Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/14/14 - 7/20/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 503 by Bomber D Rufi , Bleach 588 by BadKarma

View Poll Results: Rate the Best Moment (Multiple Choice Allowed)

Voters
66. You may not vote on this poll
  • Color Page

11 16.67%
  • All of the Cestial Spirits closing the Gate

15 22.73%
  • Future Rouge truly being evil and using Dragon Manipulation Magic

23 34.85%
  • The Guilds squaring off with their own dragon

10 15.15%
  • The appearence of Zilconis

17 25.76%
  • Natsu making his anger stance against Future Rouge

32 48.48%
Multiple Choice Poll.
New Reply
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Fairy Tail 328 Discussion/ 329 Predictions

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member exacta's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Fairy Tail 328 Spoiler Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Krono View Post
    Like I said above, if it weren't for future Lucy, Natsu and Lucy would be out of action before the gate was even opened. Consequently dragons would still be pouring through it.
    All she was able to do was sacrifice herself to save....herself. She was even in support of opening the door in the first place, so why would Rogue need to kill Lucy anyway if she wanted the door open? If anything, he shot himself in the foot, there would've been a lower chance of Lucy thinking about inspecting the gate if Rogue didn't give her a reason to think opening it might not be the best idea. I would have actually felt sad if Mashima sacrificed a character rather than a copy of character.

---------- Post added at 08:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:44 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by hoeru View Post
    There's also an easy explanation for why there aren't 10,000 dragons ...

Spoiler show
    It not easily explained, something really weird is going on here....why would Future Lucy be afraid of a future that can only be created by doing what she said would prevent it from happening? Also, come on, Mashima even drew a double spread of like 10,000 dragons......I'm not saying I needed 10,000 that would be soooooooooo overkill, but honestly, if it's 7 dragons I'd say they're screwed. We've got one guild for each dragon. The guilds can divide and conquer. I'm very excited for this, but IMO I don't think these dragons will do TOO much damage.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Newkerzy's Avatar
    Country
    Indonesia
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Fairy Tail 328 Discussion/ 329 Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by -Ken- View Post
    Isn't this the time for council to at least try to summon all 10 Wizard Saints? Sounds like an ideal time for it.
    That's a pretty good guess. I wonder if that was Jellal's request?? it'd be like seeing the 5 Kages working together.

The 7 Dragons Of Fiore

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member kkck's Avatar
    wherever cookies can't get to me...(as if such a place existed...)
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

The council is not actually there though. The magical council and the government of fiore are actually different organizations. The question would be more along the lines of why exactly didn't fiore ask the magic council for help. Guilds obviously have more power than fiore's military so it is only logical the council, its members and affiliates would be their most powerful military asset.

As fro gildarts, I doubt he could solo a dragon. As of now laxus and jura are his equals.... in particular laxus is a dragon slayer and it does not seem like he has a chance at all here. Gildarts would be a nice addition but he wouldn't be more of an asset than laxus.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member -Ken-'s Avatar
    Country
    Thailand
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kkck View Post
    The council is not actually there though. The magical council and the government of fiore are actually different organizations. The question would be more along the lines of why exactly didn't fiore ask the magic council for help. Guilds obviously have more power than fiore's military so it is only logical the council, its members and affiliates would be their most powerful military asset.
    Two of its top member are at the tournament, though. They might be reporting to the council right now. We'll have to wait and see how it goes.
    Most of the thing I post is probably assumption if it's not a fact that I support using some evidence from the manga.

If you knows you're on my ignore list and you quote my post, there's high chance I would ignore you. Or answer you and not look at your response.

5. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Didn't like that art of manipulating dragons, and several of them at the same time.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member hoeru's Avatar
    Country
    Mauritius
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Fairy Tail 328 Spoiler Thread

Quote Originally Posted by exacta View Post
    It not easily explained, something really weird is going on here....
    Of course it is easily explained, and of course there's nothing weird going on aside from your denial of obvious facts.

why would Future Lucy be afraid of a future that can only be created by doing what she said would prevent it from happening?
    There isn't anything weird in three different timelines:

Rogue travels back in time into his past and manipulates Hisui to build the Eclipse gate so that 10,000 dragons come out of it, which results in Lucy travelling back in her past which was noticed by the Rogue from her timeline who decided to also travel back in time to stop her.

Also, come on, Mashima even drew a double spread of like 10,000 dragons......
    That was a depiction of the characters' imagination of how it might look like after hearing that 10,000 would come - and it was Hisui who told that to her subordinates right after revealing that Eclipse was the weapon to deal with them. So that was not a real preview. It can't be as Mashima didn't draw those dragons coming out of the gate, did he?
    Last edited by hoeru; April 20, 2013 at 09:56 PM.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Just the fact he has dragon manipulation magic is the same magic Zeref uses to control Acnologia isn't it? I think Zeref did something to Rogue to make him that powerful to control dragons and possibly even Acnologia, if he has other Dark Zeref magic he could possibly be the most powerful mage in the series and not even Makarov nor Gildarts would stand a chance against.

But I do see the reappearance of Gildarts coming very soon.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

gildarts coming here would be ridicoulously awesome and likely to arrive, still no one can match him yet even laxus come on people gildarts can kill laxus if he wants. Agreed natsu will show eat up the hell flames from the hell dragon and kill hi but i have a feeling he's going to bring out something very old and ancient magic magic which is actually extinct. We already know that none of the magic they tried worked except for dragon slayers and based on igneels previous statement this is not a possibility. These seven dragons cannot be killed even by the dragon slayers there just too weak the magic isn't there for any of them yet however natsu and gajeel could pull an old ancient magic spell to get the job done. Also I think Rogue is here not to destroy the world but rather to test somebody,

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member R3D's Avatar
    Country
    Singapore
    Post Thanks / Like

natsu can potentially kill the hellfire dragon while gajeel coud potentially kill the rock dragon or zirconis and i wonder why mashiama didnt show us sting and rouge face , they probably were shiiting their pants

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Lee-tyme7's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Man, Mashima is really perverted huh? Every panel he drew of Lucy is always upskirt and the part of her and Yukino summoning the celestial spirits holding hands was hilarious. The way he drew them is so sensual, it's almost as if they were having an orgasm. Why can't he just draw them normally?

I don't understand why Mashima have to use time travel to bring dragons back to the future when there are still a few dragons around hiding somewhere? This feel kinda force. If Natsu and Gazille couldn't stop Acnologia then how can they defeat these dragons? Unless these dragons are weaker and are just there for our dragon slayers to pummel.

Love is like a hurricane.

MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member SerpentTailedAngel's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Considering that Acnologia was apparently able to slay most of the dragons 400 years ago, I wouldn't be the least bit shocked if these ones are weaker.

As for why he had to use time travel... well, if he's making this up as he goes then it was probably the easiest thing to do with the gate. If he's had this planned out for a long time then it's possible that only human friendly dragons survived to the seven hundreds

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Lee-tyme7 View Post
    . If Natsu and Gazille couldn't stop Acnologia then how can they defeat these dragons? Unless these dragons are weaker and are just there for our dragon slayers to pummel.
    *No-one* could stop Acnologia. Not Ntasu or Gajeel, and neither could the other dragons. Of course these ones are weaker! Ziriconis explicitly said that all the dragons beneath the city were killed by Acnologia, including him.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member hoeru's Avatar
    Country
    Mauritius
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Lee-tyme7 View Post
    I don't understand why Mashima have to use time travel to bring dragons back to the future when there are still a few dragons around hiding somewhere?
    Remember that there were two fractions? One considering humans as food, the other not? The only ones hiding somewhere are Igneel and Grandine - and they were friendly towards humans NOT treating them like food, while the other dragons were slayed by Acknologia, especially those that went for humans as food. It would have been much more forced if the other fraction that was friendly towards humans and taught them Dragonslayer magic would suddenly appear and go on a rampage.

Time travelling was the only option to bring those back who considered humans as food. If this is what you mean by "forced" then every story so far written in human history by humans is "forced".
    Last edited by hoeru; April 21, 2013 at 08:57 AM.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Tonix's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Oh no! I wonder if Natsu will be able to save everyone!

Also: Is Present Rogue fighting with his guild against a dragon? If so, he should just let himself get killed so Future Rogue stops existing, it seems like a pretty big flaw in Future Rogue's plans.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member -Ken-'s Avatar
    Country
    Thailand
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Tonix View Post
    Also: Is Present Rogue fighting with his guild against a dragon? If so, he should just let himself get killed so Future Rogue stops existing, it seems like a pretty big flaw in Future Rogue's plans.
    That depends heavily on the story. Two things can happen;

1. Present Rouge died, and since Future Rouge no longer have his past self, he ceased to be.

2. Present Rouge died, but since Future Rouge come from alternative tiemline (according future that we knows from Future Lucy, the past already changed). And since Future Rouge comes from a "different" past, he doesn't ceased to be. Basically similar to time paradox or parallel universe idea.
    Most of the thing I post is probably assumption if it's not a fact that I support using some evidence from the manga.

If you knows you're on my ignore list and you quote my post, there's high chance I would ignore you. Or answer you and not look at your response.

New Reply
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast