Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/11/14 - 8/17/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 592 by BadKarma , Gintama 506 (2)
New Reply
Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Bleach 535 Discussion

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Shader's Avatar
    Country
    Russian Federation
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Bleach 535 Spoiler Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by wooticus View Post
    lol, that page where Isshin is trolling Urahara and Ishida. Thumps up! I don't know how exact the translation is, but it seems like Masaki dying is the reason for Isshin to slowly gain his powers back - not the Hougyokou. Still, i wonder how Isshin knew about the Final Getsuga Tenshou. He told Ichigo about it like he had used it himself, but obviously he didn't.. or he did and didn't lose his powers. At least we know why Ishida and Isshin are friends. He respects him for that decision and he probably had to be their babysitter. Next Aizen is playing a bit amor in order to make both of them fall in love and making sweet little Ichigo. Masaki now is the hybrid of Hollow, Quincy and Shinigami.. that's quite insane.. And gets eaten by Grand Fisher -.- I wonder if that was also Aizen's work or purely random
    Well, all we know is Isshin knew about Final Getsuga, we dont know if he used it at all. And about Masaki killed by grandfisher...i gues her childrens have something to do with it (Ichigo at most) maybe all her power went to them in the moment of birth. And yes..all of Kurosaki childrens are suposed to be special. So, sisters can make an entrance as well)

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Razh's Avatar
    Country
    Croatia
    Post Thanks / Like

He could still use it in this flashback. Aizen is not out of the picture yet. There may be some fighting involved before things come to conclusion.

Heh
    Prediction: Dragon will appear on Fishman Island!
    Challenge Gilferbeast!!!

(thank you pupil "fuck you razh" -> made me lol)

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Impossibility's Avatar
    Country
    Bahamas
    Post Thanks / Like

That was somewhat interesting. I guess we have our explanation of Isshin's decision to leave SS. It was different from what I'd expected.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Marzarret's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Shader View Post
    Nice chapter ) Isshin is da man and yes, poor Ryuken.
    However, those 100 years ofr experementing with souls, hollowfication and quincies are kinda disturbing...and i gues it is the only explanation about why Ichigo is so special, he got the ballance, all 4 species in him.
    He said he made a research on how to help Hollowfied Shinigamis and to prevent Soul Suicide. He didn't say that he conducted experiments on Souls to come up with that outcome.
    "Marine Admirals"

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

I now pre-nonce you husband, wife and monster. Well that went better then i hoped, i thought that to save her the power would be ripped out so a child could be born
    all spelling mistakes are copyrighted to mars0103

6. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Wow, that's... actually a pretty damn good explanation for Ichigo and hollowfication in general. I didn't think Kubo was going to be able to seal this up nicely, but damn, he did. Now all we need is why Masaki was unable to defeat Grand Fisher. Quincy final form versus Aizen in an upcoming chapter?

MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Asclepius's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

It's a nice weird love story.

Hell is gonna break free at Ishida's family after this.

Finally we learned more about the reasons that made the Vaizards thankful to Urahara.

I enjoyed this chapter.

Discuss the yaoi side of Shingeki no Kyojin and Kuroko no Basket at the Boys Love section.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member 102jayday's Avatar
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Give up all your powers to be with this young school girl for your whole life. "k lets do it" goes to save her, hey you're butt naked but thats okay cause I got to be with you forever now so don't be embarrass young lady.

Manga Berserk, Gantz, Rurouni Kenshin, Claymore<3 Fav Anime FMAB! Gundam seed, Nana, InitialD.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Lee.J.Baxter's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm kinda confused with all of this; a Hollow is opposite to a Human, and a Shinigami is opposite to a Quincy???

Going by the fact that the difference between a Human and a Quincy is Quincy Powers, is it therefore true that this is the difference between Shinigami and Hollows?

Okay, to explain this, here's crazy math!!!

Hu = Human, Qu = Quincy, Sh = Shinigami, Ho = Hollow, Qp = Quincy Powers

Humans are opposite to Hollows, Quincies are opposite to Shinigami...
    Hu = -Ho, Qu = -Sh

A Human with Quincy Powers is a Quincy...
    Hu + Qp = Qu

Doing the math.....
    -Ho + Qp = -Sh
    Sh = Ho + Qp

states that a Hollow is a Shinigami with added Quincy Powers???

Note: I don't mean that a Hollow is created by adding Quincy powers to a Shinigami, but I mean that this is the difference between them!
    Last edited by Lee.J.Baxter; April 23, 2013 at 05:05 AM.
    Predictions
    • Just as Quincies are evolved beings born from Humans, Shinigami are evolved beings born from Hollows.
    • Once Yhwach dies, Ichigo's Quincy powers will disappear and his soul will become unstable, causing the onset of Soul Suicide.
    • Yhwach isn't going to be the final antagonist.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity ca12nag3's Avatar
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Lee.J.Baxter View Post
    I'm kinda confused with all of this; a Hollow is opposite to a Human, and a Shinigami is opposite to a Quincy???

Going by the fact that the difference between a Human and a Quincy is Quincy Powers, is it therefore true that this is the difference between Shinigami and Hollows?

Okay, to explain this, here's crazy math!!!

Hu = Human, Qu = Quincy, Sh = Shinigami, Ho = Hollow, Qp = Quincy Powers

Hu = -Ho, Qu = -Sh (Opposites cancel each other out...bear with me!)
    Hu + Ho = Qu + Sh

Hu + Qp = Qu
    -Ho + Qp = -Sh

So...

Sh = Ho + Qp

A Hollow is a Shinigami with added Quincy Powers???
    as funny as it may sound your math is wrong.

Urahara said that in order to balance the power out meaning you get something else that survives... A Vizared or a Quincy-hollow halfbreed.

mathmatical it would be

Sh+Ho = unbalanced Destroyed becomes Ho
    Sh+Ho + Qp balancing = Vizared

Now Urahara is atempting the same for Masaki only using the Shinigami balancing to create a.... well what we probably are seeing now with the vandereich

Qu+Ho = unbalanced Destroyed becomes Ho
    Qu+Ho + Sp balancing = hollofied Quincy

Now that this is established, we got some interesting info, also on what Mayuri has found in that basement in HM

The following equations are my guesswork

Ho+Sh = unbalanced Destroyed becomes Ho
    Ho+Sh+ Qp balancing = Arrancar
    Last edited by ca12nag3; April 23, 2013 at 05:19 AM.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity llamapie's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mars0103 View Post
    I now pre-nonce you husband, wife and monster. Well that went better then i hoped, i thought that to save her the power would be ripped out so a child could be born
    It at least explains how Ichigo is a natural born hybrid of hollow, shinigami, quincy, and human (fullbringer) powers. If that is it I will be disappointed. None of this is something worth hiding from your son for that long, especially after he is already aware of the spirit world. So I think there is a bit more to Ichigo, and the question is if his sisters have a similar type of latent power in them. This also closes the plot hole of how Ishaan could let a hollow kill her, he couldn't see it.

---------- Post added at 10:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:17 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Asclepius View Post
    It's a nice weird love story.

Hell is gonna break free at Ishida's family after this.

Finally we learned more about the reasons that made the Vaizards thankful to Urahara.

I enjoyed this chapter.
    Ya Ishida family is probably going to go berserk, not sure though. There is still the question of why Juha Bach called Ichigo his son. :X
    Give the best manga of all time some attention!

# of "Miura will die before Berserk is finished" comments(since Nov. 1st 2008): 96

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

It could be a mistranslation? I mean son doesn't always mean literal right??? I mean he could mean it figuratively like Judah was somehow involved or related? Like in Yu Yu Hakusho? Raizen called Yusuke his son but he's actually a descendant. And I think this could result in her losing her powers, making her unable to fight as a quincy anymore.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner MariuszNo's Avatar
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

Well maybe there was some mistranslation and he called Ichigo his descendant not son which would mean that Juha Bach is Masaki's father

edit: was writing too long :P

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member S-H-I-G-U-R-E's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

So, basically, with the conception of Ichigo we can guess that all that messy mix of different powers turned into his own powers and Isshin and Masaki became free of the bond created by Urahara... maybe. Still, we have no explanation why Masaki died by the hands of Grand Fisher, provided that he was actually the one who killed her.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Lee.J.Baxter's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by S-H-I-G-U-R-E View Post
    So, basically, with the conception of Ichigo we can guess that all that messy mix of different powers turned into his own powers and Isshin and Masaki became free of the bond created by Urahara... maybe. Still, we have no explanation why Masaki died by the hands of Grand Fisher, provided that he was actually the one who killed her.
    I don't really see this as being the case. I got the impession that Isshin would only become free of the bond when Masaki dies. However, I do agree that her Hollowfication got passed on to Ichigo, which is why his mask resembles White.
    Predictions
    • Just as Quincies are evolved beings born from Humans, Shinigami are evolved beings born from Hollows.
    • Once Yhwach dies, Ichigo's Quincy powers will disappear and his soul will become unstable, causing the onset of Soul Suicide.
    • Yhwach isn't going to be the final antagonist.

New Reply
Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast