLAYERS FFS sidenote; I really want to see present rogue and sting step up and kill a dragon since they freaking bragged so much about it earlier.
    3. Present Rogue or Sting dying, either of which would alter or destroy future rogue since he killed future sting.
    4. Etherion is always a go to for the magic council.
    Devour this Manga

MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member SerpentTailedAngel's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by SK-Hao View Post
    1. The four most powerful mages who 'arnt human'
    May eventually pose a threat, but as a rule of how Fairy Tail structures plot I doubt we'll see them any time before this is all resolved.

2. DRAGON SLAYERS FFS sidenote; I really want to see present rogue and sting step up and kill a dragon since they freaking bragged so much about it earlier.
    Yes. This so much.

3. Present Rogue or Sting dying, either of which would alter or destroy future rogue since he killed future sting.
    Depends. I like the idea of him needing to go to the trouble of keeping them alive and getting screwed by that, but time travel works however the author wants it too. Going back in time could have put Rogue 'outside of time' so that no matter what changes are made in the present, he'll go on existing as if the timeline he's from hadn't been prevented. Sorta like all the craziness in Time Hollow or... I don't know, Dan from the Ultimate Enemy ep/movie of Danny Phantom.

4. Etherion is always a go to for the magic council.
    Unless they're 50 times more hesitant to use it on a location holding the nation's best mages (magic being a big part of Fiore's economy) and the royal family. Exepcially after their last attempt to solve a problem with Etherion went so well.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity danzouismadara's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

why is the number 7 constantly repeated?????????

Can someone message me an anime that's similar to d grayman or claymore or deathnote?

Ive seen Deathnote, deadman wonderland, fairytale, shigurui, ao no exorcist, beelzebub, samurai champloo, code geass, devil may cry, Hakuouki, monster, blood plus, gantz. Basically, something with demons and gore.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member hoeru's Avatar
    Country
    Mauritius
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Krono View Post
    Like I said above, if it weren't for future Lucy, Natsu and Lucy would be out of action before the gate was even opened. Consequently dragons would still be pouring through it.
    There's also an easy explanation for why there aren't 10,000 dragons ...

Spoiler show

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by danzouismadara View Post
    why is the number 7 constantly repeated?????????
    Because Mashima decided to use that number, when to signify pretty significant events, people ... etc., that happen in this story.

Regarding the chapter itself, well to me it seemed like a setup, for the next ... and most likely last part of this arc's story.

I also would say that having 7 dragons to beat + Future Rouge is going to be a pretty tough fight ... of course, assuming that something unexpected won't happen, that will again, change the situation a little bit...

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member R3D's Avatar
    Country
    Singapore
    Post Thanks / Like

where the heck is gildarts , the guy could probably solo one of the dragons , cuz he is they guy who survived acnologia..twice.. save for his limbs

MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member SerpentTailedAngel's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

He's off traveling the land and demolishing towns when he gets excited at the sight of his daughter.

Mashima sent him away at the beginning of the GMG arc.
    Last edited by SerpentTailedAngel; April 20, 2013 at 03:38 AM. Reason: dumb homophone mixup

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member -Ken-'s Avatar
    Country
    Thailand
    Post Thanks / Like

Isn't this the time for council to at least try to summon all 10 Wizard Saints? Sounds like an ideal time for it.
    Most of the thing I post is probably assumption if it's not a fact that I support using some evidence from the manga.

If you knows you're on my ignore list and you quote my post, there's high chance I would ignore you. Or answer you and not look at your response.

16. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
New Reply
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast