Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/7/14 - 4/13/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 490 by Bomber D Rufi , One Piece 744 by cnet128 , Bleach 576 by cnet128
New Reply
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13

Thread: Bleach 535 Discussion

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Bleach 535 Discussion / 536 Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by kkck View Post
    The last chapter got me thinking about something aizen said a while back which never really made much sense to me.
    http://www.mangareader.net/94-50820-...apter-401.html

About the orbs effect, I never really understood the part where he mentions that hirako and the others should not have been able to turn into complete vizards.

The last chapter got me thinking though, perhaps what urahara explains is the piece missing to make sense of what aizen said about the orb. Aizen was supposedly at he time in the early stages of researching hollowification. His experiments had failed and so far souls had been destroyed in the process invariably. Being the same failed experiment as before it only makes sense aizen would have thought shinji and the others were eventually going to explode thanks to the hollowification. Aizen knew there was a missing piece to the hollowification deal so when urahara completed the vizards so to speak aizen knew there was more to the orb than just completing hollowification.

Of course in this scenario there are a few more considerations to make. Does this mean aizen correctly inferred the orb did more than hollowify from the incorrect assumption that urahara only used the orb on the vizards? The last chapter makes a point of urahara using a vaccine made out of quincy energy and human souls to complete the vizards however if aizen knew that then it does not really make sense he would be able to infer the orb did more than hollowify. Or perhaps urahara lied about the vaccine so as to not talk about the orb? Of course that would imply that he lied about the vaccine but the theory behind it would have been solid. Or perhaps aizen lied about a few more things? or perhaps aizen did simply lucked out. Or perhaps aizen injected the quincy energy and human souls into the vizards and used the orb to complete the merging of the souls....
    Nice catch. For me, there are 2 options.

1. Aizen simply underestimated Urahara's intellect. He assumed, that if Urahara accomplished something he couldn't, it must have been work of mysterious orb, that makes wishes come true.
    2. Urahara lied to hide the fact, that he is in possesion of Hogyoku. Everything he told Isshin is his theory and he is not sure if it'll work, but states it as a fact. He couldn't have gotten Quincy Holy Arrows I guess, and "Human Souls" sounds shady to me. More like a mad scientist's talk. Or maybe he has contact with Souken and gotten few just for his studies. But it was damn 100 years ago. >.<

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Asmodan's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Does anyone know if there will be anything today? Or did I dream that earlier in this thread there was talk of "maybe Saturday".... On any given day I find differentiating between my sleeping and waking thoughts quite the chore.

Anyway, a prediction. In the next chapter some stuff will definitely happen. People will look at each other. At least one person will feel the need to shout a sentence that could have just been said at a normal volume to the people standing right there, in front of them. At least one character will say something that is A) Shady and B) easy to take in a number of different ways. Most of the pages will be in black and white and for my final prediction, the last page will be a cliff-hang......
    "Do not offend the Chair Leg of Truth; it is wise and terrible." - Spider Jerusalem

3. Like 3 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Aonsaithya's Avatar
    Country
    United Nations
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, on One Piece section of Mangahelpers the discussion thread has "No chapter due to Golden Week" in the title. No idea if that affects Bleach as well.
    Disbelief, Despair & Hatred.

5. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    Alderney
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Asmodan View Post
    Does anyone know if there will be anything today? Or did I dream that earlier in this thread there was talk of "maybe Saturday".... On any given day I find differentiating between my sleeping and waking thoughts quite the chore.
    Golden Week double issues are always a bit unpredictable so it might still arrive today or tomorrow, or we might have to wait until Tuesday or Wednesday.

7. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Lee.J.Baxter's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Something's got me thinking about Ichigo and his Bankai. Just a theory, but we know the following facts;
    • Ichigo's inner Hollow has never stated his name...
    • Ichigo's inner Hollow appears to be similar to the Hollow that's been named "White". It hasn't been explicitly stated, however, whether this is a name the trio gave him, or if it is in-fact his name...
    • Ichigo's powers are formed from the powers of both Zangetsu and his inner Hollow...
    • This mini-arc is going to reveal hints as to how Ichigo can reforge his Zanpakutou...

Going by the fact that Zangetsu AND this inner Hollow form Ichigo's powers, it may be that his Bankai requires for him to call upon the powers of BOTH of these spirits; Ichigo's Shikai only calls upon Zangetsu's powers, whereas his Bankai brings his inner Hollow into the mix. There is a fair amount of evidence that states that Ichigo's inner Hollow and his Bankai are directly connected;
    • Hiyori suggested to Ichigo that he should use his Bankai to draw his inner Hollow out.
    • Aizen stated that Ichigo's battle with Kenpachi was when he started to gain hints about his Bankai; it was during this time where Ichigo became aware of his inner Hollow.
    • The black Getsuga, which is the inner Hollow's technique, seems to also form his Bankai's signature technique too.

Going by this, my theory is that Ichigo's inner Hollow may actually be called "White", and this is the key to him reforging his Zanpakutou. I believe this may also be the key to gaining the appearance that he had during his battle with Aizen (where his Bankai looked different). I believe he gained this appearance in this instance because Zangetsu and his inner Hollow combined during his inner battle with them, and in order to make them merge together again and give him tremendous power is to call out their names, forming his true Bankai.....yes, I believe Ichigo's real Bankai may actually be called "Shiro Zangetsu"!!!
    Predictions
    • Quincies become latent Shinigami when they die, meaning Yhwach is the progenitor of the Shinigami too.
    • The star and name "Quincy" refers to the 5 Royal Guards and the Soul King; this originates in Yhwach wanting to overthrow him.
    • The final battle within the Seireitei will be between Zaraki and Haschwalth.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member bleach fan 101's Avatar
    Country
    Wales
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Lee.J.Baxter View Post
    Something's got me thinking about Ichigo and his Bankai. Just a theory, but we know the following facts;
    • Ichigo's inner Hollow has never stated his name...
    • Ichigo's inner Hollow appears to be similar to the Hollow that's been named "White". It hasn't been explicitly stated, however, whether this is a name the trio gave him, or if it is in-fact his name...
    • Ichigo's powers are formed from the powers of both Zangetsu and his inner Hollow...
    • This mini-arc is going to reveal hints as to how Ichigo can reforge his Zanpakutou...

Going by the fact that Zangetsu AND this inner Hollow form Ichigo's powers, it may be that his Bankai requires for him to call upon the powers of BOTH of these spirits; Ichigo's Shikai only calls upon Zangetsu's powers, whereas his Bankai brings his inner Hollow into the mix. There is a fair amount of evidence that states that Ichigo's inner Hollow and his Bankai are directly connected;
    • Hiyori suggested to Ichigo that he should use his Bankai to draw his inner Hollow out.
    • Aizen stated that Ichigo's battle with Kenpachi was when he started to gain hints about his Bankai; it was during this time where Ichigo became aware of his inner Hollow.
    • The black Getsuga, which is the inner Hollow's technique, seems to also form his Bankai's signature technique too.

Going by this, my theory is that Ichigo's inner Hollow may actually be called "White", and this is the key to him reforging his Zanpakutou. I believe this may also be the key to gaining the appearance that he had during his battle with Aizen (where his Bankai looked different). I believe he gained this appearance in this instance because Zangetsu and his inner Hollow combined during his inner battle with them, and in order to make them merge together again and give him tremendous power is to call out their names, forming his true Bankai.....yes, I believe Ichigo's real Bankai may actually be called "Shiro Zangetsu"!!!
    I found this theory to be interesting and plausible, yet in my opinion it is not quite finished, it doesn't take into account his Quincy powers, which could have a drastic effect on his power and maybe some new techniques. Also wouldn't "shiro zangetsu" make zangetsu similar to yumichika's zan, I think it will still be tensa zangetsu but the changes will be from his gained knowledge about himself
    http://h.imagehost.org/0990/667_rend...low_vizard.png

Unless I grip the sword I cannot protect you, while I’m gripping the sword I cannot embrace you ~ Tite Kubo

Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Lee.J.Baxter View Post
    1. Reread whole training mini-arc. No mention of using Bankai to draw his Hollow. Whole training Ichigo was in SHIKAI, Hiyori never commented on it.
    2. Ok ok, but Hollow had nothing to do with Ichigo's fight with Kenpachi. Ichigo communicated with Zangetsu and fought alongside him. That was first step to achieving Bankai- communicating with Zanpakuto.
    3. Black Getsuga in Shikai is Hollow's trademark. In Bankai his whole reiatsu turns black, so black Getsuga is natural. The fact, that inner Hollow was first to use it doesn't mean, that it's Hollow's technique. I'd be surprised if technique, that's just condensing user's reiatsu and shoots it, was shooting white Getsuga from black reiatsu.

P.S. "Whitey" is reference to shinigami soul. Tousen ASKED Trio to call him like that. Aizen also commented, that it's ironic.

Those evidence you speak of are pretty... average. They look like they were made up, like you couldn't find anything so you wrote something random. I would really appreciate if you posted some links, maybe I missed something. Not to mention, that there is ton of evidence against, and I'm sure someone will write it sooner or later. I don't really have time, it's 3:40 AM in my country so... good night?

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Blood Moon's Avatar
    Country
    Fire Nation
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Duniak View Post
    1. Reread whole training mini-arc. No mention of using Bankai to draw his Hollow. Whole training Ichigo was in SHIKAI, Hiyori never commented on it.
    She did.

http://www.mangapanda.com/94-670-8/b...apter-216.html

And Ichigo did.

http://www.mangapanda.com/94-670-11/...apter-216.html
    • The story of life is quicker than the wink of an eye, the story of love is hello and goodbye...until we meet again.
    • Hendrix

12. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

Yup, I missed that because it's not during their training. She wanted him to use Bankai so he loses control and for the same reason, Ichigo didn't use it. But, as we saw, Bankai isn't required, as he lost control few seconds later.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Don Davido's Avatar
    Country
    Hungary
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Aonsaithya View Post
    Well, on One Piece section of Mangahelpers the discussion thread has "No chapter due to Golden Week" in the title. No idea if that affects Bleach as well.
    "Naruto, Bleach and One Piece will be back May 8th, no chapters this week. Next Fairy Tail on May 10th." from Mangastream. So I guess is true..
    Ichimaru Gin:".......grinning, an act of intimidation."- Tite Kubo

"The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge."-
    Stephen Hawking

15. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member DraMas26's Avatar
    Country
    Albania
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Don Davido View Post
    "Naruto, Bleach and One Piece will be back May 8th, no chapters this week. Next Fairy Tail on May 10th." from Mangastream. So I guess is true..
    One Piece spoilers are out but still nothing for Bleach

New Reply
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13