Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/11/14 - 8/17/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
1. Aizen simply underestimated Urahara's intellect. He assumed, that if Urahara accomplished something he couldn't, it must have been work of mysterious orb, that makes wishes come true.
2. Urahara lied to hide the fact, that he is in possesion of Hogyoku. Everything he told Isshin is his theory and he is not sure if it'll work, but states it as a fact. He couldn't have gotten Quincy Holy Arrows I guess, and "Human Souls" sounds shady to me. More like a mad scientist's talk. Or maybe he has contact with Souken and gotten few just for his studies. But it was damn 100 years ago. >.<
Does anyone know if there will be anything today? Or did I dream that earlier in this thread there was talk of "maybe Saturday".... On any given day I find differentiating between my sleeping and waking thoughts quite the chore.
Anyway, a prediction. In the next chapter some stuff will definitely happen. People will look at each other. At least one person will feel the need to shout a sentence that could have just been said at a normal volume to the people standing right there, in front of them. At least one character will say something that is A) Shady and B) easy to take in a number of different ways. Most of the pages will be in black and white and for my final prediction, the last page will be a cliff-hang......
Well, on One Piece section of Mangahelpers the discussion thread has "No chapter due to Golden Week" in the title. No idea if that affects Bleach as well.
Something's got me thinking about Ichigo and his Bankai. Just a theory, but we know the following facts;
- Ichigo's inner Hollow has never stated his name...
- Ichigo's inner Hollow appears to be similar to the Hollow that's been named "White". It hasn't been explicitly stated, however, whether this is a name the trio gave him, or if it is in-fact his name...
- Ichigo's powers are formed from the powers of both Zangetsu and his inner Hollow...
- This mini-arc is going to reveal hints as to how Ichigo can reforge his Zanpakutou...
Going by the fact that Zangetsu AND this inner Hollow form Ichigo's powers, it may be that his Bankai requires for him to call upon the powers of BOTH of these spirits; Ichigo's Shikai only calls upon Zangetsu's powers, whereas his Bankai brings his inner Hollow into the mix. There is a fair amount of evidence that states that Ichigo's inner Hollow and his Bankai are directly connected;
- Hiyori suggested to Ichigo that he should use his Bankai to draw his inner Hollow out.
- Aizen stated that Ichigo's battle with Kenpachi was when he started to gain hints about his Bankai; it was during this time where Ichigo became aware of his inner Hollow.
- The black Getsuga, which is the inner Hollow's technique, seems to also form his Bankai's signature technique too.
Going by this, my theory is that Ichigo's inner Hollow may actually be called "White", and this is the key to him reforging his Zanpakutou. I believe this may also be the key to gaining the appearance that he had during his battle with Aizen (where his Bankai looked different). I believe he gained this appearance in this instance because Zangetsu and his inner Hollow combined during his inner battle with them, and in order to make them merge together again and give him tremendous power is to call out their names, forming his true Bankai.....yes, I believe Ichigo's real Bankai may actually be called "Shiro Zangetsu"!!!
2. Ok ok, but Hollow had nothing to do with Ichigo's fight with Kenpachi. Ichigo communicated with Zangetsu and fought alongside him. That was first step to achieving Bankai- communicating with Zanpakuto.
3. Black Getsuga in Shikai is Hollow's trademark. In Bankai his whole reiatsu turns black, so black Getsuga is natural. The fact, that inner Hollow was first to use it doesn't mean, that it's Hollow's technique. I'd be surprised if technique, that's just condensing user's reiatsu and shoots it, was shooting white Getsuga from black reiatsu.
P.S. "Whitey" is reference to shinigami soul. Tousen ASKED Trio to call him like that. Aizen also commented, that it's ironic.
Those evidence you speak of are pretty... average. They look like they were made up, like you couldn't find anything so you wrote something random. I would really appreciate if you posted some links, maybe I missed something. Not to mention, that there is ton of evidence against, and I'm sure someone will write it sooner or later. I don't really have time, it's 3:40 AM in my country so... good night?