Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (6/30/14 - 7/6/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
New Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Noblesse Chapter 281 Discussion/282 Prediction

Global Moderator 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! phio_chan's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Noblesse Chapter 281 Discussion/282 Prediction

The artwork... Can't help feeling that it's turning strange nowadays. Compared to the old times, the hair and eyes especially... Oh well, who am I to complain..? >_<

Rai is as selfless as usual that it makes everyone worried about him, haha. Again the human kids are safe and sound. I can't stop wondering if they'll have further role in this series than just being hostages/victims since now the enemy knows that our good guys care about them a lot... And of course, wondering what Crombel will do from now on. I still don't see him contacting other elders so maybe he'll play alone again.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Blackdynamite410's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I think this chapter was used to wrap up the kids situation and next chapter will be devoted to the Elders and Lukedonia. If thhats the case then I don't mind at all sin ce that leaves more room for their reactions and more info. I think we might learn a bit more about the betrayal and we might actually see the other three traitors.

I think Seira might actually like Shinwoo but I doubt anything would come out of it.

Even if Rael was there hes not stupid enough to do anything to Shinwoo. Regis and Seira are one thing, hes not going to mess with someone whos been described as a friend of the Noblesse. Its one of the main reasons he helped RK4 in the first place.

I thought that Rai might go back to Lukedonia kn his own but now I'm thinking the Lord might summon him there once she finds out about his situation and the traitors betrayal.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner xhondoe's Avatar
    Country
    Japan
    Post Thanks / Like

Nuts Re: Noblesse Chapter 281 Discussion/282 Prediction

I wanna see crombel reaction to the news.

Halfway 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by xhondoe View Post
    I wanna see crombel reaction to the news.
    Raw chapter is up - go read it.

New Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3