Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/7/14 - 4/13/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 489 by kewl0210 , One Piece 744 by cnet128 , Naruto 672 by aegon-rokudo , Bleach 576 (2)
Thread Closed
Page 71 of 134 FirstFirst ... 21 61 69 70 71 72 73 81 121 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,065 of 2003

Thread: HxH MadHouse Anime Discussion! (Use Spoilers for safety...) - Part 3

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Akia999's Avatar
    Country
    Malaysia
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: HxH MadHouse Anime Discussion! (Use Spoilers for safety...) - Part 3

11/10. I rarely gives an HxH episode a rating this high. There's a lot of yaoi bromance in it. Go Killua!
    -While the date was what I was most looking forward to, I really really enjoy the other scenes. There was always this nagging feeling that something bad is going to happen. This is the chimera ant arc after all. So I should have gotten used to it.
    -The scene where Cheetu ate the polices' fingers was so brutal.
    -I gotta gives prop to Mereum and Palm voice actors. They did a splendid performance.
    -Palm was so creepy and disturbing that I'm not surprised Gon agreed to go on a date with her. When a woman points a knife at you asking you on a date, you better do it!!
    -If I didn't know better, Killua look like a jealous ex-boyfriend stalking Gon.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member BurnSchulz's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Just saw the newest episode and i am very glad, that the preview for the next episode didnt spoil too much this time. Unlike a few episodes earlier where it spoiled nearly everything.
    As an editor for an Anime, you have to have a feeling for what keeps it thrilling and exiting and what ruins it, sort of, because it tells too much.
    Spoiler show

This time it was more thrilling again! Good job!

Quote Originally Posted by SHINOBI-03 View Post
    Spoiler: Back to Gon again show
    Because its Nen-Based and so its only visible if using Gyo for now. So they didn't make a mistake, but rather the decision to when make it visible and when not.
    Spoiler show

So now its only shown in the Manga/Anime, when they talk about it.

Uchuujin 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member naruto-niichan's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

1. Again I'm amazed with what Hunter x Hunter can show in a morning time slot. Cutting off fingers and eating them... not that I mind, that's how Hunter x Hunter should be :3

2. Cheetu posing like a boss then going for a meal.... I know why I like this guy

2. The King's faces and speech are epic. That's how Cell from Dragonball should have been. Togashi in all his glory = Rip off a famous design and take the personality to a new, epic level I'm pretty tired of the Cell = King comparison but I couldn't help it

3. "Have you ever spared a pig or a cow as it begged for it's life?" - Dat face.

4. And here it is, Gon's famous adventures with the old ladies of Whale Island. Oh Gon, Killua's not amused x'D

5. I wish transforming into a beautiful girl would be so easy in real life. Let's start the hundred faces of Palm, it's only the beginning.

6. Gon's hairstyle after the shower... for a change I wouldn't mind him going around like that for a while Madhouse must like it as well

Spoiler show

7. It's okay to stalk Gon Killua... you only want to protect him... that's all there is to it.... right?

8. Gon being extremely happy when he heard Kaito's alive... OH GOD THE FEELS!

9. When did Palm make all the Gon puppets? O__o Her obsession level is over 9000

10. Killua vs. Rammot next week? OMG my mind is ready

11. Did I mention this was an awesome episode? :3 Hunter x Hunter, I love you

4. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member SHINOBI-03's Avatar
    Country
    Dubai
    Post Thanks / Like

-EPISODE 93-

Spoiler: Part 1 show

--------------------

Spoiler: Part 2 show

6. Thanks 11 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member xScar's Avatar
    Country
    Japan
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by SHINOBI-03 View Post
    Notice in this scene when Gon says he was taught "things" you can hear him say "ero ero". And if you've been an anime fan for enough time, you'll get what he means... and it'll raise a lot of questions in your head about his past life and dare I say sexuality and if he knew what he was doing back then!!
    Gon says "iroiro," which means "(various) things."

Also, I feel like the magazine run most likely also used the same dark screentone, but because the magazine paper is so low quality, scanlators assumed it was just a big black square. You are correct about the scanlators "uncensoring" the other images though. It would be interesting to see raws from the magazine run, but since that was so long ago, I'm sure they would be quite hard to get/find. It's quite annoying when people take scanlations for fact, when so many changes can be/are introduced in them, whether on purpose are not.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Riruru's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Pretty good episode. MH is once again handling the execution of Killua's feelings and Mureum's rise very well. I also laughed at a lot of Palm's epic faces she made this episode. It wouldn't be my favorite seeing as it was more of a buildup, of course.

- OKAY. It's time for Dating Sims 101 - I mean Hunter x Hunter.
    - Ooh, I like how cultural this is. Dancing Neko girls, very cultural. I don't know about you but I'm liking this episode so far.
    - That guy has man boobs. So when Mureum says "good food", he's into that?
    - "What are you doing here?!" They're here for the cultural festival. Don't you see Pitou?
    - MEAT PLANTATION. That's...the best name ever.
    - I want one of those Gon dolls. Instead of sitting on her butt being depressed about her love life like 50% of the population, Palm should dedicate it to exporting Gon dolls to the HxH fans of the world and make a living for herself.
    - Bisuke ran away, didn't she?
    - I bet a lot of guys here wish they were as much of a ladies' man as Gon. Well don't. Gon only knows how to woo fangirls, not girls. Totally different process.
    - "Be on the look out for ants." That news reporter looks like an ant.
    - Gon with wet hair. There needs to be about 59x more fanart of that.
    - FINALLY. Some jelly tsun tsun Killua.
    - I don't know. Killua as a stalker is kind of awesome. Actually, I wish this episode comprised of more stalker!Killua. In fact, there should be a whole one shot series about Killua, stalking, and his journey working up his way as a stalker. And by the time we're all sick of stalking and Killua, he'll have his own spin-off series, ten volume saga, and shampoo line. Then Killua would stop for a moment and think "Damn. And I thought I looked like a stalker before."
    - I just wanted to quote Guardian Enzo for a second here. "Killua stalks the happy couple...and is inturn stalked by an arrow."
    - See this romantic lighting by the lake is probably the doing of Palm's underlings working behind the scenes for fear of their lives. Normally this kind of sh*t only happens when the date isn't pedophilic.
    - No wonder someone wrote a doujin about Gon discovering Killua's hat. I mean, he just LEFT it there. Killua should've worn it through and through like a true anime protagonist's best friend!
    - Oh crap. It's that SUPER Franky spandex guy again.
    - Preview: So this is the part where everyone starts hating Gon, right?
    - Now being the Gon/Killua fan I am, I'm sad there was no canon scene of our favorite boys going on a date together. *is decked by a brick*
    - Mariya Ise probably filed for a filler about that too. *is decked by a a bucket of bricks*
    Last edited by Riruru; August 18, 2013 at 08:02 PM.

9. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 3 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Kamen Rider Dragon's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

It was hilarious that Gon was totally aware of what he was doing with Palm. It's definitely another example of Gon being different from a standard shonen lead. Even better was Killua's reactions to what Gon was saying. Always good when you 12-13 olds acting their ages in a realistic way.

Killua is now put into a situation where he either fights or leaves Gon to die. His last fight was hard to watch and no doubt this next fight will be too now that consequences are turned up.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member GalekC's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I do believe that next episode is the last chance for MadHouse to explain
    Spoiler show

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member futurefrog's Avatar
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Riruru View Post
    Preview: So this is the part where everyone starts hating Gon, right?
    Everyone starts hating Gon? I liked Gon all the way through the series haha

Also for those talking about Gyro..

Spoiler show
    Last edited by futurefrog; August 19, 2013 at 02:58 AM.

"If you want to understand someone, find out what makes them angry."

MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member kindredxiuxiu's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Another superb episode. You all have said pretty much what I would have said.

Regarding censorship, I noticed it began at this point in the manga (and this isn't the last of it). I'm assuming when the volumes came out, the censorship was gone (although some have no difference between the two? We'll see how Madhouse handles these scenes).

That said, I'm satisfied with what Madhouse has given us. Yeah, the images are fuzzy and we don't see a full shot of the supreme leader, but they could have done more to censor these scenes, and they didn't. And I've always been a fan of that shot of Meryem from the manga, and Madhouse did it justice.

The other scenes were hilarious, and despite what others may think is implied here, I still see a strong bromance between Gon and Kil. They're both pretty young still and Killua's reactions to Gon going on a date with Palm is jealousy that Palm is taking Gon away (he does want Gon all to himself), but that he's afraid he's going to lose his friend--not a lover. At least that's the way I've always seen it.

On that note, the next episode is going to be amazing~~ and hopefully I'll get to see one of my favorite scenes ever animated. <3

I hear Hunter is taking a break next week? I'm a sad panda now.

14. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

It's confirmed that next sunday there will be no Hunter x Hunter episode? So saaaaad...

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Darkk's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by HxHFan1 View Post
    It's confirmed that next sunday there will be no Hunter x Hunter episode? So saaaaad...
    Yess it will be a looooooooooong week ;;
    hunterxPROJECT.com

brazilianHxHfansite

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Lutv's Avatar
    Country
    Indonesia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Darkk View Post
    Yess it will be a looooooooooong week ;;
    Its official ?
    Lucky me FF XIV its on saturday, but its still not good without HxH

Uchuujin 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member naruto-niichan's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

On a random note, Madhouse sure knows their business. They know the girls love Killua so after giving Gon more muscles they're using the opportunity to make him look like a hottie more and more

I guess Madhouse knows about all the shippers out there, or maybe they even have some among the staff :3

19. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member kindredxiuxiu's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I saw that. I was like "What the hell???? Is that Gon????". The manga sure likes to give us Hisoka and Killua fanservice, but I guess Madhouse likes to add Gon in there too.

He doesn't look 12 there. Wth.

Thread Closed
Page 71 of 134 FirstFirst ... 21 61 69 70 71 72 73 81 121 ... LastLast