Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/14/14 - 7/20/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 503 by Bomber D Rufi , Bleach 588 by BadKarma
New Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: The Sohma Riku Thread

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner SummerRain's Avatar
    Country
    Malaysia
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: The Sohma Riku Thread

Hey!

I'm Raine for Summer Rain scans. I was just wondering if you by any chance are still translating Japanese manga? We urgently require a Japanese translator who can translate one chapter of a Josei manga called Soshite, Hare ni Naru by August 2 (at latest). It's really urgent as I'll be leaving a few days later and because we won't be releasing anything while I'm away, I'd really like to release it before I leave - although this all depends on whether we could find a fast JP translator willing to help.

I'm really sorry but I can't pay you. The holiday I'm taking has already burnt away my funds.

Thanks for your time and I understand if this is something you rather not take part of. It's all up to you.

Intl Translator 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Sohma Riku's Avatar
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by SummerRain View Post
    Hey!

I'm Raine for Summer Rain scans. I was just wondering if you by any chance are still translating Japanese manga? We urgently require a Japanese translator who can translate one chapter of a Josei manga called Soshite, Hare ni Naru by August 2 (at latest). It's really urgent as I'll be leaving a few days later and because we won't be releasing anything while I'm away, I'd really like to release it before I leave - although this all depends on whether we could find a fast JP translator willing to help.

I'm really sorry but I can't pay you. The holiday I'm taking has already burnt away my funds.

Thanks for your time and I understand if this is something you rather not take part of. It's all up to you.
    Hi, I would've loved to help you, but the chapters are quite long, have quite a lot of text and (since it's a josei) no furigana. (I know a lot of kanji, but certainly not everything... so the lack of furigana means it'll take longer to translate, as I'll have to look up the kanji.)... Anyway, I really don't have time to translate it right now. I would probably be able to get it done before the 2nd, but to do so, I would have to delay other translations and I don't think that would be fair towards the other people...

Well, I hope you can find someone to translate this for you. And have a nice day.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner sennarose's Avatar
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

Hello

I'm sennarose from asdf scanlations. I'm here to ask if you can translate Love Riron http://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=79319. And although it's embarrassing to say, we don't have the money to pay. We're a pretty chill group so you can translate it leisurely whenever you have a time.
    We already have the raws for it. We already release 2 chapters already but the TL for it went MIA, so we just need someone to translate it to continue.Thank you for reading and Good day.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner DarkColorBlood's Avatar
    Country
    Greece
    Post Thanks / Like

Hi, i am new here too so i sorry if i do something wrong....
    anyway,i was wondering if you are interested in translating old series from 80's,90's and early 2000.Mostly comdies,adventures and fantasies.I can provide you with the scannlations even thought the mangas i have in mind are old.I may not be able to pay you in cash however,i am a pretty good anime artist (between medium and fine digital art skills) and i would love to make you a piece of art of your faved anime series~
    Thank you very much for reading this,please let me know if you are interested so we could discass about the series....

Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Quote:
    Hello

I'm sennarose from asdf scanlations. I'm here to ask if you can translate Love Riron http://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=79319. And although it's embarrassing to say, we don't have the money to pay. We're a pretty chill group so you can translate it leisurely whenever you have a time.
    We already have the raws for it. We already release 2 chapters already but the TL for it went MIA, so we just need someone to translate it to continue.Thank you for reading and Good day.
    Hi, I've taken a look at the manga, but I'm afraid I don't like it too much. Besides that I'm pretty busy, so... I'm afraid I have to decline.
    I hope you'll be able to find someone else to translate this for you.

Quote Quote:
    Hi, i am new here too so i sorry if i do something wrong....
    anyway,i was wondering if you are interested in translating old series from 80's,90's and early 2000.Mostly comdies,adventures and fantasies.I can provide you with the scannlations even thought the mangas i have in mind are old.I may not be able to pay you in cash however,i am a pretty good anime artist (between medium and fine digital art skills) and i would love to make you a piece of art of your faved anime series~
    Thank you very much for reading this,please let me know if you are interested so we could discass about the series....
    Hi,
    as much as I would love to help you, I'm afraid I don't have time at this moment to accept any more requests at this moment. I'll have to finish up a few other series first, before I take up any more work. Feel free to contact me at a later point of time if you like.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Ominae's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Do you have problems in handling shounen/seinen manga stuff in case I wanna ask?

"Protect Our Legacy from Evil Forces" - Unknown Hebrew Message on Rectangular Message Plate in 1998 Applied Physics Conference.

Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Ominae View Post
    Do you have problems in handling shounen/seinen manga stuff in case I wanna ask?
    I'm usually not much of a fan of seinen, because they often have a lot of text to translate and no furigana. (I know a lot of kanji readings, but I don't know everything... it's really a pain to have to draw every kanji to figure out it's reading/meaning.) Anyway, translating seinen often takes a lot more than I like to put into it, so I often refuse to translate such a series. You can of course always try, especially if a series is not too text heavy.

I'm fine with shonen series, some are a bit text heavy, but at least they have furigana. There's actually quite a lot of shonen series I enjoy reading and I believe I'm even translating some at the moment. xD Of course this doesn't mean I'll just translate any shonen series. In the end I still have my likes and dislikes.

So, just try and see what happens. (But I'm kinda busy at the moment, so if you try right now it'll probably have to refuse no matter what series you want me to translate)

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Ominae's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks, SR.

Oh well, I guess I do have to be careful with my choices considering that I have for my group is just ready to go...

"Protect Our Legacy from Evil Forces" - Unknown Hebrew Message on Rectangular Message Plate in 1998 Applied Physics Conference.

New Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2